Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:26:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
ConquerGold

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:17:59 PM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I do hope that they will be able to deliver secure service as well as transparent price. They indicated that they will be providing Mid Reference Price and I really hope that that would be a reasonable price compared to other exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I do hope that they will be able to deliver secure service as well as transparent price. They indicated that they will be providing Mid Reference Price and I really hope that that would be a reasonable price compared to other exchanges.

they will be providing Mid reference price?
is that possible with any exchange?
people demand and supply on any market will dictate the price right?
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

I do not find the whitepaper of this project and I want to know who are those Senior Members of the team. If they are really legitimate then there is a tendency that this project will success. Developers have a key role for the future of the project and investor like me, will attract in a project who has a great team and had an experienced advisor as well as the core members.
I found this link to their temporary whitepaper. You can use it as reference if you really want to know about the project.
 https://xbc.xbrick.io/doc/Whitepaper(Preliminary_English).pdf

It's legit. Here's their website: https://www.xbrick.io/
They already have started the exchange platform last year though it doesn't have some of the features indicated in their wp yet.
You mean the exchange is running already? I havent heard yet about xbrick Exchange in existence. Maybe they already started but this time they are going to make some changes to make it better.
I've just read the whole preliminary whitepaper and visited their exchange website as well. I see that they did venture capital to be able to launch the platform. They are probably earning from trading fees and withdrawal fees as of now since the platform is fully operational.

They already started but when you go to the website, it says that GCOB is yet to come, and I believe they don't have DLPE yet, so the liquidity part is not yet complete and I think they probably intend to develop those using proceeds from the tokensale. Those two are key features in the future since those features makes this exchange unique compared to other exchanges.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:35:03 PM

Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
XBrick is able to ensure the trade orders are processed without lagging to provide an ultra-fast and smooth trading experience. Based on this memory matching engine technology plus the 2 million per second high-performance order matching system. Compare it to other exchanges that can give you a better experience.
I want to try how fast I can bid or ask using Xbrick Exchange. I see the official website of this exchange but I did not yet make a transaction with there because I thought that it will cannot use right now or there are bugs if I will try to use it. So I just look for the website and found out how vivid had an Xbrick, it is cool to my eyes.
Looking at their exchange site, it seems simple and easily understandable. There is just buy or sell and choose the type of trading order you want: limit orders, stop orders or batch orders.
Ya. I saw it too and we should take note that the moment they implement the changes they will be able perform fast transactions and accommodate millions of transaction in a while. They will be one of the leading trading and exchange platform on the row.

i think that the word "brick" in the x brick project platform means connections building or creating connections through the use of the block chain technology.
CrimsonSunset

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

That is a yes IF they are able to develop the so called DLPE. In layman's term, the price that they will use would be the Middle price or average price based on the market depth of multiple cryptocurrency exchanges or using the market depth of multiple cryptocurrency as Reference.
GoldenRays

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

Based upon the whitepaper, I can say that this project can run 10 days ICO because I saw in the roadmap that Xbrick Exchange Project was already started 2 years from now. Since 2016, the team had planned to make an exchange that is secure and efficient in the world of cryptocurrency. As of now, they will launch the public sale for the project. In short, this project is nearly to success. Assume that 10 day run is enough for a project like this.
The project is able to follow their roadmap and they were able to launch the exchange platform already. The platform is already active and being used for trading. If they continue to perform like this and are able to launch improvements in the platform as said in the roadmap, they will definitely achieve success.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:07:33 PM
Merited by serjent05 (2)

Don't be too excited with mid reference price guys.

The concept alone of mid reference price is flawed for many inside traders.

As much as "everyone is a winner" situation in  the mid reference price, many says it is not so fair as it sound, specially experts and analysts.

And so to cite, mid reference price might get both parties price improvement, it does reduces market transparency, there's a loss of control and pricing is dependent on data feeds.

Though with proper algorithm implored by XBricks, the cons could be resolved leaving the pros alone which is led by price improvement for both sides.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:23:08 PM

Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
XBrick is able to ensure the trade orders are processed without lagging to provide an ultra-fast and smooth trading experience. Based on this memory matching engine technology plus the 2 million per second high-performance order matching system. Compare it to other exchanges that can give you a better experience.
I want to try how fast I can bid or ask using Xbrick Exchange. I see the official website of this exchange but I did not yet make a transaction with there because I thought that it will cannot use right now or there are bugs if I will try to use it. So I just look for the website and found out how vivid had an Xbrick, it is cool to my eyes.
Looking at their exchange site, it seems simple and easily understandable. There is just buy or sell and choose the type of trading order you want: limit orders, stop orders or batch orders.
Ya. I saw it too and we should take note that the moment they implement the changes they will be able perform fast transactions and accommodate millions of transaction in a while. They will be one of the leading trading and exchange platform on the row.

i think that the word "brick" in the x brick project platform means connections building or creating connections through the use of the block chain technology.

I'd say that your thoughts are somehow relatively near to where XBrick might be standing, but being bricks, i'd say they wanted to build an exchange platform where stability is the main goal.

Remember that old houses and buildings (and even city walls) made by brick still stand strong today, no matter how primitive bricks may sound.  Yet, they stood the test of time, adopting to any weather and climate that came their way.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:34:39 PM

I do not find the whitepaper of this project and I want to know who are those Senior Members of the team. If they are really legitimate then there is a tendency that this project will success. Developers have a key role for the future of the project and investor like me, will attract in a project who has a great team and had an experienced advisor as well as the core members.
I found this link to their temporary whitepaper. You can use it as reference if you really want to know about the project.

They already have started the exchange platform last year though it doesn't have some of the features indicated in their wp yet.
You mean the exchange is running already? I havent heard yet about xbrick Exchange in existence. Maybe they already started but this time they are going to make some changes to make it better.
I've just read the whole preliminary whitepaper and visited their exchange website as well. I see that they did venture capital to be able to launch the platform. They are probably earning from trading fees and withdrawal fees as of now since the platform is fully operational.

I admire you for finishing the 55 pages of XBrick's Whitepaper GummyAngel, that is feat not easily conquered.

Still not sure on how they generate revenue, but seeing how XBricks wanted to share insights into the new generation of digital asset trading is really a captivating point to pursue support and contribution for this project.
jackbit

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

So based on what it is written in the white paper of the xbricks project is that they want to "tightened" the identity  or the identification,
so mean to say that there's already a solution to the problem in te as ms of scamming because if this will be tightened therefore the scammers will be lessen
It is possible that scamming will be lessened since scammers might get discouraged and decide to not join cryptocurrency exchanges that involve KYC before accepting a user but it doesn't mean that it would be impossible. I think for now the project can only guarantee fast and secure trading but it cannot guarantee scammers not joining the system since KYC doesn't actually involve submitting criminal records.

Looking at the situation as a whole, i think the KYC is strictly related to the government's taxation.

You see, with anonymity in place, who would be taxed? No single government can't tax a John Doe.

But with KYC in effect, the government could easily pin down people generating great revenues within the crypto economy and tax them accordingly.

We all know how the Crypto community feels about this, but this is a phase none of us could ever escape if we want the longevity of the cryptocurrency.

I'd say it is inevitable for KYCs to happen to lessen the government's uproar against the cryptoeconomy.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

I watch the video of Xbrick recently, I don't know if it was an official video or not. But I was impressed by how the person talk and explain the video in just couple of minutes. The video clearly elaborate how does Xbrick exchange works. Aside from saying that this is a decentralized exchange, what do we expect in Xbrick?
Their tagline is world class/first class/first tier cryptocurrency exchange. Based on their whitepaper, they will be the fastest, most secure and most reliable as well as user friendly and much much more advanced. As for the coin, let's wait for the token sale to end and see if their plans on the whitepaper regarding it will flourish.

Your doubt is understable  Shochusan.

But let us remember that their tagline of "world class" simply means "undisputed", "undeniably" and "note worthy" for many.

But instead of merely casting doubts, why have a look at this thread to understand more of how one could understand the theory behind this trading.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

No offense on this team, You've done great on this project the concept and other things rather problems that you might give solution but can you give us a presentable Whitepaper like others do. Why people give interest on your project if it was not presentable at all. One of the reason why people got interested in project is their presentable marketing whitepapers and illustrations. Just saying this to make you more powerful. Nice job on this team, just saying my opinion on your Whitepaper.
And to think their whitepaper is not even exposd in this thread and this thread is like abandoned already but when i tried to find where i can see more details about the project i happened to stumble on their whitepaper and, behold, i happened to click on their official site and i never expected that the platform is already running. I felt like digging into the deep just to find a hidden precious stone with just very bare and simple on the surface.

Giving some of your information and identification is a needed in the crypto currency industry
because some of the companies mostly in the trading companies need to have it for.the verificatjon process, and for the investors not to experience the identity theft they need to make sure that the company is legit.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

So based on what it is written in the white paper of the xbricks project is that they want to "tightened" the identity  or the identification,
so mean to say that there's already a solution to the problem in te as ms of scamming because if this will be tightened therefore the scammers will be lessen
It is possible that scamming will be lessened since scammers might get discouraged and decide to not join cryptocurrency exchanges that involve KYC before accepting a user but it doesn't mean that it would be impossible. I think for now the project can only guarantee fast and secure trading but it cannot guarantee scammers not joining the system since KYC doesn't actually involve submitting criminal records.

Looking at the situation as a whole, i think the KYC is strictly related to the government's taxation.

You see, with anonymity in place, who would be taxed? No single government can't tax a John Doe.

But with KYC in effect, the government could easily pin down people generating great revenues within the crypto economy and tax them accordingly.

We all know how the Crypto community feels about this, but this is a phase none of us could ever escape if we want the longevity of the cryptocurrency.

I'd say it is inevitable for KYCs to happen to lessen the government's uproar against the cryptoeconomy.

KYC will stay for a short period of time. Governments will realize this if majority of people don't want tax. well cryptocurrency won't go and it will stay longer as this is  a making money machine. Crypto community in space wants independent and among of them are liberalism.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:11:40 PM

Quoted from Whitepaper:

I'd say that your thoughts are somehow relatively near to where XBrick might be standing, but being bricks, i'd say they wanted to build an exchange platform where stability is the main goal.

Remember that old houses and buildings (and even city walls) made by brick still stand strong today, no matter how primitive bricks may sound.  Yet, they stood the test of time, adopting to any weather and climate that came their way.
The platform says it all and i know they can give what they have promise. The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility.e. XBrick welcomes such increased of regulation which is likely to enhance the regulation of governance.

ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:33:19 PM

Some countries will not participate on this project just like China and U.S coz they ban ICO if it's coming from other country,  I'm sorry for this country that cannot be lawfully made to join in token sale.
But some people will do everything to join the crowdsale all they have to do is to change VPN.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:43:39 PM

Check this out: https://www.xbrick.io/market.html
They already have a volume of trade going on. Last time I checked people started trading using only ETH, but now there are also those who started using mBTC and USDT. Just like others, you can check out each token/coin and see the volume of trade that happened up to the past year if your good with graphs.
Last time I've checked out this exchange, I saw that there is no volume yet. But right now, it seems that the exchange of Xbrick is working and there are few tokens available in the market. Looks like this project is real!
Why does their native token does not exist in their own exchange? I think XBC should be there in Xbrick Exchange.

eXEMpted

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

No offense on this team, You've done great on this project the concept and other things rather problems that you might give solution but can you give us a presentable Whitepaper like others do. Why people give interest on your project if it was not presentable at all. One of the reason why people got interested in project is their presentable marketing whitepapers and illustrations. Just saying this to make you more powerful. Nice job on this team, just saying my opinion on your Whitepaper.

They already represented their whitepaper well and it consists all the thing they want to achieve on their project.
And this is not their Final whitepaper so it can be only their experimental or preliminary whitepaper so they can easily adapt and change the platform's mistake.
I also think the current whitepaper is enough. It represents the company and their platform well enough as of now. All their plans are there. All the advantages of choosing them over other exchanges are there. The reason to buy their coin is there.

Upon reading the white paper, it really says a lot about what they intend to offer and what's their edge into other exchange platforms. In addition to these, they are allocating enough from their proceeds to use for further development of their services. Thus, maybe they will keep on upgrading their services depending on how the users support Xbrick exchange.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

Check this out: https://www.xbrick.io/market.html
They already have a volume of trade going on. Last time I checked people started trading using only ETH, but now there are also those who started using mBTC and USDT. Just like others, you can check out each token/coin and see the volume of trade that happened up to the past year if your good with graphs.
Last time I've checked out this exchange, I saw that there is no volume yet. But right now, it seems that the exchange of Xbrick is working and there are few tokens available in the market. Looks like this project is real!
Why does their native token does not exist in their own exchange? I think XBC should be there in Xbrick Exchange.
The main reason why XBC is not there with Xbrick Exchange, is because there native token is currently undergo in token sale. It is locked yet and will unlock by the end of token sale. Afterwards, we can now use it in their own website. Just wait for a few days because token sale of xbrick isn't long, it is just for 10 consecutive days.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
GhostBooster

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:55:42 PM

To form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) they will be partnering with LiquidAlpha    who are seasoned traders and developers. Meaning LiquidAlpha has been proven, tested and experienced in this matter.

It is good that XBrick is partnering with the best. It only shows how committed XBrick in delivering what they have promised with their investors. I do hope that they can maintain a minimal charge in trading transaction to allow more user to use the XBrick Exchange platform.

I agree that maintaining minimal charge will result in more users taking advantage of this XBrick exchange. But not only that, Xbrick offers a fast, reliable and more secured cryptocurrency exchange that will surely be beneficial for crypto users. I am so excited about other features it has to offer.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:01:43 PM

XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

KYC policies have been more extensive and they are very important in financial institutions. Because of corruption, terrorist financing, and prevalent money laundering, KYC process have now been a vital tool to avoid illegal transactions. This will ensure that the financial institution is doing business with its customers legally.

KYC is important because it ensures that the user of the platform is a real person. KYC is normally for banks to ensure that there is no money laundering involved in transactions as well as to monitor client behavior. As of now, there are no laws with regards to requiring it with crypto currency exchanges but their expected trend is that it will soon be regulated, and those who are not doing it would have to comply.
But banks is different from cryptocurrency exchange. I disagree to have a KYC since it was just delaying our transferring of funds from another wallet in a rapid manner. What if I don't have a legal ID because I am just 19 years of age? Yes, I don't have yet a government ID right now since my driver license was expired last year, but I want to use an exchange. So it means, all of exchange are for the people who have ID's only. No way, I have my funds too.

Here is my friends link i.xbrick.io/e/4923F480. He actually registered to XBrick. You can actually get free XBC if you follow the link and register as well. The KYC of XBricks needs a 2 way confirmation using google authentication. Its not that bad really since you really need to have a valid I.D. by the way. KYC is an additional feature against fraud. It is good to know that XBrick will verify your identity first before you can withdraw.

I have been registered last days and I got few tokens in my dashboard by just working with some tasks. But I don't know why does my email does not received confirmation email in XBC when I am applying for a KYC. I think there still a bug with their website or I just misinterpreted. But I am sure that Xbrick wanted to have a KYC process in order to use their own exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: