Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:57:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
BenderBTC

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   
Contribute 1 ETH now on https://ubcoin.io  and get $100 Bitmain Coupon 🎁

#Ubcoin — the gift that keeps on giving 💎 

Don’t hesitate! You’ve got less than 2 days until the offer finishes ⏰⏰⏰

This is quite interesting marketing strategy done by the team and definitely investors will participate with this new promotions. The team really were very creative to make new ideas especially in terms of their promotional activities.
I really love to see that the Ubcoin project keep promoting and promoting their project in order to earn more investors, this is very good.
I'd like to know how much is the current amount have Ubcoin reached? I can't see right now because I'm in busy, please let me know.
Currently, 5526 ETH or 93.21 BTC have collected for the Ubcoin ICO, got it from the official website: https://ubcoin.io/. You can also track their movement here: 0x8DD9034f7cCC805bDc4D593A01f6A2E2EB94A67a

Wow, that's good to know that they have accumulated huge amount from the community this indicates that the project is really good. The amount being collected will eventually grow if many investors will join to the project.

That's a good news,  its totally show us how good the project is,  they can't be in there place if their not doing great in the project. Just continue what you had started coz I know for sure this project will continue to reach their success.
As time goes by, the team never stop on finding more effective ways in providing good offers in which will possibly captivates investor's attention. I hope that having this kind of offers will have a better outcomed inorder to have a better future ahead for this platform.

This platform is need to have strong and stability which is exactly and enough for the investors to invest in this project without any doubt. And it would be a guarantee that our investors will also gain their profitability in return.
Yeah, a big company which is Samsung makes us amazed and inspired on this prestigious project. I admire so much their concepts and platforms that will able us to be more comfortable, easy and experience a fast transaction as the crypto currency may exchange for real goods. I'm looking forward for further updates on this project.

It looks that they are collecting a decent amount of money, that shows that they have the support of many investors.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:33:30 PM

It amazes me to see all the constructive, critical and positive responses on our thread. I thank all of you guys for that! Amazing!

This really means that the platform is really worth time spending because of its functionality and features also it's profitability in the near future after the development of the platform.
Not only the that it gained a lot of very positive and critical response that will mold the project to a better one in the future, but how this project's features can really attract more people that will help its development and can make an assurance that everything will done well as more supporters are trusting the project.
There is nothing surprising in constructibility of posts at this forum, especially in the good project. Moderators perfectly know the business and as fast as possible smooth out bad posts. All this only proves that you have chosen the correct platform for announcement of the project.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:38:23 PM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   

This is quite interesting marketing strategy done by the team and definitely investors will participate with this new promotions. The team really were very creative to make new ideas especially in terms of their promotional activities.
I really love to see that the Ubcoin project keep promoting and promoting their project in order to earn more investors, this is very good.
I'd like to know how much is the current amount have Ubcoin reached? I can't see right now because I'm in busy, please let me know.
Currently, 5526 ETH or 93.21 BTC have collected for the Ubcoin ICO, got it from the official website: https://ubcoin.io/. You can also track their movement here: 0x8DD9034f7cCC805bDc4D593A01f6A2E2EB94A67a

Wow, that's good to know that they have accumulated huge amount from the community this indicates that the project is really good. The amount being collected will eventually grow if many investors will join to the project.

That's a good news,  its totally show us how good the project is,  they can't be in there place if their not doing great in the project. Just continue what you had started coz I know for sure this project will continue to reach their success.
As time goes by, the team never stop on finding more effective ways in providing good offers in which will possibly captivates investor's attention. I hope that having this kind of offers will have a better outcomed inorder to have a better future ahead for this platform.

This platform is need to have strong and stability which is exactly and enough for the investors to invest in this project without any doubt. And it would be a guarantee that our investors will also gain their profitability in return.
Yeah, a big company which is Samsung makes us amazed and inspired on this prestigious project. I admire so much their concepts and platforms that will able us to be more comfortable, easy and experience a fast transaction as the crypto currency may exchange for real goods. I'm looking forward for further updates on this project.

It looks that they are collecting a decent amount of money, that shows that they have the support of many investors.
yes, I think this unique proposal will benefit many investors who support the project. And after that, the project will have enough funds for the further development of the project.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:05:28 PM

The BlockShow Europe 2018 experts have announced the list of top 10 most crypto-friendly countries: http://bit.ly/2x6I4hd  

And how do you think which country will be the most ubcoin-friendly? 😏
Join #Ubcoin ICO Stage 3 NOW 🔥🔥🔥
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:11:12 PM

The BlockShow Europe 2018 experts have announced the list of top 10 most crypto-friendly countries: http://bit.ly/2x6I4hd  

I guessing that some Asian country will be the most ubcoin-friendly. I have a question, how many stages of UBcoin ICO?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

Team Ubcoin makes a very good promotion of the project. For a short period of time, the project has increased support for users and more investors have come who want to invest in the project. I think that the team will soon have a successful ICO, which they will announce soon.

Thats the result of the hardworks of the people behind this project, they fully gave their best to come up with a fruitful project. Thus, giving more interesting concept with  regards to this project will provide an excellent outcome for the community and the project itself.
Yes, i really have belief at UBCoin and i hoping they will bring us some good features, at least can changing the way to shopping at the future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:58:16 PM

That article said Switzerland is number one on the list and I think it's true because I notice recently that lots of ICOs projects register their company in Switzerland.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:15:34 AM

Team Ubcoin makes a very good promotion of the project. For a short period of time, the project has increased support for users and more investors have come who want to invest in the project. I think that the team will soon have a successful ICO, which they will announce soon.
Hopefully soon they will announce the ICO success. It's really true about the success of inviting and attracting more investors to invest the project. This all because of the effort and unlimited support and teamwork of each team members. Their promotional tactics helps a lot to rise the popularity rating of the project and amount of invested funds by investors.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:39:05 AM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥    
Contribute 1 ETH now on https://ubcoin.io  and get $100 Bitmain Coupon 🎁

That's some good amount of collection for the team, hoping it will increase overtime as the project is gaining its popularity more and more. Investing here might really be a good thing, good luck for the team in improving the project to be more reliable and more better.
I agree with you mate. There are many offers that Ubcoin released which can help the members and the project to gain more benefits. I am amazed with Ubcoin which they collected a good amount of funds for the project itself.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:46:26 AM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥    
Contribute 1 ETH now on https://ubcoin.io  and get $100 Bitmain Coupon 🎁

That's some good amount of collection for the team, hoping it will increase overtime as the project is gaining its popularity more and more. Investing here might really be a good thing, good luck for the team in improving the project to be more reliable and more better.
I agree with you mate. There are many offers that Ubcoin released which can help the members and the project to gain more benefits. I am amazed with Ubcoin which they collected a good amount of funds for the project itself.

The offers that given by Ubcoin project is a great opportunity to all participants to earn profit which is so good to see. This project is so good because it allows peer to peer contract on the exchange of goods they like to have which so is safe and hasslefree.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:50:22 AM

I guessing that some Asian country will be the most ubcoin-friendly. I have a question, how many stages of UBcoin ICO?
The blockshow Europe 2018 expo is a great place to present ubcoins ico project since know personalities of cryptocurrency will be attending. Hopefully it will get thier interest to participate in this project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:36:46 AM

The blockshow Europe 2018 expo is a great place to present ubcoins ico project since know personalities of cryptocurrency will be attending. Hopefully it will get thier interest to participate in this project.
Agreed. I would love to say, this is a worthy investment in 2018 for an exchange platform. Such a great day to know Ubcoin project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   

Damn, that was a plenty of money! It is great that Ubcoin ICO has reached that much, this means that Ubcoin has successfully done for the ICO!
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

The supporters in this project keep increasing slowly and steady day by day, this is a great day, though. I just am hoping that the supporters can keep their supportive message!
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

That article said Switzerland is number one on the list and I think it's true because I notice recently that lots of ICOs projects register their company in Switzerland.

If Switzerland is number one on the list i think Russia will not be far behind. In my opinion Russia would be the most ubcoin-friendly because the people of Russia are already literate on cryptocurrency and they are much pretty aware of how to use the Ubcoin platform.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

Thats the result of the hardworks of the people behind this project, they fully gave their best to come up with a fruitful project. Thus, giving more interesting concept with  regards to this project will provide an excellent outcome for the community and the project itself.
Yes, i really have belief at UBCoin and i hoping they will bring us some good features, at least can changing the way to shopping at the future.
There is no doubts about Ubcoin success. As we can observed Ubcoin starting to make its name and make noise in crypto market. Its all because of the cooperation and team work with each other. The unique features and offers are one of the reasons for this project success.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

There is no doubts about Ubcoin success. As we can observed Ubcoin starting to make its name and make noise in crypto market. Its all because of the cooperation and team work with each other. The unique features and offers are one of the reasons for this project success.

It's all because of their bounty campaign, the branding of the project had gained enough popularity and those people having good time on the project will recommend UBCOIN to their warm market.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:02:17 AM

You’re planning to make cryptocurrnecies more available. It’s a good goal, but how will it be implemented?

I think basically Ubcoin will be used as an intermediary in the currency instead of the usual currency, you will pay the money to buy the goods in Ubcoin.

If you have cryptocurrency coins you can swipe it to Ubcoin so that you can use Ubcoin to buy goods to the Ubcoin marketplace. Or hold your Ubcoin until the price goes high as the Ubcoin marketplace getting bigger the price of Ubcoin will grow. It's a good investment if you keep holding your Ubcoin.
I'm not sure if Ubcoin marketplace has a built-in exchange to swipe other crypto coins into Ubcoin and vice versa.

Why not use the crypto directly though? Like bitcoin was made to be used to buy real life goods and be a universal currency. So were many other coins

You have a point but I think when we use Ubcoin we can get less discout compared to Bitcoin. What I mean is that, we can have a discount by using Ubcoin because we are using their platform so definitely that is the procedure.

That would be true and possibly happen. We all know their is an exact way or process to go through. In Ubcoin they have their own rules or procedure all we need to do is to follow it for securities. It is up to us if we are able to use Ubcoin but it is better also because we are patronizing it. The progress of Ubcoin is with us and that depends on how are we going to handle for the best.
I think all projects that released in crypto market community has its own individual features and procedures.  Since they have all we need to do is follow and research if this feature are applicable to each and everyone in the market. Its realy up to users and investors if  they still invest and support the project even they know how it will work and features. Its a matter of choice and beliefs. If they believed the capacity of each project to success then they will invwst and trust it until finished line.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

If Switzerland is number one on the list i think Russia will not be far behind. In my opinion Russia would be the most ubcoin-friendly because the people of Russia are already literate on cryptocurrency and they are much pretty aware of how to use the Ubcoin platform.
I think, most of the top 10 crypto friendly countries are come from the european countries where a lot of them have a government participation. And if I have given a chance to choose which country will be fit for Ubcoin project, I will choose United Kingdom because the quality and service provided by this country is very exceptional and worthy. Just my own opinion.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:17:13 PM

I think all 10 countries can be suitable for the Ubcoin project. The only question is, which country is the developers focused on? Will it be only one country or several countries?
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: