Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:35:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

Based upon the whitepaper, I can say that this project can run 10 days ICO because I saw in the roadmap that Xbrick Exchange Project was already started 2 years from now. Since 2016, the team had planned to make an exchange that is secure and efficient in the world of cryptocurrency. As of now, they will launch the public sale for the project. In short, this project is nearly to success. Assume that 10 day run is enough for a project like this.
The project is able to follow their roadmap and they were able to launch the exchange platform already. The platform is already active and being used for trading. If they continue to perform like this and are able to launch improvements in the platform as said in the roadmap, they will definitely achieve success.

I see their website and the trading site is already running but there aren't many buy or sell order yet but lets wait until the project success and get many users to their platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:39:46 AM

Oooops! A new trading platform. What do you have to offer that other trading platform do not posses? How can you be better than the existing trading and exchange platform right now around the globe?

The best they can offer is their platfrom capacity to offer a high-performance trading engine that is capable of processing more than 2 million orders per second. Xbrick will also offer multiple languages for its users.
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:45:01 AM

The project’s team has made a considerable achievement to guarantee XBrick compliance with the whole set of actual juridical regulations, and it has also developed a state-of-the-art, remarkable ID authentication scheme designed to resist money-laundering procedures.
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

Oooops! A new trading platform. What do you have to offer that other trading platform do not posses? How can you be better than the existing trading and exchange platform right now around the globe?

The best they can offer is their platfrom capacity to offer a high-performance trading engine that is capable of processing more than 2 million orders per second. Xbrick will also offer multiple languages for its users.
Just read a little of their technical documentation and I think that you will immediately see all the benefits! The project is really interesting and worthy of attention
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:28:35 AM

Just read a little of their technical documentation and I think that you will immediately see all the benefits! The project is really interesting and worthy of attention

Kudos to the team and the developer behind this project this could really be a big help for those newbie traders that is starting to make their way on the cryptocurrency trading world. The site is not yet perfect but you can actually use it for now.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
XBrick is able to ensure the trade orders are processed without lagging to provide an ultra-fast and smooth trading experience. Based on this memory matching engine technology plus the 2 million per second high-performance order matching system. Compare it to other exchanges that can give you a better experience.
I want to try how fast I can bid or ask using Xbrick Exchange. I see the official website of this exchange but I did not yet make a transaction with there because I thought that it will cannot use right now or there are bugs if I will try to use it. So I just look for the website and found out how vivid had an Xbrick, it is cool to my eyes.

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

In what way "Xbrick" name relevant to its purpose, since it was an exchange? Does Xbrick will similar to building of blocks? I don't think it is an ideal question but most of the time, we need to know what are the significance of a certain project. If I will buy XBC (Native Coin of Xbrick), what are the benefits that I will get?

HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

In what way "Xbrick" name relevant to its purpose, since it was an exchange? Does Xbrick will similar to building of blocks? I don't think it is an ideal question but most of the time, we need to know what are the significance of a certain project. If I will buy XBC (Native Coin of Xbrick), what are the benefits that I will get?

It's not all about the name of the token or the project but the services and the vision it wants to achieve in the cryptocurrency world.
Just remember the saying "Don't judge the book by its cover". The only thing matters are what this project trying to achieve.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

This is a real problem in this industry because identity theft is widespread nowdays.
This can be a security issue too on their platform. Is their project and developers can be worth to trust or not?

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

Seems like they were getting Xbrick because it was an exchange that made on a blockchain for every transaction.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

It's not all about the name of the token or the project but the services and the vision it wants to achieve in the cryptocurrency world.
Just remember the saying "Don't judge the book by its cover". The only thing matters are what this project trying to achieve.

what ever happen to the project even they have successful ICO,
what important is to gather more users to be on their platform.
this is very important as this will be the foundation of their volume.
can we use XBC as a transfer fee? like BNB to get 50% discount.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:20:18 PM

Seems like they were getting Xbrick because it was an exchange that made on a blockchain for every transaction.

every trading is involved with blockchain if it is with cryptocurrency.
bitcoin and alternative coins are connected with blocks.
unless we are talking about FIAT or currency of 2 countries.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

If the investors will give their real documents to the xbricks' project how can they assure that their identification will be secure to the scammers and these scammers will not use their name in illegal doings?
This is just a big trick. I cannot understand why would an exchange require an identification for their clients or users. Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.
having some information and identification is not a new thing in this cryptocommunity and exchange.
some of trading platforms now are requiring KYC (know your customer)
this is required because of their regulation. some ICO have it too. so nothing new on this.
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:27:33 PM

and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

so many bit exchange that are now running that had been a victim of hacking.
we have read the news before and bigger exchange getting into the hole of hackers.
we are sure that those securites and wall are good to have. but we they can't stop it.
xbrick will be a new player in the market and i hope they are ready to battle.
even if they are ready, still haven't try. we need to wait for us to be sure that this will be really safe.
but we all know that they will not lighten their guards.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:21:29 PM

Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

This is a real problem in this industry because identity theft is widespread nowdays.
This can be a security issue too on their platform. Is their project and developers can be worth to trust or not?

Have you ever tried to do the KYC or KNOW your CUSTOMER?
there are many ICO and bounties doing this.
there are many exchange platform having this one.
this is not the first, but still, we cannot trust them for having our information
unless they launch the project very well.
prove themselves first and get more volume on their trading site and i might reconsider it.
This is a require thing we need to do a whitelist before contributing in ICO, and by the way.
The U.S SEC change the name ICO to a Security Token offering or what we call STO. Just to inform everyone.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:42:10 PM

and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

so many bit exchange that are now running that had been a victim of hacking.
we have read the news before and bigger exchange getting into the hole of hackers.
we are sure that those securites and wall are good to have. but we they can't stop it.
xbrick will be a new player in the market and i hope they are ready to battle.
even if they are ready, still haven't try. we need to wait for us to be sure that this will be really safe.
but we all know that they will not lighten their guards.
Hackers are genius, there targets are small exchanges. Xbricks could be new on this market but the system itself are all working if this goes live then you'll be enjoying to hype this exchange just like binance. Security features are highly recommended on this exchange.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:54:57 PM

I reviewed the most classified exchange and popular among all some of them have a problem or issue to tackle about their support ticket, but xbrick can solve that issue with their outstanding team and development.

rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:01:33 PM

Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
XBrick is able to ensure the trade orders are processed without lagging to provide an ultra-fast and smooth trading experience. Based on this memory matching engine technology plus the 2 million per second high-performance order matching system. Compare it to other exchanges that can give you a better experience.
I want to try how fast I can bid or ask using Xbrick Exchange. I see the official website of this exchange but I did not yet make a transaction with there because I thought that it will cannot use right now or there are bugs if I will try to use it. So I just look for the website and found out how vivid had an Xbrick, it is cool to my eyes.
Some traders especially those expert on this market wants to have a best features like limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. I know Bittrex before has this and now they change their UI so i'm not happy on the new updates. Xbrick could be the next binance and bittrex and i really believe on that one.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: