Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:45:52 AM

I know some exchanges practices there are some tokens that are very well known in the community, especially on telegram and twitter. They offer votes for the community and put a # on it to help the company to get listed on an exchange, were in Xbrick From time to time, they will select crypto currencies that considers to be high quality to be listed for trading. XBrick may charge a listing fee.
ok got it! but did you know that Xbrick offer trading fees for each executed transaction? This trading currently ranges from 0.10% to 0.15% of the executed
amount. Different fees are applied according to whether the order is maker or taker as well as the trader’s VIP level.

KingZues is actually talking about listing fees ezbreezy and not applicable fees on the use of the exchange platform.

A well notable thought you have there KingZues, but i doubt that listing fees will be applied as XBrick declared that they will list the top cryptocurrencies only and not of their own choice or liking.  The graphs has to prove these cryptocurrencies are on the top and that's it, they will be listed in XBrick.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:00:55 AM

I know some exchanges practices there are some tokens that are very well known in the community, especially on telegram and twitter. They offer votes for the community and put a # on it to help the company to get listed on an exchange, were in Xbrick From time to time, they will select crypto currencies that considers to be high quality to be listed for trading. XBrick may charge a listing fee.
ok got it! but did you know that Xbrick offer trading fees for each executed transaction? This trading currently ranges from 0.10% to 0.15% of the executed
amount. Different fees are applied according to whether the order is maker or taker as well as the trader’s VIP level.

That's quite high for me some exchanges trading fee ranging 0.01-0.05%. Well this is new exchange i guess they will decrease that fee in the future. And by the way are you guys in favor if Xbrick could have an ICO again? i mean to promote the exchanges just like yobit have right now.
I would agree for that for a big exposure in the social media even here in forum, they need a back up funds in case of emergency just like Bitfinex did last 2016 when hackers stole all of their btc, But the CEO is very passionate on the vision of his company so he decided to open New ICO to fund those investors, Look at them right now Bitfinex has a huge volume and no.2 in bitcoin volume.
Actually there's a misunderstanding between Crypto and crypto exchange. Crypto Exchange is 3rd party provider you're not holding your coins somebody is holding it. But to make sure your cryptos is safe you need to store it in cold storage wallet or hot wallet depends on your coins that you're are holding. But if Xbrick can develop a software that can integrate wallet to an exchanges that pretty good though huh.
Shochusan

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:52:04 AM

So, Xbrick Exchange Platform is in partnership with the liquidalpha, the one who developed the liquidity engine independently. Where the system is configured to trade against client orders with no liquidity and has sophisticated algorith to perform orders under certain condition every few seconds. Thanks for the official video of xbrick, I easily summarized the key feature of this project. It seems like xbrick will lessen my problem dealing with long transaction time.
The idea of Global Consolidated Order Book and Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine are really great and if they are really able to develop those, they will be ahead of the game compared to other exchanges. Those would really be their edge over the competitors. I just can't find any information regarding liquidalpha who is said to help them develop those.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:04:59 AM

I like the user interface of Xbrick exchange. It's simple and very pleasing to the eyes. What I like about it you can switch between day mode and night mode. Night mode interface is very useful during night especially when you are in dark place. It won't hurt your eye in the dark.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:05:56 AM

Based upon the whitepaper, I can say that this project can run 10 days ICO because I saw in the roadmap that Xbrick Exchange Project was already started 2 years from now. Since 2016, the team had planned to make an exchange that is secure and efficient in the world of cryptocurrency. As of now, they will launch the public sale for the project. In short, this project is nearly to success. Assume that 10 day run is enough for a project like this.
A project's success depends upon its goals, if the goals of the project is SMART and if they have a concrete plan on how to achieve it. If they are able to lay out a plan or a roadmap and during the duration of the projects development you see that they are able to follow those plans without delay or problems, that would mean that the team is able to go through their plans and execute them, that they are really capable in realizing the project they are developing.
GummyAngel

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:08:26 AM

Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
This is just PRE-ANN and no one can answer you yet rather than the moderator of XBRICK exchange. There is no update regarding with this new ICO but I already seen it in a medium and view their telegram group. As what I discovered, Xbrick will just run only for 10 consecutive days. I am bit interested because of that information, but I don't think that it will be followed by the team.
10 days of ICO? This thread was made long time ago but still, there is no update in this announcement thread. I think that Xbrick will extend their ICO because 10 days are not enough for a project to become successful. Xbrick is an exchange platform and I think it needs a big amount just to launch their exchange. The amount they needed can't be filled in just a couple of days. Maybe, this is just starting and they will announce for extension anytime.
Maybe they dont need much for the project. I’ve heard that xbrick has been started already since last year, it could be they just want some remodeling in their system. Well, lets see after the said is over.
They are just following the roadmap as is. On their site it says the pre ico is divided into two and the value of XBC that you will receive is greater if you participate in the first one. I believe they don't need much for the project, too. They raised capital and was able to launch the exchange platform as they planned and they are just following their plans with regards to XBC as well. They should have done the marketing and advertising earlier.
cross_over100

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

In order for Xbrick to operate legally in its country, it should comply with it's country's laws and regulations. One of it is the KYC of its clients. But just like you, I don't want KYC also. Because I don't know them so I don't want to trust my personal identity with them. We know how rampant identiy theft nowadays. Everyone can be a victim.
CrimsonSunset

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:25:39 AM

In what way "Xbrick" name relevant to its purpose, since it was an exchange? Does Xbrick will similar to building of blocks? I don't think it is an ideal question but most of the time, we need to know what are the significance of a certain project. If I will buy XBC (Native Coin of Xbrick), what are the benefits that I will get?
The name of the company is actual X Blockchain Pty Ltd and block is synonymous to brick probably.

The main features of XBC include:
1. Initially XBC will be hosted in the Ethereum system. Over time the technical team will develop a new and independent public blockchain for XBC, at which point it will be withdrawn from the Ethereum system. In this situation, XBC will become the only token used for all applications and transactions in this new blockchain.
2. The XBrick users will be set by default to use XBC to pay all trading fees on XBrick. In this option, the fees payable will be reduced by a 50% discount than the fees that would be paid using a different crypto currency. For the purpose of calculating the number of XBC required to pay a fee, the XBC will be valued at the then applicable spot price. Users have the option of using the normal trading fee payment method but they will not enjoy the 50% discount. If a user agrees to pay a trading fee with XBC but does not have sufficient XBC in the account, XBrick will withhold the trading fees with the traded tokens, use this withheld amount to purchase XBC against spot market orders, use the purchased XBC to pay the trading fee, and still give the user the 50% discount. XBrick will destroy 20% ~ 80% of the XBC received as the trading fee payment.
3. Some services on the XBrick platform will be exclusive and can be purchased only by using XBC. An exclusive service currently under development is a
tailored trading price notification system within the XBrick app. The app is available at Google Play and under review by Apple store. More exclusive services  will be developed and announced.
4. XBrick currently has 4 crypto currency marketplaces (mBTC, ETH, BITCNY, USDT) to buy/sell other tokens. Under certain conditions XBrick may include XBC as a new marketplace. Incentives such as lower trading fees for the XBC
market are being considered.
5. XBC holders may be offered exclusive participation for other token sales with networks and partners (such as discount issue prices or prioritised selection in oversubscribed sales).
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:32:38 AM

They will be creating their own XBrick token for their ICO and will only be distributed to their registered users. XBrick token holders will be provided with 50% discount in trading fees with in the platform. Their XBrick tokens will also be tradable in XBrick platform.

who supported this in terms of other crypto community?
will they be private? i mean their tokens? will be private on their site?
if that so i will doubt then
other exchange will give them much popularity than keeping this private.
They say in their white paper that it will be tradable in XBrick platform but as to whether it will be enlisted in other exchanges i didnt read it. Maybe you are right, their token will private but that is only my speculation since there is no more details on this.
Well, according to the whitepaper, the XBrick coin would start off being hosted in the Ethereum system, so I think it would initially be not private but I also read that they have plans on making it private. Making the coin private has advantages and disadvantages but for this coin, I think it's just practical for it to be applicable only to its independent public blockchain since they are an exchange site and their coins' main use would be for the exchanges that would happen on their site.
GoldenRays

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:39:51 AM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
There is no guarantee that the system is 100% safe. The advantage of XBrick compared to other systems is that they actually enumerated all the risks involved with creating an exchange platform and cryptocurrency. They identified the risks, which mean they know what they are dealing with.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:40:29 AM

Billions of dollars across the country can be lose if the internal security of an exchange is not secured. Xbrick will build an exchange that will protect its traders/investors' funds from hackers. Many exchange are being hacked because of lack of security. Cryptocurrency world are now getting bigger. So a secure and private crypto exchange is one of the thing we really need.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:33:50 AM

An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
There is no guarantee that the system is 100% safe. The advantage of XBrick compared to other systems is that they actually enumerated all the risks involved with creating an exchange platform and cryptocurrency. They identified the risks, which mean they know what they are dealing with.

No single entity that is involved with the finance market will ever take security for granted and that is a guarantee.  And yes, it is also true that none of them will be 100% Hack-Proof.  But the attacks on such entities, such as an exchange like XBrick, will never come easy either.

And looking at your concerns, i think it's a bit unfair to be depending all the measures to XBrick themselves.  Remember that many a times, security breach mostly occurs at the clients end.  Attacks on the main exchange are very seldom, and security experts usually look after vulnerabilities every now and then and would warn clients to take proper precautions.

Sometimes, it is the clients neglect that leads to digital theft and other related incidents.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:49:44 AM

Lucky Korean community as XBrick offers the Candy Program to them where they are given sets of tasks to fulfill.  And as a reward, our Korean brothers get platform tokens.  Really cool.

I wonder if the Candy Program will be rolled out to all participating nationalities any time soon?
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

"XBrick platform is designed to create a secure, reliable and efficient exchange for high quality blockchain-based assets. As an example, XBrick’s high performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second." As quoted from the whitepaper.

With the high performance trading engine used by XBrike, I'm sure they are able to come up with a high level of security and firewalls to avoid hacking of their system from inside and outside the company. Security measure are sure put in place for trading engine and system similar to XBricks.

jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:53:11 AM

KingZues is actually talking about listing fees ezbreezy and not applicable fees on the use of the exchange platform.

A well notable thought you have there KingZues, but i doubt that listing fees will be applied as XBrick declared that they will list the top cryptocurrencies only and not of their own choice or liking.  The graphs has to prove these cryptocurrencies are on the top and that's it, they will be listed in XBrick.

And let us remember too that listed tokens are to meet certain criteria and fulfill technical requirements before they are allowed to be traded within the XBrick exchange.

This way, XBrick gives the best financial and trading opportunities to their user by keeping tokens of best profits and value.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:00:31 AM

Billions of dollars across the country can be lose if the internal security of an exchange is not secured. Xbrick will build an exchange that will protect its traders/investors' funds from hackers. Many exchange are being hacked because of lack of security. Cryptocurrency world are now getting bigger. So a secure and private crypto exchange is one of the thing we really need.

Perhaps this is a weakness of any crypto exchange, the lack of any level of guarantee for investors and clients for their tokens against hacker attacks or system breakdown.

Whereas traditional banking and a traditional trading platform offer users & clients a guaranteed percentage of their investment/asset to be returned in case of theft or any form of loss that is caused solely by the system.

I wish XBrick could look into these policy too, it will be a cutting edge advantage if they do so apart from executing all know security measures to protect the platform.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:02:18 AM

XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

In order for Xbrick to operate legally in its country, it should comply with it's country's laws and regulations. One of it is the KYC of its clients. But just like you, I don't want KYC also. Because I don't know them so I don't want to trust my personal identity with them. We know how rampant identiy theft nowadays. Everyone can be a victim.

I wish they could be linient on KYC, like binance for example, those who do not submit kyc can still withdraw up to 2BTC. Xbrick could also do that to be able to attract more users since they are just starting. Xbrick still need to prove how good their exchange can be compared to other big exchanges who are currently in operation.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:06:06 AM

And let us remember too that listed tokens are to meet certain criteria and fulfill technical requirements before they are allowed to be traded within the XBrick exchange.

This way, XBrick gives the best financial and trading opportunities to their user by keeping tokens of best profits and value.

XBrick may charge a listing fee, but there is no rate or amount determined yet on how much will be the listing fee. Also, it will on XBrick's discretion and criteria that will determine which cryoto currencies will be considered to be listed for trading. As such XBrick should make a clarification on this first for everyones knowledge.
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:18:00 AM

That's quite high for me some exchanges trading fee ranging 0.01-0.05%. Well this is new exchange i guess they will decrease that fee in the future. And by the way are you guys in favor if Xbrick could have an ICO again? i mean to promote the exchanges just like yobit have right now.

Traders would be able to get a lower trading fees on the XBrick platform by using XBrick Coin (XBC). Xbrick will provide holders of the token a 50% discount on the trading fees associated with use of the platform when XBC is utilized to pay those trading fees. This is also a way to ensure that as XBrick platform own coin XBC will grow over time.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:32:45 AM

"XBrick platform is designed to create a secure, reliable and efficient exchange for high quality blockchain-based assets. As an example, XBrick’s high performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second." As quoted from the whitepaper.

With the high performance trading engine used by XBrike, I'm sure they are able to come up with a high level of security and firewalls to avoid hacking of their system from inside and outside the company. Security measure are sure put in place for trading engine and system similar to XBricks.

XBrick actually acknowledges the risks involve in crypto currency exchanges. As such they have actually set out the risk involved in buying XBC.
If XBrick is attacked, some of the XBC tokens or other digital tokens may be stolen. XBrick has advanced cyber security measures and uses a top-tier cloud server provider and, in addition, XBrick uses cold storage to store most of the exchange tokens. However they themselves acknowledge that this measures may not be sufficient and informs its investors the risks of making investments. Every investment has its own risk and this is just reasonable for XBrick to point out.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: