Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:27:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto?  (Read 1819 times)
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
Yes I did encourage my close friends and family.  And just what other experience, I look insane in their eyes at first.  They do not believe in cryptocurrency and easily concluded that it is a scam.  But no matter what their reaction, I kept encouraging them I explained everything about bitcoin.  The only thing that caught their attention is when I show them the proof of my earnings.  Upon realizing the possible earnings they can get from investing in crypto currency, they start to conduct their own research about bitcoin.  Now, they are all interested in bitcoin.  Some of my friends and relatives I encourage before are now bitcoin investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
Yes I did encourage my close friends and family.  And just what other experience, I look insane in their eyes at first.  They do not believe in cryptocurrency and easily concluded that it is a scam.  But no matter what their reaction, I kept encouraging them I explained everything about bitcoin.  The only thing that caught their attention is when I show them the proof of my earnings.  Upon realizing the possible earnings they can get from investing in crypto currency, they start to conduct their own research about bitcoin.  Now, they are all interested in bitcoin.  Some of my friends and relatives I encourage before are now bitcoin investors.
I am also encouraging them especially my siblings to join here, some don't find it interesting, some says it was just a waste of time but still I am not giving up here and don't listen to what negative that they were saying and now that they are seeing that I am earning they regret things that they did not join here the time I told them.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

I want to let them know what is crypto and not force them to invest on it but if crypto go sky rocketing they will of course regret not accepting my proposal of a big oppotunity i gave them.

I have already done this before itself as those who had interest, have already invested and also few of them have made some money from their investment. The wider the audience better it will be for community and people as demand will be better and future growth will also rise.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:50:08 AM

I do encourage them in investing on cryptos because this is a great opportunity for them to make use of their money and earn at the same time as well. The only problem that they see here is that they don’t feel that safe when it comes to investing because it would be their first time if ever.
If you know about bitcoin and the crypto currency, then you should tell others as well regarding this and that you need to motivate your friends and family be telling them the advantages and the benefits of investing their money into it.

This is really a good thing to do and that will surely give your friends and family a chance of having a better living as well. You need to convince them by telling them your personal story.
psychie

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

No,  I did not encourage my friends and family to invest in crypto. We all know the trading in crypto is risky and prices is volatile. It will be hard me to teach them if they are not willing to learn. But if they will volunteer to me to help them then I would be willing to teach them.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:31:38 AM

Frankly, I would have love to, but I can't. Why? They won't believe me. They think anything that involves getting income on the internet is a scam. Infact, I'm trying to hide this from them, as they don't look at anyone who deals with Cryptos favourably.  Cheesy

logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

We all know that this is a very new market, although it can be very profitable but it is very risky. I do not want friends and family to participate in this market, if not thoroughly researched and knowledge of the economy, the market entry will be very dangerous, very high risk and you can lose money. Its anytime.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

Of course I do, it is one way to help them out from our previous lifestyle.
We are accountable to the safety and success of the members of our family as well as our friends. If we know they deserve to be learned about crypto investment, then they should also have to initiative to learn.
You can only help those who want to be helped. I see a good reason to always hint your friends and family about it, but among those who I have hinted, some went further to dig in further and started getting the whole gist to invest, so with that, they are responsible for their own decisions and I can only guide them when they have any question, and for those who decided to keep silent, I guess in the future, they will need more information when they see things happening.
FraMZ

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

i m not encourage nobody
Trading is not easy i take risk just for myself
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

I think you can introduce digital cryptographic currency!

I do not recommend that you encourage them to invest because it is risky to invest in digital cryptocurrencies!

If they lose money, they may be angry with you!
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

If this question is raised last year then I would say yes but for now I feel it is not the best time to convince them to join in. It is really hard to share crypt to people when this days chart is unstable.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

I am presently in the crypto investment and have actually seen its potential, so, I see why I should not encourage friends and family. Encouraging them, also means telling them about the risk they need to take as well and guiding them towards the right path.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

I have to encourage friends and relatives to wards bitcoin and altcoin and i would like to invest in these currencies soon the future will capture by these crypto and the usage of this currency will be convenient for the online users simply they will follow the payments through bitcoin and just like the other currencies these can also be cash out so it is good for the educated people to come and join the bitcoin currency and now they can buy this currency online through exchange and for a very minor fee they can make many transactions.

Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

I once tell my brother to invest in bitcoin using my account in a local exchange. He was interested to join me but he never show his interest to date ever since  Grin

Not only my brother, I show my parents money I earned from bitcoin but they thought I gambled  Grin
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

I have a lot's of friend in my social media platform. They are always knock me to learn trading although i'm a crypto currency trader and binary trading, They have a telegram group and i'm admin with this group, in this way i just suggest my friends and family to invest with crypto currency because they want to learn how to be a trader so i'm always teach my friend's and family.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

I want to let them know what is crypto and not force them to invest on it but if crypto go sky rocketing they will of course regret not accepting my proposal of a big oppotunity i gave them.
As I'm also an investor of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin but I don't encourage others to invest. Think that it's too risky to play with other people's money. Besides there are also other ways to get the crypto and to use it. So, far I have learned that there is no use of forcing people to something but you can help them with honest and quality information.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

As I'm also an investor of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin but I don't encourage others to invest. Think that it's too risky to play with other people's money. Besides there are also other ways to get the crypto and to use it. So, far I have learned that there is no use of forcing people to something but you can help them with honest and quality information.
yes I am encouraging my friends a lot not because I need them so that the demand will increase but I know that they need an extra income too, that is why I let them explore here as well, sharing is one of the happiest thing I have ever done in my life so I do share what I've known to people.
Arz26

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

I encourage all my friends and family  to invest in crypto but it takes time of demand to have a extra income but it's need time and efforts. I embolden implies the giving of courage sufficient information to overcome timidity or reluctance.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:23:54 PM

No,  I did not encourage my friends and family to invest in crypto. We all know the trading in crypto is risky and prices is volatile. It will be hard me to teach them if they are not willing to learn. But if they will volunteer to me to help them then I would be willing to teach them.
Why are you keeping your friends and family away from bitcoin trading? Only because you consider it risky, bitcoin trading is best way to get fast profit and in future they could be your helping hands, so no need to be worry train then well about bitcoin then you will be proud of them when they will show you their first bitcoin earning, try to convince them and give them fine and easy information about bitcoin not need to involve then in complication try to take an easy way to teach them about trading.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

Tried that once didn't go well as the price dropped right after they bought. Relationship between us became sore for some time as he was blaming me for him losing money. So I would recommend not going down that path.
That is why it is never good to compel people into making decisions and it is always good to let them understand the volatility risk involved and then allow them to make their decisions themselves after that. As enthusiastic as some of us may be, we would always like to encourage friends and families, but I only tell them so as not to get blamed on my conscience for not doing so when the future gets bright, but I leave them to make that decision themselves.

I have never imagined myself trying to force anyone to do anything as I always believe we are all adults as long as we have the funds to invest and any adult should be capable to make their own decisions and my own is to let them understand what they may be missing, the risk involved, and every other side to it and how I have been doing so far, and if that is not good for them to think on their own and decide what to do, then I am happy having the benefit alone, and at least I tried.
I always keep on telling all those people who are near to me regarding this concept of the crypto currencies and that I keep on encouraging them to step forward and invest your money into any of the crypto coin as this is something which can help you in getting a chance of having a better living as well.

There are certain family members who after reading enough about it have started to invest their money into it and are now living a happy living.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: