Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

The idea of the project is clear to me, but apart from the main idea, I do not like how white paper and road map is made up

I think the team, for now, are on the developments and improvements for the site. Let us wait what will there further update regarding on these matters.

Yes, we don't need to hurry and wait for the project to make more improvements. Also we need to support the project to become more successful.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

The idea of the project is clear to me, but apart from the main idea, I do not like how white paper and road map is made up

I think the team, for now, are on the developments and improvements for the site. Let us wait what will there further update regarding on these matters.

Yes, we don't need to hurry and wait for the project to make more improvements. Also we need to support the project to become more successful.

Membrana is just starting its project so we can see many improvement in the future. Membrana will be a great project to supply a digital asset for us.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:35:10 AM

I cannot fully trust a project whose team does not inspire confidence in me. Why?no information on their experience
if you have questions about the experience of the development team, I think it would be more appropriate to ask them about it directly. Try using the Telegram group of this project and ask your question there.

Why won't you research more about the team and the project? Maybe you can find some important information about them in the surface. As for me the project is really great.

Maybe he wants a direct answer regarding his concerns. I hope dev will take time to answer this questions as this can help to boost the trust in their project.
If the question of this person is addressed towards team, then the developer has the right to keep anonymity as many projects don't show information on members of the team to please to anonymity at all.

Well in crypto, anonymity is always been their since the team have their personal things. We can just search for them if you want to have more information about them.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

I like this project and I think if the developers give more information about themselves they will collect more money and will be able to implement their project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

I like this project and I think if the developers give more information about themselves they will collect more money and will be able to implement their project.

Exactly, bud. They need to reveal their credentials in order for the investors to trust on the project.
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

Does Membrana Project have a bounty campaign?  If yes; are you going to implement the KYC also in your Bounty Campaign?  Now a days the bounty participants have to do the KYC also and in my opinion this is not neccessary...
We'll thought about airdrop, and after some time we make better desicion.

I see at telegram group that Membrana COO Jerry Gerasimov is going to present the Membrana trust management platform to Asian investors at Invest WeekEnd HongKong today? Could you have video about this event for international citizen can follow?

We'll send some information about that in our TG group, ok?

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:23:50 PM

The road map looks written on the knee.I cannot trust such a project as many investors who have plans to invest
Dear Iputnikov, we've read all your posts here, it seems to us, that you wrote so many posts with bad comments...
Maybe, you are in bad mood? Wink

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:40:13 PM

Yes. Let's see and wait for the further noticed from the team as they just only new here and trying to build a good community that will help for the platform to be known here in the bitcoin forum. Maybe after the Membrana Traders Competition, probably they will upgrade their website to have a better outlook for the people who wants to visit it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

The road map looks written on the knee.I cannot trust such a project as many investors who have plans to invest
Dear Iputnikov, we've read all your posts here, it seems to us, that you wrote so many posts with bad comments...
Maybe, you are in bad mood? Wink

Hi Dev, this kind of person is normal with this kind of industry. Maybe he is just to perfectionist or want something that is very impossible to make. Anyway, just focus on improving and following all your plans and goals. Good luck.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

I cannot fully trust a project whose team does not inspire confidence in me. Why?no information on their experience

Actually on their website all team members have linkedin profiles that allows to know some information and also they have videos of one of their team member introducing MEMBRANA at Blockchain Venture Summit, 28 March 2018, Istanbul.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGBbRauUhQk

some picture for team member

This can make the mind of the people to be at ease because they already know that the team were all legit and all of their information given are absolutely correct. Also, they are attending some important conference which is pretty good to make their platform more known by real investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

Actually on their website all team members have linkedin profiles that allows to know some information and also they have videos of one of their team member introducing MEMBRANA at Blockchain Venture Summit, 28 March 2018, Istanbul.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGBbRauUhQk

some picture for team member

This can make the mind of the people to be at ease because they already know that the team were all legit and all of their information given are absolutely correct. Also, they are attending some important conference which is pretty good to make their platform more known by real investors.

I agree, team membran are really serious about this project. Because of this we already know the team members and we can be sure that they are doing their best to make the project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

The project is truly impressive but I think I will wait for the others to invest first and read thier feedback first.

It is true that first investors really get more profit than late investors. I hope that anyone who wants to invest in first time is good. I hope this project will be a good investor and active community member
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

The project is truly impressive but I think I will wait for the others to invest first and read thier feedback first.

It is true that first investors really get more profit than late investors. I hope that anyone who wants to invest in first time is good. I hope this project will be a good investor and active community member
First investors actually have huge profits because they are able to get the tokens for the project at an really affordable price and that actually is much great as the project will pump ahead and also it would give some excellent profits for us ahead.
cashberycoin.com

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

Yeah, i waiting time for KYC for being first investor Wink
Membrana.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

Do you know how can partnership between Membrana and Zeus Exchange benefit the world? A Dream Come True!
Read more: https://medium.com/@membrana/partnership-between-membrana-and-zeus-a-dream-come-true-a55892cfa1bf

⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

The developers have a very bold approach, because the idea is very rare and it will not be very easy to justify it, but I believe.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

The developers have a very bold approach, because the idea is very rare and it will not be very easy to justify it, but I believe.
Even i believe Membrana and think that it could really have huge success ahead and also it is heavily getting a huge amount of investors to the project so indeed this project is going t orock ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

Even i believe Membrana and think that it could really have huge success ahead and also it is heavily getting a huge amount of investors to the project so indeed this project is going t orock ahead.
This project indeed is a trust management of digital assets so i think that there will be hardly any trust issues with the developers but they would indeed have much more profits ahead and also they would get a good amount of investors.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

if you have questions about the experience of the development team, I think it would be more appropriate to ask them about it directly. Try using the Telegram group of this project and ask your question there.

Why won't you research more about the team and the project? Maybe you can find some important information about them in the surface. As for me the project is really great.
This will indeed turn a better understanding of every one undergo through the project white papers, roadmap and enhance all the milestones how the team is skilled that will make every one confident to choose Membrana.
Yeah, ask questions to those who can give you the exact and concrete answers. You cannot satisfy your self if you wont exert effort to do research and analysis. Membrana s very really great project at all. You're right mate whitepaper and roadmaps can help us to understand and appreciate the project more.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:40:44 PM

How am I going to participate in this project? Are there still an ongoing ICO? I think this is a good project to invest since you already have the platform although is it just in the Alpha, I like the demo as well.
Hi, it's wonderful to know that many are sending their interest towards Membrana project. With regards your question I think the development team are still preparing some of important matters before they will officially announced their ICO. I hope that in next few days they will able to announce project updates.
Thats basically the news they are suppose to to announce long ago but yeah maybe they are getting the team ready for the ico hopefully

They already mentioned that there will be no ICO, I think they already already raised enough funds from private sales and now what they need is to just create a community.
Well, of the team Membrana have been already mentioned that they will not launch an ICO, then that will be the possible reason, that the team already been have an enough fund for this project's development and the only thing for now that they need to do is on focusing on the Membrana's community. The healthier the Membrana community, the better for its success, so keep it up.
hopefully what the team says is true. If indeed they do not run ico, I hope they are quite mumpanyai Dana should not disappoint us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: