Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto?  (Read 1819 times)
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
In my opinion, you should not encourage your family and friends to enter the Crypto market. The Crypto market is very risky, it will not fit into some passive. If they have no intention of striving, exploring, developing themselves when they join Crypto they will fail and they will blame you: you cheated on them. I think you should not do this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

I do encourage my family and close friends to invest in crypto. And I explain to them clearly about investing. So far, i have no problem with them since they know the risks behind it.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

i have earned money from this market so I used to give them the advices but they did not believe me. I dont know why but I think that maybe the profit i have gotten is not enough to make the trust from them
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

Tried that once didn't go well as the price dropped right after they bought. Relationship between us became sore for some time as he was blaming me for him losing money. So I would recommend not going down that path.

abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

Of course I do, it is one way to help them out from our previous lifestyle.
We are accountable to the safety and success of the members of our family as well as our friends. If we know they deserve to be learned about crypto investment, then they should also have to initiative to learn.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

just like you, I invite family and friends to invest in bitcoin. but unfortunately it makes me embarrassed. when they invest their money bitcoin prices even down. I do not know how to explain it. but I say it will come back in the next few weeks.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:22:12 PM

We are accountable to the safety and success of the members of our family as well as our friends. If we know they deserve to be learned about crypto investment, then they should also have to initiative to learn.
You can teach them what is cryptocurrency and advice them how to invest in cryptocurrency. but don't ever try to force them to invest in this cryptocurrency. it may break your relationship. if money comes between any relationship it will break your relation.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

True, why should keep something beneficial to yourself if you know that other people also need it to. It is not a bad idea to share knowledge to other people especially to your family and friends. I have been encouraging some important people in my life to also try earning cryptos and see for themselves how helpful it is. I do not force them, I just give them ideas, real ideas from my own experiences and of course not all of them are going to believe in me. Some will also try it but will just be active at the beginning, we cannot control them and their decisions as well after all.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:56:16 PM

I do not like sharing Crypto with my family. Because new entrants often lose a lot of money because don't know the trade skills

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

I have suggested some of my relatives invest in bitcoin. But they laughed and said I was a scammer  Angry Angry

zakcooper40

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

That is a very good idea. I would probably tell my friends and family to invest in Crypto, maybe it will help them make a lot of money.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

I am neutral, if one of them invests I can only ask where and in which coins, but in general it does not affect me at all

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:08:30 AM

I encourage some of my closest friends but I always have limits about it. I think sharing them about blockchain is enough but I don't encourage them to invest because it would be very risky since it involves our earnings. As you share something to someone, I'm sure that you have to focus on teachin that person the strategies of trading because it will take time for them to learn eaverything here.
There is no life if you are living for yourself only, that we often heard. So what you are doing is classic. Believe me tell others about bitcoins and especially those who don’t have any job. For time being, along with searching new jobs they must producing something for them. And bitcoins are best in such case. Give them technical knowledge that how can they get best out of bitcoins.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:22:33 AM

for me, this depends on the person who asked me. if anyone asks me about crypto i'll tell them.
but if there is no question, i choose silent. bcs i know, crypto is very volatile and full of risks. and it isn't suitable for everyone
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:29:04 AM

I used to tell everyone about cryptocurrencies and blockchain. Advised to invest in bitcoin and altcoins. Now I understand that this is a very risky investment. Not everyone has time and desire to analyze the market and collect information. Now I do not advise investing in cryptocurrencies.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

it is right to inform and encourage their friends and family to know and invest in cryptocurrency because it has an excellent potential.
of course we must explain that there are risks, but it is currently one of the best investments possible!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:21:49 AM

In the past I used to encourage my friends and family to invest in crypto because I knew that this was a very potential market, and it would be easy to make a profit. However, in my country, the government does not support the crypto, they say it's a scam, daily newspapers and TV shows all bring bad news about crypto, which makes my friends and family do not believe. crypto, they thought I cheated on them. Unfortunately for our country, when people have no knowledge of the crypto market, they do not know that in the future crypto will be very convenient money, they do not know that the crypto market will grow very strong.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

I do encourage them in investing on cryptos because this is a great opportunity for them to make use of their money and earn at the same time as well. The only problem that they see here is that they don’t feel that safe when it comes to investing because it would be their first time if ever.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

I do encourage them in investing on cryptos because this is a great opportunity for them to make use of their money and earn at the same time as well. The only problem that they see here is that they don’t feel that safe when it comes to investing because it would be their first time if ever.
We can't force them to do what we do and believe in what we do. I must admit that when I first heard about bitcoin through my friends, I really have high doubts. It is just hard to believe that by posting on a forum, I will be able to earn money. That changes when I tried, what we do here is not just posting and sharing ideas about a certain topic because we also get to participate in projects which have many opportunities for us to earn money. We can also do trading which gives better profit and earnings if we can do it right. You see, a person won't just believe what other people are telling him, he have to see for himself how it is done and how can it be beneficial. It is true that many people still don't believe that such coins exist and that they could earn good money from it, we can show them proofs of our earnings just to increase the encouragement.

I know that is unselfish to share what we already know but we also have to make sure that the person we confide with their information can be trusted.

kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

I will encourage them at once but i can't force them to invest but it's up to them if they are willing to invest, why not? but until now no one comes to me and tell me that they willing to invest in crypto currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: