Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

I asked, but did not see the answer to my question, how many traders can follow the strategy on the platform. In trading, someone always wins and someone loses.
Well I think there is no good strategy in trading bud regarding if its the stock market or crypto exchange. Everyone aims to profit from thier investment.
Of course, no one want losing at trading, but the fact is everyone have a huge ratio losing at trading because lack of skill or unlucky.
I think its not luck bud but greediness that makes them lose. They dont get satisfied with a little thats why they push thier luck to its limit.
You know, greed also plays an important role. since having received a large sum on easy earnings, you can go crazy, because you want even more money. It's a disease. And so greed for the money of many investors is ruined and they eventually become bankrupt.

Greedy is not really good because it can make your life turned into something that will lead you to a bad results, Everything should be balanced so that there will be no problem in terms o four health and status.

You are right, but this days there are really a lot of greedy people and this makes them earn a lot too. I think most of investors are greedy to earn huge income that is why they keep investing.
Most of the investors do not invest because they are greedy but because they are cleaver and need some really good and intresting profits ahead. even i am a active investor but i have never been greedy in terms of profits.
It is traders who take the responsibility as they have to ensure the high potential to make the trade transaction at the right time so that will lead to a win or loose because they need to observe the market trends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

The developers have a very bold approach, because the idea is very rare and it will not be very easy to justify it, but I believe.

What's the big "bold" move in offering to manage digital assets? That's like one of the most common projects these days to rival shit like blockfolio
you are right, I also think that the developers have chosen the right strategy for the development of the project. I'm sure many people like this and they will invest in this project.

So you seem and claim to agree with everything I said yet you are making points which contradict every that I said. I'm confused what you're on about
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:12:01 PM

I think the platform developed by the team will be useful to many users of crypto-currencies, especially beginners.
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

I think the platform developed by the team will be useful to many users of crypto-currencies, especially beginners.

thank you, yes, you are right, if you are beginner, and feel fear to trade yourself,
you can find good trader, and invest your assets for trust management

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

I asked, but did not see the answer to my question, how many traders can follow the strategy on the platform. In trading, someone always wins and someone loses.
Well I think there is no good strategy in trading bud regarding if its the stock market or crypto exchange. Everyone aims to profit from thier investment.
Of course, no one want losing at trading, but the fact is everyone have a huge ratio losing at trading because lack of skill or unlucky.
I think its not luck bud but greediness that makes them lose. They dont get satisfied with a little thats why they push thier luck to its limit.
You know, greed also plays an important role. since having received a large sum on easy earnings, you can go crazy, because you want even more money. It's a disease. And so greed for the money of many investors is ruined and they eventually become bankrupt.

Greedy is not really good because it can make your life turned into something that will lead you to a bad results, Everything should be balanced so that there will be no problem in terms o four health and status.

You are right, but this days there are really a lot of greedy people and this makes them earn a lot too. I think most of investors are greedy to earn huge income that is why they keep investing.
Most of the investors do not invest because they are greedy but because they are cleaver and need some really good and intresting profits ahead. even i am a active investor but i have never been greedy in terms of profits.
Greed has nothing to do in the term of cryptocurrency investment because greed can always give you loss rather than profits. Always try to be calm and patient and the good profits will wait for you.
Yes, exactly greed is the only thing which will be make you financially destroyed at any time in crypto world. Because in crypto world if you want to make a profit then obviously you have to keep patience and looking forward to long-term profit instead of short-term profit. And also you have to maintain a distance from risky investments which will offer you very high interest rather than the market.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:13:05 PM

Greed has nothing to do in the term of cryptocurrency investment because greed can always give you loss rather than profits. Always try to be calm and patient and the good profits will wait for you.
Yes, exactly greed is the only thing which will be make you financially destroyed at any time in crypto world. Because in crypto world if you want to make a profit then obviously you have to keep patience and looking forward to long-term profit instead of short-term profit. And also you have to maintain a distance from risky investments which will offer you very high interest rather than the market.
It is always better to aim on certain profit margin and once we reach to that metrics it is better to sale rather than aiming to the area of greed which may even turn a great destruction.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:20:03 PM

It depends on how greedy you actually are. It is not a negative characteristic per se if you follow Warren Buffett's advice of being greedy when others are fearful.

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

Very interesting project. Trust Membrana Digital Resource Management This is a very good quality project, it has competetion quality with any project. I'm really interested in this project. I think Membrana is a big project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

Well said, i would also recommend to be patient always and to keep away from hype as well as panicking for it will only cause you to lose profit in trading.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

It is always better to aim on certain profit margin and once we reach to that metrics it is better to sale rather than aiming to the area of greed which may even turn a great destruction.
Nice idea, maybe i would try that strategy to put a limit or profit margin to keep myself away from being greed for sometimes it will attract me to keep on going and instead of profiting i will only lose some profit.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

Nice idea, maybe i would try that strategy to put a limit or profit margin to keep myself away from being greed for sometimes it will attract me to keep on going and instead of profiting i will only lose some profit.
That's a great one out there, limiting yourself by being so greedy can really to a failure, even if you see a project being a successful one, it doesn't mean to put everything you have.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

Very interesting project. Trust Membrana Digital Resource Management This is a very good quality project, it has competetion quality with any project. I'm really interested in this project. I think Membrana is a big project.
You praise well this project very repetitive. Anyways, if this project will really achieve success in the near future, that will prove how the quality and how it is interesting to many people here.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:42:40 PM

Yeah the project looks quite interesting and also promising as per their whitepaper.the idea of project is also very unique and i think this idea of project will helps this platform for attract more and more investeros.
Sometimes happens rather difficult to embody all factors of the project registered on paper it is necessary to try very much to make everything as it is planned, there will be many difficulties and it is necessary to approach all with we understand.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:59:25 PM

Yeah the project looks quite interesting and also promising as per their whitepaper.the idea of project is also very unique and i think this idea of project will helps this platform for attract more and more investeros.
They have unique features which seems likely going to help them grow and ofcourse attract lots of investors in the long run

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:25:01 PM

Its not always the greed that strives investors to invest. Its the lesson they learn after each one. Every investment made has its own pros and cons, and an investors needs to know what hes about to do.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:38:40 PM

Trade doesn't happen on Membrana platform! you actually import  your API key on Membrana and that allows trader that you choose to trade your money on external exchange.
For example, you can import API key for your bittrex account, then pick up a best trader's offer for you and send him request, when that trader accept you, he will be able to buy and sell using your account on bittrex ( he doesn't access to you account, but just through API. )

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

Trade doesn't happen on Membrana platform! you actually import  your API key on Membrana and that allows trader that you choose to trade your money on external exchange.
For example, you can import API key for your bittrex account, then pick up a best trader's offer for you and send him request, when that trader accept you, he will be able to buy and sell using your account on bittrex ( he doesn't access to you account, but just through API. )

Yes, as i understand that Membrana is the way to hold our crypto at their wallet and we can using it simply.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:36:40 PM

It is traders who take the responsibility as they have to ensure the high potential to make the trade transaction at the right time so that will lead to a win or loose because they need to observe the market trends.

well, this is nothing to do with greedy. If the concept of ICO is good, team has experience and ideally they have a working product, most serious investors invest good amount of money in ICOs.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:58:22 PM

Yes, as i understand that Membrana is the way to hold our crypto at their wallet and we can using it simply.
I hope everything about Membrana will be ok, after that they will provide us which is trusted wallet like our cold wallet.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:35:36 AM

https://i.imgur.com/8FjLHur.png
I hope everything about Membrana will be ok, after that they will provide us which is trusted wallet like our cold wallet.
There was no issues with Membrana platform all the operations was executing as expected by the teams and the wallets was also highly secured with the protection features and API.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: