Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH!  (Read 14199 times)
Jeriah

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

Is there anyone else testing this product apart from 1 or 2 active users in this threat possibly has connection with the project xchangerate?
And one more thing why in the MVP there is only one market (Bittrex) showing active signals, why others are not selectable eventhough listed?  Thanks

Maybe there are more but they are not active on this forum. I'm a bit noobish so I'm waiting for someone with more experience to try it out.

Lol..you dont need experience to Navigate the MVP. Check out MVP at mvp.xchangerate.io
Click on the "see MVP" Then click on "current position" on the top of the page.

The MVP is basically designed to track/observe the perfomance of the robot.
On the board you can see the time of entry, entry price and highest profit attained. Taking of profits on the actual platform would be ultimately decided by you (either you directly or the robot does on your instruction) you dig?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeriah

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:19:01 PM

Results speak for themselves!!

https://imgur.com/a/WdJhQ

Impressive results indeed?Will anyone be able to get similar results,or you will have to set some parameters to get thse kind of results?

Like will you have to know market/that exact coin well?

Yes, anyone CAN get similar results and even better! You dont need to know anything like charts and all that. The robot does the filtering/analysis from data it receives from different exchange platforms and provides you with the best coins to buy and equally tells when to sell for profit. But like everything the more you use it the more you understand and make even greater profits!

But if people start using these kind of things on mass scale, is it still going to work, and make such profit?

Many people trading and all the changes on the exchange make the robot even better as far as I understood the team members.

This is correct!

but for making profit, you can't be noob?? you need some education about trading, right?

Just like everything else you need to know basics. Thats all the education you need

maybe to make some pdf tutorial when platform go live?
If you havent checked this video out, please do now and lemme know what you think.
As for the PDFs, im sure something along the lines will be made available

https://youtu.be/UOv1fInzQK8  -- How to Buy
https://youtu.be/HXaV2GmeBYs  -- How to Sell
https://youtu.be/mPy2j2lu4pw -- Auto Bot
https://youtu.be/BVe0m1vp6U8  -- Auto Signal --

Also please share the word about our ICO currently ongoing at tokensale.xchangerate.io
With your support we can make XRR even greater and token buyers will be glad they invested.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:41:47 PM

Is there anyone else testing this product apart from 1 or 2 active users in this threat possibly has connection with the project xchangerate?
And one more thing why in the MVP there is only one market (Bittrex) showing active signals, why others are not selectable eventhough listed?  Thanks

Maybe there are more but they are not active on this forum. I'm a bit noobish so I'm waiting for someone with more experience to try it out.

Lol..you dont need experience to Navigate the MVP. Check out MVP at mvp.xchangerate.io

On the board you can see the time of entry, entry price and highest profit attained. Taking of profits on the actual platform would be ultimately decided by you (either you directly or the robot does on your instruction) you dig?

Well you have to have something to trade or are just watching other trades?
Jeriah

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:59:55 PM

Well you have to have something to trade or are just watching other trades?

Like i said its an MVP , more like an exhibit to showcase the potency of the robot. So its basically made to observe the robot work hence the MVP indicates the entry price and time as well as highest profit attained. A notification feature will be added to the MVP in 2-3days so you can be notified of the robots trade entry, and you can track actively or place similar entry in your exchange account at your discretion
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:41:30 PM

Results speak for themselves!!

https://imgur.com/a/WdJhQ

Impressive results indeed?Will anyone be able to get similar results,or you will have to set some parameters to get thse kind of results?

Like will you have to know market/that exact coin well?

Yes, anyone CAN get similar results and even better! You dont need to know anything like charts and all that. The robot does the filtering/analysis from data it receives from different exchange platforms and provides you with the best coins to buy and equally tells when to sell for profit. But like everything the more you use it the more you understand and make even greater profits!

But if people start using these kind of things on mass scale, is it still going to work, and make such profit?

Many people trading and all the changes on the exchange make the robot even better as far as I understood the team members.

This is correct!

but for making profit, you can't be noob?? you need some education about trading, right?

Just like everything else you need to know basics. Thats all the education you need

maybe to make some pdf tutorial when platform go live?
Yeah that would be great for new traders,also to give insight into how the robot works
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.

If you leave it up to a robot there is a lot of risks involved. Usually those trading softwares need extraordinary amount of testing until they can really go live because mistakes made by software can be veeeeery expensive Wink

Thats very correct but this robot has gone through rigorous and thorough testing and still undergoing but if you arent comfortable you can use the manual trading feature but that requires you to remain online to enter and exit trades yourself based on the suggestion of the robot but results are equally astonishing

If everybody trades using a robot doesn't it mean that the average alpha someone can generate would go to zero?

No. every single person uses a separate reader instance.

Each instance reads buy/sell decisions per time. That is why not every user buys the same coin

That sounds interesting but is a little bit beyond my understanding Wink I need to wait for your product to be ready and then see it in action.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Jeriah

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:36:34 PM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.

If you leave it up to a robot there is a lot of risks involved. Usually those trading softwares need extraordinary amount of testing until they can really go live because mistakes made by software can be veeeeery expensive Wink

Thats very correct but this robot has gone through rigorous and thorough testing and still undergoing but if you arent comfortable you can use the manual trading feature but that requires you to remain online to enter and exit trades yourself based on the suggestion of the robot but results are equally astonishing

If everybody trades using a robot doesn't it mean that the average alpha someone can generate would go to zero?

Each instance reads buy/sell decisions per time. That is why not every user buys the same coin

That sounds interesting but is a little bit beyond my understanding Wink I need to wait for your product to be ready and then see it in action.
You not investing?😢
Have you not seen our MVP in action? Mvp.xchangerate.io
Click on "see mvp"
Then click on "current positions* . The MVP is basically a way to observe the robots performance/ability. You can see the entry price, time and highest profit attained.
If you want to try the product demo. Visit xchangerate.io
Use these details to gain access
Username: xchangeratedemo2@gmail.com
Password: testing
Knock yourself out bro
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

Yeah im also not tech savvy and cant say i fully understand how all this work.Gonna wait abit more for more info,but so far it looks very promising.
Jeriah

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:18:42 AM

Yeah im also not tech savvy and cant say i fully understand how all this work.Gonna wait abit more for more info,but so far it looks very promising.

Thanks mate but what further info would you require? Also please share XRR with your friends tell them our ICO us currently on going tokensale.xchangerate.io
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:33:56 AM

Can we already try to make money using xchangerate robot MVP?
Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:48:52 AM

Thanks mate but what further info would you require? Also please share XRR with your friends tell them our ICO us currently on going tokensale.xchangerate.io

When does the token sale end?
Jeriah

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:11:30 AM

Hey man, yea you can but its tricky since you wont know when the robot picked an entry point. This MVP is basically designed to track/observe the robots perfomance. From the MVP you can see at what time the robot entered the trade, at what price it entered the position and its highest profit attained which is basically all you the info you need. But a notification feature will be added within the next 48hours that will alert you about trade the robot is about to enter, at what profit you exit is totally at your discretion you dig?
Jeriah

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:17:30 AM

When does the token sale end?

Official date for end of ICO is 9th of may. Pre sales is currently on. Please do tell your friends to tell their friends. XRR is a wonderful project. It made trading a whole lot profitable!
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:05:06 AM

Hey man, yea you can but its tricky since you wont know when the robot picked an entry point. This MVP is basically designed to track/observe the robots perfomance. From the MVP you can see at what time the robot entered the trade, at what price it entered the position and its highest profit attained which is basically all you the info you need. But a notification feature will be added within the next 48hours that will alert you about trade the robot is about to enter, at what profit you exit is totally at your discretion you dig?

Hm, seems a bit complicated for beginners. I was hoping it would be more versatile in that sense.
descuri

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:11:43 AM

Hm, seems a bit complicated for beginners. I was hoping it would be more versatile in that sense.

So you get notified and can possibly end the transaction?
Jeriah

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

Actually its not complex at all. Its not rocket science or even bicycle science. Okay try take a look yourself.
Mvp.xchangerate.io
I'll guide you, im right here or if you want it on telegram. Go to MVP and if you have any issues let me know
Jeriah

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:43:12 AM

So you get notified and can possibly end the transaction?

No no, you get notified about when the robot is about entering a trade so you can join in if you want or simply watch that particular coin or coins pump. If you bought on that signal, selling at whatever profit is up to you, no signal for that for thiS MVP. But main the product itself suggests both entry and exit price. Like i said the MVP is basically created for investors and potential users to track/observe/witness the activity of the robot. Understood sir?
Jeriah

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:43:22 PM

Any innovation about this project?can you tell me how you compete with other company?

By actually having a product that delivers without the user having to be genius when it comes to trading. No other company can match us when it comes to having a product that delivers results consistently and almost effortlessly. With funding XRR would dominate this field.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

https://imgur.com/a/XvdMz

XRR IS ARGUABLY THE BEST TRADING TOOL OUT THERE RIGHT NOW! RESULTS SPEAKS!!
JOIN TOKEN SALE TO GET XRR TOKENS, THE ONLY ACCEPTED CURRENCY IN THE XRR ECOSYSTEM! DONT BE LEFT OUT 
TOKENSALE.XCHANGERATE.IO

Are these results from real exchange,dealing on actual market,or its just for testing purposes currently,like some kind of simulation?

Im asking because numbers are impressive so far,from those pictures you posted.

Lool ... The reall deal bro! An MVP link will be posted in a few minutes stay tuned

So everyone will be able to test it out,right?

You get a test! You get to test! Hey you, you get to test! Everyone gets to test XRR

We can test it on exchanges?

But can you test it for free?Cheesy
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

https://imgur.com/a/XvdMz

XRR IS ARGUABLY THE BEST TRADING TOOL OUT THERE RIGHT NOW! RESULTS SPEAKS!!
JOIN TOKEN SALE TO GET XRR TOKENS, THE ONLY ACCEPTED CURRENCY IN THE XRR ECOSYSTEM! DONT BE LEFT OUT 
TOKENSALE.XCHANGERATE.IO

Are these results from real exchange,dealing on actual market,or its just for testing purposes currently,like some kind of simulation?

Im asking because numbers are impressive so far,from those pictures you posted.

Lool ... The reall deal bro! An MVP link will be posted in a few minutes stay tuned

So everyone will be able to test it out,right?

You get a test! You get to test! Hey you, you get to test! Everyone gets to test XRR

We can test it on exchanges?

But can you test it for free?Cheesy

like an open beta?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: