Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO  (Read 2237 times)
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

Check my last investment Welltrado.
Doesn't mean that you have to invest there, but maybe you will like this project Smiley
As I understand you participated in their exclusive token sale? Did you get +25%?
Actually it looks like an interesting project. Fintech is something that I would be interested to invest.
Yes I was that one of the lucky guys that got a chance to participate there. Yes I got 25% bonus.
If you know what is alternative investing, P2P lending and how startups are disrupting current banking system then it can be a right choice to invest.
But you should take your decision on your own.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

Advising to invest in an ICO isn't something I would do. There are too many scams, and I'm scared about giving an advice that could make someone loose his money.
If you know Savedroid, you can check the campaign they just made last week. It's really worth checking
(they succesfully run an ICO, and few days after they put their website offline, and published pics of them chilling on a beach!!!
Their aim was to show how easy it was to scam people. Now they spend lot of time to explain this campaign!   Grin)
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:04:51 PM

the platform is pretty good actually but this needs to be something different between other similar platforms. because of a lot of this sort of thing and if no special advantages I think there is no great influence with his appearance.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moeda

Activity: 1529
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers

I think this is very dependent on the investor, the extent to which investors believe in the success of the project in the future. Speaking of investments in ICO is not just a total token look that sells during pre-sale or crow sale. But also after it was launched into the markets later.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Annubis

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

I preferred the German project Vreo.io. They are doing native in-game advertising and going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

Hi all,
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?

Cheers

Vast majority of people buying coins or tokens during ICO campaigns are not paying much attention to the details of startups they are attached to. Of course it is difficult to find out if the project is worth to invest in.
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:26:12 AM

Advising to invest in an ICO isn't something I would do. There are too many scams, and I'm scared about giving an advice that could make someone loose his money.
If you know Savedroid, you can check the campaign they just made last week. It's really worth checking
(they succesfully run an ICO, and few days after they put their website offline, and published pics of them chilling on a beach!!!
Their aim was to show how easy it was to scam people. Now they spend lot of time to explain this campaign!   Grin)
I've just checked that website and CEO is explaining that there were problems with a system. However I don't see a problem if people want to rest sometimes Cheesy
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

the platform is pretty good actually but this needs to be something different between other similar platforms. because of a lot of this sort of thing and if no special advantages I think there is no great influence with his appearance.
About what platform you're talking about? Welltrado.io?
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

Hi all,

Cheers

I think this is very dependent on the investor, the extent to which investors believe in the success of the project in the future. Speaking of investments in ICO is not just a total token look that sells during pre-sale or crow sale. But also after it was launched into the markets later.

Actually I haven't seen yet any project that would simulate (show as an example) their token price for the future (how it will change in the future).
It would be interesting to see their expectation, different scenarios.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

Hi all,

Cheers

I think you should do your own research Grin no one can tell you whether you should invest or not.

But if legit, it looks pretty good from afar, need to read the whitepaper, research their team, so on.
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:03:51 AM

I think you should do your own research Grin no one can tell you whether you should invest or not.

But if legit, it looks pretty good from afar, need to read the whitepaper, research their team, so on.

How important for you is MVP, already paying customers and of course history?
Alex_ODN

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:10:07 AM

I preferred the German project Vreo.io. They are doing native in-game advertising and going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay.

When I opened the website I couldn't find information about their roadmap, history, only 4 team members... Doesn't look very attractive. When I compare this website and Welltrado.io it's like day and night. Of course there is plenty of space to improve.
Vezdevlaz

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

TokenGo is a reliable and promising ICO project of 2018, a good team and an interesting idea, join, invest and get a profit! ICO is coming to an end, there are 6 days left.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

Investing in ICO is a most risky deal on this markets , you need 100 times to think before invest any money in ICO because have a big change to get -3-5x profit loss.
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

TokenGo is a reliable and promising ICO project of 2018, a good team and an interesting idea, join, invest and get a profit! ICO is coming to an end, there are 6 days left.
Why do you think it's better to invest in your project than Welltrado?
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

Investing in ICO is a good idea because it is also a another way of earning. But make sure that you will invest your money in the right ICO because many ICOs are are scam these days. I have friends who have already experienced it. Before you invest, make sure that you have researched about the ICO.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
Alex_ODN

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

Hi all,

Cheers

Vast majority of people buying coins or tokens during ICO campaigns are not paying much attention to the details of startups they are attached to. Of course it is difficult to find out if the project is worth to invest in.

What you're trying to is that most of investors are simply speculating?
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

Investing in ICO is a good idea because it is also a another way of earning. But make sure that you will invest your money in the right ICO because many ICOs are are scam these days. I have friends who have already experienced it. Before you invest, make sure that you have researched about the ICO.
Do you invest in ICOs too? If yes what?

Hi all,

Cheers

What you're trying to is that most of investors are simply speculating?

I think most of investors are just simply speculating and trying to get rich fast.
Vovka4

Activity: 510
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

At this point in time believe that it makes no sense to invest money in a variety of projects because most of them are scammers
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:44:00 AM

At this point in time believe that it makes no sense to invest money in a variety of projects because most of them are scammers

And it's better to invest in many altcoins that had a great potential.
Actually I didn't invest in ICO's because there's a high risks to scam my money from with it. I'm focusing to participate in bounty campaigns to gain free tokens and it's really profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: