Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

I have seen traders in some exchanges submit a wrong pricing, an unusually high or low pricing that both caused loss on their trades. Now this pricing errors can be eliminated with the help of Xbrick friendly user feature where users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn users every time an unusual order price is submitted.

in addition to that, Xbrick will also be the world’s  first crypto exchange to support mBTC, which is 1/1,000 of a Bitcoin. This will lessen inconvenience and the potential for confusion and pricing mistakes. mBTC improves the user experience of traders by mitigating the decimal place issue.

will this be better or be more confusing?
people are more familiar with BITCOIN or BTC unit.
some people especially beginners are not used to having mBTC on their eyes.
this might be better to have or worse to deal.

i think it can create some confusion specially when traders are doing their arbitrage, and this mBTC is generally a new thing for  most traders, Xbrick would be the pioneer to support this . But eventually traders will get used to it as i don't think it's that hard to learn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackbit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

Anyone who are up for more XBRICK tokens?
they are having bounty, help to promote the project and you will be rewarded.

XBrick Exchange Bounty Program

XBrick.io Exchange Starting it’s official Bounty Program to Get Community support to promote XBrick Exchange and Candy Program.
We’ll Highly encourage Every Participants with a Valid Entry, (Spammers, Cheaters, Inactive accounts, low quality contents, will not be tolerated)

Requirement for Participants:

1: Must Join Candy Program first using this link: https://i.xbrick.io/en/
2: Get Your Referral Link (You need to use your referral link in every post, content) Using referral link will give you a chance to earn extra XBC Tokens.
3: At the time of Joining must make a post in this thread and confirim your joining. that post will be proof of authentication. and you'll be requred to give that post link in next steps.

Proof of Authentication:
Reply to this thread and post your details and the bounty program you want to participate.

Bounty Program Budget:

Around 1 Million XBC  will be Reserved for this Bounty Program.
this Bounty Program will run for a maximum 14 days.. if we get Good results we can increase bounty program duration and Rewards.

I joined this social media campaign and until now they dont have much participants.
this has 1 million tokens budget.
i am on twitter and Facebook.

Xbrick do really want to have their ICO be known all over the world.
And their marketing strategy is through social media.

Don't fret guys!

Social Media is just one avenue of any ICO.

They have partnerships and a whole lot more integration with many other advertising platforms around.  I doubt that such big cryptoexchange project , such as XBrick,  would simply rely on social media to propagate their agenda.

They have more a lot of advertisement working on the background than we could ever know.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
XBrick is able to ensure the trade orders are processed without lagging to provide an ultra-fast and smooth trading experience. Based on this memory matching engine technology plus the 2 million per second high-performance order matching system. Compare it to other exchanges that can give you a better experience.
Being user friendly is just a big plus and yes, it's good for newbies. Fast and secure is normally needed, and they have SSL bank-standard encryption transfer, cold/hot wallet insulation, and GSLB, though not sure if the GSLB is really reliable. In case they can really show MRP and users will really not have to look in to other exchanges, then it will be the best option in the future. THat would be their best feature, and their other features would just make it better.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

The xblock wants to increased and have a more clearer rules and regulation to the crypto currencies and its exchanges.
The xbricks wants the cryptocurrency industry to have a good and stong governance  to the crypto world.
I wonder how many Cryptocurrency pair to USD,BTC,ETH and their own token. I'm very confident that they will easily reach the hardcap coz this is a very exciting exchange platform and from the word itself World class crypto currency exchange. I hope by next year the overall traders could reach 1B volume.
Many exchanges have a complicated process to verify users and a long registration approval process. Many of them are unable to respond quickly to customer inquiries or important issues. I can't name them but some of them are big exchanges and well known platform, I hope the customer service are open 24/7 in the next few months coz the whole crypto will having a mass adoption.
They already have their FAQs page containing the basic stuff that's very useful for those who are new into trading. They currently only have email support where you can submit requests as well as attach files/photos in case needed.
gidcoin

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

Hope to cooperate with us in future.
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

Hope to cooperate with us in future.

IF BOTH PARTIES GET THEIR SUCCESS IN THE FUTURE,
ICO finish and great sales ahead.
collaboration of this two project will be a big leap in crypto community.

*supporting*
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:53:41 PM

The xblock wants to increased and have a more clearer rules and regulation to the crypto currencies and its exchanges.
The xbricks wants the cryptocurrency industry to have a good and stong governance  to the crypto world.
I wonder how many Cryptocurrency pair to USD,BTC,ETH and their own token. I'm very confident that they will easily reach the hardcap coz this is a very exciting exchange platform and from the word itself World class crypto currency exchange. I hope by next year the overall traders could reach 1B volume.
Many exchanges have a complicated process to verify users and a long registration approval process. Many of them are unable to respond quickly to customer inquiries or important issues. I can't name them but some of them are big exchanges and well known platform, I hope the customer service are open 24/7 in the next few months coz the whole crypto will having a mass adoption.
They already have their FAQs page containing the basic stuff that's very useful for those who are new into trading. They currently only have email support where you can submit requests as well as attach files/photos in case needed.

Heyya guys!

Did you know that back in Nov 2017, reuters made an article on XBrick?

The article title aplty stated "Plowing the Blockchain Industry", Plowing is a big word here.

You see plowing is a basic requirement to grow better crops.  For reuters to decide to describe what XBrick is trying to do then it means that XBrick is on to something really fresh and new.

Cryptocurrency exchanges has been around, but XBricks is adopting to changing times, and that is a cutting edge.
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:55:24 PM

Just like you i'm still trying to understand hard the concept of "Global Consolidated Order Book" XBrick sports.

seems they are going to have a larger platform, this is not just about trading after all.
i think they are aiming for a sports betting site also!
If this happened Xbrick will be a big thing then.
token holders are not just having it for trading or fees, they will also use the token for betting.

i am not 100% sure of this! just thoughts!

It is only your speculation dude  to make this platform become a larger exchange site. But it maybe or maybe not to make it happen. And I think

all ico project are aiming to this kind of goal which is to become one of the larger exchange in crypto world. It has a high-performance trading

engine of XBrick is capable of processing more than 2 million orders per second. XBrick is building a secure, stable and convenient global

crypto currency exchange.

How far can we see the growth of this exchange before the year ends?
there are many people expecting this XBRICK to be good and a great player in market.
supporters are getting their group, we just need to invest and make the ICO worth.
elycoinz

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
XBrick is able to ensure the trade orders are processed without lagging to provide an ultra-fast and smooth trading experience. Based on this memory matching engine technology plus the 2 million per second high-performance order matching system. Compare it to other exchanges that can give you a better experience.
Being user friendly is just a big plus and yes, it's good for newbies. Fast and secure is normally needed, and they have SSL bank-standard encryption transfer, cold/hot wallet insulation, and GSLB, though not sure if the GSLB is really reliable. In case they can really show MRP and users will really not have to look in to other exchanges, then it will be the best option in the future. THat would be their best feature, and their other features would just make it better.

Well let me tell you this, a user friendly interface and an seasoned trader does not go so well.

With the "intrinsic" complexity of trading, simplification would be an understatement.

I would rather have a complex interface where all the trading tools i need will be available than a simple user friendly interface where my movements will be limited.

My thoughts.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:16:17 PM

Just like you i'm still trying to understand hard the concept of "Global Consolidated Order Book" XBrick sports.

seems they are going to have a larger platform, this is not just about trading after all.
i think they are aiming for a sports betting site also!
If this happened Xbrick will be a big thing then.
token holders are not just having it for trading or fees, they will also use the token for betting.

i am not 100% sure of this! just thoughts!

It is only your speculation dude  to make this platform become a larger exchange site. But it maybe or maybe not to make it happen. And I think

all ico project are aiming to this kind of goal which is to become one of the larger exchange in crypto world. It has a high-performance trading

engine of XBrick is capable of processing more than 2 million orders per second. XBrick is building a secure, stable and convenient global

crypto currency exchange.

How far can we see the growth of this exchange before the year ends?
there are many people expecting this XBRICK to be good and a great player in market.
supporters are getting their group, we just need to invest and make the ICO worth.

I strongly agree with the beermen here, contribute and support! #cheers

XBrick being based in Australia has is a major reason to pour in more confidence in the project.

And i do feel it will all play out great, as Australia has the right balance of regulation protecting investors while encouraging innovations in the world of crypto economy.

One of the best thing that XBrick prepared for is the potential regulations on cryptocurrencies and Australia is among the perfect locations where it can make sure tha XBrick complies with existing legal requirements and a globally accepted Anti-Money Laundering verification system.
Shochusan

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

I watch the video of Xbrick recently, I don't know if it was an official video or not. But I was impressed by how the person talk and explain the video in just couple of minutes. The video clearly elaborate how does Xbrick exchange works. Aside from saying that this is a decentralized exchange, what do we expect in Xbrick?
Their tagline is world class/first class/first tier cryptocurrency exchange. Based on their whitepaper, they will be the fastest, most secure and most reliable as well as user friendly and much much more advanced. As for the coin, let's wait for the token sale to end and see if their plans on the whitepaper regarding it will flourish.
tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

Australia has the right balance of regulation protecting investors while encouraging innovations in the world of crypto economy.

The best place to have to support an ICO and the project to be more successful.
Yes! i do believe that one of the best country in this world to do crypto currency and ICO is based in Australia.
i really admire the regulation and support of their government to those potential of the future currency.
jackbit

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

Australia has the right balance of regulation protecting investors while encouraging innovations in the world of crypto economy.

The best place to have to support an ICO and the project to be more successful.
Yes! i do believe that one of the best country in this world to do crypto currency and ICO is based in Australia.
i really admire the regulation and support of their government to those potential of the future currency.

Moreover, XBrick's Team is comprised of experts from the ASX or the so called Australia Securities Exchange), which emerged back in 1987 which merged with Sydney Futures Exchange in 2006.  With a daily turnover of A$ 4.6 Billion and market capitalisation of about A$ 1.6 Trillion, the ASX is listed at the Top 15 of the World's Exchange groups.

Betting hard that they know their trade and what it takes to be on top.
GoldenRays

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:35:04 PM

So based on what it is written in the white paper of the xbricks project is that they want to "tightened" the identity  or the identification,
so mean to say that there's already a solution to the problem in terms of scamming because if this will be tightened therefore the scammers will be lessen
It is possible that scamming will be lessened since scammers might get discouraged and decide to not join cryptocurrency exchanges that involve KYC before accepting a user but it doesn't mean that it would be impossible. I think for now the project can only guarantee fast and secure trading but it cannot guarantee scammers not joining the system since KYC doesn't actually involve submitting criminal records.
CrimsonSunset

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:44:59 PM

Another issue is about the poor trading  system that is another issues in the crypto currency world, when we say poor trading i think it talks about the exchanges of the crypto currency babsed on block chain technology.

nope, that is not the issue with poor trading.
we value first the VOLUME of the trading.
buy and sell support this is the basic need of any exchange.
the bigger the volume the more audience it gets.
will xbrick an exchange that has zero fee?
When it comes to trading systems, it would be the efficiency. If the system is poor or not efficient, it is not able to deliver its services. Not just volume but also frequency, meaning due to high volume of transactions, it results in delay or server jams. Xbrick will address this by being able to provide 2 million per second high-performance order matching system, the most efficient I believe compared to others and the first to apply this kind of technology.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

Another issue is about the poor trading  system that is another issues in the crypto currency world, when we say poor trading i think it talks about the exchanges of the crypto currency babsed on block chain technology.

When it comes to trading systems, it would be the efficiency. If the system is poor or not efficient, it is not able to deliver its services. Not just volume but also frequency, meaning due to high volume of transactions, it results in delay or server jams. Xbrick will address this by being able to provide 2 million per second high-performance order matching system, the most efficient I believe compared to others and the first to apply this kind of technology.

quick transaction and stable performance will get the number of users to join in the platform.
but people need to use it before having that.
if there will be big volumes, holders and traders are jumping quickly to the exchange.
this volume can get users by just looking on the site.
but having both will give a blast of success + number of participants on their website.
GummyAngel

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
There is a potential that Xbrick exchange platform will success because it has core members that have experienced already in cryptocurrency. It is an asset of this project because they know what are the root cause why they need to make an exchange platform throughout the world.
Because of their tenure in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry, they were able to easily identify primary industry problems and find solutions to those and include it in the development of their own exchange platform. They were also not hiding the risks involved that they will try to mitigate, not claiming to be able to solve them 100%. Instead, they are declaring them as future potential hazards which is unavoidable in the exchange industry as a whole.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

Indeed, 2 million orders per second is a high performance order matching system and is not your industry average exchange speed.

And with Leafer strongly believing in the technical features and much much better customer support service of XBricks, all of us are in for a new ball game  in the world of cryptocurrency exchange economy.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:11:53 PM

Quoted from Whitepaper:

I want to try how fast I can bid or ask using Xbrick Exchange. I see the official website of this exchange but I did not yet make a transaction with there because I thought that it will cannot use right now or there are bugs if I will try to use it. So I just look for the website and found out how vivid had an Xbrick, it is cool to my eyes.
Looking at their exchange site, it seems simple and easily understandable. There is just buy or sell and choose the type of trading order you want: limit orders, stop orders or batch orders.
Ya. I saw it too and we should take note that the moment they implement the changes they will be able perform fast transactions and accommodate millions of transaction in a while. They will be one of the leading trading and exchange platform on the row.

that's true all the things that are happening in the crypto currency world is connected to the block chain technology and it serves as a record of all the activities inside the cryto currency world,
GummyAngel

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.

I do not find the whitepaper of this project and I want to know who are those Senior Members of the team. If they are really legitimate then there is a tendency that this project will success. Developers have a key role for the future of the project and investor like me, will attract in a project who has a great team and had an experienced advisor as well as the core members.
I found this link to their temporary whitepaper. You can use it as reference if you really want to know about the project.
 https://xbc.xbrick.io/doc/Whitepaper(Preliminary_English).pdf

It's legit. Here's their website: https://www.xbrick.io/
They already have started the exchange platform last year though it doesn't have some of the features indicated in their wp yet.
You mean the exchange is running already? I havent heard yet about xbrick Exchange in existence. Maybe they already started but this time they are going to make some changes to make it better.
I've just read the whole preliminary whitepaper and visited their exchange website as well. I see that they did venture capital to be able to launch the platform. They are probably earning from trading fees and withdrawal fees as of now since the platform is fully operational.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: