Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

This is a wonderful project made by the right developer to gain a high amount of attraction and audience from the people around the world.
Honestly, when i coming at UBCoin and see their long roadmap and have a development from long time ago, i trust at them more than others project.
I agree , Ubcoin have come a long way, they have continued developing their platforms , and now great platforms are being launched.
Yes they are extremely busy with the project updates.  The devs are actually quite good at their job. I'm sure Ubcoin will grow because of its active and dedicated teams. I just hope the best for this project.
I really appreciate the enthusiasm of UBCoin team. I believe they will keep it for a long time more, do you see video youtube about their office? Very professional!

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:36:36 AM

This is a wonderful project made by the right developer to gain a high amount of attraction and audience from the people around the world.
Agreed, such a pleasure that I knew the project and the developer in this thread. Also, I have read the whitepaper and it looks interesting to see.
I have same opinion with both of you about UBCoin. They have strong and experienced team and they have good growth with good plan. So i have no doubt about their moving at the future to gain more customers at crypto community using their UBank.

I also have the same opinion with you, I really hope that they can become a real counterbalance to traditional banking using Blockchain technology, UBcoin will really pioneer in this field.

Have so much project do it before, but the different is UBCoin have their experienced and running their application before make ICO.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:39:57 AM

Agreed, such a pleasure that I knew the project and the developer in this thread. Also, I have read the whitepaper and it looks interesting to see.
I have same opinion with both of you about UBCoin. They have strong and experienced team and they have good growth with good plan. So i have no doubt about their moving at the future to gain more customers at crypto community using their UBank.

I also have the same opinion with you, I really hope that they can become a real counterbalance to traditional banking using Blockchain technology, UBcoin will really pioneer in this field.

Have so much project do it before, but the different is UBCoin have their experienced and running their application before make ICO.
Yes, after a lot of research and beta version and working, UBCoin team release UBank and now they using blockchain technology for this application, this maybe one of revolution for banking at current time. We can hope the successful for UBCoin.

fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

Yes, after a lot of research and beta version and working, UBCoin team release UBank and now they using blockchain technology for this application, this maybe one of revolution for banking at current time. We can hope the successful for UBCoin.
The project moves forward without stop and this is confirmed by the updates you are talking about. Ubcoin is developing rapidly, I'm sure they will be near the target very soon, and competitors will be left behind.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:27:43 AM

This project is really good, it is very useful nowadays because most of the people uses internet that's why it is very helpful most especially in online payment and transactions. I am  sure it will succeed because of the good abilities the team member have.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

This project is really good, it is very useful nowadays because most of the people uses internet that's why it is very helpful most especially in online payment and transactions. I am  sure it will succeed because of the good abilities the team member have.

That's true, because all of us are usually using electronics technology for us to be able to make our works done easily on time. Also the team are working so much harder for this project to achieve the goal of success.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

That's true, because all of us are usually using electronics technology for us to be able to make our works done easily on time. Also the team are working so much harder for this project to achieve the goal of success.

I believe that the Ubcoin project ia a very well prepared projects , and the team is really working for strategy , giving away discounts to investors who will invest in the ICO, and closely monitor the full run of the project, in order to ensure the smooth sailing of the project, with the help of the members who promoted the Ubcoin project, then we hope it will be of great success.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

How is that related to the whole concept of selling and buying goods offline using a cryptocurrency and it's accompanying platform though?
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

🚢 Logistics made the news again:
Australia’s first blockchain-supported Supply Chain System unveiled at the port of Brisbane: http://bit.ly/2kyHnUo

#Ubcoin is here to revolutionize the world trading system 🌏

Our ITO Stage 3 ends tomorrow
Join now: https://ubcoin.io

Incredible! If you can cooperate with Australia, then you will have excellent shipping partners. You will be able to work with other countries through the Ocean and the bays, this is an incredible practice and experience for your team!

What the team achieved now can be considered great success even how small it is. Dev and the team are keeping always up to date with their activities and this will definitely can come up with better communication.

This realy calls for a celebrations. This tiny success will eventually turned out to huge achievements soon. I just hope that the developers and whole team members will continue their good job to make their plans and goals possible.
Definitely. Team members have to continue their amazing job to achieve their goals and get to the moon soon! I'm looking forward to this project!
The team had doing their best for the success of this project. From conducting open forum with the crypto enthusiast, strengthening the core team and now expanding their connections. This surprise me how diligent and sincere they are on their commitments to this project.   

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

Australia’s first blockchain-supported Supply Chain System unveiled at the port of Brisbane: http://bit.ly/2kyHnUo

Incredible! If you can cooperate with Australia, then you will have excellent shipping partners. You will be able to work with other countries through the Ocean and the bays, this is an incredible practice and experience for your team!

What the team achieved now can be considered great success even how small it is. Dev and the team are keeping always up to date with their activities and this will definitely can come up with better communication.

This realy calls for a celebrations. This tiny success will eventually turned out to huge achievements soon. I just hope that the developers and whole team members will continue their good job to make their plans and goals possible.
Definitely. Team members have to continue their amazing job to achieve their goals and get to the moon soon! I'm looking forward to this project!
The team had doing their best for the success of this project. From conducting open forum with the crypto enthusiast, strengthening the core team and now expanding their connections. This surprise me how diligent and sincere they are on their commitments to this project.   
It only means that the developer team of Ubcoin project are committed and serious to put this platform at the high level of success. They never stop in working and finding good and effective ways just to make the project be in the right path. Sooner or later, the project will gained good reputations from the people most especially from the businessmen and investors around the world.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

Hello. ICO is over as i know. How much money was collected? Softcap was reached? Thank for info.
bostaufik

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:24:15 PM

this is project A marketplace where anyone can safely and instantly sell or buy real goods in exchange for cryptocurrency Is it true   Huh Huh
me check website ico sold for now 6 674 ETH Hopefully Hardscap: 29 000 ETH succes  Wink
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

It only means that the developer team of Ubcoin project are committed and serious to put this platform at the high level of success. They never stop in working and finding good and effective ways just to make the project be in the right path. Sooner or later, the project will gained good reputations from the people most especially from the businessmen and investors around the world.

Right, as the crypto market is getting more difficult to compete, team Ubcoin do their best making ways to promote more about the platform. They keep  developing the platform so that they can much more features to added to their services which will also be more useful in the near future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

From the very start, the team seriously take this project with full responsibility because they know that the crypto world is full of competition, This is why they area creating a better team of experts so that they can make a better features which it can be used in the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:40:05 PM

The team gives all the effort in this project, they prepare it to be on top because they aim for the high achievement. If we are talking about in the marketplace this kind of project the UBcoin is in need of everyone. They prefer to have a project which is the weaknesses of many of us because of the busy work. The platform set for a good purposes that will gain a positive comments or feedback.
And by that effort they are showing and giving to the project, it can really help a lot in achieving the success they want for the project. Offer reliable features is one thing I'm expecting for UBcoin to provide in the future.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:27:51 AM

The team gives all the effort in this project, they prepare it to be on top because they aim for the high achievement. If we are talking about in the marketplace this kind of project the UBcoin is in need of everyone. They prefer to have a project which is the weaknesses of many of us because of the busy work. The platform set for a good purposes that will gain a positive comments or feedback.
And by that effort they are showing and giving to the project, it can really help a lot in achieving the success they want for the project. Offer reliable features is one thing I'm expecting for UBcoin to provide in the future.

I think the functionality and functionality of Ubcoin will have to change a lot to fit the actual use of the user. Besides, UBcoin's team effort is amazing with what they have done to this day
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:52:54 AM

this is project A marketplace where anyone can safely and instantly sell or buy real goods in exchange for cryptocurrency Is it true   Huh Huh
me check website ico sold for now 6 674 ETH Hopefully Hardscap: 29 000 ETH succes  Wink

The need 13000 ethereums more to hit the hardcap and i think they still have a time to collect the needed funds. Hopefully they will be able to successfuly launch thier website.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:49:02 AM

The need 13000 ethereums more to hit the hardcap and i think they still have a time to collect the needed funds. Hopefully they will be able to successfuly launch thier website.
Who know they can reach hard cap or not, but have something wrong here? 29k ETH - Hardcap, so they still need 23k more right?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:51:31 AM

If the team will only keep up this kind of pace here in the crypto currency community then, the future success will come at hand to this project. The Ubcoin has a good foundation to start with as an exchange crypto currency for real goods. I am also looking forward for this project to keep on providing the people's satisfaction from the needs to the Ubcoin project.
Yes, i keep observing this project and topics a long time to understand that, UBCoin have big potential for growth at banking system with big team and good idea.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:58:53 AM

If you meaning everyone using application for make payment is more right. At my country have case that,  almost money of customers is gone when using application and his devices have hacked. So i only concern about security problem of UBank.

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: