Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
phavecavo

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:12:07 AM

As i understand, we waiting KYC today, right?
Yes, i waiting that for a long time.
So, it would be perfect, if i can use someone good for some my BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
korandek

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:37:02 AM

Yes, i waiting that for a long time.
So, it would be perfect, if i can use someone good for some my BTC
Can i register on platform from toshi?
As i understand, they are only partners...
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

Releasing the beta version of this project Membrana proves that the team are really doing their best. Gaining positive outcome at the end would not be impossible in this project. I know from the start that this project would really be successful.
I agree, they have a process and they really follow their roadmap which is a good sign that they don't miss any chances. This will help the project to improve and will gain more attention.
They really follow their roadmap which is working as a good sign roadmap, in a way that will help them reach and grow very quickly. i hope this project of the good investor will be attractive.
amirzamani

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

I used this plugin and had good experience with it
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:10:16 AM

Releasing the beta version of this project Membrana proves that the team are really doing their best. Gaining positive outcome at the end would not be impossible in this project. I know from the start that this project would really be successful.
I agree, they have a process and they really follow their roadmap which is a good sign that they don't miss any chances. This will help the project to improve and will gain more attention.
They really follow their roadmap which is working as a good sign roadmap, in a way that will help them reach and grow very quickly. i hope this project of the good investor will be attractive.

Yes, we are hoping that membrana team will receive a huge support from many people so that reaching success will be near to them, also waiting for more updates from the dev.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

Beta version really good news for membrana paltform and all membrana participant, investor The beta version of this project is now available for us. Project team is working really well.
I agree with you, the beta version of the platform that the development team released, moves the project even more in front, as a potential investor can now see and test the platform in which he will invest funds. Thanks to the beta version of the platform and the user can check the platform and possibly point out the faults in it, and tell the developers what can be changed.

Exactly, and the team really did such a good performance about providing the people what they wanted to know about the platform. We will soon see this platform to be getting interest by investors because of their good strategy. Beta version really gives them so much impact because people already know how does the platform works.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
margarita_free

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

Good community manager for your blockchain project

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

I used this plugin and had good experience with it

What kind of plugin?

Junior community manager
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:22:17 AM

Projects like this are very useful for crypto community. People who begin to learn crypt can learn how everything works.
thanks to hear that!

The Membrana platform does not have its own registration system, to use the service it is necessary to log in,
using the Ethereum wallet signature, for example via Metamax on a PC or Cipher, Toshi on a mobile phone.

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Tryto

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:56:31 AM

waiting for the future updates… if I understand correctly, there will be some news real soon… it's not like there's been radio silence in the recent months, right? need to follow this project bit more closely, tbh…
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

Yes, we are hoping that membrana team will receive a huge support from many people so that reaching success will be near to them, also waiting for more updates from the dev.

I think, the Membrana project already gained huge number of supporters because as time goes by, the platform slowly gained popularity. But perhaps, when the beta version will be live and available for all users, I'm sure it will continue to increased as more people now wants to have this kind of version so that they can witnessed how good the project is.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

Projects like this are very useful for crypto community. People who begin to learn crypt can learn how everything works.
thanks to hear that!

The Membrana platform does not have its own registration system, to use the service it is necessary to log in,
using the Ethereum wallet signature, for example via Metamax on a PC or Cipher, Toshi on a mobile phone.
I correctly understand that if I do not have signatures of these wallets, so I can not register on your platform? I can be 100% sure of the safety of my personal data?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

I understand that large investors are interested in the project. Are there any big players among them?
I'm sure that such a project as Membrana certainly has a lot of big investors. Any person understanding in cryptography understands how profitable investments can be in this project.
I don't think what in cryptography each investor understands, the most part of investors puts in the idea, no more than that. The cryptography is very specific in essence, difficult for understanding.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Membrana and Trust: easy access to conquer the world! Read more

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

Beta version really good news for membrana paltform and all membrana participant, investor The beta version of this project is now available for us. Project team is working really well.

Great, very impressive outcome of the membrana project. As I'm so amazed on their great idea to release a beta version as early stage of their developmental stage. Hopefully the team may continue their spectacular start until the end. Congratulations to the team

Nice improvements, I really hope that team membrana will continue to develop the beta version and hopefully launch their final platform with no bugs and can run smoothly.
with more beta moving in and out and ofcourse with the constant update is a great sign that the team are working hard on this
This simply means that they are serious in building thier platform. They want to make sure that there are no glitches and bugs before fully launching it online.
Yes, the team wants to launch the platform as early as possible. And that's the reason they are taking the project so seriously. I really hope that the team members will take every possible action which will push forward the project towards the success. Also before launching the beta version, the team did all the necessary test which can prove that's there is no bugs and glitches present in it.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Wow, this is a great achievement now. Being partnered with trust will boost the popularity and trust to membran project. I am also using trust wallet now for a while. Good job. Keep up the good work.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Can you explain what is Trust? Is this another form of platform that is already been established or this is also new kind of platform? Better to add some information about this trust so that people will know what is it and can it be helpful as a partner to Membrana.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Can you explain what is Trust? Is this another form of platform that is already been established or this is also new kind of platform? Better to add some information about this trust so that people will know what is it and can it be helpful as a partner to Membrana.

A trust is like myetherwallet, if you click the link then you will finally know what the good news all about. Membrana token is already supported by trust wallet now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

A trust is like myetherwallet, if you click the link then you will finally know what the good news all about. Membrana token is already supported by trust wallet now.
I love the tag line.Membrana and trust easy access to conquer the world. It's very nice and amazing tag line trust is the most important factor in any project that we get involved. Membrana promise to be on its batch to be able to conquer the world. Membrana tokens will be famous and admire by many likd other coins. I am excited to witness once this project will success.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Trust management of assets is an area that has always been in demand as we analysed and investors are interested to entrust their assets to successful traders in order to generate income.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

I was interested in your project, but I want to know how safe your project is, in terms of whether my data will not be stolen...
This is depend on Membrana security departments, and i don't think have any bad issue with Membrana when they provide us beta version to testing.
Same here I don't hear any bad news or issues regarding Membrana security. I think if this issues will came up with the team are ready and prepare some security measures to solve the problem easly.
And as I understand the development team is experienced and I think that they will cope with any difficulties and troubles.
Their team are very highly potential and they got a highly standard objectives where they directly connect an investor and a trader to conclude a mutually beneficial, secure and reliable contract.
I completely agree with your opinion, and it seems to me that it's all about the developers and if they work well then the project will succeed.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: