Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:53:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63893 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:03:50 AM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   
Contribute 1 ETH now on https://ubcoin.io  and get $100 Bitmain Coupon 🎁

#Ubcoin — the gift that keeps on giving 💎 

Don’t hesitate! You’ve got less than 2 days until the offer finishes ⏰⏰⏰

This is quite interesting marketing strategy done by the team and definitely investors will participate with this new promotions. The team really were very creative to make new ideas especially in terms of their promotional activities.
I really love to see that the Ubcoin project keep promoting and promoting their project in order to earn more investors, this is very good.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:11:41 AM

The Ubcoin application provides convenient search tools, facilitates payments and regulates the business relationship between the buyer and the seller, using a set of intellectual contracts on the blockbuster Ethereum.

The main target of project Ubcoin is to subsidise the main cost of the goods we buy and time consumption. In this event the purchase is easier and convenient to all the customers and suppliers. It offers the best way to buy goods in efficient and hassle free transactions.

Definitely it is hassle and efficient way of buying goods using the Ubcoin platform. You are also safe in using this platform because the sellers and buyers' identity are verified before transaction are being made.
Ubcoin really have many good feedback from supporters which it will make the project more popular. With the platform that make the transaction easy and less hassle, users will going to have a great time and will enjoy using Ubcoin.
Exactly,  as of today Ubcoin project is now catching everybody's attention specialy in crypto community. The project updates and promotions helps a lot to make this project a success. Of course the services that this project is offering was tempting and attractive the less hassle transaction is more advantage to them because many of users and investors, this is what they are looking for a long time. Hope this project will be a blockbuster.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   

This is quite interesting marketing strategy done by the team and definitely investors will participate with this new promotions. The team really were very creative to make new ideas especially in terms of their promotional activities.
I really love to see that the Ubcoin project keep promoting and promoting their project in order to earn more investors, this is very good.
I'd like to know how much is the current amount have Ubcoin reached? I can't see right now because I'm in busy, please let me know.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   

I'd like to know how much is the current amount have Ubcoin reached? I can't see right now because I'm in busy, please let me know.
Currently, 5526 ETH or 93.21 BTC have collected for the Ubcoin ICO, got it from the official website: https://ubcoin.io/. You can also track their movement here: 0x8DD9034f7cCC805bDc4D593A01f6A2E2EB94A67a
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:50:23 AM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   

Currently, 5526 ETH or 93.21 BTC have collected for the Ubcoin ICO, got it from the official website: https://ubcoin.io/. You can also track their movement here: 0x8DD9034f7cCC805bDc4D593A01f6A2E2EB94A67a

Wow, that's good to know that they have accumulated huge amount from the community this indicates that the project is really good. The amount being collected will eventually grow if many investors will join to the project.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Just over a day left! Make sure to be in time if you wish to join with this offer!

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:17:43 AM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   

Wow, that's good to know that they have accumulated huge amount from the community this indicates that the project is really good. The amount being collected will eventually grow if many investors will join to the project.

That's a good news,  its totally show us how good the project is,  they can't be in there place if their not doing great in the project. Just continue what you had started coz I know for sure this project will continue to reach their success.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

The offer is interesting, but judging by the latest trends you can buy tokens cheaper after the ICO.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking but checking with their roadmaps and whitepaper I hoping that this project will go in different way and will hit at exchanges once their product Ubcoin marketplace will be available. Being an investors need to be optimistic and set our actions base on product not on trends. If a ICO has a good product giving the time for the development sooner after their launching of product the value will surely change differently. We just need to be patient to wait the for the best.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   

That's a good news,  its totally show us how good the project is,  they can't be in there place if their not doing great in the project. Just continue what you had started coz I know for sure this project will continue to reach their success.
As time goes by, the team never stop on finding more effective ways in providing good offers in which will possibly captivates investor's attention. I hope that having this kind of offers will have a better outcomed inorder to have a better future ahead for this platform.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

You’re planning to make cryptocurrnecies more available. It’s a good goal, but how will it be implemented?

I think basically Ubcoin will be used as an intermediary in the currency instead of the usual currency, you will pay the money to buy the goods in Ubcoin.

If you have cryptocurrency coins you can swipe it to Ubcoin so that you can use Ubcoin to buy goods to the Ubcoin marketplace. Or hold your Ubcoin until the price goes high as the Ubcoin marketplace getting bigger the price of Ubcoin will grow. It's a good investment if you keep holding your Ubcoin.
I'm not sure if Ubcoin marketplace has a built-in exchange to swipe other crypto coins into Ubcoin and vice versa.

Why not use the crypto directly though? Like bitcoin was made to be used to buy real life goods and be a universal currency. So were many other coins

You have a point but I think when we use Ubcoin we can get less discout compared to Bitcoin. What I mean is that, we can have a discount by using Ubcoin because we are using their platform so definitely that is the procedure.

That would be true and possibly happen. We all know their is an exact way or process to go through. In Ubcoin they have their own rules or procedure all we need to do is to follow it for securities. It is up to us if we are able to use Ubcoin but it is better also because we are patronizing it. The progress of Ubcoin is with us and that depends on how are we going to handle for the best.

They can't set rules on people though? Cause once the currency is out of their hand people can trade it for whatever they want. Devs can't stop them
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   

As time goes by, the team never stop on finding more effective ways in providing good offers in which will possibly captivates investor's attention. I hope that having this kind of offers will have a better outcomed inorder to have a better future ahead for this platform.
Yes, exactly the development team of this project is very well experienced in their field and they are always trying to do something innovative or something different which is continuously helping the project to push it towards the success. And I am pretty sure if the team will always provide offer like this then they will definitely gain attention from the users as well as investors. Very soon the project is going to be huge successful.

wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   

This platform is need to have strong and stability which is exactly and enough for the investors to invest in this project without any doubt. And it would be a guarantee that our investors will also gain their profitability in return.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

You’re planning to make cryptocurrnecies more available. It’s a good goal, but how will it be implemented?

I think basically Ubcoin will be used as an intermediary in the currency instead of the usual currency, you will pay the money to buy the goods in Ubcoin.

If you have cryptocurrency coins you can swipe it to Ubcoin so that you can use Ubcoin to buy goods to the Ubcoin marketplace. Or hold your Ubcoin until the price goes high as the Ubcoin marketplace getting bigger the price of Ubcoin will grow. It's a good investment if you keep holding your Ubcoin.
I'm not sure if Ubcoin marketplace has a built-in exchange to swipe other crypto coins into Ubcoin and vice versa.

Why not use the crypto directly though? Like bitcoin was made to be used to buy real life goods and be a universal currency. So were many other coins

You have a point but I think when we use Ubcoin we can get less discout compared to Bitcoin. What I mean is that, we can have a discount by using Ubcoin because we are using their platform so definitely that is the procedure.

That would be true and possibly happen. We all know their is an exact way or process to go through. In Ubcoin they have their own rules or procedure all we need to do is to follow it for securities. It is up to us if we are able to use Ubcoin but it is better also because we are patronizing it. The progress of Ubcoin is with us and that depends on how are we going to handle for the best.

They can't set rules on people though? Cause once the currency is out of their hand people can trade it for whatever they want. Devs can't stop them

That is right, but not all will dump their coins. There are still people who will used the coins as a utility to buy goods according to what the coins can offer. This is the advantage of crypto because it has many ways to used it and it really depends on how the people will used the coin.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

The offer is interesting, but judging by the latest trends you can buy tokens cheaper after the ICO.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking but checking with their roadmaps and whitepaper I hoping that this project will go in different way and will hit at exchanges once their product Ubcoin marketplace will be available. Being an investors need to be optimistic and set our actions base on product not on trends. If a ICO has a good product giving the time for the development sooner after their launching of product the value will surely change differently. We just need to be patient to wait the for the best.

It will surely go in different way because there is a team who will continue to make more innovations about the platform. This is quite a futuristic project because this will help the used of cryptocurrencies to be totally useful and will probably revolutionize the traditional way of buying goods.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
dolcevita99

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

Team Ubcoin makes a very good promotion of the project. For a short period of time, the project has increased support for users and more investors have come who want to invest in the project. I think that the team will soon have a successful ICO, which they will announce soon.
That's right, as you say it really is. Because I recently joined this project and they did not have such a support, but now they are becoming very popular with other projects and it's very exciting! Because the UBCOIN team is very trying and very well advertises their project in different social networks.
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

My understanding of this project is that it would be very easy now for someone to own cryptocurrency with this project's platform. If i want to sell my car in exchange for a cryptocurrency because i want to own one, is it possible? Would appreciate if someone would enlighten me.

Yes, It will be a marketplace where anyone can sell or buy real goods for cryptocurrency, Ubcoinmarket is a blockchain based smart ecosystem for exchanging real goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa. Basically, you will sign up for Ubcoinmarket and put you car for sell, if someone want to buy you car, you will both create contract on platform and meet in person after to give him the car and get money money on account. Having that said, selling a car is complicated comparing fo selling laptop or phone.
We I think its possible to sell cars in just one online marketplace. If you are familiar with aliexpress.com they are selling everything which is legal from little things to cars and they can even ship it to your location.

You mean for national markets or for international markets? The bigger the good you acquire, the tougher it probably becomes when it comes to shipping internationally. And that counts for cars of course.
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

Cool project, and Ko only delayed almost 2 months. Tell whether it will be necessary to pass KYC for bounty hunters?

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   

This is why we believe that the Ubcoin project will grow and prosper in the future, and they also demonstrate what the ICO project is all about.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:51:42 PM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   

This platform is need to have strong and stability which is exactly and enough for the investors to invest in this project without any doubt. And it would be a guarantee that our investors will also gain their profitability in return.
Yeah, a big company which is Samsung makes us amazed and inspired on this prestigious project. I admire so much their concepts and platforms that will able us to be more comfortable, easy and experience a fast transaction as the crypto currency may exchange for real goods. I'm looking forward for further updates on this project.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:18:38 PM

Team Ubcoin makes a very good promotion of the project. For a short period of time, the project has increased support for users and more investors have come who want to invest in the project. I think that the team will soon have a successful ICO, which they will announce soon.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team has been working very hard on its promotions since from the beginning to till now. With the use of best marketing strategies, the team is promoting the project on various platforms. And because of these things the project is get the attention from the investors as well as it is becoming popular. Definitely, sooner or later they will succeed.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: