Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH!  (Read 14199 times)
Jeriah

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

The XRR platform gives any trader the confidence to dare a bare market...see proofs here https://imgur.com/a/GGoyh also check @ mvp.xchangerate.io

Yasss!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:01:08 PM

Can we already try to make money using xchangerate robot MVP?

I am not sure you can make money, but you can see the robot in action.

So if I get it right, the Robot will only make a list of possible transactions without actually executing them?
Maybe he can even execute trades
The fully upgraded version which will be released few days after ICO execute trades on your behalf. Profit made easy
Will it make trades on its own or only the ones the user approve?
Yes it can make traded on its own based on default settings once the robot automated trading is activated but user can configure settings. Fully customisable

So more experience you have as trader,better performance by robot?
Not really tho, more like easier to understand it than noobs but still easy so in the end result is same. Profits

Thats great to hear,for us who are not experienced in trading,to get chance to make some profit Smiley
https://imgur.com/a/ioaWK

Newsflash bro, i am a noob

Tokensale.xchangerate.io  join the ICO. Only XRR will be accepted as for subscriptions post ICO

Will it be customizable for experienced traders?

Totally. You configure the settings however you like

yes if you know what you want... you must have some knowledge
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

Can we already try to make money using xchangerate robot MVP?

I am not sure you can make money, but you can see the robot in action.

So if I get it right, the Robot will only make a list of possible transactions without actually executing them?
Maybe he can even execute trades
The fully upgraded version which will be released few days after ICO execute trades on your behalf. Profit made easy
Will it make trades on its own or only the ones the user approve?
Yes it can make traded on its own based on default settings once the robot automated trading is activated but user can configure settings. Fully customisable

So more experience you have as trader,better performance by robot?
Not really tho, more like easier to understand it than noobs but still easy so in the end result is same. Profits

Thats great to hear,for us who are not experienced in trading,to get chance to make some profit Smiley
https://imgur.com/a/ioaWK

Newsflash bro, i am a noob

Tokensale.xchangerate.io  join the ICO. Only XRR will be accepted as for subscriptions post ICO

Will it be customizable for experienced traders?

Totally. You configure the settings however you like

yes if you know what you want... you must have some knowledge

There are some reviews already posted and you can find some useful videos on YT.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

When is distribution date for tokens ??

For airdrop tokens its after ICO, for those who purchase token are distributed immediately once purchased
What is the price of token?
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:52:18 PM

For airdrop tokens its after ICO, for those who purchase token are distributed immediately once purchased

Whats your plan in case you don't reach soft cap?,

Do you have "plan b", just in case?
Yes there's plan B but i am not permitted to say, i'm sorry. But i am optimistic of success but if things go south there is a plan B

Good to hear that,its important to have some reserve plan,just in case of some issue,as those things happen.
Yeah always have a plan just in case,but i think reaching soft cap will be no problem
Jeriah

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

What is the price of token?

I believe fiat price of the token will be set $0.10
But if you mean crowdsale price:
During Crowd sale, 1 ETH = 10,000 XRR and 1 BTC = 100,000 XRR
UncleT

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:23:55 PM

Yes there's plan B but i am not permitted to say, i'm sorry. But i am optimistic of success but if things go south there is a plan B

Good to hear that,its important to have some reserve plan,just in case of some issue,as those things happen.
Yeah always have a plan just in case,but i think reaching soft cap will be no problem

The soft cap is attainable. And so is the hard cap with some additional promotion and investments.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

The soft cap is attainable. And so is the hard cap with some additional promotion and investments.

As we see with some other ICOs that hit the soft cap without any problems. Makes me wonder if they could have raised the bar higher.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.

If you leave it up to a robot there is a lot of risks involved. Usually those trading softwares need extraordinary amount of testing until they can really go live because mistakes made by software can be veeeeery expensive Wink

Thats very correct but this robot has gone through rigorous and thorough testing and still undergoing but if you arent comfortable you can use the manual trading feature but that requires you to remain online to enter and exit trades yourself based on the suggestion of the robot but results are equally astonishing

If everybody trades using a robot doesn't it mean that the average alpha someone can generate would go to zero?

No. every single person uses a separate reader instance.

Each instance reads buy/sell decisions per time. That is why not every user buys the same coin

That sounds interesting but is a little bit beyond my understanding Wink I need to wait for your product to be ready and then see it in action.

Yeah im also not tech savvy and cant say i fully understand how all this work.Gonna wait abit more for more info,but so far it looks very promising.

That probably applies to most of the people who are lurking around here. Sounds awesome - invest - no clue! Cheesy

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:41:34 AM

Welcome guys to XchangeRate TG community. Please read the pinned post to get yourself updated
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:11:10 AM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.

If you leave it up to a robot there is a lot of risks involved. Usually those trading softwares need extraordinary amount of testing until they can really go live because mistakes made by software can be veeeeery expensive Wink

Thats very correct but this robot has gone through rigorous and thorough testing and still undergoing but if you arent comfortable you can use the manual trading feature but that requires you to remain online to enter and exit trades yourself based on the suggestion of the robot but results are equally astonishing

If everybody trades using a robot doesn't it mean that the average alpha someone can generate would go to zero?

Each instance reads buy/sell decisions per time. That is why not every user buys the same coin

That sounds interesting but is a little bit beyond my understanding Wink I need to wait for your product to be ready and then see it in action.

Yeah im also not tech savvy and cant say i fully understand how all this work.Gonna wait abit more for more info,but so far it looks very promising.

That probably applies to most of the people who are lurking around here. Sounds awesome - invest - no clue! Cheesy

That's true, more often than not people invest based on the hype. And then later on they complain.
Jeriah

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:33:58 AM

That's true, more often than not people invest based on the hype. And then later on they complain.

True, investors should never invest based on hype hence which is why everyone should try out XRR, we provided free demo as well as an MVP to track robot's performance. Everyone can take a look
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:06:37 AM

True, investors should never invest based on hype hence which is why everyone should try out XRR, we provided free demo as well as an MVP to track robot's performance. Everyone can take a look

Hype investments tend to devalue the actual product sometimes so best to stay away from hype trains, they tend to get derailed.
Jeriah

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

Hype investments tend to devalue the actual product sometimes so best to stay away from hype trains, they tend to get derailed.

Yea, correct due to unrealistic expectations. XRR is not perfect in the sense that there will always be room improvement but right now its good enough and will get better with continued development.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:22:17 AM

Yes this is great, that you actually have something to show, so people can check it for themselves and make decision based on plenty of information that you provided.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

What is the minimum investment during presale,and during sale?
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:10:18 AM

I see that you will allocate 9.5% of the funds for exchange partnerships,that means thats funds for getting listed on some exchanges,right?
Tyrannah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:25:40 AM

Yea, correct due to unrealistic expectations. XRR is not perfect in the sense that there will always be room improvement but right now its good enough and will get better with continued development.

Will there be some self learning mechanism,where XRR will become better when more people use it?
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

Will there be some self learning mechanism,where XRR will become better when more people use it?

Like data mining and then analyzing it on it's own? It might be to complex for the beginning.
Jeriah

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:17:57 AM

Yes, already explained that, with more people on board the robots get better and more efficient
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: