Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4419 times)
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

many wrote that bitcoin does not provide a permanent income, and I am in solidarity with this opinion. From your actions with bitcoin you can make a profit, but this will not be income. Because no one guarantees you a profit.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

I strongly agree, amazed and deeply feel it now. Conquer the world we can not do it with Bitcoin. As we can't conquer the world with the dollar itself. We need to focus our technology and knowledge. Although we have lots of bitcoins but we can not use them properly and useful I think it's a waste of time. Many people's say bitcoin can change everything I think it's wrong.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

Many people bitcoin for them  is there main income,because they have no work,but to those who have permanent job bitcoin for them is extra income.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

Many of us are now starting to question to make Bitcoin as a main income. Well, this depends on what position we are in a forum because if we are talking about signature campaign then better to stay your regular income. But if you manage a campaign or a campaign manager then this is good as a main income.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

At first, I thought of using bitcoin as a source of extra income to support me as a college student. But, when our school introduced cryptocurrency to us and added it to our curriculum, I realized that there's a lot more in cryptocurrency than just money. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
cryptbit.man

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

What I always advise people is to have bitcoin as a source of income on the side, invest what they can miss and be aware that it might burst from one day to the other. Do not make bitcoin your only source of income, do not invest all you have into it, and if you have made some big bucks thanks to bitcoin invest it in something more reliable like property.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

Many of us are now starting to question to make Bitcoin as a main income. Well, this depends on what position we are in a forum because if we are talking about signature campaign then better to stay your regular income. But if you manage a campaign or a campaign manager then this is good as a main income.
It really depends on the rank of your account, if you have a high rank account in this forum like Hero Member or Legendary then you can focus and make the signature campaign as your main income because it will get a high reward or payment after the signature campaign since they are high rank and they probably get high rate of salary at the end.
jethopoes

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

You cannot depend on bitcoin business as your main income. It can just be a sideline for you because it varies time to time. It cannot guarantee also your lifetime assurance for your living but it may help you to achieve what you want to buy or do in life
hodl2018

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

Bitcoin can't be my primary income. I'm just investing in BTC, so that it can be the primary income source to my next generation. I believe my children will get the chance.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

right now Honestly Yes . here in bitcoin where I get my everyday financial support for my family and for myself.  it’s a matter of working properly. and doing my job.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

I cant work full time for Bitcoin and crypto currencies, because thats very risky. Bitcoin is giving me an additional income online, but I keep working offline too. The BTC and crypto prices are volatile, so we cant depend only for them. I just work for BTC and crypto in my free time, and thats enough for me actually.
yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

No, I have a permanent job as mechanic. trading bitcoin in spare time.
Xcode7

Activity: 1176
Merit: 437

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

Obviously now bitcoin is my main income in my finances. I get a monthly salary from crypto for my needs and my savings. but I do not want to go anyway I also have to build a business

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

I think there is no problem with bitcoin being the main income of a particular person because it is guaranteed to be profitable. Although, the key in the success of this is for one to have a good management skills because there are times when bitcoin's value is not that great. So, one must learn to cope with it at that state.
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

My side job in bitcoin is sometimes in real work different. in my salary sometimes I am surprised to get big in bitcoin but I still do not want to be careless or tempted to sacrifice real work for bitcoin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

No I do not support bitcoin as a main income because we can't rely on something which can't be predicted,we can never speculate the price and being a cryptocurrency it may crash anytime.And only a few local merchants accept bitcoin as a mode if payment therefore you will have to exchange bitcoins in return of your local Fiat.And here the problem that we could face is that while exchanging if the bitcoin price is low we might go through a loss.Therefore it's never a good idea to rely on bitcoins as a main income.
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

There is no offense,if you consider bitcoin as a main income.If you have some money with you for the monthly expenses,you may proceed with bitcoin.If you save bitcoin for a year,after a year you will get thousands of dollars as profit.

Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

Bitcoin can really be your main income as long you can have a steady income on it. But i suggest you still need to have another income for you to have a more bigger profit and to have a less chance to lessen your money even you have a lot of expenses in your house.
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

Bitcoin can stlll be an income for someone let take a look back when bitcoin is high in value people make there money. Bitcoin can still help one life
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

Oh no, I have primary job. bitcoin is another income
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: