Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto?  (Read 1821 times)
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:40:25 PM

I personally not encourage my friend or my family to invest in crypto, I just introduce to them what is crypto currency and how it can make profit, because I think it's risky if we invest for something without knowledge.
Thats the perfect approach, don't force them to invest in something that they did not know. Say way is bitcoins how it works until if they told you that they are interested to invest so you can guide them personally and teach what they are trying to do. Accept also that mostly they will laugh at you at first because of proofs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

I never encourage or convince any of my friends to invest in a cryptocurrency. I can only share my knowledge and tell them about what I'm doing and what risks I have. I believe that every person should make his own choice and I don't want to force anyone.
You're right people are not to be force or control cause everyone have the right to make his or her own decision. But, you can still introduce them to bitcoin without force or control because I believe every body like the means of making ease and legit cash. Be sides, I have also introduced and encouraged some of my friend but they don't believe me but my husband does and we're both enjoining the benefit of bitcoin now.

raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?
I do not encourage my family but instead I introduce bitcoin and crypto currency first. the fact that if you have to invest on something you must need first know how waht bitcoin realy is. it is difficult for a newbie to invest without making any research or not knowing what they are doing.
and then if they knew what bitcoin I encourage them to expereince it first before going all out.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

I better not to talk too much to my friends because if I give information about bitcoin and when they ask to teach how to play the right trading and then your friend get a lot of losses for not following the advice that you give your friends certainly will hate you and you will lose your friend.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:20:52 PM

I once told a story about cryptocurrency to some of my friends and family, about the trend when it was ICO but after I finished telling crypto and giving information, they look not so interested but now because of the very high bitcoin price they started trying to dig up information and try plunge to the crypto world.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

I also encourage friends and family to invest in the cryptocurrency market. Because, the cryptocurrency market is currently very well developed, convenient to trade and can be profitable.
I loved to encourage my friend to join and invest in bitcoin but they are looking for a proof that it is really worth it to invest in bitcoin. I can't blame them for they are being used with scammed, but I really make sire to them that bitcoin is not a scam. So, for now I am enjoying myself with the profit I am earning and I just let my success be a proof to mu friends before they realize that investing in cryptocurrency is really worth it.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:33:10 PM

Yes, i am guiding them to enter the cryptocurrency market because i have already seen the potential of their growth and the income i am making through the altcoin. In the same way, i am also guiding them to follow some rules and regulation which i am following. This will create a positive approach towards the market.
Todychopper77

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:30:33 AM

I will invite if I have really gained evidence of great profits, and I hope this will really be my income
LCHY

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:38:43 AM

I won't encourage my friends or family members to invest in crypto.

But if they want to invest in crypto volunteerly, I will support them, and I will help them if they have any questions.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:53:54 AM

yes I try to tell my friends, family and people who want to know even I will teach how to earn money by following a bounty campaign.
the rest I choose silence, because there are many people who just ask every day for example about what I do, they are not interested but they always ask it every day, sometimes make me confused.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:41:49 AM

Before encouraging your friends or family, toy to estimate your know / edge. Try  to estimate what they already know. Be honest to yourself, because everyone has his own understanding limit   
Targeting them with their mindset and capacity, this would make them convinced over this topic. And you are right too, talk to them and tell them what is right. You don’t have to boost up false just because they get attention, no. reason is, if they have got bad information and when they put that wrong information in the field, they will definitely be getting lose. So don’t be cruel with them.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:44:29 AM

Yes, when I learned about the world of cryptocurrency, I told my friends that this is a trend and you can earn a lot of money, but no one believed it and still do not believe. I stopped talking about it and so I work alone. Huh
Telling the ones whom you love and care regarding bitcoin and the rest of the crypto currencies is a very positive thing and that if you do know about this, then you must tell them so that they may also know about this whole new thing and that they can also try their luck in making some good money by investing their money into crypto coins and that you need to tell them the real picture.
equoboy

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

Yes,in my experience when i first know about crypto i told about it to my family,but they hesitate and many bad comments i got from them. After that i just shut my mouth and continue what im doing here.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:11:29 AM

Yes i often do it but i teach them basic knowledge before they join. It's good for crypto when there are more people join it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: