Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Beta version 0.1 of Membrana platform is released!
We are already testing it in private mode, which means that very soon it will go live and you will have access to new features!
Stay tuned!

oh can't thank you enough for that.this version will add more features & more way to connect to this program.so when the new features will be available
Ordinary ordinary users as far as I have understood can't test the platform? Will be able to take part only elected developers? Why it is so strict?
I think thats just right bud since they are making sure that thier platform will run with no issues thats why hiring experienced testers is mandatory get the highest quality of results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

I can't completely trust an inexperienced team.I do not believe that they can solve complex problems, maybe I am wrong
I think I dont agree to that since they are not doing the project just by themselves but they also have very experienced advisors who can guide them all the steps needed.

Precisely, what's the purpose of their advisors and also the talented team behind working on the platform if they will just publish trash platform?

Yes, the project have their talented teams that already have their designated roles to improve this project. I just hope that all of them are well-experienced enough to make this project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:55:36 AM

I can't completely trust an inexperienced team.I do not believe that they can solve complex problems, maybe I am wrong
I think I dont agree to that since they are not doing the project just by themselves but they also have very experienced advisors who can guide them all the steps needed.

Precisely, what's the purpose of their advisors and also the talented team behind working on the platform if they will just publish trash platform?

Yes, the project have their talented teams that already have their designated roles to improve this project. I just hope that all of them are well-experienced enough to make this project successful.
I hope so too. By the way, is there any information about the past experience of project advisers? Did they have successful projects in the past?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:41:39 AM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
We are already testing it in private mode, which means that very soon it will go live and you will have access to new features!
Stay tuned!

oh can't thank you enough for that.this version will add more features & more way to connect to this program.so when the new features will be available
Ordinary ordinary users as far as I have understood can't test the platform? Will be able to take part only elected developers? Why it is so strict?
Perhaps, we just have to wait mate since it was written their that the live will be available soon. Anyways, it is still a good updates so far from Membrana project as this will bring more and accurate informations on how the platform works in real time. Hopefully, the beta version will bring hopes for the investors and supporters of this project to achieved the goals ahead.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

I hope so too. By the way, is there any information about the past experience of project advisers? Did they have successful projects in the past?

I am not aware about the past projects of the advisers, let's wait for the others to answer it. But I am really hoping that the team members are good enough to handle this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

I am not aware about the past projects of the advisers, let's wait for the others to answer it. But I am really hoping that the team members are good enough to handle this project.
Membrana team seems highly experienced with various crypto platforms and they look very professional with an excelling expertise in knowledge as they have been choose initially.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:41:52 PM

Me too I also trust the members of this project Membrana they are chosen as part of this project because they have the potentials and capabilities to lift up the project into success. So, good luck to the team.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Stay tuned!

Perhaps, we just have to wait mate since it was written their that the live will be available soon. Anyways, it is still a good updates so far from Membrana project as this will bring more and accurate informations on how the platform works in real time. Hopefully, the beta version will bring hopes for the investors and supporters of this project to achieved the goals ahead.
Beta version is a good launch where most of us was highly satisfied with the membrana now, i hope the testing phase allows developers to quickly discover bugs and fix them and it is really better to identify those bugs before users do because once users get annoyed to abnormal behavior it may lead a greater impact.
dortehiklo

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Stay tuned!

Beta version is a good launch where most of us was highly satisfied with the membrana now, i hope the testing phase allows developers to quickly discover bugs and fix them and it is really better to identify those bugs before users do because once users get annoyed to abnormal behavior it may lead a greater impact.
For sure beta will not take too much time and all bugs will be fixed before release version, it proofs by the team experience and also development skills.
rukolksez

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

The Membrana is definitely a project that is needed by beginning traders for training and earning money in trading.
It seems to me that the Membrana will be of interest not only to those who start its movement in trading,but one who has long been in this
Yes it will. Membrana gives us a satisfying projecr that people will like  and many will gonna invest. Membrana will be successful soon.

No doubt about membrana project,  it is such a good project,  many satisfies its ways which lead to makes the number of investors increase. I know for sure this project will reach success soon,  let us just wait for the right time.
Membrana tries to make it easier to invest and crypto traiding for everybody in one single platform, such a good idea for now and also good functional, even it is a beta version, helps beginners to reach the good results.
molgares

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

Me too I also trust the members of this project Membrana they are chosen as part of this project because they have the potentials and capabilities to lift up the project into success. So, good luck to the team.
Looks like a proffecional team that proofs its skills by their product that already have been released. Good start, Membrana, and yes, good luck for them.
pirenkraus

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Stay tuned!

I think all settings on a live version of a Membrana platform will reach much more possabilities and improvings and we will see great functional, but even on a beta version everything is doing well with the security options and trading system.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

I was interested in your project, but I want to know how safe your project is, in terms of whether my data will not be stolen...
This is depend on Membrana security departments, and i don't think have any bad issue with Membrana when they provide us beta version to testing.
So you mean that there was a problem with beta in the beta version? Or I misunderstood you.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

I was interested in your project, but I want to know how safe your project is, in terms of whether my data will not be stolen...
This is depend on Membrana security departments, and i don't think have any bad issue with Membrana when they provide us beta version to testing.
Same here I don't hear any bad news or issues regarding Membrana security. I think if this issues will came up with the team are ready and prepare some security measures to solve the problem easly.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:52:00 PM

I have read well in the whitepaper of the project, I like it very well but I know it's project team already working for development. They have some good supporter and investor. I think a secure digital assets
Yes, for me, Membrana is good project for invest. I have a question about their platform? Could we can using it at now?

The project is only on its Alpha version, as what they have posted, the beta version is near. I think it is just a matter of time before we can fully use the platform.
Have a lot of problem with any digital assets platform, especially about secure problem. Which secure methods Membrana will using? And they will have professional devs team to handle any attack from competitors or someone?
It is necessary to create ordinary plain wallet in which there will be an emphasis on protection, it is enough to establish several stages of authentication and protection will be top-level. It is also possible to make an entrance on an eye retina, it practices for a long time.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:22:50 PM

The beta version of the platform has already been released and successfully tested by developers. Tell me, please, when the version for testing is released, what would we be able to test it? Or you do not plan to run testing among users?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:56:33 PM

Same here I don't hear any bad news or issues regarding Membrana security. I think if this issues will came up with the team are ready and prepare some security measures to solve the problem easly.

The project is still under development so maybe we can't justify for now about the project. The team I think are working hard to make their project to be more understandable and this is why they created a beta version of their platform. With this matter, we can try to used it maybe we can make a conclusion after we discover its features.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

Membrana team seems highly experienced with various crypto platforms and they look very professional with an excelling expertise in knowledge as they have been choose initially.

with the progress that they have been through I think they are really the real deal. They already have concept and the development of the product is on schedule.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:53:41 PM

with the progress that they have been through I think they are really the real deal. They already have concept and the development of the product is on schedule.
Exactly, everything that the team is doing is only making us feel that the project is really going to go a long way. The development of the product is steady and it seem they have planned everything! Good work by the team!
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:48:30 PM

Exactly, everything that the team is doing is only making us feel that the project is really going to go a long way. The development of the product is steady and it seem they have planned everything! Good work by the team!

We didn't heard any issues about the platform and I am pretty sure things for now are still on the right track. The team keeps finding innovations about how they can invite more people to support the project and sooner or later we will be surprised of their announcment.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: