Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3170 times)
plutusbit

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:58:52 AM

If the investors will give their real documents to the xbricks' project how can they assure that their identification will be secure to the scammers and these scammers will not use their name in illegal doings?
This is just a big trick. I cannot understand why would an exchange require an identification for their clients or users. Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

Well, with their expertise. I believe they are capable of securing our personal details without anyone can see or steal. Let's just be positive and trust the team because they only want a better exchange for the crypto world.
correct, we need to give trust on giving our personal details if we really want to use this exchange, and if we want to have this project success we can make it through giving our support on this ICO sale, hope for the success of this project to have a better service of this exchange.

that's right! sexybambam21 for a certain project to reach their success and to reach their hadcap it is a must that the people will support this kind of project platform.
im am so excited to witness their ICO launching.

You are right, we can just support this project to succeed. I know we as cryptocurrency users will benefit from what it has to offer. Some of XBrick features are new in cryptocurrencies exchange market. They have new features and securities that others don't have. I don't think they will compromise their project for our information.

the success of a project will also depend on the peoples sentiments. So it is important to charm the people by constantly updating their Xbrick social media means such as twitter , facebook, telegram, instagram, even the blogs like medium steemit and reddit and keep this bitcointalk thread updated. Let people have some news that they would always look forward to with Xbrick exchnage.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:14:48 AM

Some may not agree with me but I like the fact that they have considered pioneering the very first and more advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system as their part of the preparation for the potential regulations of the governments. That's a great move from XBrick Team. KYC is very important especially for security purposes.

i respect your opinion, but for me still not good. I mean if your starting an ico , you should know what regulations you should abide by now, and require your clients immediately to do the same. But if they are saying that theya re just doing this in advance? whats the use of collecting all these datas when your not going to use it yet?
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:19:13 AM

Some may not agree with me but I like the fact that they have considered pioneering the very first and more advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system as their part of the preparation for the potential regulations of the governments. That's a great move from XBrick Team. KYC is very important especially for security purposes.

i respect your opinion, but for me still not good. I mean if your starting an ico , you should know what regulations you should abide by now, and require your clients immediately to do the same. But if they are saying that theya re just doing this in advance? whats the use of collecting all these datas when your not going to use it yet?

i agree that companies and icos should only gather datas that are relevant and required and not solicit datas that are not yet known to what purpose they will exactly use. if the government is making it a mandatory law to submit the KYC only then should XBrick exchange ask for it.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

Xbrick will be selective on the tokens that they will introduce on their platform.

Only the strong and have a huge potential will be on Xbrick's Exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, if that's there basis for sure the quality of each coins that will be list on xbrick exchange platform will become highly potential in the near

future. and it could be like in the future same as the bigger exchange like Bittrex, kucoin, binance and others.

Xbrick should be strict on letting different coins to be listed on its platform.
Because if Xbrick will only list those popular and potential coins,
it will make their exchange platform in high standard.

too much restrictions is not good, look at etherdelta, fordelta and idex, they are not pure quality coins list but they have a good trades going inside, thats because they list any coins even those that other exchanges perceives to be no quality. 
bettercrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 270

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:05:51 AM

That’s right, I really don’t know why other traders against on the KYC, infact it is more favorable on the traders because they can secured their coin and i am sure that XBrick will want those users of the exchange to maintain the security of everyone.
I treat KYC procedure as a verification that a project as well as the developers are serious. Some ICOs who didn't require a KYC procedure are those who have potential to be a scam. Why do they effort to view the personal identity of everyone if in the first place they are scam? Do you get what I am pointing out?
Anyways, How can I register with xbrick? Because I cannot verify my email in their website. Will anyone who have a good heart will help me?

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:09:22 AM

Xbrick will be selective on the tokens that they will introduce on their platform.

Only the strong and have a huge potential will be on Xbrick's Exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, if that's there basis for sure the quality of each coins that will be list on xbrick exchange platform will become highly potential in the near

future. and it could be like in the future same as the bigger exchange like Bittrex, kucoin, binance and others.

Xbrick should be strict on letting different coins to be listed on its platform.
Because if Xbrick will only list those popular and potential coins,
it will make their exchange platform in high standard.

too much restrictions is not good, look at etherdelta, fordelta and idex, they are not pure quality coins list but they have a good trades going inside, thats because they list any coins even those that other exchanges perceives to be no quality. 

yes there are some gold coins in those exchanges that are worth hodling, you just need to have some eyes and time to look it out. Some coin developers are taking things gradually before they make it blow, its a alowly but surely strategy they are playing, so i wouldn't mind if Xbrick put all the coins on its exchange rather than  have limited coins to choose from.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:25:03 AM

I hope I am not mistaken with what I have heard in the video of Xbrick. I heard that they will use different languages to their trading website in order for the user to understand the language well. How many languages will Xbrick Exchange provide to the people? I hope I can raise my native language also because some of my countrymen cannot understand the english language properly.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:29:33 AM

Just in case you weren't aware there's already an XBC asset listed on coinmarketcap (Bitcoin Plus) but that hasn't stopped some projects having the same ticker as others although it may be preferable to use a unique one to save any confusion

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

With the popularity of cryptocurrency, trading platforms are very in demand right now. As an investor, I want a trading platform that is trusted and secured. The security is one that I want to consider the most before I put my digital coins. Because we know there are a lot of hacked issues reported. Many users lose their million worth of digital assets because of lack of security.
I am searching for an exchange right now! I want also to invest in trading platform that has professional team and promising project. I saw it in Xbrick Exchange but I was disappointed since there are only a few days of their ICO. I skim already the whitepaper and fully viewed their official video. And I think, Xbrick promotes a secure and fast globally exchange platform. I hope I find the right way.

You can actually earn free coins if you join the referral program and other activities in the social media.
Here is a link to join https://i.xbrick.io/e/4923F480.

It is to be expected that XBrick with its fast and powerful trading engine to have a system to protect itself from hackers.
Thanks for information but I found it already at the official telegram group of Xbrick. Fortunately, I am lucky because there are still time to invest with Xbrick since the end of the pre sale will end on May 31. Almost 2 weeks away from this day. Does Xbrick launch an ICO soon? Because I saw that there are some users said, it was only for 10 consecutive days.
Actually guys if you going to look at their platform they want to promote their website. The Exchange is working already and Ceo is chinese but the office are located in Australia. Xbrick moving ahead of the crowd in the area of supporting professional trading and corporate level users.

Yes, exchange of Xbrick is already operating and we can now see how Xbrick Exchange really works. If there are problems with the exchange, we should send our comments and suggestions to the team using their official telegram: @XBrick_GLOBAL.
Hopefully, they will be listed their native token as soon as possible.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

Xbrick platform will change the poor service and user experience by making the exchange less complicated
and long KYC registration approval process. The platform will also have automatic translation tools for those people who don't understand well the other languages.
Xbrick Exchange is not complicated to use. In fact, even a newbie can understand easily the terms and condition of this project to their whitepaper. The great thing in this exchange is that, it is simple yet helpful in a way that the user can experience a quality trade with just a matter of second or minutes. Unlike with other exchanges, we can say that Xbrick Exchange is the only one that can translate different languages around the world.

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

That’s right, I really don’t know why other traders against on the KYC, infact it is more favorable on the traders because they can secured their coin and i am sure that XBrick will want those users of the exchange to maintain the security of everyone.
I treat KYC procedure as a verification that a project as well as the developers are serious. Some ICOs who didn't require a KYC procedure are those who have potential to be a scam. Why do they effort to view the personal identity of everyone if in the first place they are scam? Do you get what I am pointing out?
Anyways, How can I register with xbrick? Because I cannot verify my email in their website. Will anyone who have a good heart will help me?
Sometimes, KYC procedure will lead us in jail. Even an ICO requires KYC, there is no assurance that it is a legitimate. In fact, there is a chance that our personal data can be stole by the scammers. In short, there is a tendency that our names and backgrounds can be used illegally. I do not hate KYC but I hate with this wrong doings.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

Xbrick is an exchange wallet that you can store your coins safe and sound. Traders will enjoy a discount for Tx fees while trading if they have Xbrick token on their account. Having a secured trading platform like Xbrick will make us at ease about our digital money stored in it.

That is a big NO, Exchange wallet is never a safe place to store your coin, external cold wallets are still the preferred wallet to store your cryptocurrencies. Nothing is secured now a days , even banks get hacks and there were so many cases already of hacking on different exchanges, even the top ones. Let's learn to be more vigilant in storing our coins.
Well, you have a point and besides we just need to be more aware on what kind of exchange were going to use. Hackers are anywhere in this world, as long as they can steal in one bussiness. We need to make it more safety so that the hackers may hard to do their action.

As I have read your comments, I am wondering if you have considered that Xbrick is the only exchange based on Blockchain Technology compared to the exchange you are describing that is easy to hack? I agree with what waichi when he said that Xbrick is a "secured trading platform which makes us at ease about our digital money stored in it". Besides, we are storing some of our tokens now on the different exchange even they don't use Blockchain Technology on their platform.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

It is better to start a thing right than do it later after it was launched. Some users are not really that compliant when it comes to upgrades or changes. We have experienced that to different projects I have handled. We should be thinking in advance so there would be minimal changes in the future especially when you are aligning it to be more applicable for the next coming years.
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:22:59 PM

Initially XBC will be hosted in the Ethereum system. Over time the technical
team will develop a new and independent public blockchain for XBC, at which
point it will be withdrawn from the Ethereum system. In this situation, XBC will
become the only token used for all applications and transactions in this new
blockchain.

This is one of the good part for the Xbrick they will part ways on the ethereum blockchain to get their own Blockchain system that will focus on XBC and can be used for all the applications on their exchange in their newly created blockchain.

there are many thing to wait with XBRICK.
their website and exchange is working now but that will not end there.

XBrick supports multiple user interfaces, including:
• WEB Explorer
• Android Interface
• IOS Interface
• H5 Mobile Explorer
• PC Interface

That's good! I am just using an Android Phones and it is hard for me to use an exchange in chrome. I need to request for desktop view before I can see the site like as the computer.
There are differences among the interfaces? I guess not because it is hard to handle if the features provided in one interface is different from one another.
eXEMpted

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
This is just PRE-ANN and no one can answer you yet rather than the moderator of XBRICK exchange. There is no update regarding with this new ICO but I already seen it in a medium and view their telegram group. As what I discovered, Xbrick will just run only for 10 consecutive days. I am bit interested because of that information, but I don't think that it will be followed by the team.
10 days of ICO? This thread was made long time ago but still, there is no update in this announcement thread. I think that Xbrick will extend their ICO because 10 days are not enough for a project to become successful. Xbrick is an exchange platform and I think it needs a big amount just to launch their exchange. The amount they needed can't be filled in just a couple of days. Maybe, this is just starting and they will announce for extension anytime.
Maybe they dont need much for the project. I’ve heard that xbrick has been started already since last year, it could be they just want some remodeling in their system. Well, lets see after the said is over.

I heard that too. Maybe they just want to inform users before they fully introduce it to the public. I think they had allocated most of their time on research and development than marketing their platform which is a good sign that they have prepared much for this big project. I am hoping that people will give this a project a chance.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

There would be an XBrick Exchange Trading Festival that will starts tonight  at 19:00 May 17th 2018 (GMT+8) and Ends at 19:00 May 27th 2018 (GMT + Cool. During the festival, whatever you trade through Xbrick exchange, you will get an XBrick Coin (XBC) in return.

Prices for Top 20 volume accumulated prices and volumes within the above timeframe traders will also receive additional prizes as follows:

1st   100,000 XBC
2nd   50,000 XBC
3rd   25,000 XBC
4-5th   10,000 XBC
6-10th   6,000 XBC
11-15th   2,000 XBC
16-20th   888 XBC

For every 99USDT value you trade on Xbrick exchange, trader will receive 1 XBC

Note that users accumulated volume across the platform will be converted into USDT for calculation and Single account crossings will not be counted.

wow!  Xbricks exchange festival is already starting sventeenth of may this year! this is very interesting i hope that there will be a lot of investors that will invest in the xbrick project platform.

That's a nice move from the Xbrick Team as part of their marketing strategy. They are obviously excited about this project. I am wishing the team the best of everything. There are a lot of things that Xbrick has to offer especially catering the top tokens on the market.
MashaAndBear

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
More updates will be posted here...
What could there be to wait. It will only take few days for the ICO to end and your thread still remain the same. People need it most now than after the ICO. There is even no link to your whitepaper here visitors have to find it by themselves.

XBrick will go around and help educate people about crypto currencies. They intend to future proof its operations, I believe that most companies will be able to implement changes when needed. Planning in advance is good but one should be flexible also to determine what the market needs. XBrick is a good project although I have few recommendations myself to improve XBrick

Educating and promoting people about cryptocurrencies is a great move from Xbrick. That is an advantage for all the crypto people. The more people who know about Crypto, the more demand it will make. The higher value of the coins will be in the near future. Good for our investments and financial market. What are your recommendations anyway?
PopoyDog

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
What could there be to wait. It will only take few days for the ICO to end and your thread still remain the same. People need it most now than after the ICO. There is even no link to your whitepaper here visitors have to find it by themselves.

XBrick will go around and help educate people about crypto currencies. They intend to future proof its operations, I believe that most companies will be able to implement changes when needed. Planning in advance is good but one should be flexible also to determine what the market needs. XBrick is a good project although I have few recommendations myself to improve XBrick

XBrick token XBC will be used to promote the blockchain technology through initiatives such as educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.
What I really like on this crypto exchange is the scholarship that really needed especially those students who are diligent to have a diploma but lack financial aspect, through the help of XBrick exchange they can pursue their dreams.

They are just doing this to fulfill their deep sense of social responsibility but giving something is really something. This will really help those people who struggle in their life and wanted to have a good life. Their testimony will really make Xbrick a good reputation as well as a good example to some companies who wanted to start their ICO.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 270

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
This is just PRE-ANN and no one can answer you yet rather than the moderator of XBRICK exchange. There is no update regarding with this new ICO but I already seen it in a medium and view their telegram group. As what I discovered, Xbrick will just run only for 10 consecutive days. I am bit interested because of that information, but I don't think that it will be followed by the team.
10 days of ICO? This thread was made long time ago but still, there is no update in this announcement thread. I think that Xbrick will extend their ICO because 10 days are not enough for a project to become successful. Xbrick is an exchange platform and I think it needs a big amount just to launch their exchange. The amount they needed can't be filled in just a couple of days. Maybe, this is just starting and they will announce for extension anytime.
Maybe they dont need much for the project. I’ve heard that xbrick has been started already since last year, it could be they just want some remodeling in their system. Well, lets see after the said is over.

I heard that too. Maybe they just want to inform users before they fully introduce it to the public. I think they had allocated most of their time on research and development than marketing their platform which is a good sign that they have prepared much for this big project. I am hoping that people will give this a project a chance.
+1 with your reasoning!
This is not a usual token sale anymore but Xbrick just want to spread the word using ICOs. They don't need anymore to make long period of time since they already established their platform. Few more days, we will now experience Xbrick Exchange.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

Stay tuned!

XBrick token XBC will be used to promote the blockchain technology through initiatives such as educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.
What I really like on this crypto exchange is the scholarship that really needed especially those students who are diligent to have a diploma but lack financial aspect, through the help of XBrick exchange they can pursue their dreams.

They are just doing this to fulfill their deep sense of social responsibility but giving something is really something. This will really help those people who struggle in their life and wanted to have a good life. Their testimony will really make Xbrick a good reputation as well as a good example to some companies who wanted to start their ICO.

We really need to educate people not because of the profit we can gain, but also for the coming years that will change because of this cryptocurrency world. I admire how Xbrick will help the world to learn more about this innovation. This will help people to understand and be not afraid about this change.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: