Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:48:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4416 times)
Sergio444

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin can be your source of income with or without altcoins since bitcoin gave birth to all these coin. Income can be money gain from investing a capital. Most people who embrace bitcoin do more of investments and that brings them good returs. So in that case, it can clearly be your main income.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
For my own opinion Bitcoin is a tool that can give you huge profit to those who are using it.People believe in it's  ability to make a person to be financially stable in the future.Its is true because I have already heard some testimonies about lifting up their way of living due to Bitcoin existence.My friends is my proof that he able to change his life and already have some assets at a young age.
Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:14:18 PM

In my own opinion.bitcoin cant be main income instead its juat an extra income.it can give us profit but its not good if we depend on bitcoin because we never knew what will.hapoen to bitcoin in the future.its very risky if we depend on it

bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:45:10 PM

Bitcoin can be the primary source of income. As long as you are smart and wise in bitcoin as well as cryptocurrency, you can earn a lot of it. I am totally agree that crypto enthussiast profits are more than the salary of an employee. And it is a fact that there are some people quitting their job just to join the trend in economy. Bitcoin was already proven by lots of people and we cannot deny that bitcoin helped a lot.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:52:43 PM

Bitcoin is not my primary income because i have regular work.but i can co sider bitcoin as my extra income because i earn from it.i can save from it and can buy things that can buy from my salary.

bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:24:35 AM

There are some people that bitcoin is their main income because they don't have permanent works like others.I have my permanent work/job and I make bitcoin as my extra source of income.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:04:37 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
sure i will,only if i am stable already if my skills and knowledge is enough to make money here..i dont wanna risk my entire life and living just to pushing luck on cryptocurrency becausei know that this profiteering needs patience,time,effort and capital to have successful journey if you dont then expect nothing at all
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:18:52 AM

bitcoin is can be a main income. We all know that bitcoin price is unstable, as long as you gain big profit every week, bitcoin can be your main income. If you are not that stable in bitcoin it is hard to choose bitcoin as your main income. be patience and enjoy what you are doing.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:21:39 AM

Bitcoin as a main income, maybe it can be if you really make it your passion. You can earn by it if you are focusing on the things and opportunity that bitcoins business can give. There are lot of people who became rich because of bitcoins, they are working for it thus earning income from it. Bitcoin has giving help to those who are in need of financial freedom.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:32:06 AM

While bitcoin does provide a good amount of cash, I wouldn't go as far as say it can be a source of income. For one, it's inconsistent in terms of value. Yes, it does have the best value as of the moment but in itself, check the historical data. It has its ups and downs. Second, it cannot provide a steady inflow of cash. Unlike our normal salaries wherein we get paid bi-monthly or monthly or weekly, BTC's actual value is more like a waiting game in my opinion. So to summarize, BTC's a good source of cash. . .but I wouldn't say I'll make it my primary source of income.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Janademir4

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:52:20 AM

no, i do not make bitcoin as main income. although the benefits of bitcoin outweigh the salary on my main job. but that does not change my mind to depend on bitcoin for my main income in life

Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:54:41 AM

As a student bitcoin serves as my main income because i cant find work like bitcoin. That i can manage my time and less hussle because anywhere i can work as long as wifi or data is available. Bitcoin gives me a big opportunity to earn money easily thats why this will be my main source od income.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:04:09 AM

Depending in bitcoin as main source of income is very risky but as my own experience for me bitcoin is my source of income because as student I got my money here in bitcoin and I support my own needs because of bitcoin that is why bitcoin for my is my main  source of income.

Janademir4

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:04:17 AM

As a student bitcoin serves as my main income because i cant find work like bitcoin. That i can manage my time and less hussle because anywhere i can work as long as wifi or data is available. Bitcoin gives me a big opportunity to earn money easily thats why this will be my main source od income.
it would be different story if you are a student, because maybe students do not have a main job as income. with such circumstances bitcoin as the main income in your life because you do not have other work than that

BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:20:00 AM

right now? yes because im still studying. so  it's so hard get
 a lot of income. only bit i know is the best to get  earn revenue.
only the bitcoin knows if it can take money for a short period of time.
only the bitcoin knows if it can take money for a short period of time. so yes my main income is bitcoin.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:31:11 AM

It is true that bitcoin can cover and occupied all your problems mostly in financially. Yes we can consider bitcoin as the main income since nowadays bitcoin is no longger hiden because bitcoin now is know by anyone else. Bitcoin is the main income in the near future since we also have nowadays a paper money and bitcoin but bitcoin is more valuable than paper money because in anywhere you can used it than paper money....

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:37:04 AM

Now I get a lot of bitcoin and pasive income from bitcoin as well. maybe my whole money spins between bitcoins. indeed this is the most promising for the future
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:46:34 AM

Why not?? many people have risked their lives in bitcoin or mining because bitcoin is able to provide a decent life for its owners. it is the reality that exists

therozaq

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:07:46 AM

thats true, bitcoin give me alot benefit, but bitcoin only my side job . Its not primary job, I have a real job.
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

Not only is bitcoin a lot of altcoin also the main income of everyone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: