Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:34:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto?  (Read 1818 times)
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:34:26 AM

I love to share my experiences regarding cryptocurrencies with my friends and relatives. It feels great if they show interest in these topics and ask queries. However there are some which are not interested in hearing what is say at all. So , I do my part by telling them about this wonderful blessing, rest it is up to them whether they want to invest in it or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

Yes,in fact my family members are really interested in crypto and some are learning how to do trade.I try my best for helping them as much as possible.My family members are working hard to learn and invest on crypto.I am really grateful that they are so sensible and hard working guys.

My buddies are already in the world of crypto, but I am always sharing everything I know about Bitcoin and alts with my close people and other friends.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

I also told my friend about the crypto as well, but always keep in mind that we also have a responsibility to keep 'em on track (to not instantly believe in FUDs). Make them always cool minded so they won't make a reckless move and cause a chaos.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Relildar

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

If you want to lose friends and family, then advise them to invest in some ICO or altcoin. Don't ever do that.
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

I do not encourage family and friends to invest in the Crypto market. They are too risky. Price risk and the risk of hackers always lurking our account. So I think the Crypto market is not suitable for some people, if they are passionate they will find out for themselves.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

I do not encourage family and friends to invest in the Crypto market. They are too risky. Price risk and the risk of hackers always lurking our account. So I think the Crypto market is not suitable for some people, if they are passionate they will find out for themselves.
I still recommend my family to invest in the cryptocurrency market but I will be the right person to decide the investment.
I simply raised funds from them and created an investment fund. I will manage them and make profits for people through the years. That's my strategy because when you have too little money, you will not be able to make a lot of profit though you anticipate the growth of every altcoin.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:13:53 PM

I also told my friend about the crypto as well, but always keep in mind that we also have a responsibility to keep 'em on track (to not instantly believe in FUDs). Make them always cool minded so they won't make a reckless move and cause a chaos.
People reluctant while advising their family member or their friends to invest money in bitcoin, because they have to take the responsibility, if the price goes up and they get profit then never credit their friend who advised them to invest money in bitcoin, but if they will lose money in bitcoin because of the decreasing price of bitcoin, they they consider their friend responsible for that, therefore most of the people try to avoid giving such advise to their friends.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:19:51 AM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
No I do not encourage my family to buy bitcoin, and that is because I'm not willing to be blamed if they lose money, I'm fine at risking my money in bitcoin because I know very well what I'm doing and why I am doing it but if they were to do the same without the same knowledge that I have then it is way more likely that they're going to make mistakes with the information that I share with them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
No I do not encourage my family to buy bitcoin, and that is because I'm not willing to be blamed if they lose money, I'm fine at risking my money in bitcoin because I know very well what I'm doing and why I am doing it but if they were to do the same without the same knowledge that I have then it is way more likely that they're going to make mistakes with the information that I share with them.
I can encourage them to invest, but first I have to know their  willingness and seriousness and attest their knowledge. If they are interested, then I can share my knowledge, to educate them about crypto, technical analysis, setting proper expectations of its possibilities and circumstances. Investment is quite risky, and it takes bravery to be part of it. After all, the decision is in their hands.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

Not really no but if some of them are interested, I'm happy to advise them.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:34:14 PM

It is a common act that each one of us who finds the crypto world profitable aims to share it with his loved ones so that the income could be drastically increased or it is just out of love and sympathy for those in need. And I think that we should do so as it is a great contribution towards the development of the society.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:35:38 PM

I love to share my experiences regarding cryptocurrencies with my friends and relatives. It feels great if they show interest in these topics and ask queries. However there are some which are not interested in hearing what is say at all. So , I do my part by telling them about this wonderful blessing, rest it is up to them whether they want to invest in it or not.
And I hope the heed your conversation. If not all, then someone will definitely get inspired by your story. Definitely, you are playing your part and now they should do theirs. Bitcoin is the way to become millionaire. It has already improved life standards of many investors. This currency is thought to be the future of money too. In my opinion, bitcoin is the most profitable invention of this century.
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:02:56 PM

As for me, I always share my interests, but as for crypto, I woud not encourage a person too much, remembering how many things I needed to learn, and this person will demand from me an explanation of them all, lol
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:12:58 PM

I love to share what i have discover about the crypto thing but the problem is,  they dont want to believe anymore because of the new about bitcoin.  It is very hard anymore to convince them to invest with crypto.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:19:56 PM

yes, why not! so they have the money to have their daily expenses when they cryptocurrency successfully. We're so much More and more it gets bigger than the crypto world. thanks ...
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:11:06 AM

absolutely recommends bitcoin to my friends and and family. but Bitcoin is not an easy job,i tell them should  learn something carefully about crypto.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:37:16 AM

I share crypto to my family but not in my friends, because my family understand me and can listen to me unlike other people that if they lose their money for sure they blaming Me, but I still share crypto to those friends who come first to me and asking about crypto.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:43:02 AM

Yes.I always share my thought and ideas about blockchain with my freinds and families..some of them listened and some others dont even bother to listen and just laugh..Until now im still sharing my ideas to others.but for those who laughed at me before and now wanna learn something about blockchain,Im only sharing them where did i spent the money i got from cryptos.lols.(joke).Some of those people who laughed about bitcoin before are now  good listeners and great believers..and Im happy for that because now there are people that can relate to me when i talked something about blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:02:25 AM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

I tried to but it seems like they are not that trusted in bitcoins knowing that it is new to them but i cannot blame them that was also my first impression but i di convince my father to invest im bitcoins but some people i did not really tell them all the time because maybe they invested because of me and then they lose money and who to blame of course me and i do not want rhat to happen to me i am not responsible to that money
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:20:10 AM

At first it's hard to convince my friends to try crypto currency because all they know is all the money in the internet are scams and captcha encoding is only the one who gives you income. But after I share them the money I gained on a bitcoin wallet site they definitely change their minds and now want to learn the bitcoin industry. I said it's hard at first for those people who have no idea on what is this all about but later in time you will surely learn it, right now they're doing good at participating on signature campaigns and I said someday I will teach them about more advance like trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: