Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:15:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4405 times)
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:16:59 AM

For me , its my sideline only for my job . But not only in bitcoin ,i find another like hunting coins and become bounty hunter and airdrop hunter .Because of this . i have many shitcoins with a low value and i want to hold for make a profit . Then if i see that my coins have a profitable , i trade it to make bitcoin or ethereum and then transfer to my wallet . I need to save enough money for starting my trading and buy a personal needs for this kind of work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zymoticmosis

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

Digital Currency Is The Future. Bitcoin has been considered by many the currency of the next generation because of it’s anonymity and value. Today, it is currently worth well over 7000$USD, and will probably keep up rising. It can be used just like real money, but it’s all inside your computers. With it’s price, you can buy anything from a hard drive all the way to a car, house etc.
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:22:47 AM

I think it will be too risky to consider bitcoin as your main income, simply because its highly volatile and your profit is not guaranteed. But we can consider bitcoin as  another source of profit, its good to have a lot of money resources. If you are just minimum wage earner like me, better not to depend on this. Think before making everymove in crypto world.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:27:21 AM

I don't think Bitcoin can be a source of you main income because Bitcoin is not stable and is constantly fluctuating so it would not be a great idea to make it as a source of income however you can make it as a normal income through trading.
It can be if your a whale or holding many bitcoins. But for us who doesn't have huge amount of btc is critical for now its not good to move at the moment until you find a good price to jump in and sell off when it rises up. We cannot stay long in the current market but we can take the opportunity to make short term trips.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
NVCPRO

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

bitcoin is my main income. Because I am currently working for a company, with a relatively low salary, thanks to bitcoin, my life is much better, income is more stable
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

I don't think Bitcoin can be a source of you main income because Bitcoin is not stable and is constantly fluctuating so it would not be a great idea to make it as a source of income however you can make it as a normal income through trading.
It can be if your a whale or holding many bitcoins. But for us who doesn't have huge amount of btc is critical for now its not good to move at the moment until you find a good price to jump in and sell off when it rises up. We cannot stay long in the current market but we can take the opportunity to make short term trips.
You just need to explore more and more place rather than this forum because there is a lot of opportunities rather than from joining a signature campaign and that can give you good amount of profits and it can help you to grow your income from your signature campaign and that is how you are going to feel that it is better to make bitcoin as your main source of income.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

Oh no, I have primary job. bitcoin is another income
Good choice because it is very good to make more than one source of income, today everything is getting very expensive and it is very hard to get better life with one source of income only, market value of bitcoin is increasing so you should invest and hold, at the same time you can make earning with your job, so it will not disturb your job,  you can carry both at the same time, market value of bitcoin is now increasing so invest and put it at side to get extra income in life.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

Bitcoin does not provide income. You may profit from your speculation, but it is not income.

Furthermore, gains are not guaranteed or even consistent. For example, people that bought in December at $19k are going to have to wait a long time just to break even.
Bitcoin does not provide income. You may profit from your speculation, but it is not income.
Are you kidding me, do you think what is the difference of profit or income? As far as I know once you gain Bitcoin it is called Profit/Income. I know what you mean that way back December 2017 bitcoin was kicked up to 19k$ and now dropped into below 7k$ bt it is still called profit or income.

surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
Bitcoin is not my main income today, with the level of development and form, my earnings are relatively small compared to the Bitcoin contemporaries, by day work and study. I have a lot of time to participate and follow the Bitcoin is also limited.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

Bitcoin as the main income is not yet good to me i cant rely my future in bitcoin because it is keep on changing, in short it is not stable. And what if someday it come to death of bitcoin, but i wish its not. Bitcoin for me can just be a sideline or another source of money to add to your main income.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

Investing only in bitcoin can not bring you big profits (depends on the amount of investment) If you study investing and trading and working with altcoins - that can give a big profit
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

Actually I am getting my main income from bitcoin itself.But only sometime I was forced to sell the bitcoin at low price.If you consider bitcoin as a main income,you may forced to see this situation.To avoid this,you should have some m in bank for expenses.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

You can conquer poverty with bitcoin,but it is also good one have another source of income outside bitcoin,it should be taking as substitute to once major job
lethargiclothaire15

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:54:01 PM

I definitely agree that Bitcoin should not be the main source of our income. The fact that the market is unstable should be enough reason to keep our "day jobs".  In addition, as long as we spend our money wisely, we would not have much problem financially, unless the prices of commodities are really messed up which only happen during war, natural calamities, or economic shortage.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

I definitely agree that Bitcoin should not be the main source of our income. The fact that the market is unstable should be enough reason to keep our "day jobs".  In addition, as long as we spend our money wisely, we would not have much problem financially, unless the prices of commodities are really messed up which only happen during war, natural calamities, or economic shortage.
Time will come that bitcoin will make as one of my source of income, that thing for sure will happen because I do believe in bitcoin a lot despite of the negative news that was surrounding the internet I know that it was just a trial just like in our life so I'll just hold.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

Yes crypto currency in general has helped me to some extent to pay my bills but I don't live on bitcoin, it's price isn't something you can rely on but I love the technology and how the world is starting to appreciate blockchain technology and crypto currencies at large
Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:32:30 PM

honestly no , i have job . but the thing is I earned a lot here . and still earning . it's good easy to access and for those people who wants a nice and accessable job . Bitcoin is perfect example . try this you will not regret your choices.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:48:29 PM
Merited by atjiat (2), ajdaj (2), AngellSky (2)

Yes crypto currency in general has helped me to some extent to pay my bills but I don't live on bitcoin, it's price isn't something you can rely on but I love the technology and how the world is starting to appreciate blockchain technology and crypto currencies at large
except for professionals and knowledgeable people in this field of activity, no one will appreciate crypto-currency and cryptography as something more, and not as a means for good earnings. and yet even I am very grateful to my acquaintance with the crypto currency, which gives me the opportunity to become financially independent, with the slightest knowledge in cryptography.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

How to reicve income when price of your main currency always decreasing with insane speed? I thinkt that better to stick with altcoins or change job.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

There is no offense,if you consider bitcoin as a main income.If you have some money with you for the monthly expenses,you may proceed with bitcoin.If you save bitcoin for a year,after a year you will get thousands of dollars as profit.
There must be diversification in your earning plans and bitcoin must not be the only thing on which you must rely. There has to be alternate job or business as well so that if the market of the bitcoin is going down, then you must concentrate on other business.

This will take away the insecurity and panic from you because you aren’t going to take any decision in hurry. At the end of the month, call your main income the one with more profit.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: