Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:17:11 AM

An interesting project for all people keen on crypto currency, but I did not see how the team promotes it on the Internet. Is there a bounty company?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:42:51 AM

interaction with the investors is much vital for any project because that really helps the project to have some really intresting profits ahead and also i think that the investor only invests into the project which seems to be active.
Thats why they have newsletter maybe just subscribe or contact them directly via their email or the address where they are located
Naturally more investors make the decision to put preferably in the live project, than in hardly announced in which there are no movement and news.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:45:52 AM

Good platform for holding our asset. Active and responsive team, good community, huge supporter - How much of member join Membrana?
I don't know anything about that, only the developer can see how much members have joined membrana project, I wish they will answer it shortly.
maybe I think a lot of people who join in this project because Membrana looks good and promising. if this project has a lot of support then surely many people are joining the Membrana project.

Well, as you noticed the team are doing their best to have more people to support the project. This is a good sign that the project is really on its way to have more progress in the near future.

Yeah, which I noticed also mate. The team doing their best as they can to make this project have a grear success in the future. Hopefully they will continue their great and tremendous start as the time goea by and striving hard for a better success on this spectacular project.
The team is really striving for the best outcome. They are quite active and interactive with users which is always a plus point. I hope the team wont loose this momentum.
That constant touch builds a trust for every participant who choose membrana as their choice also we observe it is not only making conversations but giving right solutions when required.

Definitely right,  that is one of the great move to do in every team. Giving solutions makes people gain trust in the project and thats what the team did.  We all know that no one in this world is perfectly made,  everything needs upgrade. As long the team learn to listen and accepts good and bad feedback heartily then I am sure the project will be so successful.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

I asked, but did not see the answer to my question, how many traders can follow the strategy on the platform. In trading, someone always wins and someone loses.
Well I think there is no good strategy in trading bud regarding if its the stock market or crypto exchange. Everyone aims to profit from thier investment.
Of course, no one want losing at trading, but the fact is everyone have a huge ratio losing at trading because lack of skill or unlucky.
I think its not luck bud but greediness that makes them lose. They dont get satisfied with a little thats why they push thier luck to its limit.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

I asked, but did not see the answer to my question, how many traders can follow the strategy on the platform. In trading, someone always wins and someone loses.
Well I think there is no good strategy in trading bud regarding if its the stock market or crypto exchange. Everyone aims to profit from thier investment.
Of course, no one want losing at trading, but the fact is everyone have a huge ratio losing at trading because lack of skill or unlucky.
I think its not luck bud but greediness that makes them lose. They dont get satisfied with a little thats why they push thier luck to its limit.
Greediness is of no use in terms of cryptos and ICO phases because the investors really needs to be much patient and also they do need to take great care about their investments to gain a good profit ahead.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:16:25 AM

Greediness is of no use in terms of cryptos and ICO phases because the investors really needs to be much patient and also they do need to take great care about their investments to gain a good profit ahead.
Yes, ICO investment has simple risk better than trading. The price might be blow up once they hit an exchange or it might be down hard.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

Yes, ICO investment has simple risk better than trading. The price might be blow up once they hit an exchange or it might be down hard.
Truthfully speaking all kinds of investments are risky even banks and financial experts will tell you that. It is still your own trading skills that will make you earn or fall.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

You know, greed also plays an important role. since having received a large sum on easy earnings, you can go crazy, because you want even more money. It's a disease. And so greed for the money of many investors is ruined and they eventually become bankrupt.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:23:06 AM

Truthfully speaking all kinds of investments are risky even banks and financial experts will tell you that. It is still your own trading skills that will make you earn or fall.

Risk-taker were usually the one's that can earned a lot because they are not afraid of the outcome of what they are deciding. Investing is really risky and we already knew that especially in crypto space. What you have to do is that you must ready to accept the outcome and have a heart of steel to be able to control your emotion.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

Risk-taker were usually the one's that can earned a lot because they are not afraid of the outcome of what they are deciding. Investing is really risky and we already knew that especially in crypto space. What you have to do is that you must ready to accept the outcome and have a heart of steel to be able to control your emotion.
That really true. A good saying regarding investing. I hope that all investors are aware with what you have said buddy. They know that when it comes into business, risks are a common part of it as well as the potential competitors that they should unleashed. And here in Membrana, a starting project here in the crypto world, I am glad to support this project and see what might happen to this interesting project. I believe in the potential of the team working behind the Membrana. And hopefully they keep on striving and make the trust management of digital assets have a great impact in the crypto world.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

I absolutely agree with you. Those who are afraid of losing money never become investors. You have to be a really risky and lucky person to invest in new projects.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:52:45 AM

Same here. Patience will always lead to a good outcomed in terms of any investments here in crypto world. And having greediness in profits will never have a good results in the end. So it's better to wait for a moment so that our decision making especially in investing will not be turn out into nothing.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

Same here. Patience will always lead to a good outcomed in terms of any investments here in crypto world. And having greediness in profits will never have a good results in the end. So it's better to wait for a moment so that our decision making especially in investing will not be turn out into nothing.

Sometimes patience is not really a virtue and we really need to think more with regards to selling and buying. What we really need is to become more wise and improve our strategies.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:26:01 PM

Yes you're right mate. Risk takers are more likely to achieve success because they dont think the negative side effects of their investments. They always think that their investment will be fruitfull. In every decision we made let's always consider the risk that  includes the package. Positive thinkers and risks taker are like like coffee and cream its a great combination.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

You know, greed also plays an important role. since having received a large sum on easy earnings, you can go crazy, because you want even more money. It's a disease. And so greed for the money of many investors is ruined and they eventually become bankrupt.

Greedy is not really good because it can make your life turned into something that will lead you to a bad results, Everything should be balanced so that there will be no problem in terms o four health and status.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Yes you're right mate. Risk takers are more likely to achieve success because they dont think the negative side effects of their investments. They always think that their investment will be fruitfull. In every decision we made let's always consider the risk that  includes the package. Positive thinkers and risks taker are like like coffee and cream its a great combination.
Yes you are right, risk taking is an important part of investments but we should make sure that the risks are calculated risks, only then will it be fruitfull
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

Greedy is not really good because it can make your life turned into something that will lead you to a bad results, Everything should be balanced so that there will be no problem in terms o four health and status.

You are right, but this days there are really a lot of greedy people and this makes them earn a lot too. I think most of investors are greedy to earn huge income that is why they keep investing.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

You are right, but this days there are really a lot of greedy people and this makes them earn a lot too. I think most of investors are greedy to earn huge income that is why they keep investing.
Most of the investors do not invest because they are greedy but because they are cleaver and need some really good and intresting profits ahead. even i am a active investor but i have never been greedy in terms of profits.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

Most of the investors do not invest because they are greedy but because they are cleaver and need some really good and intresting profits ahead. even i am a active investor but i have never been greedy in terms of profits.
Greed has nothing to do in the term of cryptocurrency investment because greed can always give you loss rather than profits. Always try to be calm and patient and the good profits will wait for you.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

Well, most of us are greedy when it comes to huge income but not all greed people always in bad luck, sometimes or most of the time they also earned a lot too, it will always be base on pure luck and good strategies.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: