Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:00:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63893 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:07:56 AM

The BlockShow Europe 2018 experts have announced the list of top 10 most crypto-friendly countries: http://bit.ly/2x6I4hd  

And how do you think which country will be the most ubcoin-friendly? 😏
Join #Ubcoin ICO Stage 3 NOW 🔥🔥🔥

I think all 10 countries can be suitable for the Ubcoin project. The only question is, which country is the developers focused on? Will it be only one country or several countries?
All are capable of doing Ubcoin project. But its up to the developers and team members which counrty will be more uplifting and focused. I don't think if several countries will be cater. I always hope to be more capable to do bussiness in all countries that has been crypto -friendly countries.
Yes I agree with you, many can create same with Ubcoin project, yet Ubcoin continuously grow and developed thanks to the team whom we can give the credit for. We also hoped that this would soon be applicable to all countries.
Don't need to compare to others, UBcoin will grow if the team keep this good doing like now. I really appreciate the active and responsive team like UBCOIN.
Your opinion is also true! Do not compare, because each country is good in its own way. And although most chose a good country Malta simply because the headquarters of the Binance exchange moved there. And therefore a greater number of users have chosen this country.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

Although this is indeed a good idea, but most likely it is not possible. Because social networks have started blocking the block chain advertising and other ICO. But I hope that soon they will not block this and vice versa will go to a meeting to create their own token.
What do you mean? They have already created their own token, you can check it in here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x2d3e7d4870a51b918919e7b851fe19983e4c38d5
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

The BlockShow Europe 2018 experts have announced the list of top 10 most crypto-friendly countries: http://bit.ly/2x6I4hd  

I think all 10 countries can be suitable for the Ubcoin project. The only question is, which country is the developers focused on? Will it be only one country or several countries?
All are capable of doing Ubcoin project. But its up to the developers and team members which counrty will be more uplifting and focused. I don't think if several countries will be cater. I always hope to be more capable to do bussiness in all countries that has been crypto -friendly countries.
Yes I agree with you, many can create same with Ubcoin project, yet Ubcoin continuously grow and developed thanks to the team whom we can give the credit for. We also hoped that this would soon be applicable to all countries.
Don't need to compare to others, UBcoin will grow if the team keep this good doing like now. I really appreciate the active and responsive team like UBCOIN.
Your opinion is also true! Do not compare, because each country is good in its own way. And although most chose a good country Malta simply because the headquarters of the Binance exchange moved there. And therefore a greater number of users have chosen this country.
I agree we dont have to compare one country to another because they own have there own economic strenght and weaknesses.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:01:09 AM

According to time the project is growing very well and it is becomes huge popular. And as per the time passes the project is gaining more popularity and due to that many investors are coming forward to making an investment here. So basically all these are good sign toward the project. Which means very soon it will going to become successful.
Exactly the project was already stable as of today. The community was became huge range and the people was increasing. Its simple because of the effort of the project team. They are doing their very best to make this project a success.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:02:05 AM

I agree we dont have to compare one country to another because they own have there own economic strenght and weaknesses.
Yeah, just do not compare another country guys, they have a different culture in which is not comparable you know.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

Today many ICOs pay attention to the South-East Asia ‘cause the demand for cryptocurrency is very high in this region. When will expansion in this direction take place?

I believe that Southeast Asia is not the No. 1 potential market, but many other markets that UBcoin platform should focus on to achieve the fastest success.

I don't think the demand was only in south-east asia. The project was very pleasing and it was very impressive. Platform was very excellent and many are interested to participate the project. If this is a legit information this will be a great success in South - East Asia. I hope team will also  focused on other countries so many will be benefited by the project Ubcoin.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:44:33 AM

Today many ICOs pay attention to the South-East Asia ‘cause the demand for cryptocurrency is very high in this region. When will expansion in this direction take place?

I believe that Southeast Asia is not the No. 1 potential market, but many other markets that UBcoin platform should focus on to achieve the fastest success.

I don't think the demand was only in south-east asia. The project was very pleasing and it was very impressive. Platform was very excellent and many are interested to participate the project. If this is a legit information this will be a great success in South - East Asia. I hope team will also  focused on other countries so many will be benefited by the project Ubcoin.
Yes, Asia is big you know. China and Korea are the biggest potential market which can affect the whole market in just one day.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:50:24 AM

Although this is indeed a good idea, but most likely it is not possible. Because social networks have started blocking the block chain advertising and other ICO. But I hope that soon they will not block this and vice versa will go to a meeting to create their own token.
I don't get what you mean but if you are talking about social media banning cryptocurrency ads i don't think that they are successful on that one. I could still see many crypto related ads on Facebook and Twitter, this only means that they can't cope up the will of the people to engage in crypto. Ubcoin project is gaining followers and supporters on social media which make it more visible to investors.
vickycoin05

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:54:38 AM

Is this true that the campaign manager gets the red trust for now and I see the spreadsheet never been updated.
I can not say anything about this. you could not tell where exactly you saw that the manager of the company put a red confidence? I would personally see that this is really the way you say.
Actually their is no further information about the red trust of the manager. I know its really hard to invite and convince investors if the manager itself was red. I think team must be cater this issues because this will be a big impact in the project rating.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:01:17 AM

Steve Wozniak stated publicly that Ethereum cloud be the next Apple.
http://bit.ly/2wTBXfL

How do you think, Steve, blockchain-based #Ubcoin Market will be the next EBay? 😏

ICO is LIVE 🔥🔥🔥   
Don’t lose your chance! Get a 17% discount now on https://ubcoin.io

Yes! every ICO has the opportunity to compete in this wide range coverage of cryptocurrency and Ubcoin Market could be the next EBay in the making. You just need to continue what you had doing and push more to reach the hard-cap as this way the implementation of the roadmaps won't be delay and simultaneously the UBC coin will grow at the exchanges.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

Grin Grin We’ve decided to give away up to 5000 ETZ to 1000 followers:
 1.      RETWEET , COMMENT about ETZ and write down your ETZ address.
 2.      Send 1 ETZ to our address and we will send you back 2-5 ETZ randomly.
 Address: 0xbbD52Cc1f696Fc478CFa6Df3859650Ea31D2CEDa

check the authenticity of this here :: https://twitter.com/EtherZero_org/status/999201752850157568

usually such draws of prizes are held free of charge, but for some reason you ask to transfer into your account 1 etz. I think many people will refuse this offer.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:58:21 AM

Is this true that the campaign manager gets the red trust for now and I see the spreadsheet never been updated.
I can not say anything about this. you could not tell where exactly you saw that the manager of the company put a red confidence? I would personally see that this is really the way you say.
Actually their is no further information about the red trust of the manager. I know its really hard to invite and convince investors if the manager itself was red. I think team must be cater this issues because this will be a big impact in the project rating.
you are right, I would like to hear an official statement from the developers, about how things are with the project manager. Because this situation can very badly affect the further development of the project.
I believe that this situation will be resolved and the project manager will return here and will be more active than now.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

you are right, I would like to hear an official statement from the developers, about how things are with the project manager. Because this situation can very badly affect the further development of the project.
I believe that this situation will be resolved and the project manager will return here and will be more active than now.

It is normal to undergo different situation,  it will make as a challenge to the developers how  they will solve it.  Talking about the problem occur in this project,  I know they can solve or manage it because they have the capabilities and knowledge how to face it.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:07:25 PM

I think the management team have already been inform about it , they have review the profile and status, of the person and they have trust in him that is why ,he is still to continue to manage the campaign, but it does not matter , the important thing is that , we will help the promotions of this Ubcoin and its marketplace that it will continue to gather more customers and investors to booster the success of this projects.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

For me, I don't think there is much big problems with the manager's red trust to the Ubcoin project because that remarks given by the DT is not a serious offense. Probably, there is only a miscommunication for both sides. Although it's not a plus factor to see that red, but the project are seems to be good and have a chanced to succeed.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:03:07 PM

For me, I don't think there is much big problems with the manager's red trust to the Ubcoin project because that remarks given by the DT is not a serious offense. Probably, there is only a miscommunication for both sides. Although it's not a plus factor to see that red, but the project are seems to be good and have a chanced to succeed.

Worrysome  Sad see the remarks: UBCoin sent me an unsolicited email about their scam coin. https://ubcoin.io/?utm_source=ref56377338, but for the benefit of the doubt, the user didnt give link a strong proof bout the issue.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:05:14 PM

According to time the project is growing very well and it is becomes huge popular. And as per the time passes the project is gaining more popularity and due to that many investors are coming forward to making an investment here. So basically all these are good sign toward the project. Which means very soon it will going to become successful.
Exactly the project was already stable as of today. The community was became huge range and the people was increasing. Its simple because of the effort of the project team. They are doing their very best to make this project a success.

Since, success is the motivations of the team members they really are doing their job well, so that this project will be stabilize and popular in all aspects. In that way our investment our future.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

Steve Wozniak stated publicly that Ethereum cloud be the next Apple.
http://bit.ly/2wTBXfL

How do you think, Steve, blockchain-based #Ubcoin Market will be the next EBay? 😏

ICO is LIVE 🔥🔥🔥   
Don’t lose your chance! Get a 17% discount now on https://ubcoin.io

Yes! every ICO has the opportunity to compete in this wide range coverage of cryptocurrency and Ubcoin Market could be the next EBay in the making. You just need to continue what you had doing and push more to reach the hard-cap as this way the implementation of the roadmaps won't be delay and simultaneously the UBC coin will grow at the exchanges.

Who knows, everything can be possible especially with our technology right now. What the team were doing right now could be possible since they are doing their best to make the project be successful.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

This is a great update. In fact this an achievement which has achieved by the team within a very limited period of time. Now very soon the project is going to become hugely successful. 
Its good that the UBCoin ICO is already listed in icomagazine hopefully it will bring more investors for this project.
In my opinion, even they don't bring so much investors to UBCoin, it will help people know about UBCoin more. As we know, the community is important for any ICO nowadays. UBCoin will have more successful at their ICO and after.

Of course at this stage community perception is one of the important things for Ubcoin to succeed, but I believe that with the idea of ​​this ICO project they will soon find a lot of good investors.

The team is really working hard to make their project be more known so that there will be more people who will be inform about it. So, let us just hope that all things will run according to their plan.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

On 24th May, more than 500 experts of the blockchain industry will meet at the Blockchain Conference in Brussels: http://bit.ly/2s1ZRQE

Sounds like a golden opportunity for you to grab a piece of the blockchain pie…😏
#Ubcoin ICO is LIVE! Join: http://ubcoin.io
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: