Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:21:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4409 times)
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

I would love to receive cash than bitcoin as income because is bitcoin is highly volatile that it may cause lost of money if it drops and I need to go in bitcoin exchanges to get cash and it is a hassle thing

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

In the past when I was learning Bitcoin, I felt that Bitcoin could only be used to make online transactions easily. Then I learned more and I did not think that many people became rich after they got to know Bitcoin. Then I learned more and got to know Bitcoin, after I was serious and I saw that it was true that Bitcoin could give us a great income. I can finally earn a lot more income than I do when I work in the real world. So in the end I left my work in the real world and started focusing on working in the crypto world. I was so amazed and I felt like I dreamed I could get that kind of money.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
Nowadays, bitcoin is not my main income, because I'm more happy if I get a money than bitcoin. I'am using a money everyday that why I'm not treating that bitcoin is my main income.
thugpi

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

Bitcoin as a source of main income is possible for someone but it is difficult to rely only on bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin don't have consistent value. Sometimes it is high, sometimes it is low.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

Yes actually you can make bitcoin as your main income aslong you can pay all.of your expenses or bills in your home and to support every family needs because not all the time you earn money in bitcoin. So i suggest to have two jobs for you to have a good income and lessen your difficulties in providing your everyday needs.
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

I don't think it can be a source of main income unless you're trained in daytrading and TA. And with that, even TA experts say that crypto doesn't follow TA.

That said, I think daytrading crypto is gambling.

Bitcoin can't be a main source of income, because you're either hodling or selling for profit that one time. It's more like an investment that realizes.

I would not be a good financial advisor if I told people to make bitcoin their main income. They need a steady stream of income daily to make ends meet -- and you can't force the crypto market to give you that. On some days you're forced to hodl, and on other days you're forced to sell (if you know without a doubt that things will go down).
Yes, Bitcoin is my primary source of income, and Bitcoin is a money-backed investor with a lot of investor confidence and social interest in mind. The markets in my country are accepting operations by technology and increasing amounts of money.
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

The real question is that, would it be enough for an individual to make a living? Bitcoin is indeed profitable as an investment due to the increase on its market value. But given that its market price changes a lot, the income is also affected. You will somtimes lose on your investment whenever the market price is falling so I think a descent job is still necessary.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

When we talked about income it means the payment received of an individual work so still its a main income for me. Also i consider it us my source of income because this is only the work that i trusted the most that can help to sustain the needs of my family.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

I myself try to play bitcoin is to enjoy how technology progress now If the future has a positive impact I will certainly continue to use as a means to make money.In order to improve the economic system to be better than before.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

wanimulyo

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

yes, bitcoin is my main income, past year I was jobless and now I have a job as bitcoin trader.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

I have a steady job and bitcoin just as an extra income, but bitcoin really plays a role for my life because it really helps my needs and can increase my savings .. bitcoin can be made as main income or in additional revenue because it is equally profitable and help improve life for the better
SkiOlya

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:40:58 AM

Bitcoin is not my main income, but it brings me most of the profits, even more than I earn in my main job. The only thing that stops me completely from switching to crypto is that it is not stable and I do not know what will happen to it tomorrow.
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:05:22 AM

It won't be enough for a living. Indeed, Bitcoin is profitable but it is also volatile, it is to risky. Never quit your real job because of bitcoin always choose your real job it will provide you a stable income. But bitcoin may be reduce your financial problem.
kyoshiro0911

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:36:57 AM

Bitcoin is not my main producer. Because Bitcoin does not provide a steady income. Although I joined bitcoin but I still work in the real world to earn a steady income and for the needs of day-to-day. For the bitcoiners I hope you guys are also working in the real world and bitcoin make it to fill your spare time.
Remember, bitcoin can not provide a steady income for daily needs.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:54:28 AM

I have a steady job and bitcoin just as an extra income, but bitcoin really plays a role for my life because it really helps my needs and can increase my savings .. bitcoin can be made as main income or in additional revenue because it is equally profitable and help improve life for the better

Same with me sir. I am still have main job. Bitcoin or other crypto that I am collect, is more like long term investment. Its really great join on cryptomarket, because give us more opportunity to investing our money and earning profits from cryptomarket
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:02:28 AM

For me, bitcoin must not be your main income. You should still have a proper job. And make the bitcoin your second income. Because the value in bitcoin might decrease in some time and it is not easy to have a profit from bitcoin. In that way, you still have that peace of mind because you still have a money in case that bitcoin's value decrease.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:11:20 AM

bitcoin is not my main income but extra income of course, you should not invest all your money in bitcoin because bitcoin so volatile, what if one day you need money and the bitcoin price is down so you loss your money if you sell them, so it's better to invest a half of your money or extra money into bitcoin.

taiyob

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:38:01 AM

No, Bitcoin isn't my main income. Because sometime it's very risky. It's my side business. Suddenly the coin price come down & goes up. but it's sure that bitcoin never end.
     my point of view,  Bitcoin not only a income side.  you can get extra knowledge by bitcoin & make a new generation.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

Honestly, bitcoin can really change someone's life depending on that person's strategy or how they can grow their money. But even though it is like that, bitcoin is still very risky which is not a strong foundation of investment. I suggest that aside from bitcoin you can have your own job to continue having a source of income. Bitcoin is still a game of chance so you won't know if you're going to win or lose some of your investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:13:14 AM

Yes of course at this time Bitcoin I make as my main income. Although I can not produce anything yet, right now I want to focus Bitcoin into my work every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: