Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:12:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:17:50 AM

Membrana team's vision is fully corresponds to modern ideas about multifunctional blockchain projects. A strong team, design, the idea of the project are really important for investors and users.
Making a plan is a simple factor which Membrana identified they merely started focussing on how strongly they are implementing all the instructions assigned for every task and having a check list.

I agree, well since this kind of project which some features are thr same among others, I admire on some innovation that the project have. As we know their are a lot of trading sites which in some point the competition is high. I'm just hoping that thie project would be competitive enough as this project doing some development to caught the attention of many.

There might be similar projects but every individual actively engaging and connecting to adopt to the latest digital methodologies to hit the moon and satisfy all the investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Colestook1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:21:46 AM

Membrana is the safety for digital assets. It is the trust without risks for all contractors, and the security guarantee for investors and traders achieved by a unique platform algorithm and blockchain technology. Bitconnect - it is trade platform. But you can trade from Bitconnect (in some future) via Membrana
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:01:52 AM

The idea of the project is clear to me, but apart from the main idea, I do not like how white paper and road map is made up

I think the team, for now, are on the developments and improvements for the site. Let us wait what will there further update regarding on these matters.

Yes, we don't need to hurry and wait for the project to make more improvements. Also we need to support the project to become more successful.

Membrana is just starting its project so we can see many improvement in the future. Membrana will be a great project to supply a digital asset for us.

Hopefully, Membrana can show the other competitors what they are capable of. And bringing new features and improvements that the other sites can't do to attract more supporters and also to gain trust and also big investors to join in.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:57:55 AM

The idea of the project is clear to me, but apart from the main idea, I do not like how white paper and road map is made up

I think the team, for now, are on the developments and improvements for the site. Let us wait what will there further update regarding on these matters.

Yes, we don't need to hurry and wait for the project to make more improvements. Also we need to support the project to become more successful.

Membrana is just starting its project so we can see many improvement in the future. Membrana will be a great project to supply a digital asset for us.

Hopefully, Membrana can show the other competitors what they are capable of. And bringing new features and improvements that the other sites can't do to attract more supporters and also to gain trust and also big investors to join in.
So the Membrana team should come up with good marketing strategy, and much better if it will be a unique one that can attract more people especually investors that will invests its money and time for the Membrana project. More potential investors will surely bring this project into a better future so I will be looking forward for this project to its success in this community.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:44:43 AM

Do you know how can partnership between Membrana and Zeus Exchange benefit the world? A Dream Come True!
Read more: https://medium.com/@membrana/partnership-between-membrana-and-zeus-a-dream-come-true-a55892cfa1bf

Never hear about Zeus Exchange before and after I checked their website, it seems an exchange that still under development, however it could be a good partnership for future.
Definitely. I hope your partnership with the Zeus Exchange can gain you so much efforts to your website while making so many audience along the way.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:58:49 AM

The very idea of the project looks very useful and I think that it will interest many users, especially those who are just starting to trade

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:22:19 AM

Do you know how can partnership between Membrana and Zeus Exchange benefit the world? A Dream Come True!
Read more: https://medium.com/@membrana/partnership-between-membrana-and-zeus-a-dream-come-true-a55892cfa1bf

Never hear about Zeus Exchange before and after I checked their website, it seems an exchange that still under development, however it could be a good partnership for future.
Definitely. I hope your partnership with the Zeus Exchange can gain you so much efforts to your website while making so many audience along the way.

so this partnership could be considered as the first exchange where you will enlist your token? I think the exchange need to have more publicity or enlist to other popular exchange if you are interested to attract more demand to token.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:31:05 AM

If the development team edited their information and fixed some points in the road map, I would trust the project more
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:42:32 AM

If the development team edited their information and fixed some points in the road map, I would trust the project more

Why it needs to edit their information and what is the problem in their roadmap? Maybe you can emphasize it or be specific on what you really want to change?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:15:02 AM

I cannot fully trust a project whose team does not inspire confidence in me. Why?no information on their experience
Yes we should have some reference for the background of the members specially they are offering trust management of digital assets using thier platform.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

I cannot fully trust a project whose team does not inspire confidence in me. Why?no information on their experience
Yes we should have some reference for the background of the members specially they are offering trust management of digital assets using thier platform.

Maybe they should add more details about the team and the projects. Also a presentation that will increase the trust of investors in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:28:40 AM

But the rich investors do not show interest to proceed with KYC verification as they feel them selves to be in a very secured state of hiding their identity even there will be exemptions for the but investments.
i dont see any reason why people should run away form KYC is just a basic procedure to follow and ifg your legit why not just go for it is not like AML
I consider so too that projects which demand this procedure with great probability are honest and the project will develop further. At least, to pass it doesn't make any serious work.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

I think most of these fusions and partnerships are just to attract the potential investors and has no value at all, because mostly both projects undergoing an ICO and their future is not clear.

That is right, as I also visited the site of Zeus Exchange and I found out that their platform is still under development. I just wonder why they make partners with an exchange that still not working wherein there are already exchange platform that are already existing.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

I think most of these fusions and partnerships are just to attract the potential investors and has no value at all, because mostly both projects undergoing an ICO and their future is not clear.

That is right, as I also visited the site of Zeus Exchange and I found out that their platform is still under development. I just wonder why they make partners with an exchange that still not working wherein there are already exchange platform that are already existing.
Partnership to some exchange is a great way to attract people. This is a nice move of the team which they have been making a great deal for the members.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

Partnership to some exchange is a great way to attract people. This is a nice move of the team which they have been making a great deal for the members.
I also look at the website and Zeus exchange is really under develop. But as what I have seen Membrana and Zeus Exchange have a potential to work well in the future.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

Great job to your partnership but I havent heard anything about zeus exchange, anyway im sure they have a great reputation since membrana chose to partner with them.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

Membrana team's vision is fully corresponds to modern ideas about multifunctional blockchain projects. A strong team, design, the idea of the project are really important for investors and users.

I agree with you that Membrana's vision is fully corresponds to modern ideas and they should adopt the recent trend of technology. They must have a team of experts because as what they offer is really about trust management of digital assets.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

Yes. It's a good way to make partnership in some exchange but the team are not wise enough to make a choice. They have to make partnership that is already working now and most of all that's gain good reputation and trusted by the people. Like Binance and Kucoin. Not in a new exchange or under development.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

I agree with you that Membrana's vision is fully corresponds to modern ideas and they should adopt the recent trend of technology. They must have a team of experts because as what they offer is really about trust management of digital assets.

Yes, the team must prove the investors that their project is really worth investing for and they need to attract more and more people to participate to be able to achieve success very soon.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

Quite right! The team meets all the requirements. And thanks to this they will be able to get to the good position of their project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: