Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14132 times)
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

Just relaying info I get my hands on. But always welcome to sent me some coffee.  Thanks Guys..

Now watch this.

Rijk on slack:  News at 20:00 CET (not PoW2 related).

I’ll keep you posted.

P.s.(Alias is about replacing the long adresses by something more simple as e.g. an emailadress.)

Hmm not pow2 related ... May be he will announce that he leaves the project !!  Grin

A lot of speculation going on right now. Maybe they will announce blue toilet paper, maybe a cooperation with Bunq, who happen to have a conference at the same time tonight.

https://twitter.com/bunq/status/976087917188780032?s=12
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

Just relaying info I get my hands on. But always welcome to sent me some coffee.  Thanks Guys..

Now watch this.

I’ll keep you posted.

P.s.(Alias is about replacing the long adresses by something more simple as e.g. an emailadress.)

Hmm not pow2 related ... May be he will announce that he leaves the project !!  Grin

A lot of speculation going on right now. Maybe they will announce blue toilet paper, maybe a cooperation with Bunq, who happen to have a conference at the same time tonight.

https://twitter.com/bunq/status/976087917188780032?s=12

Nothing beats good psyops.
KrustyTheClown

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

Now watch this.

I’ll keep you posted.

Hmm not pow2 related ... May be he will announce that he leaves the project !!  Grin

pow2 filler. Rijk leaves project, shareholders kick him out for missing deadlines due to mass slack bannings. I can see the headlines in tomorrows papers and it won't be whitepapers.
Jean.Luc

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:13:59 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 07:12:32 PM by Jean.Luc

And there it is.

https://dev.gulden.com/whats-next/

With our 2.0 development which includes PoW2, SegSig and Sonic coming to a close, we thought it would be a good time to start laying out what we have in store for the future.
metare

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

Not what I expected.. but to me this is way better. It shows two things:
The dev team has still 4 very valuable upgrades in the quiver, which means Gulden won't join the static-coin-club for quite a while.
Second, the dev is delegating decisions to the stake holder and with this Gulden will get more decentralized than before.

Time to join the Slack I guess.
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

Not what I expected.. but to me this is way better. It shows two things:
The dev team has still 4 very valuable upgrades in the quiver, which means Gulden won't join the static-coin-club for quite a while.
Second, the dev is delegating decisions to the stake holder and with this Gulden will get more decentralized than before.

Time to join the Slack I guess.

Have to wait patiently for investors as rich as I am to take notice of Gulden. Gulden is number 1 in development and ideas but a disaster attracting meaningful investment.

One thing we do know is that anyone trading on Binance will be trading 1st Gen shit while the best coin remains under covers.

BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:59:38 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 08:13:00 AM by BioMike

NLG broke its mid-term downtrend? Seems little resistance to 3000 sat. Would be nice if that could reach that, though I don't have much confidence in that.

<edit>
Just checked Litebit. Last week they had 30 million NLG in stock, now only 13,4 million NLG is left. That's about 16,6 million NLG sold.
</edit>
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

NLG broke its mid-term downtrend? Seems little resistance to 3000 sat. Would be nice if that could reach that, though I don't have much confidence in that.

<edit>
Just checked Litebit. Last week they had 30 million NLG in stock, now only 13,4 million NLG is left. That's about 16,6 million NLG sold.
</edit>

Litebit does not have large ammounts of NLG in stock it self, only a limited ammount of stock, for large orders they have to buy on other exchanges first before they sell it to its buyer.
Jean.Luc

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

How cool is this.  Connected Gulden Wallet to my Bunq account to Apple Pay. Best coin ever! Now I can pay at all shops worldwide with my Gulden without any debit cards!

https://twitter.com/guldenbites/status/976416462637322240?s=21
MakeItFit

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

How cool is this.  Connected Gulden Wallet to my Bunq account to Apple Pay. Best coin ever! Now I can pay at all shops worldwide with my Gulden without any debit cards!

https://twitter.com/guldenbites/status/976416462637322240?s=21

Jean.Luc I have been trying to figure out why this coin is doing terribly price wise for what it offers and I have come to the conclusion that there is too much pandering to "mainstream" and not users who understand the benefit of crypto.

I am on slack and reading the trading channel from users like Lessram who don't give a shit about development. He is there only for profit and I don't think he is the only one.

Gulden needs to attract crypto believers who would appreciate the development work and advancements in the blockchain by the Gulden team.

Another problem is Nocks only has a 100k Euro limit which prevents real whales from fucking over traders like Lessram.

flappie

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:07:10 PM
Merited by dgmon (1)

I am on slack and reading the trading channel from users like Lessram who don't give a shit about development. He is there only for profit and I don't think he is the only one.

Gulden needs to attract crypto believers who would appreciate the development work and advancements in the blockchain by the Gulden team.

Another problem is Nocks only has a 100k Euro limit which prevents real whales from fucking over traders like Lessram.

There are no crypto believers who understand the development work and advancements in the blockchain by the Gulden team.
Allmost all people with crypto are only busy with one thing..... profit, profit and nothing more than profit and they aren't interested in development.
I think Gulden isn't waiting for the big whales to get in. The big whales has the possibility now to use BTC-NLG and i don't see them there. So why should big whales comes to Nocks?
I prefer a 1000 of small investors instead of 10 whales Smiley Because the big whales are for sure only coming for the profit.

But call me, besides Gulden, one coin with:
1) a (working) wallet for every platform,
2) With wallet link facilities,
3) with in wallet buy and sell possibility,
4) with in wallet Fiat paying system
5) a userbase who use the currency in daily live
6) a growing number of companys who accept NLG

The real crypto believer don't exist.
PeterPicker

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

There are no crypto believers who understand the development work and advancements in the blockchain by the Gulden team.
Allmost all people with crypto are only busy with one thing..... profit, profit and nothing more than profit and they aren't interested in development.
I think Gulden isn't waiting for the big whales to get in. The big whales has the possibility now to use BTC-NLG and i don't see them there. So why should big whales comes to Nocks?
I prefer a 1000 of small investors instead of 10 whales Smiley Because the big whales are for sure only coming for the profit.

At some point true investers will stumble upon Gulden ask themselves why isn't this coin in the top 200 but my rank 35 coin has done nothing in 2 years besides lots of exchanges and good quality marketing or lying in this case.

DashNLG

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:04:42 PM

At some point true investers will stumble upon Gulden ask themselves why isn't this coin in the top 200 but my rank 35 coin has done nothing in 2 years besides lots of exchanges and good quality marketing or lying in this case.

Fair market value is about 3-5 years away for crypto. Gulden is an extreme case of unfair market value where a coin like bitconnect was an extreme case of over valuation. I used bitconnect as an example as it's a proven scam but there is plenty coins in the top 100 that have no place being there.
JwJimJim

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

And there it is.

With our 2.0 development which includes PoW2, SegSig and Sonic coming to a close, we thought it would be a good time to start laying out what we have in store for the future.

Strange they would add these options while they still fondling around on PoW2? Will we see another project added to the 2.0 development?
metare

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:47:49 PM

And there it is.

Strange they would add these options while they still fondling around on PoW2? Will we see another project added to the 2.0 development?

This is to follow up after the PoW² development is finished. This doesn't mean they want to bulk up the PoW² release with further tech. It means they don't want to fold hands after this big step but want to continuously improve Gulden.
Marstrand

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

hope people choose wisely, which is whatever takes shortest to update. Another 1.5 years for next update would not do much good

FUD squad
Jean.Luc

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

These are all smaller projects. So we should have regular updates now 😉
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

I see a lot of hate towards the traders not valuing Gulden correctly. Let's talk again when PoW2 and whatever other millions of features they added to it eventually releases.

The problem isn't the traders , the problem is the PoW2 release keeps escaping us.

Hate on traders if things look the same after the release, until then shut your fucking mouths you whiney bitches.
KrustyTheClown

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

hope people choose wisely, which is whatever takes shortest to update. Another 1.5 years for next update would not do much good

Why is Rijk making the devs type with their tongues?
DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:49:52 AM

I see a lot of hate towards the traders not valuing Gulden correctly. Let's talk again when PoW2 and whatever other millions of features they added to it eventually releases.

The problem isn't the traders , the problem is the PoW2 release keeps escaping us.

Hate on traders if things look the same after the release, until then shut your fucking mouths you whiney bitches.

I do agree with this , excluding the profanity. While it's good a Sneak Peak of PoW2 has been revealed and the devs are planning ahead this can't replace the actual development completing.
I do appreciate the extra communication from the developers lately and I am personally willing to wait few months without worrying , at the same time don't expect traders to have the same confidence as me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: