Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

I cannot fully trust a project whose team does not inspire confidence in me. Why?no information on their experience
if you have questions about the experience of the development team, I think it would be more appropriate to ask them about it directly. Try using the Telegram group of this project and ask your question there.

Why won't you research more about the team and the project? Maybe you can find some important information about them in the surface. As for me the project is really great.

Since the project is good and the team is working hard for it's success I'm sure if you try to contact them they you can find out what prior experience they have before discrediting their work

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:39:17 PM

The project is truly impressive but I think I will wait for the others to invest first and read thier feedback first.

But early investors really gets high profit compared to late investors. Anyway, I am hoping that membrana will get more serious investors and also more active community members.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. Early investors will definitely earn huge amount of profit than late investors. But that doesn't mean late investors will not earn huge amount of profit they will also earn but little bit as compare to early investors.

The early the better, this is like a reward for them and this is the strategy that is being used mostly by newly project. Membrana seems a good project and this will definitely be invested by some potential investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:36:06 PM

How am I going to participate in this project? Are there still an ongoing ICO? I think this is a good project to invest since you already have the platform although is it just in the Alpha, I like the demo as well.
Hi, it's wonderful to know that many are sending their interest towards Membrana project. With regards your question I think the development team are still preparing some of important matters before they will officially announced their ICO. I hope that in next few days they will able to announce project updates.
Thats basically the news they are suppose to to announce long ago but yeah maybe they are getting the team ready for the ico hopefully

zevl194

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

How am I going to participate in this project? Are there still an ongoing ICO? I think this is a good project to invest since you already have the platform although is it just in the Alpha, I like the demo as well.
Hi, it's wonderful to know that many are sending their interest towards Membrana project. With regards your question I think the development team are still preparing some of important matters before they will officially announced their ICO. I hope that in next few days they will able to announce project updates.

It's good to know that there are already some members that show interest in this project. I hope that the team will achieve huge support from the community and investors too.
Actually users ready to help it can appear much more, than you think. A question to administration whether you plan to begin search of ambassadors and what countries are preferable to you?
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:01:14 PM

Arvilaine, we don't go in ICO, we'll do airdrop later.
in 15th May we'll start KYC for our Global Traders Competition.
Beta-version will be at 7th May.

Is it required for investors to do KYC and what countries will be prohibited to join your crowdselling event.
Yes, KYC required for all participates. Waiting for you!

I did not get yet, which countries are going to be restricted from the KYC Procedure. I guess as usual USA and China? May be also some southeast asian countries also?

This is great KYC is also make the project be more secured and the purpose also of it is to collect data for the members which will be the references if the product will be launched.
Yes you are right. KYC is become very important nowdays so it's necessary for all the project. And it will also helps to kñow the investor details and many things so i think this will helps to improve the project.
But the rich investors do not show interest to proceed with KYC verification as they feel them selves to be in a very secured state of hiding their identity even there will be exemptions for the but investments.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:45:26 PM

Thats basically the news they are suppose to to announce long ago but yeah maybe they are getting the team ready for the ico hopefully
It they are setting all the instructions with the plan and making the teams ready to proceed with the plan and run the operations then we can expect better outcome.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:06:03 PM

Arvilaine, we don't go in ICO, we'll do airdrop later.
in 15th May we'll start KYC for our Global Traders Competition.
Beta-version will be at 7th May.

Is it required for investors to do KYC and what countries will be prohibited to join your crowdselling event.
Yes, KYC required for all participates. Waiting for you!

I did not get yet, which countries are going to be restricted from the KYC Procedure. I guess as usual USA and China? May be also some southeast asian countries also?

This is great KYC is also make the project be more secured and the purpose also of it is to collect data for the members which will be the references if the product will be launched.
Yes you are right. KYC is become very important nowdays so it's necessary for all the project. And it will also helps to kñow the investor details and many things so i think this will helps to improve the project.
But the rich investors do not show interest to proceed with KYC verification as they feel them selves to be in a very secured state of hiding their identity even there will be exemptions for the but investments.
Not all "rich investors" doesn't who interest with KYC verification, if the know that they're not doing illegal things, why wouldn't they do it, right? It's a way too to protect the platform to make it more reliable.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:22:28 PM

I cannot fully trust a project whose team does not inspire confidence in me. Why?no information on their experience
if you have questions about the experience of the development team, I think it would be more appropriate to ask them about it directly. Try using the Telegram group of this project and ask your question there.

Why won't you research more about the team and the project? Maybe you can find some important information about them in the surface. As for me the project is really great.
This will indeed turn a better understanding of every one undergo through the project white papers, roadmap and enhance all the milestones how the team is skilled that will make every one confident to choose Membrana.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

Does Membrana Project have a bounty campaign?  If yes; are you going to implement the KYC also in your Bounty Campaign?  Now a days the bounty participants have to do the KYC also and in my opinion this is not neccessary...
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:44:37 PM

I see at telegram group that Membrana COO Jerry Gerasimov is going to present the Membrana trust management platform to Asian investors at Invest WeekEnd HongKong today? Could you have video about this event for international citizen can follow?

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

This project has so many potential to join the Global Traders competition.already many platform will be going for this competition.so you can try it & luck may be with you
Yes this project truely has the potential to join the global traders competition so it would surely be of huge profits ahead. U am waiting for them to soon join the global transport competition.

I am confused about that global traders competition, is this the event that will happen in this platform or are they going to participate in this event? Because I read in the first page that schedule of global traders competition and I think they are the one who is conducting this competition to maybe encourage more investors to join?
Even i am confused in this and i think that this should really be answered soon and also i think that the team might also inform us about it and i think that whatever it is, it is for a profitable future.

For my understanding, I think the team is conducting a Global Traders Competition to attract many investors to join this project, this event will have a KYC process that will make the competition more safe and legit. I hope many investors will join this.
If it ensure more safety for them then they should go for the Global Traders competition.because it is not only safe for them but also for the investors

Exactly, well as time goes by the spammers are rampant which they need to process a KYC which they will able to know the legit trader. Hopefully the team may able to do great as the project is in progression stage for the development of other up coming features.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

Actually on their website all team members have linkedin profiles that allows to know some information and also they have videos of one of their team member introducing MEMBRANA at Blockchain Venture Summit, 28 March 2018, Istanbul.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGBbRauUhQk

some picture for team member

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:58:50 PM

Actually on their website all team members have linkedin profiles that allows to know some information and also they have videos of one of their team member introducing MEMBRANA at Blockchain Venture Summit, 28 March 2018, Istanbul.

Well good research about the team of Memberana team. Could you give us more picture of team members? I really curiously about it.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:19:04 AM

I have watched their introduction about the Membrana team and it just, awesome. They look very legitimate and experienced for managing the digital assets.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:29:37 AM

They already mentioned that there will be no ICO, I think they already already raised enough funds from private sales and now what they need is to just create a community.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:39:41 AM

The road map looks written on the knee.I cannot trust such a project as many investors who have plans to invest

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

The road map looks written on the knee.I cannot trust such a project as many investors who have plans to invest
When there was many opportunities we obviously can expect more demand in the same challenging way many investors show their keen interest with Membrana as they are trending in the crypto community.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:03:04 AM

I agree with your statement. Most investors pay particular attention to the road map and the white paper.They should be detailed
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:07:45 AM

They already mentioned that there will be no ICO, I think they already already raised enough funds from private sales and now what they need is to just create a community.
Well, of the team Membrana have been already mentioned that they will not launch an ICO, then that will be the possible reason, that the team already been have an enough fund for this project's development and the only thing for now that they need to do is on focusing on the Membrana's community. The healthier the Membrana community, the better for its success, so keep it up.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:13:06 AM

Maybe he wants a direct answer regarding his concerns. I hope dev will take time to answer this questions as this can help to boost the trust in their project.
If the question of this person is addressed towards team, then the developer has the right to keep anonymity as many projects don't show information on members of the team to please to anonymity at all.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: