Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:27:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4413 times)
15putriutami

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:34:24 AM

Bitcoin cannot be considered as our main and only source of income because mainly this is not a constant thing plus the fact that it is not regulated means anything can happen. However, Bitcoin is a kind of savings for the future.
yametekudasai

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:44:51 AM

Putting Bitcoin as your main income for me is not the most idealistic move because of it's rise and fall habit. You may get a lot more with BTC than your normal day job but it isn't consistent. It's still better to have a stable job and then have BTC as your back up income.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:29:51 AM

will for my situation now that I do not have a job at home just so I'm joining it in a cryptocurrency because I love the rules of regulation here on the bitcoin currency and until now I'm working as a bounty hunter and for me of course the bitcoin my primary income is due to fucos I am now here for my family and our future. so bitcoin currency is the best for profitable than rether the other job has online site ..
Lare linglung

Activity: 79
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:11:12 AM

for now yes, bitcoin is my main income, because I am not working in the factory. but I will set aside some of my money from bitcoin and use it as a capital for new jobs in the real world.

Bob's Repair  /  Supported by John McAfee
▐|              JOIN ICO | Jan 4th              |▌ (http://bobsrepair.com)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:50:00 AM

for now yes, bitcoin is my main income, because I am not working in the factory. but I will set aside some of my money from bitcoin and use it as a capital for new jobs in the real world.
yes, that's good, you just need to focus on what you're doing right now. you could get a bigger profit compared to the people around you. even I also do such a thing, although I need a real-world job to supplement my income.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:11:31 AM

Bitcoin is a source of income in parallel with my current job. I spend three to four hours daily monitoring the market and updating the news to support my business and investment in the cryptocurrency market. It helps me make a lot of money and my financial ability is also growing in a good direction.
TUGUANL

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:54:56 AM

Bitcoin is not the main income because it is unstable.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

Bitcoin is a source of income in parallel with my current job and it could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:06:56 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

I started last 2017 so my profit is not yet enough for my expenses. So for now i cannot quit my job due to it's benefits and the health insurance for my children.  I am working hard in bitcoin right now in order to have a savings and to be financially stable for the future.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:48:16 AM

Bitcoin is a source of income in parallel with my current job and it could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin.
The fact that you need to be very confident in your ability to earn with the help of crypto currency. If this is so, then you can leave work and give all your free time to trading or investing in crypto currency.
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
I don't know what you mean by main but if it means that is the most profitable one it can be but if that means that it is the one that you would rely on on you life urgencies your daily needs that is not possible because its volatility would make impossible to represent a real thing.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

Bitcoinis one of my source of income but its not the only way i earn because i have regular work.but bitcoin helps me to save and in the near future hopefully can have own business as well.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:00:51 PM

Bitcoinis one of my source of income but its not the only way i earn because i have regular work.but bitcoin helps me to save and in the near future hopefully can have own business as well.
you get addition for fullfill your daily needs.so your salary from main job could saved in bank.in coming years if we consistent doing this together, we can buy anything we want.
nikko14

Activity: 47
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

As of now bitcoin is my source of income, I've quit my job since my earnings here in bitcointalk get bigger so I've decided to leave my job, i know my income here is not stable but working in this kind of job is stress free.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

Yes, I consider this as my main income because i receive income from bitcoin more than my salary.
fiend91

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

So many people has make Bitcoin as their main income. But that's not good. Because I think Bitcoin is just a side income for us. If we make it our main income side, we can face a big problem in future. So I think it should not right.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

I think no one says it is his/her main source of income but this is also a fact that 99% of bitcoin traders believes that it will change their lives so i hope Bitcoin will change the world as 2nd or part time income source.

Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

yes, that's good, you just need to focus on what you're doing right now. you could get a bigger profit compared to the people around you. even I also do such a thing, although I need a real-world job to supplement my income.
No doubt bitcoin gives us more income than our job and it gives us more profit than any other investment, if you have some friends who are working day and night and you can working only with bitcoin so you will get more income than all of them, but still I use bitcoin as my 2nd way of earning because my job never get disturb with bitcoin, infect I get saving and I save a lot of money for my future as well, so bitcoin is my additional way of earning not main source of income.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:54:13 PM

So many people has make Bitcoin as their main income. But that's not good. Because I think Bitcoin is just a side income for us. If we make it our main income side, we can face a big problem in future. So I think it should not right.

I agree to this, to supplement your salary, there are various other safer options as well. One should look  for additional sources of income. There are ample opportunities available and you can certainly generate surplus money every month by doing small part time jobs. For instance, you can look for freelance work available on different freelancing websites.

Signature available for rent
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:18:07 PM

As i think Bitcoin as the main income, isn't good for me yet, I can't rely on the future in bitcoin because he continues to change, to put it briefly, it is unstable. And that if sometime it comes by BTC death, but I don't want it. Bitcoin for me can just be a sideline or other source of money to add to your main income.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: