Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] PETAMINE - 1,150 TH/S HASH RATE (1GH/S per Unit)  (Read 565647 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eiprol

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

bitarchitect

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:21:12 PM

Can anyone give a projection on what the dividends will be with 700TH/s?

780 BTC mined per week
65% of 780 = 507BTC dividends per week
507 / ~80.000 = ~0,006BTC per week per Share

0,006 per share at current difficulty... which if I'm right, at current shareprice of ~0.1, it's like +300% yield (you would return your investment in ~100days).
That's why I think shares will rise even more...

PS: Correct me if I'm wrong, they are just fast calculations, but... what about a shareprice of +~0.3BTC?  Roll Eyes
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:28:24 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 07:38:29 PM by mmitech

Great news for shares holders, I am happy that things are moving for you, and I am happy that Crpytx is trying his best to deploy the hardware and remain a fair operator.  

CryptX will remain the right to IPO the remaining 19,326 shares at an equal hashrate per share at the time of the IPO, so no dilution is possible. This enables us to give the PETAMINE an extra boost of minimum 170 TH/s.

yet, this is really interesting, as I understood, to add the additional 170 TH, they will have to sell the remaining shares, maybe to a private share holders or partner? or put them back in havelockinvestments ?

eiprol

bitarchitect

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:31:24 PM

Great news for shares holders, I am happy that things are moving for you, and I am happy that Crpytx is trying his best to deploy the hardware and remain a fair operator.  

CryptX will remain the right to IPO the remaining 19,326 shares at an equal hashrate per share at the time of the IPO, so no dilution is possible. This enables us to give the PETAMINE an extra boost of minimum 170 TH/s.

yet, this is really interesting, as I understood, to add the additional 170 TH, they will have to sell the remaining shares, maybe a to a private share holders or partner? or put them back in havelockinvestments ?

I'm wondering the same; how would they put them on sale? and at what price?
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:32:02 PM

yet, this is really interesting, as I understood, to add the additional 170 TH, they will have to sell the remaining shares, maybe a to a private share holders or partner? or put them back in havelockinvestments ?

It goes like this - they have the right to sell those remaining shares, but then they have to add aditional hashrate, at min 170th, or equal hashrate per share as at the time of that new ipo.
They can put shares at ipo at the price they like, but I think they will put them at the market price of that time in future.
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:35:15 PM

Can anyone give a projection on what the dividends will be with 700TH/s?

780 BTC mined per week
65% of 780 = 507BTC dividends per week
507 / ~80.000 = ~0,006BTC per week per Share

0,006 per share at current difficulty... which if I'm right, at current shareprice of ~0.1, it's like +300% yield (you would return your investment in ~100days).
That's why I think shares will rise even more...

PS: Correct me if I'm wrong, they are just fast calculations, but... what about a shareprice of +~0.3BTC?  Roll Eyes

Frankly with current hardware plans alone share-price now is undervalued. The important thing will be the re-investment.
Next thing to consider is yield market will be happy with. AM is priced in on ~6.4% annual, after a spate of bad news last week moved it from ~3.5%.

With a stable operation with long term vision, there is less emphasis on a super-quick return. (although of course, it is always preffered  Smiley )

mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:37:38 PM

It goes like this - they have the right to sell those remaining shares, but then they have to add aditional hashrate, at min 170th, or equal hashrate per share as at the time of that new ipo.

nope, I think you didn't understand the statement good, or at least I did understand it like that:  the shares when sold will help to boost the operation with 170TH, otherwise how will you reach the 700 TH ?

at an equal hashrate per share at the time of the IPO
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:38:51 PM

which brings me to this, people who really care about this operation and want to help it grow and succeed should stop buying now and wait for the IPO shares, this is the only way you help Cryptx to give PETA a boost.

just my opinion, I wouldn't buy now if I wanted to go back onboard, I would consider buying only the IPO shares.
ujka

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:42:33 PM

That's an extra boost. Not counted in 700.
eiprol

bitarchitect

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:47:23 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 07:59:54 PM by eiprol

which brings me to this, people who really care about this operation and want to help it grow and succeed should stop buying now and wait for the IPO shares, this is the only way you help Cryptx to give PETA a boost.

just my opinion, I wouldn't buy now if I wanted to go back onboard, I would consider buying only the IPO shares.

But... Who cares if we get those +170Th or not, if they are proportionally divided into those new shares that are thrown into the market? You will have the same Hash per share, not more. Because more hashrate shares, implies more shares hashrate. (That's what I've understood... correct me if I'm wrong)

Anyway, yesterday we were happy with 230TH, and today, that we know that it will be 700TH... someone complains about a boost of +170TH?  Roll Eyes
ujka

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:51:42 PM

But... Who cares +170Th if they are proportionally divided into those new shares that are thrown to the market? You will have the same Hash per share, not more. Because more hash, implies more shares. (That's what I've understood... correct me if I'm wrong)

Correct. Just the wording should be 'because more shares, implies more hashrate'.
Hashrate per share stays the same.
eiprol

bitarchitect

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:52:55 PM

But... Who cares +170Th if they are proportionally divided into those new shares that are thrown to the market? You will have the same Hash per share, not more. Because more hash, implies more shares. (That's what I've understood... correct me if I'm wrong)

Correct. Just the wording should be 'because more shares, implies more hashrate'.
Hashrate per share stays the same.

Just noticed and corrected it, your are right  Tongue
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:05:09 PM

Anyway, yesterday we were happy with 230TH, and today, that we know that it will be 700TH... someone complains about a boost of +170TH?  Roll Eyes

I am trying to get around this but I still don't understand, so ok lets go to the data sheet again.

so by now for the 100K shares (and yes I said 100K for the best case scenario) you should have 400 TH and 1905 BTC already mined which equal to circa 0.019 BTC/share dividends, also you should have around +1000 BTC for reinvestment, this is of course lost income because of Cointerra and Bitmine delays.

now the second mark show that the 700 should be deployed some when in April if everything went like it was planned, even with Cryptx doing his best now, this 700 TH announced today wont be deployed at least for couple of months, add to that the hardware that you are still waiting for from Bitmine will take around 3-4 weeks to be fully deployed.

so this bring us to the question, in order to ramp up and boost the operation and make up for the lost income, he has to get the funds somewhere, and I guess this is why he wrote about the IPO shares and the  additional 170 TH, otherwise I would be more than thankful if someone can explain to me how to deploy that 700 TH without funds ?
ujka

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:05:09 PM

Really don't know where CryptX got the funds. Maybe a loan and they are looking to return it with selling remaining shares. And buying newhardware, ofc.
But that +170th is not in 700: 700th/80674 = 8.68 gh/share, as title says. Otherwise, 700th/100000 = 7.00 gh/share.
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:24:14 PM

Due to current delays in delivery and because of the crucial importance of the initial hashrate of the PETAMINE, we like to announce that WE WILL DEPLOY AN ASTONISHING 700 TH/S INSTEAD OF THE PROMISED 230 TH/S. This means a hashrate of 8.68 GH/S PER SHARE OR 3 TIMES THE PROMISED HASHRATE! We are confident that this is the extra push the PETAMINE needs to really excel! You can find the confirmed deployment schedule below.

As is plainly relayed in the press release, the additional sales will provide additional hashrate.  In fact, because of the increase in share price, the amount of hardware he will be able to buy assuming all additional IPO shares sell will most likely be considerably higher than 170 additional TH.

The amount of shares sold doesn't cause dilution to existing share holders as any additional shares sold will in turn result in an equivalent amount of hash power being added to the mine.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:41:08 PM

Due to current delays in delivery and because of the crucial importance of the initial hashrate of the PETAMINE, we like to announce that WE WILL DEPLOY AN ASTONISHING 700 TH/S INSTEAD OF THE PROMISED 230 TH/S. This means a hashrate of 8.68 GH/S PER SHARE OR 3 TIMES THE PROMISED HASHRATE! We are confident that this is the extra push the PETAMINE needs to really excel! You can find the confirmed deployment schedule below.

As is plainly relayed in the press release, the additional sales will provide additional hashrate.  In fact, because of the increase in share price, the amount of hardware he will be able to buy assuming all additional IPO shares sell will most likely be considerably higher than 170 additional TH.

The amount of shares sold doesn't cause dilution to existing share holders as any additional shares sold will in turn result in an equivalent amount of hash power being added to the mine.

the point is: 806xx share sold at 0.05 which accumulate around 4000+ BTC, this is the capital of this operation and not the one you see now, the current share price represent the market Cap and not the capital of the operation. so the question is how to deliver 700 TH with the funds that supposed to deliver only 240 TH if all the 100K shares were sold and less for 80K share, not to mention that this operation didn't start in full capacity yet, so the 2 months revenue that supposed to help achieving this goal are lost.

in addition, if the IPO shares will be sold, the price will most likely be 0.05, so after this press release I don't understand why people don't wait for the IPO shares, because by that they will be helping the operation to grow, buying now at 0.1xx is not helping the operation but is filling someone else pocket before even a single dividend was even paid.

and of course, if they sell the additional IPO shares this doesnt mean that other holders will have less income or will lose value or speed.

Edit: I did PM cryptx asking about the IPO shares and more details and if there is an ETA about that, I may be interested in buying some if the conditions are more clear to me.
eiprol

bitarchitect

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:48:44 PM

the point is: 806xx share sold at 0.05 which accumulate around 4000+ BTC, this is the capital of this operation and not the one you see now, the current share price represent the market Cap and not the capital of the operation. so the question is how to deliver 700 TH with the funds that supposed to deliver only 240 TH if all the 100K shares were sold and less for 80K share, not to mention that this operation didn't start in full capacity yet, so the 2 months revenue that supposed to help achieving this goal are lost.

in addition, if the IPO shares will be sold, the price will most likely be 0.05, so after this press release I don't understand why people don't wait for the IPO shares, because by that they will be helping the operation to grow, buying now at 0.1xx is not helping the operation but is filling someone else pocket before even a single dividend was even paid.

and of course, if they sell the additional IPO shares this doesnt mean that other holders will have less income or will lose value or speed.

Edit: I did PM cryptx asking about the IPO shares and more details and if there is an ETA about that, I may be interested in buying some if the conditions are more clear to me.

The important part is Hash per Share, and that has been clearly improved; I see those 170TH as a possible boost, but not as a necessity to deploy 700Th.
(I wouldn't look at those tables you put anymore, because everything has been delayed, and CryptX has stated that the initial Hashrate will be 700 instead of 230, with 8.68GH/s per share, as initial mining hashrate. That's what it's important, and that's why it's good news)

I get your concerns regarding funds, but maybe this improvement is related to a good deal or compensation due to the delays, as it was said before... Or even a loan, who knows. It would be nice to know more about this issue, but I really don't care if we are really starting to mine with 700 instead of 230 (as it seems to).  Smiley

The "IPO shares statement" on that note seems as if it was a clause for a possible future, not a fact; that's why nobody is waiting for them...they may not come to sale!
The fact for me is 700TH, not the 170TH boost. And I'm not sure about the price of those IPO shares if the day comes; of course it would be a great deal at 0.05, but it sounds too good to be true. (after all, doing math, with 700TH, IPO price is ridiculously low... even the actual 0.1)
ujka

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:49:07 PM

Most unlikely at 0.05, but rather somewhere in line with new market price at that time.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:00:40 PM

Most unlikely at 0.05, but rather somewhere in line with new market price at that time.

this would be strange.... in other word I didnt see this happen with IPOs  before, let me explain, imagine that I have an IPO with 1000 share, I sell 500 and take down the other 500 and issue a statement t share holders that I still hold all rights on these 500, ok cool...

so then I start trading against share holders to bring the price up to double maybe triple, then I tell the share holders now we need more funds so we will open the IPO again and set the price 3 times higher..... you see the outcome of this ?

I don't know about any case of IPO shares being put on market again for more than their original value, at least if you know about any case point it out to me... 
ujka

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:05:46 PM

This project had many ipos already: first at 0.06, then 0.065, last one at 0.05.
Terms are, CryptiX can sell remining shares at any time, at any price. Why at lower than market would buy?
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:08:51 PM

This project had many ipos already: first at 0.06, then 0.065, last one at 0.05.
Terms are, CryptiX can sell remining shares at any time, at any price. Why at lower than market would buy?

mmmm ok, lets wait and see how will things develop... meanwhile I will watch the hardware deployment Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: