Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10436 times)
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:37:08 AM

As expected, the bigger the amount or value allocated for the bounty campaigns, the more participants will definitely flock to it. The result is that even if the bounty allocation is huge, the amount received per participant is still small. Another reason why a certain bounty program is flocked with so many participants is not only that the bounty allocation is huge but also the project looks very legit and has a very solid team that might probably be selling out their ICO in an instant. Bounty participants are getting more brilliant these days. 
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:43:14 AM

although more and more people are participating in the bounty program but with the rules now will not affect the long-joined members because with merit rules, only good-quality users can benefit from this program
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:47:40 AM

In my opinion I think all ICo's should limit the number of bounty participants but on the other side in one particular ICo its good for them to have many bounty participants to advertise their project and be more successful.

Perhaps participants will be the ones who choose a campaign with some participants and the campaigns also often require high requirements, so it's about promoting a project even not the best participants that can be promoted, so I do not think choosing a participant to join a campaign will teapi many campaign
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

its true if many participants join in some campaigns they can have a small amount  after giving the rewards so they must really tighten some of there rules to be more satisfied the participants rewards cause we all know the participants only tries to join the campaigns its up to the Ico's if they will rejects some of them and by letting other to other knows whas the great or good project so many are joining of it to have a good benefit.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:58:39 AM

Yeah alot of participants are participating in bounty programs but how can you tell who's best? There is no criteria to filter best participants plus as they made very hard to earn merits, i don't want any new regulation on bounty programs.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

Yeah alot of participants are participating in bounty programs but how can you tell who's best? There is no criteria to filter best participants plus as they made very hard to earn merits, i don't want any new regulation on bounty programs.
Yes, the more people know Bounty. They decide to choose Bounty to minimize the risk. Bounty program is suitable for overworkers, for office workers. Later, Bounty will not be good enough to participate because there are too many participants and the income will be lower.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

The market will always be saturated, and now the rules of the forum have brought a lot of inconvenience, but it also sets a very large threshold. Newcomers are not easy to join in.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:15:31 AM

Theres really a problem with the huge amount of participants on the bounty campaigns. To they stakes sind to a very low level and its not profitable in some campaigns to participate. Twitter campaigns are the worst of all. They are so many participants on the twitter campaigns. This one is the easiest to particiapte, getting thousands of followers on twitter is less work. The hardest are the signature campaigns. There you need a high rank to get some good amount of tokens. But there are also so much junior memebers who let sink the stakes for everyone.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

How can this be regulated when most of the profit are from bounty campaigns and this will lures people to join the campaigns. Most of the profits are also being invested  that is the cycle there.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

I do not know how in social networks, however, with participation in the campaign signature , there are no problems with the number of participants. Only in some projects ICO participants sometimes gather several hundred, and in most such ICO projects they are usually several dozen. For the ICO team, a large number of participants, on the contrary, is very profitable. Their project is being promoted by a larger number of people, and the amount of payments is not increasing. Therefore, it is unlikely that the ICO team will take the initiative in this regard.
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:39:12 AM

well more and more who follow the bounty campaign, because no need to spend capital. but it is not easy also because we have to be diligent to find other profitable projects, we can not rely on one project, but no problem it just takes hard work.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

Hello community!

I totally agree with you. There should be a more stringent, more specific regulation for bonus campaigns. When it's easy, it's scattered and the consequences are clear. It is not denied that when there are many participants, the market of coins is growing and widespread.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

Hello community!

On the one hand, it is good. It is sign that more and more people every day get acquainted with cryptocurrency. It demonstrates to penetration of information on the cryptomarket into broad masses. This indispensable condition for broad and thorough penetration of technology of cryptocurrencies into the existing economy. If there is no demand, then there will be no offer also. The market quickly and successfully is based only with commercial benefit. On the other hand, the competition among participants of bounty of campaigns increases. Means, conditions of participation will be more difficult, and awards to decrease in sizes. I hope, it is compensated by more increased interest from business in the cryptomarket.
arief89

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

the large number of participants in the gift greatly affects the prize given, if more participants, the prize earned less, but we do not have to worry about that, because everyone who joins the gift has the same goal, that is, get a reward, if we just get a little gift, then we should remain grateful.

l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

This is a risk indeed to sign into the bounty campaigns because if there are many users they will share the rewards
Legendari

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:11:44 AM

Yes, unfortunately the number of bounty hunters is growing every day, and I think it will continue....

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:15:00 AM

Everybody has same chance, there cant be any criteria. Also a newbie does too much things on bonuty programs, it is not easy to finish the tasks. So whoever works, gets the stakes.
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

There should be a minimum and maximum of participants in each campaign, in other for participant to get a meaningful reward
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:19:05 AM

A lot of participants in popular companies.You just need to look for those companies that are not so popular but they have the potential

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

I don't think there's a lot of bounty hunters right now. It seems to me that now less people are involved in the bounty of the fall of Ethereum. IMHO

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: