Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
KingOfTheCourt18

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:57:42 AM

Xbrick will be selective on the tokens that they will introduce on their platform.

Only the strong and have a huge potential will be on Xbrick's Exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're right! XBrick selects cryptocurrencies it considers to be high quality. But Xbrick is also open for token nominations. So I'm looking forward to more coins to be added to their list as there are other coins that have potential.
i hope not even the high quality coin are selected on their exchange because there are many traders and we do not know what kind of coin they have, and besides if they select only what is high quality coin maybe it is a hindrance to make people use their exchange then.

How would Xbrick differentiate the quality coins from not? Will they give a qualification standards or this? every token is a development in progress, a good and continous development would already look like a quality one. But with even just one mistake with the development of the token, it can already be said as poor quality .

I think they will have a panel of jury to check and research for the tokens that will be listed on their platform.
This is what they said on their Whitepaper:

XBrick is selective with the tokens that can be listed and is creating a platform for
more high-quality tokens. Everyone is welcome to recommend quality token listings
or token sales. From time to time, XBrick runs token voting campaigns for the
BITCNY marketplace, where all our users can nominate their favorite tokens to be
listed.

So every user will have a chance to recommend their desired token to be listed on their platform.
And xbrick will also run a token voting campaigns for us to nominate our fave token to be listed on xbrick platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

Xbrick will be selective on the tokens that they will introduce on their platform.

Only the strong and have a huge potential will be on Xbrick's Exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're right! XBrick selects cryptocurrencies it considers to be high quality. But Xbrick is also open for token nominations. So I'm looking forward to more coins to be added to their list as there are other coins that have potential.
i hope not even the high quality coin are selected on their exchange because there are many traders and we do not know what kind of coin they have, and besides if they select only what is high quality coin maybe it is a hindrance to make people use their exchange then.

How would Xbrick differentiate the quality coins from not? Will they give a qualification standards or this? every token is a development in progress, a good and continous development would already look like a quality one. But with even just one mistake with the development of the token, it can already be said as poor quality .

I think they will have a panel of jury to check and research for the tokens that will be listed on their platform.
This is what they said on their Whitepaper:

XBrick is selective with the tokens that can be listed and is creating a platform for
more high-quality tokens. Everyone is welcome to recommend quality token listings
or token sales. From time to time, XBrick runs token voting campaigns for the
BITCNY marketplace, where all our users can nominate their favorite tokens to be
listed.

So every user will have a chance to recommend their desired token to be listed on their platform.
And xbrick will also run a token voting campaigns for us to nominate our fave token to be listed on xbrick platform.

How they will know if some of the New token in the cryptocurrency will have a chance to be a high quality tokens ?
Do they rate it to the user base of the traders or people who are trading the token ? how they can rate the token will be listed on their exchange?
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
There is no guarantee that the system is 100% safe. The advantage of XBrick compared to other systems is that they actually enumerated all the risks involved with creating an exchange platform and cryptocurrency. They identified the risks, which mean they know what they are dealing with.

"XBrick platform is designed to create a secure, reliable and efficient exchange for high quality blockchain-based assets. As an example, XBrick’s high performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second." As quoted from the whitepaper.

With the high performance trading engine used by XBrike, I'm sure they are able to come up with a high level of security and firewalls to avoid hacking of their system from inside and outside the company. Security measure are sure put in place for trading engine and system similar to XBricks.

XBrick actually acknowledges the risks involve in crypto currency exchanges. As such they have actually set out the risk involved in buying XBC.
If XBrick is attacked, some of the XBC tokens or other digital tokens may be stolen. XBrick has advanced cyber security measures and uses a top-tier cloud server provider and, in addition, XBrick uses cold storage to store most of the exchange tokens. However they themselves acknowledge that this measures may not be sufficient and informs its investors the risks of making investments. Every investment has its own risk and this is just reasonable for XBrick to point out.

A 50 percent of discount? Wow! That's great to.know that the xbrick project will give at least 50%  of discount on the people who wants to invest on their project. I am.glad to hear that.

if Xbrick can make it as good as they have written it on their whitepaper, i would be making sure to invest on their token XBC. Because Xbrick performed really well in the market , XBC will surely have a good value as more users come to XBrick exchnages.
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
There is no guarantee that the system is 100% safe. The advantage of XBrick compared to other systems is that they actually enumerated all the risks involved with creating an exchange platform and cryptocurrency. They identified the risks, which mean they know what they are dealing with.

"XBrick platform is designed to create a secure, reliable and efficient exchange for high quality blockchain-based assets. As an example, XBrick’s high performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second." As quoted from the whitepaper.

With the high performance trading engine used by XBrike, I'm sure they are able to come up with a high level of security and firewalls to avoid hacking of their system from inside and outside the company. Security measure are sure put in place for trading engine and system similar to XBricks.

XBrick actually acknowledges the risks involve in crypto currency exchanges. As such they have actually set out the risk involved in buying XBC.
If XBrick is attacked, some of the XBC tokens or other digital tokens may be stolen. XBrick has advanced cyber security measures and uses a top-tier cloud server provider and, in addition, XBrick uses cold storage to store most of the exchange tokens. However they themselves acknowledge that this measures may not be sufficient and informs its investors the risks of making investments. Every investment has its own risk and this is just reasonable for XBrick to point out.

A 50 percent of discount? Wow! That's great to.know that the xbrick project will give at least 50%  of discount on the people who wants to invest on their project. I am.glad to hear that.

if Xbrick can make it as good as they have written it on their whitepaper, i would be making sure to invest on their token XBC. Because Xbrick performed really well in the market , XBC will surely have a good value as more users come to XBrick exchnages.

We won't know unless they properly make it. But as I see this have a good potential to be one of the best exchange
out there that are currently running. The 2 million order per second is so good as long they can apply it to their exchange.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
MetalBall

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

This xbrick will also support multiple user interfaces and this will help people to do their trades on different devices.
If you love trading on the go you can use this exchange on your browser easily because it supports it too.

lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

a new exchange to offer a fast trading,
everything will be perfect but the people in the community want to have an exchange with volumes.
this is the big wall to face. i hope they can get into it.
Volume? Not sure but it already said 2 million per second like that system can handle volumes of trade I think. They offer secure and reliable high performance system. They will be launching DLPE as well.
Well, some people don’t believe on that so high volume that can handle in just a second, but igues they can that is why they say that it is a world class exchange, and besides why don’t they try it first before they talk about against the project.

We won't know unless It is fully operatable and it launches successfully.
Iknow that the exchange is currently running and online now but I still didn't try to trade on their platform.

You are right, we can not say it unless they launched and besides we can not predict what will be the result of this exchange, i hope that i can also use it on trading so that i can proof whether it is true or not. Looking forward for the success of this project.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

This xbrick will also support multiple user interfaces and this will help people to do their trades on different devices.
If you love trading on the go you can use this exchange on your browser easily because it supports it too.

They also have an application dedicated to their exchanger that will be launched later on.
This will be one of the user friendly-exchange that will also cater to the multiple operation languages.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

a new exchange to offer a fast trading,
everything will be perfect but the people in the community want to have an exchange with volumes.
this is the big wall to face. i hope they can get into it.
Volume? Not sure but it already said 2 million per second like that system can handle volumes of trade I think. They offer secure and reliable high performance system. They will be launching DLPE as well.
Well, some people don’t believe on that so high volume that can handle in just a second, but igues they can that is why they say that it is a world class exchange, and besides why don’t they try it first before they talk about against the project.

We won't know unless It is fully operatable and it launches successfully.
Iknow that the exchange is currently running and online now but I still didn't try to trade on their platform.

You are right, we can not say it unless they launched and besides we can not predict what will be the result of this exchange, i hope that i can also use it on trading so that i can proof whether it is true or not. Looking forward for the success of this project.

For now we don't have much truth about their 2 million per second order on their platform because it isn't fully operational and the project is still in its imporving and experimental stage so let's wait and see the capability of this exchanger after its token sale success.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:53:48 AM

They want the people to get XBC to have as a fee on their exchange.
this will give addition heat for the XBC as you need to pay 0.1% with it but if you will use other cryptocurrency you need to pay 1 percent.
it is good to have more XBC then.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

FROM WHITEPAPER:

Insufficient trading market depth: In most situations, individual crypto currencies
are traded on multiple exchanges. This dilutes market depth on each exchange,
causes mismatching of prices, and forces traders to monitor all exchanges for the
best price.

How can they make the balance in price? XBRICK said that they will do it.
but how if the people and traders are the one to dictate their price?
will xbrick take the democracy to have your own price?
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

We won't know unless they properly make it. But as I see this have a good potential to be one of the best exchange
out there that are currently running. The 2 million order per second is so good as long they can apply it to their exchange.
We will see after they launch of their new platform and we will see if the said 2 million process per second is really can do, and though they have it already and they want it only to improve their project we will find out if this exchange will be soon the number one exchange.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

XBrick charges trading fees for each executed transaction. This
trading currently ranges from 0.10% to 0.15% of the executed
amount. Different fees are applied according to whether the order is
maker or taker as well as the trader’s VIP level.

It depends on the level of Trader's Vip. They will imply a VIP accounts on their platform too ? what is the good side for being a VIP level trader on their exchange?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

We will see after they launch of their new platform and we will see if the said 2 million process per second is really can do, and though they have it already and they want it only to improve their project we will find out if this exchange will be soon the number one exchange.

they already launch their platform.
and it is now working!

https://xbrick.io/trade.html?marketid=eth_ae

try to visit their website exchange.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

I think they will have their own poll to the people who are using their platform to nominate tokens to be listed on their platform like PostNPlay said. It will be good for the good potential tokens to be there but not with the low quality tokens.
Correct, and besides it has a big help to the traders to use the XBrick exchange if they see that those token that is very popular and more investors trade on it will add users on this exchange. But i think even not popular as long as they can operate, its better for them to provide.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

they already launch their platform.
and it is now working!

https://xbrick.io/trade.html?marketid=eth_ae

try to visit their website exchange.

Thanks for the link Kuryente! I've seen the exchange for the first time its a good exchange but it doesn't contain a lot of coins for now.
Maybe they should try to spread out the word for their Exchange to get more attention or do an Social media campaigns to gain more popularity and user to their exchange.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

It depends on the level of Trader's Vip. They will imply a VIP accounts on their platform too ? what is the good side for being a VIP level trader on their exchange?

They are implementing 0.1 percent on their fee if you will use XBC for payment.
but you will be charge 1 percent if you will use other cryptocurrency.
Now on their website, they are already open for trades.
they are also give you 1 XBC for every 99 USDT value.
they also have a prize for those who will reach the top 10 traders.
tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

Despite not being regulated by Australia’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism
financing regulations, XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering
ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. We put significant effort
into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements.

The ID verification system utilized is cutting edge as XBrick has designed appropriate
ID checks for users that take into account source country local identification documents.

User experience is a high priority for XBrick so our website is straightforward for new
users to register and use. New users can fill out their personal information online and
the system will connect to global databases and run real time verification online. The
entire registration and verification process could be completed in as little as 5 minutes.

Whitepaper page: 22

This is to show how fast you can make KYC or verification of your identification
5 minutes is really fast.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:26:03 PM

They are implementing 0.1 percent on their fee if you will use XBC for payment.
but you will be charge 1 percent if you will use other cryptocurrency.
Now on their website, they are already open for trades.
they are also give you 1 XBC for every 99 USDT value.
they also have a prize for those who will reach the top 10 traders.

This is good for the top traders that they will have a prize for their frequent use on the xbrick exchange.
Who knows how their VIP works? Or what is the privilege of being a VIP on their exchange platform?
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

Arent they too hasty on building up their exchange platform ? Because as I see that the ico sale will only last for 10 days. But if they have a reasonable, honest and well presented project I think it will succeed.
They already have the exchange platform running: https://www.xbrick.io/

They are still to add DLPE and GCOB to it. It's easy for this project to become successful since they were able to follow their roadmap and were not dependent on the tokensale for the actual exchange app, unlike other projects where they only launch mvps or none at all.

Correct, i think they given a chance to the traders to buy their token to use as transaction fee so that the users may have a discount like what is listed in their white paper at almost 50%, that is a big help to the traders so i think its better to buy it now so that the users will get those benefit.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

Despite not being regulated by Australia’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism
financing regulations, XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering
ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. We put significant effort
into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements.

The ID verification system utilized is cutting edge as XBrick has designed appropriate
ID checks for users that take into account source country local identification documents.

User experience is a high priority for XBrick so our website is straightforward for new
users to register and use. New users can fill out their personal information online and
the system will connect to global databases and run real time verification online. The
entire registration and verification process could be completed in as little as 5 minutes.

Whitepaper page: 22

This is to show how fast you can make KYC or verification of your identification
5 minutes is really fast.

This is a good news for those applying KYC for their exchange.
It won't hassle the user that will be waiting for long reply and verification needed for the KYC.
I've tried other exchange that have a KYC processing but it gone too long and some of my application to them are rejected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: