Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:57:03 PM

I always read all the Ubcoin updates and news about their project. And now I have seen a topic about manifest which is giving the rights for cryptocurrency holders to have wealth, anonymity, and protection.

I am also amazed by them mate, they are raising the flag on crypto world that the people will have an equal rights. Rights to become an investors, rights to make their profile private, and rights to have a protection for their investment.

For crypro is really known anywhere we go because of the assurance that they can get to it. But if we are talking about the equal rights it means it is open to all that any one can do investment in different amount allocated. You can access into your investment so that you will be guided it more. We should help our community functions it well.
I also read this topic about the manifesto of the Ubcoin project and I want to say that this is really true. We are worthy of all this and we must achieve this. The development team continues to surprise me.
That is a good kind of manifest and what a pleasant to hear, stating the rights of every coin holder, the right to become wealthy, the right of anonymity and protection, in connection with this the Ubcoin team are trying to apply this manifest to all the investors of the Ubcoin token.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

You know what guys, this is an awesome opportunity for us to buy Ubcoin tokens since this project was a great project with a nice developer.
Indeed, I do agree with you. Moreover, their goal is to reach 8000 eth still ongoing and now it has reached 7100 eth in the ICO.
Yh 8000 ETH is the next milestone. Ubcoin intends to reach their hardcap of 29,000 ETH
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:08:03 PM

I think that this project is interesting not only for investment purposes, but it will also be useful in implementation. This makes it attractive for users and investors
This project has gone too far. I am sure that this will reach the success that any project is dreaming of. The team i also very good and dedicated. Their aim is to be one of the top and successful projects done in the market in the future.  I will continue to support this project until it reaches grand slam.
Yes, because of the team the project is going to be become huge successful very soon. So do support this project if you want to make a good amount of profit then support it by making an investment in it.

Exactly, this project will continue to grow into this world of cryptos because of the talented individuals who contributed their interest in becoming this project a successful in the future. Hopefully they will have more investors in the coming days.
I think that many anticipated the increase of the investors, so naturally it will grow, people are now acknowledging the potentials of the project. I hope they will come up with better ideas in the future.

Because of the constant updates and the determination of the team to provide the necessary information and the needs of the community someday they would have a successful project in the crypto community. By this structure, they will have more investors and supporters that would surely help them to uplift their platform in accordance with their goals.

Yes that is true , determination of the team is the key to success of this project since the very beginning we have already seen determination of the team , whatever hardwork they encountered and no matter how difficult task  they will be handle everyday but still they will be able to comply it , just to give satisfaction of the investors , so with no dout this project is worthy for investment .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

You know what guys, they have been reaching 7110 eth in their ICO, this such a good goal for them and the community. I'm glad to be the part of the community.
This only shows the support of the community towards this Ubcoin project and it is getting stronger everyday. I would not be surprised if they will hit their hard cap considering the amount of effort the team has invested to this project.

The team has been doing their best everyday to become the top of all competitive project in the crypto community. That's the main reason why they are making many progression in the development of their platform to create attention to the investors. In the coming days, we may expect that this project will extent it's importance in the real world.
UBCoin team will have a lot of task to do for gain it. And at least, at now, everyone can see the effort of team to reach it more closed.
Efforts of the team Ubcoin will be rewarded by its success. This exchange crypto currency platform for real goods really needs a full effort and hardward to keep going in this kind of community where everything around is competitions. I hope the team will keep striving and this promising goal and aim of the team will come at hand as soon as possible.

In each project the member of the team should be united in every decisions they make so that they will be peaceful in their workplace. That is why the member of the team should strive hard and stick to their plans.
correctly, and for this the team developed a good roadmap. Following this, the team can easily achieve the desired results in the development of the project.
Yes, there should be constant communication so each could built a connection. The cooperation and coordination is very important.  To understand and observe the good relationship with each other. This is very helpful because the strong bond will lead the project to success.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

I think that this project is interesting not only for investment purposes, but it will also be useful in implementation. This makes it attractive for users and investors
This project has gone too far. I am sure that this will reach the success that any project is dreaming of. The team i also very good and dedicated. Their aim is to be one of the top and successful projects done in the market in the future.  I will continue to support this project until it reaches grand slam.
Yes, because of the team the project is going to be become huge successful very soon. So do support this project if you want to make a good amount of profit then support it by making an investment in it.

Exactly, this project will continue to grow into this world of cryptos because of the talented individuals who contributed their interest in becoming this project a successful in the future. Hopefully they will have more investors in the coming days.
I think that many anticipated the increase of the investors, so naturally it will grow, people are now acknowledging the potentials of the project. I hope they will come up with better ideas in the future.

Because of the constant updates and the determination of the team to provide the necessary information and the needs of the community someday they would have a successful project in the crypto community. By this structure, they will have more investors and supporters that would surely help them to uplift their platform in accordance with their goals.

Yes that is true , determination of the team is the key to success of this project since the very beginning we have already seen determination of the team , whatever hardwork they encountered and no matter how difficult task  they will be handle everyday but still they will be able to comply it , just to give satisfaction of the investors , so with no dout this project is worthy for investment .

Having a good potential partner, Ubcoin definitely will be more known due to its good services as far as what I understand. Their determination to achieved the success should be maintain because we don't know what will happen along the way.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:42:06 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 12:30:40 PM by Merjay18

You know what guys, they have been reaching 7110 eth in their ICO, this such a good goal for them and the community. I'm glad to be the part of the community.
This only shows the support of the community towards this Ubcoin project and it is getting stronger everyday. I would not be surprised if they will hit their hard cap considering the amount of effort the team has invested to this project.

The team has been doing their best everyday to become the top of all competitive project in the crypto community. That's the main reason why they are making many progression in the development of their platform to create attention to the investors. In the coming days, we may expect that this project will extent it's importance in the real world.
UBCoin team will have a lot of task to do for gain it. And at least, at now, everyone can see the effort of team to reach it more closed.
No one say that hosting a project will be a easy task. It will be very encouraging and very difficult but this is very also challenging. The team need to identify each area that they have potential and talent so they can focus in each area. To be more efficient and effective team cooperation and camaraderie should be present always.
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

📝 Market research: Crypto market recorded a slight recovery, while its valuation increased to $251 billion:
https://t.co/L10N4HPuxu

Staying informed of all the crypto news means being up in arms 💪 
#Ubcoin ITO is LIVE! Join us: https://ubcoin.io 🔥
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

Efforts of the team Ubcoin will be rewarded by its success. This exchange crypto currency platform for real goods really needs a full effort and hardward to keep going in this kind of community where everything around is competitions. I hope the team will keep striving and this promising goal and aim of the team will come at hand as soon as possible.
The team will not stop pushing this project until they reach the success for Ubcoin and the real winners here are those early believers who participate on the crowd sale to invest their money and sooner they will be benefited with the success of the Ubcoin once it hits at exchanges.

Exactly, the Ubcoin team has the qualities that could place them into the preeminent part of the community of cryptos. Those who gave their full support from the very beginning of this project will be rewarded by this project as this will gain more investors because of its appealing contents of competitiveness. Hopefully, this project will still have the support of those potential investors who never hesitate to invest on this platform.

I believe that the team of founders and project assistants will not leave UBcoin because they have actually built a very good project, investors will also appreciate this and continue to work with UBcoin.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:10:50 PM

The team will not stop pushing this project until they reach the success for Ubcoin and the real winners here are those early believers who participate on the crowd sale to invest their money and sooner they will be benefited with the success of the Ubcoin once it hits at exchanges.

Exactly, the Ubcoin team has the qualities that could place them into the preeminent part of the community of cryptos. Those who gave their full support from the very beginning of this project will be rewarded by this project as this will gain more investors because of its appealing contents of competitiveness. Hopefully, this project will still have the support of those potential investors who never hesitate to invest on this platform.

I believe that the team of founders and project assistants will not leave UBcoin because they have actually built a very good project, investors will also appreciate this and continue to work with UBcoin.

Yes, the team should continue courting those not invested the project yet there is still a chance to ibpnvest and more profits out of it in few months. I just wih that those supporters that supported the project will be holding and keep supporting until the end of the line. Ubcoin seems seeing the bright future right by in their hands.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

Having a good potential partner, Ubcoin definitely will be more known due to its good services as far as what I understand. Their determination to achieved the success should be maintain because we don't know what will happen along the way.
If the project is open for partnerships so this will be very advantage and most probably helpful to the project. If they will have effective and experienced partners this could bring the project to success with them might be influential and encouraging to the team and developers to be more efficient not only for the performance status for project members but also for future partners.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

You know what guys, this is an awesome opportunity for us to buy Ubcoin tokens since this project was a great project with a nice developer.
Indeed, I do agree with you. Moreover, their goal is to reach 8000 eth still ongoing and now it has reached 7100 eth in the ICO.
Yh 8000 ETH is the next milestone. Ubcoin intends to reach their hardcap of 29,000 ETH
Yes. But at now i see at progress bar is only 7127 ETH, well ~900 ETH more to collected is not easy, but will cheap price of ETH now, maybe is ok.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

Yes, absolutely the development team is consistently pushing forward the project towards the direction of success. And those who already make an investment in the project will definitely make good profit after a certain time later.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

Seems like the team really didn't stop on making promotions for this project. Great thing to know for the Ubcoin is that they have many kind of strategy to keep and continuously promoting this project. They have referral bonuses, good airdrop, and even bounty campaigns. Hopefully this marketing strategy of the team will come out in a good result and come into reality and fulfill its target or goal to be the exchange crypto currency for real goods. Keep striving team and make the more progressive actions.
Even if they threw negative comments to this project before, thier supporters are still nkt giving up on them thats why it still still thriving up to this moment.
Agree, the supporters are continuously supporting the project because we all believe the potential and yhe capacity of this project. Not a single false information ruined the good relationship between the project and the supporters. It even more bind and made sold for next project threats.
I want to say that the supporters are attracted by the openness and transparency of the developers. The more they communicate with their followers, the more actively new people join the project.
You are absolutely right, it is communication with new users that can show how much the team is interested in the project and providing services to its customers. Thanks to this activity, new users will see that the team can answer all the questions that they can ask them.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

🔥 FRESH and IMPRESSIVE selection of articles about Ubcoin in various languages. They are about Ubcoin Market expanding its presence in the Asian market!

IN ENGLISH: https://nulltx.com/ubcoin-market-to-open-offices-in-singapore-hong-kong-and-south-korea/

IN CHINESE: http://www.bitcoin86.com/ico/23983.html

IN ARABIC: https://www.cryptoarabe.com/2018/06/17/ubcoin-market-to-open-offices-in-singapore-hong-kong-and-south-korea/

IN SPANISH: https://www.crypto-economy.net/mercado-ubcoin-abrira-oficinas-singapur-hong-kong-corea-del-sur/

IN INDONESIAN: https://www.cryptocoinindonesia.com/2018/06/ubcoin-market-membuka-kantor-di-singapura-hong-kong-dan-korea-selatan.html

🌟 Ubcoin discount 11%  IS IN FORCE — buy tokens on https://ubcoin.io !
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:32:45 PM

does anybody know how sales are progressing now and how much money has been raised? So far, I have not seen news from developers about any plans for future development.
I think there is no new updates and news about the progress of the token sale. Plans for developments maybe are still in shaping and finalization. Better if we could wait a little more time and give team another more time to do the job done. How I wish that all our suggestions for the improvements will be noticed, lets wait for the teams feedback.
The team always writes us project updates. Do not doubt their confidence. They record video presentations and news more often than other projects. Therefore, the project is still actively supported. Perhaps they have prepared something interesting for us and will soon announce it.

That is really a remarkable strength of Ubcoin, I believe that UBcoin will be far ahead of the development team, besides UBcoin has a very good idea, I appreciate it.

It is very pleasant to read such reviews from users that not only we support the project and every day new users are added who also support the project. Now it's more interesting to watch, because the team is obligated to just give us good news from the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:56:08 PM

Yes. But at now i see at progress bar is only 7127 ETH, well ~900 ETH more to collected is not easy, but will cheap price of ETH now, maybe is ok.
There is a possibility that the funds they have collected will increased and probably hit the hard cap because as of the moment, the ETH price is at low level. So people have the chance to buy it and invest here in Ubcoin project. And everyday, people keep coming here to joined the community and that also gives plus factor that they can have a better funds for their development.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:27:20 PM

Well now is only 11% Smiley. Maybe after several days, we will decreasing 2% like from 13% discount before? And wow, branch office?

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

In each project the member of the team should be united in every decisions they make so that they will be peaceful in their workplace. That is why the member of the team should strive hard and stick to their plans.
correctly, and for this the team developed a good roadmap. Following this, the team can easily achieve the desired results in the development of the project.
Yes, there should be constant communication so each could built a connection. The cooperation and coordination is very important.  To understand and observe the good relationship with each other. This is very helpful because the strong bond will lead the project to success.
UBCoin's team can definitely do that. They all the tools to give and listen on what the community are talking about. It can build trust and trust is an important thing to have in this project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:32:33 AM

Well, the team has so many potentials to keep on going here in the crypto currency community. Not only that the team Ubcoin has a good platform alone, but also the team working behind this project is very responsible and we can really see that they are doing the best they could that is why the Ubcoin project reach this far. Well, if they keep up this progress then surely the trust of the people will remain strong and lead this project to its successful future.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

Well such attitude is absulotely needed in a professional work place, but I don't think its a problem because the team proved to be professional. Maybe a step back is appropriate under conditions.

Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: