Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4401 times)
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

As of today I have my job as well at the same time doing bitcoin. If I can earn in bitcoin through bounty campaign it will surely be my income because the earnings in bitcoin is higher than my salary. Bitcoin can raise an individual for many reason that base on the advantages but I assure anyone who joined bitcoin they will success because it brings pros for all and for the economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
I don't think it is appropriate to make bitcoin as your main income. For me it is too risky since scams and frauds are everywhere so you would really end up getting in a real trouble if you would be depending on bitcoin alone. You should still atleast find a job so that if ever bitcoin fails, you have a downfall that can catch you in terms of handling your financial struggles.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
Bitcoin may be considered as a good investment and as a good source of large amount of money. Many people are already using bitcoin as their main job and chose not to find any decent job anymore but for me it is not a good idea. We all know how risky bitcoin is so finding a real job would definitely help you if ever you encountered any scam or frauds somewhere.

Ninciabr

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

Yes, bitcoin is just a currency like the dollar or the Euro. Therefore, if you say that the dollar as your main income, you need to do the work for which pay dollars.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

I don't think that bitcoin can can be the main source of income. Bitcoin is now in such a position that we can choose it as a optional income source but not compulsory because Bitcoin is now not in a stable position. We can a lot from Bitcoin ,but we can not depend on Bitcoin as the main source of income .if we have to take Bitcoin as they main source of Bitcoin, then we have to take training on trading Bitcoin because this is the only way we can think Bitcoin as the main source of income.

rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:57:48 PM

Yes this is my main income because i received high income in bitcoin compare to my current job.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

not a main income i am new here and now just making sense about it whats positive and what negative of it,but still learning daily many rumors are read here some days very positive but some days not really good but its a learning stage after a few while i am able to know that what about i do next for it.but its a good medium.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

I do not make bitcoin as my main income and only for extra income but promise, because I have a steady job or a steady income. I am very grateful to the bitcoin who has helped my needs and made me better than ever and I can have what I have not accomplished before.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

Bitcoin could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin. You can earn from these and that will give you a chance yo earn extra income. Mostly if you are lucky, bitcoin is more profitable rather than your permanent job.
I'm sorry mate, but I beg to disagreed to your statement, Since I was started in this industry, ever since my source of income was bitcoin. All of costing, and payment for my commodities was all paid from my profit in bitcoin. But true they can do this as an extra income however in my case this is my main source of income.  
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:17:28 PM

If the income cycle is short and if I can spend my Bitcoins without converting in fiat then it makes sense to accept Bitcoin as main income. In such case, I will only cash out Bitcoins to pay taxes and emergency funds and other fiat investments in stocks etc. However, it would give a serious trouble if there is no one to accept Bitcoin against goods and services around you. We don't have the crypto friendly market environment as of now but things will improve down the road.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

Even investing bitcoin is risky I still invest  on it because im very sure of the good benefits it give.
That is why bitcoin as of now is my source of income today, focusing in this forum is my alternative job and I feel comfortable because i dont feel any pressure on bitcoin.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:26:03 AM

I do not make bitcoin as my main income and only for extra income but promise, because I have a steady job or a steady income. I am very grateful to the bitcoin who has helped my needs and made me better than ever and I can have what I have not accomplished before.
a good choice. not everyone can choose and usually experience confusion, so do not focus in work. if we have decided like this we will be able to really divide the time to work on bitcoin and our main job.
Sirokoshi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:11:37 PM

For me, bitcoin has become a salvation. Thanks to him I was able to get out of poverty. But unfortunately he no longer has the use - only speculation.
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:09:54 PM

Although we earn big through bitcoin for me it cant be my main income.yes we can save now from what we earn from it but till when we can earn we dont have assurance untill when the bitcoin or any ither coin will be.i still need regular job so that if cypto will dissapear i still hve income.

AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

To be honest, I'm looking for money, making a profit, in my country, bitcoin is not legal yet, so bitcoin I use as a medium to add Rupiah, by trading, following bounty, investment, lending, even join cloud mining. and the result of this advantage that I use to increase real business capital. may be different story if bitcoin in my country can be used as a means of payment, like money.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
StarLucas

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:29:43 PM

My long term average is around a quarter of a percent per day profit after fees but before taxes.

It goes as high as 3% per day when looking at only the last 30 days, but sometimes there are droughts it goes to 0% or in rare cases negative.

I can live off profits alone but still take on other work because I want to grow my position with the house's money. Once my position hit five figures I stopped trading with leverage and am happy with that decision.

I make a tenth the trades that I did when I first started. I generally opt to wait and watch until I'm reasonably certain of a good opportunity. My average this calendar year has been roughly 4 out of 5 trades being winners. I generally bet with the trend so that I can hold btc and let the uptrend bail me out if I get in a tight spot. This has worked great for the last year, but obviously isn't the optimal strategy in a bear market. Having suffered through one of those I believe I will know when to change my game plan up and start shorting.

There's not much readily available evidence for any of these claims. The best I can do is reference the coinsight.org flair game where I am #3 trader out of people who have made trades in the last 30 days. Since starting I am up 70% against bitcoin which is itself up 270% vs fiat over that time period. The flair game does not allow shorting, stop losses, leverage, or even limit orders; use your imagination on how much those might add.

I was margin called in 2014 and regrew my entire position from the scraps remaining out of force liquidation. Starting small is a great idea, if you can make gains you'll eventually get to a good place even starting with a hundred or a thousand dollars. If you can't make gains then you'll want to subject yourself to as little in losses as possible.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:33:04 PM

I cannot point out BTC as the source, but whole crypto-community and various airdrops and bounty campaigns, ICOs as well.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
B4rk4d4

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:45:04 AM

For me, I think using bitcoin as our main income isn't enough. Because of its unstable price in the market. So I rather to have a regular job that has a stable income and to use bitcoin as my another source of income.
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:45:36 AM

If you have enough amount of bitcoin then this thing could be possible and depends on how you work out to earn bitcoin. But investment is risky so dont invest the money you will use in your everyday needs and more better if you have real job.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66]
  Print  

Jump to: