Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:27:17 PM

until the end of sales there are a few days left. I'm interested in the success of the sale and what plans for the future development of the project the project developers have set for themselves?
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:28:29 PM

until the end of sales there are a few days left. I'm interested in the success of the sale and what plans for the future development of the project the project developers have set for themselves?

hello! the end of tokensale - July, 14.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

⚡️ Was the #Ubcoin decision to conquer the blockchain world a spontaneous attempt to ride the hype wave? Most certainly not.

The history of Ubcoin team began more than a decade ago.

Read more in the article: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/from-ubank-to-ubcoin-a-way-to-blockchain-54a765d876c5
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:51:45 PM

It's the first time when i'm reading about the project. I've only come across the UBank in my smartphone. I didnt expect to find the allied developments in cryptocurrencies. I've understood from the description that the platform for cryptocurrency exchanges. What's unique about this? Now quite a lot of platforms provide such opportunity.

I do not think there is a common idea with UBcoin because this ICO platform not only exchanges electronic money but also supports the exchange of goods with ease and convenience.

Ubcoin is really a very convenient exchange platform. I hope this platform will be popular among such platforms and will be able to make a strong competition.

Its purpose is to really give the people a convenient way of buying and selling of goods. Ubcoin will make more action about their advertisement so that things will surely can come positively. They are planning to have a better partner  so we should expect more about their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:58:16 PM

Is this true that the campaign manager gets the red trust for now and I see the spreadsheet never been updated.
I can not say anything about this. you could not tell where exactly you saw that the manager of the company put a red confidence? I would personally see that this is really the way you say.
Actually their is no further information about the red trust of the manager. I know its really hard to invite and convince investors if the manager itself was red. I think team must be cater this issues because this will be a big impact in the project rating.
I think there is just a misunderstanding between DT and the bounty manager that is why he got the neg. I know that this will be resolve the soonest possible time. But i think this neg won't affect the project itself.
I also hope that this will not affect the development of the project. But the fact is that many people look at the project manager and draw conclusions about the project.
Quite right. Because that's what I do. I look first at the trust of the manager, then I draw conclusions on the project. If it is red, then it is necessary to join with caution, and find out exactly what is the cause of its red confidence. Perhaps this is a mistake and it is now difficult to correct.

The person who posted Ubcoin bounty on BTT  is different from the bounty manager. The bounty manger is Joel_Jantsen and he even have a positive rating. So there is nothing to worry about.

Good point, it's better to clear things out in order for the people to not to worry. Anyway, this is also a challenge for the team to prove that they are really worthy to be supported.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

hello. i have already come across several projects, combining blockchain and neural networks. are you going to cooperate with at least some of them?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

Ubcoin is a new platform and problems they encounter can definitely be handled properly. With their current token sale, it seems that they have a good sale despite of what the OP status in terms of the trust. Hopefully, the team will do more effort to boost their strategy so that they attract more investors to participate in their token sale.
Yeah, i know the team are not sleeping. They are working the best they can offer for the success of this project. We should not to worry as they had reached the softcap this means the project will push through as per stated in their white paper.

The team are doing their best in becoming this project into its core plans and we saw the progression of the project. Reaching the softcap is already a great accomplishment for a project which means they are efficient in the management of this project in the crypto community.
Yes. Having that soft cap will only means that the platform now are in a great positions and will probably getting better in a few more days to come. Hopefully, the progress will keeps increasing so that the members of the Ubcoin community most especially to the investors will have a satisfactions and be happy to be part of this project.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:40:53 PM

I agree, since the project is still in development and let us see what the team can really give to the crypto world. Well, in terms of the problem, we don't need to worry because the team definitely already take actions about this thing. As we can see in their websites, they really working to improved more about their features and probably in the near future problems will definitely be solved.

The real work start after ICO stage, I see that they already collected 5654 ETH and this amount is not easy to reach, I think the team did great job in promoting their ICO, and if they need to do the same to promote marketplace in later stage. We really need working platform in market, we get tired from ICOs projects that don't deliver any useful product in market.
Man, 5654 ETH is a big amount for a project and you can buy anything in the world with that money. This is just a small success, there a lot of thing that we have to do to bring a bigger success in the project.

5654 ETH is 3.3M at current rate, in term of business, I don't think this amount is big, but it depends on project's type. Anyway, you right in somehow, Traditional companies spent money and time and work hard to get such amount as revenue while ICOs get that amount easily and without much risk.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:00:15 AM

hello. i have already come across several projects, combining blockchain and neural networks. are you going to cooperate with at least some of them?
I guess this platform is a hybrid of to trading markets. Stocks exchange and crypto exchange within the blockchain network.
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:17:57 AM

Ubcoin is a new platform and problems they encounter can definitely be handled properly. With their current token sale, it seems that they have a good sale despite of what the OP status in terms of the trust. Hopefully, the team will do more effort to boost their strategy so that they attract more investors to participate in their token sale.
Yeah, i know the team are not sleeping. They are working the best they can offer for the success of this project. We should not to worry as they had reached the softcap this means the project will push through as per stated in their white paper.
With more than a decade of experience, i think Ubcoin team is already well versed on handling projects like this. Ultimately the Ubcoin team's track record will speak for itself as they have accomplished various successful project and Ubcoin will be one of them.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:36:32 AM

With more than a decade of experience, i think Ubcoin team is already well versed on handling projects like this. Ultimately the Ubcoin team's track record will speak for itself as they have accomplished various successful project and Ubcoin will be one of them.
I have read that Ubcoin is handled by a very well experienced team and i think it would lure more investors because that team can guarantee a success of this particular project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

Developers are very active they prepare the necessary changes and developments needed for achieving victory.  Marketing strategies are well  managed. I hope team can do more improvements  for the betterment of the project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:08:10 AM

I have read that Ubcoin is handled by a very well experienced team and i think it would lure more investors because that team can guarantee a success of this particular project.
It's glad to know that this project is compose of brilliant and well experienced team members. The project can earn public trust because of its team members itself. Investors are confident in investing this kind of project knowing that the  people behind the project is competitive and creative as well.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:27:56 AM

[quote authorf=Assab101 link=topic=3109856.msg38561685#msg38561685 date=1527289953]

The success of each projects which is newly launched will depend on how the project is being prepared, through the hardwork of the team Ubcoin, the good platform of the project, the effort exerted by each member of  the  team will be the key to the success and mostly the support of the customers and investors into this project will also matter.
Very well said mate. Each project that new needs to give more attentions and focus. Its very nice to a effective and efficient team members. Project Ubcoin i very lucky to be created by the most experienced team members and developers. I wished only the best for this project. I will continue to follow and support this  projectuntil  they get what they deserve.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:24:39 AM

I guess this platform is a hybrid of to trading markets. Stocks exchange and crypto exchange within the blockchain network.
I agree but their main purpose for the platform is just a stocks exchange, you can only buy real goods with Ubcoin tokens or btc or eth.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:26:45 AM

The UBCOIN project is very original. I looked at a list of other projects that are more popular here on the forum and did not find similar ones. This means that the team is trying to make a project that will not be similar to other projects. Behind this and the success of the developers is the individuality.

That is true Ubcoin project is very different because it allows to gather many investors to come and invest because these project is very close to our heart. The always weapon for all because commonly love to buy even in different area. The team makes trustable project for alk that everywhere you can go is very accessable one.
Yes definitely, the project gain the trust of its investors and supporters in just short period of time. This is big impact to project credibility. Investors will surely admire and trust the project that compose of trusted people. In popularity side the project is already famous. Possitive comments and appreciation for each team member can surely be advantageous for the entire project. The success of the project is the success of who believe and trust the project
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:35:39 AM

The UBCOIN project is very original. I looked at a list of other projects that are more popular here on the forum and did not find similar ones. This means that the team is trying to make a project that will not be similar to other projects. Behind this and the success of the developers is the individuality.

That is true Ubcoin project is very different because it allows to gather many investors to come and invest because these project is very close to our heart. The always weapon for all because commonly love to buy even in different area. The team makes trustable project for alk that everywhere you can go is very accessable one.
Yes definitely, the project gain the trust of its investors and supporters in just short period of time. This is big impact to project credibility. Investors will surely admire and trust the project that compose of trusted people. In popularity side the project is already famous. Possitive comments and appreciation for each team member can surely be advantageous for the entire project. The success of the project is the success of who believe and trust the project
Agreed. This is the biggest impact of a project I have ever seen in this week. Ubcoin is really a great project along with the Ubank platform, just like Bankera.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:54:11 AM

Developers are very active they prepare the necessary changes and developments needed for achieving victory.  Marketing strategies are well  managed. I hope team can do more improvements  for the betterment of the project.
Yes, I completely agree with you, the development team has been working very hard on the development of the project since from the beginning to till now. They are continuously taking all the necessary steps which help in project improvement. And because of this actions the project is consistently improving and become better than its previous version. as well they are always using a different type of marketing strategies to promote the project.

player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:04:49 AM

The project is based on the great idea and also the team behind the project is well experienced and already it has developed three successful ico. As well the team and project look transparent. That's why investors believe in the project and continuously supporting it. And the community of the project is continuously increasing as per days passes. That's the reason project is growing so fast and very soon it will be going to become hugely successful.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:08:23 AM

Yes , because if they have similar ideas and platform like others then it will lost its uniqueness, though it can be seen that ubcoin is very much different from the others which guaranties its uniqueness.

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: