Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:21:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto?  (Read 1819 times)
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:57:17 PM

Yes, since I was first started to invest in bitcoin. I always encourage all my friends to invest. I tell to them that btc has many advantages  and many uses. When they heard they attract to bitcoin and then they start invest immediately.

That is a great success on your part if you were able to convince your friends easily to invest into bitcoin because usually people are here talking that their friends are not believing them regarding bitcoin. You must have shown them your earnings with bitcoin. People need practical proofs when it comes to investing into anything that is offering big rewards. I wish we all can negotiate successfully with our peers about it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kcgk

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:01:07 AM

I think that if I have a good project, I may invest in it with my family and friends. First of all, I want to make sure it is low risk and I can get a certain profit. If the risk is too high, I think I will not tell them.
fklfyl

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

This is risky if they want to invest in Bitcoin. I think I can help them. I can't stop their decisions. All I can do is help them understand Bitcoin and trade Bitcoins. This is something that novices really need to know. So it is a risk that needs to be explained. This is a must.
bddbd

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:18:04 AM

I think that when I come across a good project and I can get some benefits with a small risk, I will tell this to my loved ones and friends. Because we can get rich together.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:15:06 AM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

I encourage my father to invest in bitcoina and at first they are saying that why should they invest in that thing but as they gone some research about it and they are seing it in the news in the televisions they satrted asking me and i said them all on how it works and when i told then that i also gain some money to it i manage to convinced them to invest in bitcoins at least 200$ because i am sure that they will not regret it and the money will be doubled soon before the year ends.
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:20:13 AM

I know crypto from my friends, and I also introduced crypto to some of my friends. I think the introduction to crypto for everyone is good, but do not forget the risks. We can not control someone on the investment, teach them the risks they will face, and the benefits, and let them take responsibility for their own money.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

The bitcoin trending in google search has been decreased i guess it's coz of bitcoin popularity , I don't think i suggest it to any one as long as I'm not asked to , the price has a lot of up and down and i don't really want them to make compliments about their losses when the price goes down!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:14:35 PM

I feel that encouraging is somewhat harder than sharing something you find profitable. If you encourage someone who is not interested to learn or venture into something new then you might be wasting your time trying to convince them. I feel that it would be easier to try it on your own then, later on, share it to them how successful you are. In this way, they will be more interested, might ask more questions and involved themselves in crypto investments as well. Just my thought...
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:42:49 PM

I think that if I have a good project, I may invest in it with my family and friends. First of all, I want to make sure it is low risk and I can get a certain profit. If the risk is too high, I think I will not tell them.
It means you will suggest them to get into this world. This is so good to see people taking bitcoins as their financial helper. And definitely if you are advising someone to be here with you, you must research fully about the thing you are going to invest in. if you find any discrepancies, don’t tell them then. Rather find some another project that is legitimate and only then ask them.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:08:32 PM

Sometimes the more we encourage them or push them through this the more it sounds like it's scam to them. So better let their curiosity eats them and surely they'll be the one who'll approach you to teach them to invest in cryptos.

This is my way to encourage my friends and family to invest in, I'll let them chase me and their eagerness to earn decently as they see me living the way I dreamed of. Grin
Yeah it's happened to me too , they think it's just another multi level marketing that you want their money and you'll get the benefit. Seriously it's hard to explain to a traditional people , but not when you are talking with people who love tech , they get so excited easily, I've recruited some coworkers , they get the benefit and thanks to me. Spread it more and people will realize how precious Bitcoin it is.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:38:12 PM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
i think we should not do that, inviting them to join crypto market can be a very negative effects action, because this market is not safe for anyone even for good trader much less newbie without knowledge. Moreover, who will claim responsibility if the person you invited to join lost their money, it's you, from that reason, they will blame everything on you, and accused you for making them loss their money,... SO it will be a much better way if you don't encourage them anything  about this crypto market, they can join on their own if they want.
staradvincula

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:51:00 PM

No, I don't.  In fact no one in my family knows what am I doing.  How could I encourage them if they don't believe in internet?   I have an old fashioned family who are still engaged in using paper and pen.  I didn't even opened up a discussion about cryptocurrency because I know that it will end up into a big debate.  They would rather invest their money into a small business with a little profit in return rather than investing into something that they don't see.  And besides, cryptocurrency investment involves a big risks.  One wrong move and never succeed, they will definitely blame me from head to toe.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:53:25 PM

I told my friends about bitcoin 2 years back when the price was very low and affordable for an investment but at that time they didn't show any interest in it and were making fun of me that I am wasting my time and money in it and when they saw the price of bitcoin crossing $20k they started to regret for not believing in me and now its too late for them to get into crypto.
miyong

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:10:44 PM

For those who are willing to listen up,  i wanted to share them more about bitcoin but for those who doesn't want to believe,  i wont speak to much and waste my time for nothing.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Tynovten_

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:12:50 AM

I asked friends but only few of them that interested.

And of course behind all of that i tell them how to produce, whether it's trading nor bounty.

But right now he's trapped, where before he's very easy to interested or a little bit greedy. Last year actually he can already taste the result from trading. But because of the greedy, he's trapped in these 3 months. I only hope and keep on helping him.

But lucky, my friend is a very cheerful friend and not too stress to face the market right now.

rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:15:37 AM

I told my friends and relatives about investing and trading in crypto world. But some of them are not interested because of the extra time that you will gather for this and most of them are not into technology. But while encouraging those people around you, you must fully understand first what are these cryptocurrencies, so that they will be easy for them to understand and to join the crypto world. And also, it is easy to encourage those people who are into technology.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:35:41 AM

Of course, our community grows. to increase interest in the crypto world.
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

If there are good projects, I do not mind sharing with my family and friends. The premise is that the risk of this project is small, and there is a certain return. Otherwise, if my advice makes them lose money, I will be very uncomfortable.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:54:01 AM

I'm just telling and encourage to invest in people closest to me, like my family and my best friends, because investing in bitcoin has a high risk and they have to learn to know the risks and how to do it right, I do not want to be blamed if they are wrong in making decisions and to loss

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:55:16 AM

I've told less than a handful of my close friends I deal with crypto. One asked me if he should invest, I said that there is huge potential in it but be prepared that you can lose it all in a whim. It's as simple as that, then they know the risk and can't blame me for any losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: