Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:51:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4413 times)
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
For a very simple reason, we cannot consider bitcoin as a source of our main income and that is its volatility. The ever fluctuating bitcoin has many risks associated with it. These risks, no doubt are the torchbearers of the upcoming profits that we can make in our investments, but the problem is that profit is not guaranteed. And in today's era, we cannot simply move on the hit n trial basis when the rates of general commodities are not under the range of a common man. So, bitcoin income can be a source of our side income, not our main income.

And "conquering" the world with bitcoin as the only weapon is really not possible:: I agree with you on this point. And sole focus on the technology would also not do any good unless that is being combined with a bit of innovation and tact!
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

In the end you will need to use bitcoin for something, even holders need at some point to convert btc to other asset with value and real world utility.
Yes that's true... BTC has to be used at some point or the other, but My friend, I think you're going off topic. Point here is whether to focus on technology or Bitcoin investment only!! What I feel is both the things are equally important. When we just keep a focus on the technology, forgetting the other aspect, that will not suffice the complete elements to conquer the race we are participating in!!
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

The interesting thing about bitcoin is that it can be used as main income, this is because with a bitcoin then the value of money will continue to grow, if you have 1000 btc then you can be successful and rich from bitcoin because bitcoin price can go up $ 1000 in a week.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:11:33 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
I have been involved in Bitcoin for over a year, but my profit is less than others, Bitcoin is where many people are interested as well as doing more transactions on the floor more, I think in the future. This money will become more famous than the current situation.
Well one year is not that much time mate you will have to keep patience and wait till the price of bitcoin will get high, only one things matters a lot hot is the patience only, if you have joined bitcoin trust me one day you will earn very high amount of profit from bitcoin,  we are making money from bitcoin at the same time I am using my other job for earnig so I am able to make double income from bitcoin, so bitcoin is full of benefits for sure, we can get more extra money than our regular job.
Alifal

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

Actually we are not independent to bitcoin.because anytime, bitcoin may gone!if it is  stable.then we can hoped.other ways impossible.it is only for out income.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:42:52 PM

Bitcoin could not be the source of main income, it is just a support or another way to make money. Through bitcoin you will get a lot of benefits but we could not predict when it would last. It is much better to have a business or get a stable job.

data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

Holding bitcoin can become a perfect addition to your salary or other income. You can buy bitcoin, or get it as a payment for some job in the internet.
tdtduy

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

The market for Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin will be a trend of the future to gradually replace the traditional currency market. But at present, investing in Bitcoin is still high risk. If you do not have a stable job, Bitcoin is a very interesting job. If you have a stable job with enough income for your life, choose Bitcoin as a part-time job. That can be safer.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:43:35 PM

I want bitcoin as my source of income because many are millionaire's created by bitcoin and it's possible for me also to reach that.Bitcoin us not just a dream but bitcoin is real. There are lots of people thanks to bitcoin because bitcoin really change their life.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

I can do it but i will be needed to have a lot of funds because where can i take such an income in bitcoin? i can only assured in the trading markets to have income. because if i will be based on bitcoin value for sure it'll took so long time.
Well bitcoin is not really my main income, because i have a great job, i am working for our family business and that is my main income but bitcoin is also giving me some profit and bitcoin is helping to make many money over than my job, but before we can make a lot of money with bitcoin it takes for long time.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

Previously, I did some work but I did not see the potential in these jobs. Today, I can sit in the garden, with a laptop to work light and comfortable. I see in Bitcoin as well as the Cryptocurrency market can change the way the transaction, change the economy in the future. It is very potential and many opportunities. I'm looking at finding and investing in Bitcoin as my main job, hoping that I will be lucky and successful.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:14:58 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 09:02:35 PM by Xanxus024

The price of bitcoin, the most well-known cryptocurrency, has soared by more than 700% in 2017. so its obvious that bitcoin can be your main income if you have starting money but its also much better if you have aregular job because we do not need to worry were to get an income.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

It is a good opportunity to start investing in order to become rich. If the luck is on your side then you can get very good profit. It even can give you more income than usual work does. But it is volatile and can’t be the single income
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:41:34 AM

Don’t you ever think about the fact that sooner or later you’ll have to spend bitcoin or exchange it for fiat money or other valuable currency.
lowellsniper

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:56:45 AM

Maybe someday bitcoin is main income, because someday if i can join campaign and i can have some money, i can be dependent to bitcoin.
paladinich

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

It is not right angle on view on Bitcoin. Bitcoin by it self is not a business or way in industry. It's cryptocurrency - service created for people, and Bitcoin is just one of them. First, most developed, but just one of them.
So you just can use this as standard currency, but without any regulation or control on it by some central banks.
I like the way it works, I really like the service that it provides. I really like blockchain technology on which it is based on, but as income source, it's very strange to think about that.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

Bitcoin is not my main income, Bitcoin is still in development sometimes up sometimes down. So only for those who are skilled and lucky enough to be rich with Bitcoin
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:10:37 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is my primary income today, so it can be said that Bitcoin is the king of virtual currency, but besides that, there are lots of other currencies that are growing with the uptrend, I think maybe The risk to investors is negligible, so many investors are always successful.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Deltapwn

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

I have used crypto as my main income since February of 2017. I compare it to having a job based on commission. You can day trade and make money each week which is high risk high reward and you can invest in low risk high reward cryptos for the month. This offsets the many losses you incur day trading. You must understand that you will probably lose more trades than you win, but the trades you win will be more than any losses you incur. As long as you set stop losses and understand the risk attached to that type of lifestyle, you will do fine. Just remember, TA is essential, impulse buys will cripple you, trading with emotion will cripple you, and patience is top priority. On an additional note, you are constantly learning and being challenged to adapt to the wild west of crypto-currency trading. I started in Febuary of 2017, while in school and no prior trading experience. I did however, have a couple experiences traders, one on the stock market, the other on crypto-currencies.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

Bitcoin doesn't have enough liquidity for you to survive on it alone and in such a market like this I don't think much people are making any money not to think of making money for your every day to day needs.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: