Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:16:48 AM

Is this true that the campaign manager gets the red trust for now and I see the spreadsheet never been updated.
I can not say anything about this. you could not tell where exactly you saw that the manager of the company put a red confidence? I would personally see that this is really the way you say.
Actually their is no further information about the red trust of the manager. I know its really hard to invite and convince investors if the manager itself was red. I think team must be cater this issues because this will be a big impact in the project rating.
you are right, I would like to hear an official statement from the developers, about how things are with the project manager. Because this situation can very badly affect the further development of the project.
I believe that this situation will be resolved and the project manager will return here and will be more active than now.
This is just another misfortune for the project. It's realy normal to encounter this kind of situations.  If project manager is confirmed to have red this will really affect the investors trust. But I will still hope this issues will be fix because this is just manageable issue.
If this small issues will not be fix as soon as possible this will affect the entire project. News will quickly spread in entire crypto community and they might have hard time to fix the damage of this issue. If team can address this issue hope they will did it as soon as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

With the fall of ETH and BTC value, i think this is a good time for joining at some ICOs. The price of UBCoin will have affects of this case?
Yes its very sad time for Eth and Btc for past few days. I hope red days will end and greeny days will silently approach. I thinks the same with you. I dont know exactly what will happened on Ubcoin with this issues. But I hope this wont affect Ubcoin value that much.
It is a best opportunity to join if only people who are currently holding fiat, then convert it to btc or eth and buy UBcoin tokens.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

With the fall of ETH and BTC value, i think this is a good time for joining at some ICOs. The price of UBCoin will have affects of this case?
Yes its very sad time for Eth and Btc for past few days. I hope red days will end and greeny days will silently approach. I thinks the same with you. I dont know exactly what will happened on Ubcoin with this issues. But I hope this wont affect Ubcoin value that much.
It is a best opportunity to join if only people who are currently holding fiat, then convert it to btc or eth and buy UBcoin tokens.
No problem, the market will recovery at the future, so smartly to buy some ETH, BTC by fiat now and invest at some tokens. I bought 0.5 ETH and maybe spend a half of them to buy UBCoin. I still have consider.
But i think have at least 1-2 months more to recovery back at ~1k USD/ ETH. So we still have a time for collect ETH.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

No problem, the market will recovery at the future, so smartly to buy some ETH, BTC by fiat now and invest at some tokens. I bought 0.5 ETH and maybe spend a half of them to buy UBCoin. I still have consider.
But i think have at least 1-2 months more to recovery back at ~1k USD/ ETH. So we still have a time for collect ETH.
We cannot make sure anything. Maybe people think this is good chance for invest. But who know when the value will recovery? This is only prediction.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:29:48 AM

We cannot make sure anything. Maybe people think this is good chance for invest. But who know when the value will recovery? This is only prediction.
Well, yes that would be possible to happen buddy. There is no permanent here in the crypto currency community, but only changes. The Ubcoin can make to have this opportunity to be a factor to keep on proving what the Ubcoin project and team as well, can make to have a better changes in the crypto world. But on the otherhand, Iwas hoping that the price of the BTC will rise up again.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

I guess people needs to see the real statistical data of the platform so that they can decide if the project is worth investing or not. And to prove that the tram have produced a really great platform.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

Is this true that the campaign manager gets the red trust for now and I see the spreadsheet never been updated.
I can not say anything about this. you could not tell where exactly you saw that the manager of the company put a red confidence? I would personally see that this is really the way you say.
Actually their is no further information about the red trust of the manager. I know its really hard to invite and convince investors if the manager itself was red. I think team must be cater this issues because this will be a big impact in the project rating.
I think there is just a misunderstanding between DT and the bounty manager that is why he got the neg. I know that this will be resolve the soonest possible time. But i think this neg won't affect the project itself.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

The downfall of cryptomarket does not mean it's not good at all, hence we can use that opportunity to buy more and fill-in our bags and be ready for the next rally. The crypto market is known for the volatility in nature as those weak will fall at the hands of the whales and only those smart investors left with full of profits. Also, this is the best time to invest in ICO like UBcoin as the market is bleeding you can buy ETH at cheaper then invest in UBcoin with 17% discount at minimum investment of 0.01ETH.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:26:54 AM

I think there is just a misunderstanding between DT and the bounty manager that is why he got the neg. I know that this will be resolve the soonest possible time. But i think this neg won't affect the project itself.
I also hope that this will not affect the development of the project. But the fact is that many people look at the project manager and draw conclusions about the project.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

I also hope that this will not affect the development of the project. But the fact is that many people look at the project manager and draw conclusions about the project.
That is a very bad advertising for the project. I hope they can fix it soon before it has negative consecuences.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

Same here as I read the thread I didn't find any answers with regars the admin of this project. I will be looking for a good result for this issue. Hope they can directly inform the admin and all team membersregatding this matter.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

Well, yes that would be possible to happen buddy. There is no permanent here in the crypto currency community, but only changes. The Ubcoin can make to have this opportunity to be a factor to keep on proving what the Ubcoin project and team as well, can make to have a better changes in the crypto world. But on the otherhand, Iwas hoping that the price of the BTC will rise up again.

For a change a sensible voice in pointing out that there's nothing that's guaranteed to be permanant, especially in the crypto world where shit changes every other minute
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

For a change a sensible voice in pointing out that there's nothing that's guaranteed to be permanant, especially in the crypto world where shit changes every other minute
This is what we call the volatility of altcoins in the coin market, wherein there are so many changes in every time interval, if you think that the altcoins are smaller in value , then you can invest in also of Ubcoin tokens in the ICO pre sale of token in the market and help promote the ubcoin and its marketplace.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:21:36 PM

The downfall of cryptomarket does not mean it's not good at all, hence we can use that opportunity to buy more and fill-in our bags and be ready for the next rally. The crypto market is known for the volatility in nature as those weak will fall at the hands of the whales and only those smart investors left with full of profits. Also, this is the best time to invest in ICO like UBcoin as the market is bleeding you can buy ETH at cheaper then invest in UBcoin with 17% discount at minimum investment of 0.01ETH.

I agree, your point of view is very clear in terms of explaining things accordingly. We should take it as an opportunity if the crypto faces downfall because we can actually get a chance to earn good income. Moreover, their minimum investment seems pretty have a very reasonable price and I should expect there will be more people who will participate in the ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

The BlockShow Europe 2018 experts have announced the list of top 10 most crypto-friendly countries: http://bit.ly/2x6I4hd  

And how do you think which country will be the most ubcoin-friendly? 😏
Join #Ubcoin ICO Stage 3 NOW 🔥🔥🔥

I think all 10 countries can be suitable for the Ubcoin project. The only question is, which country is the developers focused on? Will it be only one country or several countries?
All are capable of doing Ubcoin project. But its up to the developers and team members which counrty will be more uplifting and focused. I don't think if several countries will be cater. I always hope to be more capable to do bussiness in all countries that has been crypto -friendly countries.
Yes I agree with you, many can create same with Ubcoin project, yet Ubcoin continuously grow and developed thanks to the team whom we can give the credit for. We also hoped that this would soon be applicable to all countries.
Don't need to compare to others, UBcoin will grow if the team keep this good doing like now. I really appreciate the active and responsive team like UBCOIN.
the team did not tell us which countries they are targeting. I hope this will not be one country, but several, so that the team can cover as much of the market as possible.
they did not specify how many or what country they are targeting, But I doubt that they would focus only on a single country , now that there is a possible investors in foreign countries.
For me it doesn't matter which country is the ubcoin-friendly. As long as the project is moving forward and improving everyday, Ubcoin will be on the top. I am just thankful for the update and I hope many people will invest in Ubcoin.
Yes of course we all do, it won't matter which country would be the the next, as long as the development keeps on, because sooner or later other countries will see the potential of this project if they see that it is a success in other country.

There is a big hope with this project so definitely time will come that this platform will be used by many countries. The team keeps on making more activities which it will help to make the platform be more known by many investors IMO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:48:36 PM

As far as I know, crypto currency's price is not permanently in the high level. It is not stable since from the beginning.We have nothing to worried about  it because it will rise again soon. And when that day comes,it would be a guarantee to have a better success in life.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:52:20 PM

Please enjoy TWO new articles in ARABIC language:

وداعا لمشاكل شراء وبيع العملات الرقمية المشفرة واستخدامها مع Ubcoin
https://www.amnaymag.com/شراء-وبيع-العملات-الرقمية-ubcoin/

Ubcoin منصة لتبادل العملات الرقمية المشفرة بالمنتجات و السلع
http://www.eumlat.net/ubcoin-منصة-لتبادل-العملات-الرقمية-المشفرة/

Some VIDEO reviews in ARABIC for you:

MOOWX: https://youtu.be/MvJ-F765KAA
Bitcoin in Arabic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ad5V9RRfzU

17% discount is in force! Buy tokens NOW on https://ubcoin.io
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

As far as I know, crypto currency's price is not permanently in the high level. It is not stable since from the beginning.We have nothing to worried about  it because it will rise again soon. And when that day comes,it would be a guarantee to have a better success in life.

Yes, exactly the price of cryptocurrency doesn't remain same. It is constantly changed as per time passes. But this is a great thing when the price of cryptocurrency gets low then after a certain time later it does a comeback with bounce back. And it breaks its previous record. Because of this not only the project but also investors will get better returns in future.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:48:19 PM

The BlockShow Europe 2018 experts have announced the list of top 10 most crypto-friendly countries: http://bit.ly/2x6I4hd  

And how do you think which country will be the most ubcoin-friendly? 😏
Join #Ubcoin ICO Stage 3 NOW 🔥🔥🔥

I think all 10 countries can be suitable for the Ubcoin project. The only question is, which country is the developers focused on? Will it be only one country or several countries?
All are capable of doing Ubcoin project. But its up to the developers and team members which counrty will be more uplifting and focused. I don't think if several countries will be cater. I always hope to be more capable to do bussiness in all countries that has been crypto -friendly countries.
Yes I agree with you, many can create same with Ubcoin project, yet Ubcoin continuously grow and developed thanks to the team whom we can give the credit for. We also hoped that this would soon be applicable to all countries.
Don't need to compare to others, UBcoin will grow if the team keep this good doing like now. I really appreciate the active and responsive team like UBCOIN.
the team did not tell us which countries they are targeting. I hope this will not be one country, but several, so that the team can cover as much of the market as possible.
they did not specify how many or what country they are targeting, But I doubt that they would focus only on a single country , now that there is a possible investors in foreign countries.
For me it doesn't matter which country is the ubcoin-friendly. As long as the project is moving forward and improving everyday, Ubcoin will be on the top. I am just thankful for the update and I hope many people will invest in Ubcoin.
Yes of course we all do, it won't matter which country would be the the next, as long as the development keeps on, because sooner or later other countries will see the potential of this project if they see that it is a success in other country.

There is a big hope with this project so definitely time will come that this platform will be used by many countries. The team keeps on making more activities which it will help to make the platform be more known by many investors IMO.
The team behind the ico has been continuously developing the platform and taking every possible action towards it to complete its development as early as possible. Also, they are promoting the project on various platforms. which will definitely help the project to become much more popular. Withing very few days the project has gained many investors in the form of achievements. I am pretty sure very soon the project will be going to become huge successful because of their hardworking development team and supportive investors.

Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:12:59 PM

Hey. I do not understand why the team is so focused on development of a mobile app but ignores the web version.
It seems to me that the matter is that mobile apps and sales with the help of them work much more efficiently.
Well, I see an incredible amount of advertising for multiplatform services for b2c, and I'm afraid that users will give preference to them.
This is the last thing I'm worried about. Ubcoin has a lot of undeniable advantages that none of the competitors can give.
Can you give any examples? I have not conducted a comparative analysis, but I will check your data.

The main one is the possibility of selling any goods without intermediaries and receiving payment in crypto currency. Nobody can offer such a thing on the market today.
Of course, but this process seems to be probably difficult from the point of view of technical implementation. Are you sure that the team has enough experience?

From what UBcoin has shown in the past, I believe they are experienced enough to do all of this, UBcoin has the support of leading technical experts to implement their ideas.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: