Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4404 times)
carelessboy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:25:07 AM

i start work with bitcoin 1 years ago.now i reject my job .because i don,t like job and my job quality was not good .salary was very small.so i find a business then i found bitcoin.and bitcoin business stat and now bitcoin is my main income.bitcoin is very lucky for me.   

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

For now and for a while I make bitcoin as my main income. I will collect money from bitcoin as capital to open my own business. So for the future I do not need to be too dependent on bitcoins that have a high risk.

It's not a bad idea to have bitcoin and cryptos as your main income. Besides, cryptos are giving you a good amount of profit that might even larger than what you can get from your regular job. In fact, there are many people who were already became rich because of cryptos.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Nylesor

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

It is risky to rely only in bitcoin to be your main source of income. Specially here in our country that bitcoin is not know to all and not being accepted in our economy. So it is not that stable. For now it can be my ither source of income.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

Bitcoin could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin. You can earn from these and that will give you a chance yo earn extra income. Mostly if you are lucky, bitcoin is more profitable rather than your permanent job.
Yeah I would agree l.And me also its not my main income but it can really helps especially for my financially needs and to give the needa of may family also.
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

Its characteristic of being unstable can put you in danger. It shouldn't be a source of main income because anytme it could die or some crap might happen, Sir. It is a good investment but not the main source of financial needs. We should not let bitcoin shoulder it all or we might lose everything even ourselves due to our hopes.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

Well I can not say bitcoin is my main income as I have a well established business in real world but still bitcoin provides me a very good extra income which I can say that is as good as main income... doing altcoins trading investing in ICOs and bounties provide a good extra income to me

alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:59:37 PM

don't depend you entire financial stability or income on bitcoin because it is not volatile. you can consider it as a source of income but maybe in a secondary way. it is highly importamt to have a primary source of income, one that is stable.
Shinvenice

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

Yeah bitcoin was really big help for us. But making the bitcoin as main sourse of income i think its not a good idea. For me it was an extra income and we should know how to use it wisely like having atleast small business from the money that you get from bitcoin. Because we cannot tell if bitcoin will be permanent.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

Yes , I believe that bitcoin is a source of my income. It really helps me in different things such as providing my daily needs, supports my miscellenues fees in school , to my family needs and I can also save money for my future. I am thankful that bitcoin was been created by known organization because through bitcoin I can easily earn money to use it for my daily lives.

DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

While crypto makes a significant part of my income I wouldn't entirely rely on it or quit other things to go 100% into crypto business. Too volatile, too unreliable (for now).

Sibuanbarita07

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

Bitcoin can also be the main income access as a source of fortune. Keep learning and understanding what the bitcoin and cryptocurrency mean. During crypto there we will be able to live from Bitcoin.
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

Oh no! I don't believe that this can be my main income personally. We are fully aware that bitcoin and all cryptocurrency is volatile and that makes us clear that making as your main source of income is actually not a good idea. Doing that thing is a kind of religious beliefs, believing for unsure thing. So I am totally disagree to this idea 'cause the possibility that calling bitcoin as scam is big when you make it as your main source of income and suddenly it fails you.
GTRr35

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

I will not probably choose bitcoin as my main income, I don't prefer Bitcoin to be my source of my income, yes it will help but I choose to work hard thru the talent that I have and my passion that gives me the reason to work. I use bitcoin as my hobby and sideline to buy the thing that I loved to. I will work for my passion and not easy way of earning money and that's what makes me proud of myself.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

Bitcoin is my secondary source of income and no doubt it can change the lives as Bitcoin is at the moment most searchable and most discusses topic in the world economy community and every moment its community is increasing so it will give you huge return if you hodl.

Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

don't depend you entire financial stability or income on bitcoin because it is not volatile. you can consider it as a source of income but maybe in a secondary way. it is highly importamt to have a primary source of income, one that is stable.

Yes I agree with you but bitcoin is volatile. Its fluctuation is normal so having bitcoin as a main income is not a good idea because anytime bitcoin can fall down its price but if lucky it will pump and you will earn a lot. Maybe you should consider bitcoin as an alternative source of income. You regular job must be your primary source of income because your job is stable and permanent so risk is not a part of it that's why we consider it as a primary source of income.

tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

Yes I agree with you but bitcoin is volatile. Its fluctuation is normal so having bitcoin as a main income is not a good idea because anytime bitcoin can fall down its price but if lucky it will pump and you will earn a lot. Maybe you should consider bitcoin as an alternative source of income. You regular job must be your primary source of income because your job is stable and permanent so risk is not a part of it that's why we consider it as a primary source of income.
thats great idea for us.but some people take a risky choice that they want to be fulltime or profesional crypto enthusiast.their family and children could be main reason for that.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

Bitcoin can be a persons main source of income, it may only be better on a short term condition. The fact that it is not stable doesnt really matter, it depends on the users spending pattern. And again, you can decide to set up a business from it that can atleast fetch you daily income.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
I think so,Bitcoin is my main income.because it helps my financial assistance and daily needs.and I can buy any I want ..compare before I Can't sustain my family needs.
eugene30

Activity: 338

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:38:52 PM

I don't depend alone on bitcoin as my source of income. There are times that i don't have profit or just earning small and that's the reason i think bitcoin as my other source of income. If i have a good profit every week then likely i'm going to treat it as my main income.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

for me bitcoin makes my earning only if you actually know what you're doing, and you need to do next, step for step
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: