Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:55:00 AM

Beta version really good news for membrana paltform and all membrana participant, investor The beta version of this project is now available for us. Project team is working really well.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:09:53 AM

Beta version really good news for membrana paltform and all membrana participant, investor The beta version of this project is now available for us. Project team is working really well.

Great, very impressive outcome of the membrana project. As I'm so amazed on their great idea to release a beta version as early stage of their developmental stage. Hopefully the team may continue their spectacular start until the end. Congratulations to the team
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:29:14 AM

I'm looking forward to running this platform. I know that there is social trading on forex and I'm interested to see how the team implements a similar platform.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

Great, very impressive outcome of the membrana project. As I'm so amazed on their great idea to release a beta version as early stage of their developmental stage. Hopefully the team may continue their spectacular start until the end. Congratulations to the team

Nice improvements, I really hope that team membrana will continue to develop the beta version and hopefully launch their final platform with no bugs and can run smoothly.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:27:42 AM

I'm looking forward to running this platform. I know that there is social trading on forex and I'm interested to see how the team implements a similar platform.

Me too, I will wait for the official launching of membrana platform. I just hope that the dev and team will get many supporters and investors that will help them to achieve success the soonest.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

Me too, I will wait for the official launching of membrana platform. I just hope that the dev and team will get many supporters and investors that will help them to achieve success the soonest.
Time you so surely wait for start of the platform, probably you participated in a beta testing? If this is so, you couldn't share emotions and features of use of this platform?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:26:41 AM

If you will analyze the current traffic situation of membrana platform I think it is possible that it will succeed since theres a lot of new member s joining everyday in thier social media channels.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

Nice improvements, I really hope that team membrana will continue to develop the beta version and hopefully launch their final platform with no bugs and can run smoothly.

I'm also waiting for the launching of this platform but as of the moment, we need to see the beta version first where we can gain more ideas and knowledge about the Membrana project. The team give announcement that they will share this version to the public soon. So hopefully, the beta version will be available as soon as possible because it can add attraction to the investors to joined on this team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

If you will analyze the current traffic situation of membrana platform I think it is possible that it will succeed since theres a lot of new member s joining everyday in thier social media channels.

Nothing is impossible to achieve if the team will do their best to make this project successful. Also the team needs to finds ways how they can attract many investors to join this project.

richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

I think their launching will be a blast because of the number of supporters  and also investors funding the project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

I was interested in your project, but I want to know how safe your project is, in terms of whether my data will not be stolen...
This is depend on Membrana security departments, and i don't think have any bad issue with Membrana when they provide us beta version to testing.
Same here I don't hear any bad news or issues regarding Membrana security. I think if this issues will came up with the team are ready and prepare some security measures to solve the problem easly.
And as I understand the development team is experienced and I think that they will cope with any difficulties and troubles.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

I was interested in your project, but I want to know how safe your project is, in terms of whether my data will not be stolen...
This is depend on Membrana security departments, and i don't think have any bad issue with Membrana when they provide us beta version to testing.
Same here I don't hear any bad news or issues regarding Membrana security. I think if this issues will came up with the team are ready and prepare some security measures to solve the problem easly.
And as I understand the development team is experienced and I think that they will cope with any difficulties and troubles.
Their team are very highly potential and they got a highly standard objectives where they directly connect an investor and a trader to conclude a mutually beneficial, secure and reliable contract.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

The project has great prospects, can be used by both beginners and traders with experience, but it is necessary that users have confidence in the platform.

I think it will always depend on how the ICO will end. If it is successful then surely the team will have enough funds to develop a project for the MEMBRANA platform. Hopefully, these will not become a scam.

Membrana will not run an ICO, instead, they will do An IPO which is the distribution of shareholdings to the public, it's different from ICO.. Only active community and early adopters there will be get some through an airdrop, the rest will offer through IPO.
For the first time I see such a distribution of tokens. I have not yet participated in such a distribution and I hope that I will not be disappointed in this approach for investors and other users. I hope that the young team fights with this and they have very good support.
Same here, never been involved with such huge token rewards. Investors wint be disappointed with the result. Membrana is such a competitive and excellent project in the market. Their are news that this project is top of its batch. Wishing for more project achievements and success very soon.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

I understand that large investors are interested in the project. Are there any big players among them?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

I understand that large investors are interested in the project. Are there any big players among them?
I'm sure that such a project as Membrana certainly has a lot of big investors. Any person understanding in cryptography understands how profitable investments can be in this project.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

The project will be interesting in the first one by a naive trader, as I understand it, it will be oriented to them. The number of these people is increasing every day
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

I'm sure that such a project as Membrana certainly has a lot of big investors. Any person understanding in cryptography understands how profitable investments can be in this project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team behind the project is consistently working hard on its development. That's the reason many investors are started supporting this project by making a great amount of investment in it. So if you want to make a huge amount of profit then make an investment here.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:12:24 PM

Time you so surely wait for start of the platform, probably you participated in a beta testing? If this is so, you couldn't share emotions and features of use of this platform?
Membrana discovered unique algorithm which provide wide opportunities for the users like it allows an investor to give traders an opportunity to manage funds, but not possessing the funds.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team behind the project is consistently working hard on its development. That's the reason many investors are started supporting this project by making a great amount of investment in it. So if you want to make a huge amount of profit then make an investment here.
Users can be also sure of getting reliable data on past activities, because it is confirmed by a hash sum of transactions saved in block chain.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:11:41 PM

Very interesting project. Trust Membrana Digital Resource Management This is a very good quality project, it has competetion quality with any project. I'm really interested in this project. I think Membrana is a big project.
Yeah the project looks quite interesting and also promising as per their whitepaper.the idea of project is also very unique and i think this idea of project will helps this platform for attract more and more investeros.
Exactly think the same Mate, the project looks quite interesting and they have all of their information on the white paper which is very useful for us to understand about the project. I hope the project attracts a lot of investors due to their great idea!
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: