Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:17:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto?  (Read 1818 times)
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:11:45 AM

No, it's not gonna happen, I would rather share my views and experiences to them and it's up to them if they try to invest or start trading, I don't want to feel bad if they lost their money just because I influence or encourage them to enter the crypto markets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
my1st
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:37:23 AM

Yes, when I learned about the world of cryptocurrency, I told my friends that this is a trend and you can earn a lot of money, but no one believed it and still do not believe. I stopped talking about it and so I work alone. Huh
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:45:07 AM

No, it's not gonna happen, I would rather share my views and experiences to them and it's up to them if they try to invest or start trading, I don't want to feel bad if they lost their money just because I influence or encourage them to enter the crypto markets.

You have to pay attention to the person, if there are some people with strong intentions and understand the risks, then you have to teach them some important patterns so as not to get lost later, many people need a mentor to keep the ecosystem continuously, forming a price pattern and community the better is not enough if only based on the individual alone.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

Not yet. I cannot trust cryptocurrency right now because a lot of issues dealing with crypto. I also want my family to blame me if they will lose their money. I don't encourage them to invest in crypto but I always talk to them about crypto stuffs. I want to say it to the person who is willing to risk her money in a bubble thing.
That is so caring of you. Bitcoin has the ability to change the life of its investor in the shortest duration, it has already made millionaire and is attracting masses from all over the world due to the high profits it yields over time. Bitcoin is the easiest way of becoming rich. All an investor needs to do is, buy bitcoin and hold it for as long as possible. His capital will multiply astonishingly.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

Hell yeah! It all started when I was finally able to convince my wife into letting me invest all our savings back into crypto. Than my parents and her parents and couple of friends and collagues. Even during these down times they are happy that I got them into this thanks to the rise during december.

cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:38:45 AM

I've been kind of on the fence with this.  I really believe in it and have already made a lot of money, but I don't know for sure if people I introduce to it will have the same success with it.  It could really damage relationships in a lot of ways, if they lose money and blame you for it for instance.  They could also ask you to manage their investments for them, the idea that you wont screw up as badly as them, then blame you if things do blow up in your face or the market suddenly tanks.  There's no guarantee you can win, and I personally know some of my family would personally hold me responsible just because they're difficult people that way.  I've considered talking about it with a few friends but I'm not sure if I want to deal with the possible fallout.
erixter

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

Yeah i encourge my friends about crypto but told to me its a scama and networking. but now im earning more than their salary, they always asking me how to earn in crypto. they reject me before then i will reject them now.  i have some friend that are very interesting on how to earn and i teach them so far they are earning now in crypto.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Rollkal

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:54:12 AM

I do not encourage my friends and family to invest in the Crypto market. They are very dangerous and can lose their capital at any time if they do not have the patience. And then they would blame me as the scammer who enticed them into the fraudulent way.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

The Crypto market is very risky, not suitable for some people, although they generate quite high profits. I do not dare invite anyone into the Crypto market. If they are at a loss they will blame you and they will hate you.
When I tell someone in my friends or family, he takes interest because I talk about the money and everyone in this world is behind the money. All the efforts in this world are for to earn money. So I tell them about digital currency. The aim is that they gain some information about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Many people are now interested in bitcoin.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

I would certainly encourage my family and friends to invest in cryptocurrency. As it offers new opportunity for all. You can earn a reasonable amount of money, if you involve in cryptocurrency.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

I do because I believe in future success of cryptoeconomy and think that many more people will join during next few years but those who will join now will gain most. Of course if they'll invest wisely. That's why I teach my friends and relatives many things before advising them to do so. I don't want them to invest blindly.
To guide a newcomer is very difficult, they have not had much experience and investment in Crypto will be a loss. Then they will blame you. I do not want to guide anyone into this risky market. Let them find out better.
I give them basic information on what cryptoeconomy is and share with them what I currently do and why. And besides that I teach only those who make their own efforts to learn. I do not try to motivate those who are not motivated and help those who don't help themselves.
Yeah you are right. When someone starts anything he tells all about it to his family members, his friends and his relatives. I often talk about the advantages and use of bitcoin in the local community because in my community many people still do not know about bitcoin. Therefore I try to tell them about the benefits of bitcoin and the profit from it.
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

I want to share crypto as the future of currencies and can earn alot from it but if they don't want to actually do it then why force them? they'll just regret in the future that they didn't listen to you.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

Yes i invite and encourage my family, relatives and close friends to invest in Crypto investments by showing the lot of proof that i'm earning huge from it like my debt was fully paid, savings in the banks , new house and properties but still i will always remind them and fully oriented about the risk because price is very unpredictable that the Bitcoin is just an instrument in which the only person who is truly in charge of the success is their own selves.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

Encouraging your friends and family is really a good thing to do and that if you know something good regarding these crypto currencies and you are investing your money into these coins, then it is your duty to help others as well in getting a chance of making their lives better

Yes, I agree with you mate, so that many could benefits in crypto currency  through investing anywhere we want in crypto, especially in bitcoin. And not just our living lives better it could be much better as long as has a patience and dedicate to invest in crypto currency.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

I encouraged one of my closest friends to invest in Bitcoin and crypto currencies, because he is already working online and having some knowledge about crypto. Most people around me in my country dont interest about working online and it is pointless to talk with them about such topics, because they have already pre judgments and refuse to take any action towards investing online.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:10:00 PM

Never have. Never would. It opens up a wholly needless world of pain. No matter what happens it'll always be your fault. I have given it to people.

The only trading advice I gave to someone I know was not to buy $3 XRP which was when I knew the peak was very near.
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:35:15 PM

I’m a crypto currency and forex traders so I am always encourage my friends and family to invest with crypto currency because crypto currency have a great future for everyone if you invest with crypto currency market you can make a huge amount in a short time. Crypto currency is a bright future for everyone who know about crypto currency and they must make a huge money in a couple of days. When anyone asks me about crypto currency and I am always encourage them.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:57:50 PM

I’m a crypto currency and forex traders so I am always encourage my friends and family to invest with crypto currency because crypto currency have a great future for everyone if you invest with crypto currency market you can make a huge amount in a short time. Crypto currency is a bright future for everyone who know about crypto currency and they must make a huge money in a couple of days. When anyone asks me about crypto currency and I am always encourage them.
I am a fan of a cryptocurrencies investment and I've Just begun on investing my money but at this time I invest it in a bank so I could secured my future investment is in a good hand. If I can make my investment in Cryptocurrency as soon as possible and I bet that it would turn out good, I would love to encourage my friends and family to invest in it too.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

Yah I try to encourage my friends and families to invest in crypto, but before that I explained them everything on how do they will earned and make money in bitcoin.
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

I told a friend about participating in bounty campaigns, but the prospect of waiting three months to six months to get some reward, he does not like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: