Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 03:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO  (Read 2269 times)
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:30:50 AM

You can read the whitepaper and note the roadmap. If you think this ICO is good, then you are right to invest in this ICO. If much applause you make in an ICO, I think it is not accurate. You need to find out for yourself about the ICO details and you can check their website and their social media. You also need to know the history of the team from the ICO.

Do you have experience in investing to ICOs? If yes, could you tell me in which projects have you invested recently? What do you think about Welltrado project?
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:33:39 AM

I suggest to look at Ambit Mining ICO, one of the best tokens of this month.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:39:32 AM

I suggest to look at Ambit Mining ICO, one of the best tokens of this month.
in my opinion do not carelessly choose and invest in ICO,
because the risk is too big, you must be really smart in choosing ico in terms of background and read the whitepaper
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

DEFINITION of 'Initial Coin Offering (ICO)' An unregulated means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency venture.In an ICO campaign, a percentage of the cryptocurrency is sold to early backers of the project in exchange for legal tender or other cryptocurrencies, but usually for Bitcoin.

I don't really get why you're explaining what is ICO? Here we are talking about different ICO projects and how to find the right one. Have you heard something about Welltrado project? If yes, what do you think about it?

Look at the current situation objectively. ICO is not recommended. Although ICO is profitable, the risk is very high. And 99% of them are worthless. This is a kind of gambling. Unless you are a gambler.

I do agree with you, but if you can find those project which are in that 1% then you can expect for a bigger return. I think the most important thing is diversification. To spread capital into different projects. I think Welltrado can be one of those potential projects  Huh
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:39:12 AM

Check more specific about an ico want to invest your money, it real their coin have sold more or fake news to get many investor to invest their money on an ico. You have more carefully before joining at an ico project and you have check not only on website but also you have check at their team and the most important you have check the owner an ico. You have know is real man or using fake data.
Danica22

Activity: 195

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

There are a lot of new ICO, if you really want to invest in ICO, you should check the team and the white paper behind the project, if you think the project is legal, continue, but always invest in the money you can afford.
Do you think it's enough to check only team and while paper? I think it's very important to know that project has a prototype (MVP) that is working and possible to test it. Welltrado has it and it gives me additional trust in this project.
I think we need to check their community also because the community will decide that project will be succeed in the early or not.

This is not only the basis of checking if the new ico is a legit one. You must need to see every angle, what if the WP is a plagiarized? even if it is 30 - 50 pages. Having a booth in every event is one of my way to see if the project is legit. And of course if the team is entertaining their investor.

crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

Investing in ICO companies is a great decision to make because you can be able to obtained a great future and stable life dealing with them.
The high return on investment is a blessing that you should not missed.

Can you share your experience? What good/bad coins did you have? What kind of strategy do you use?
What is your opinion about Welltrado project?
Alex_ODN

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:36:34 PM

ICO is one of the most profitable investment methods. Many people are attracted by ICO profits, but now ICO is risky, you should be careful when investing in ICO. Make a deep research about the project and the team before.

As I understand you are pretty skeptical with investments to ICOs. Do you have any experience (good or bad)?

for the ICO I did not follow it because it focuses on what I follow now is bitcoin crown, I am investing there although the amount is not much, I'm sure bitcoin crown has a good concept like BTC

Hard to understand what you tried to say, but I would offer you to take a look on Welltrado project and you will not have to waste money on bad projects.
drmaggoo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

I think that this type of investment can still bring a good profit. But you need to carefully choose the project for investment.

MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

if you want to invest in the ico look at their income whether it has reached the target, I think the ICO will be successful with income now has reached 30m usd. so do not hesitate to invest in an ICO that has got a lot of investors
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:02:25 PM

I would consider checking out DIW Token before the ICO ends, it still has 1 more week until ICO end. ICO end date is 31st of May. But something else has come to my attention which i want to share with our community.

I just wanted to mention that I read an article regarding DIW's ICO final phase and that they will introduce to the public a part of the development of their platform (read below).

https://www.btcurrencies.com/news/diwtoken-com-ico-ending-as-project-development-advances.html

I wanted to follow up and confirm this, so, an admin who happens to be one of the developers of the DIW platform informed me that the development of the DIW platform is already underway and that the Alpha stage will be released ahead of schedule. This means that we will have Alpha stage of the DIW platform before the ICO ends, before the 31st of May instead of after the ICO as originally planned out. A code will be added to Github for everyone to view just like the article states and we will be able to talk about the platform as it develops in the DIW group.

Let me know your thoughts on this!

Thanks guys

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

ICO is one of the most profitable investment methods. Many people are attracted by ICO profits, but now ICO is risky, you should be careful when investing in ICO. Make a deep research about the project and the team before.

You're right mate, investing with ICO is absolutely having a high risk especially if a certain product is just not working already. Mostly ICO's today are failed due lack of participation from the community cause of some bad experience fro other ICO's. Hopefully their trust will back again.

If you will take a look at Welltrado project you will see that they have an already working prototype. However it's not the only one factor why I decided to buy Welltrado tokens. As with other projects I'm checking their team and history (what they have accomplished in the past).
skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

I would consider checking out DIW Token before the ICO ends, it still has 1 more week until ICO end. ICO end date is 31st of May. But something else has come to my attention which i want to share with our community.

I just wanted to mention that I read an article regarding DIW's ICO final phase and that they will introduce to the public a part of the development of their platform (read below).

https://www.btcurrencies.com/news/diwtoken-com-ico-ending-as-project-development-advances.html

I wanted to follow up and confirm this, so, an admin who happens to be one of the developers of the DIW platform informed me that the development of the DIW platform is already underway and that the Alpha stage will be released ahead of schedule. This means that we will have Alpha stage of the DIW platform before the ICO ends, before the 31st of May instead of after the ICO as originally planned out. A code will be added to Github for everyone to view just like the article states and we will be able to talk about the platform as it develops in the DIW group.

Thanks guys

I read the article, thanks. It was interesting yes. So they are releasing their alpha platform before the allocated time. That's good news for the DIW community.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

Thanks guys

This project has been going on for a long time, it's stayed strong all this time and it shows that the team is determined to get this project done successful. On the telegram group i've noticed that the admins have added a video of their co-founder talking about the blockchain technology being implemented in today's society and how it will be used within the platform that you mention in your post.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:44:34 AM

Thanks guys

This project has been going on for a long time, it's stayed strong all this time and it shows that the team is determined to get this project done successful. On the telegram group i've noticed that the admins have added a video of their co-founder talking about the blockchain technology being implemented in today's society and how it will be used within the platform that you mention in your post.

I read this article too earlier and find it interesting that the team is going through its phases and will finally show us the Alpha platform. I also was browsing DIW's social media and noticed that they uploaded a video with a speech of their COO and CoFounder. You can watch the video below if you want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGWPvzNhda0&feature=youtu.be
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers

I think if you want to invest in ICO better you see the white paper and see the implementation team and so you can see the good project there, therefore you should be careful investing in ICO, and I advise you to invest crypto because many promising projects and altcoins

But what is your opinion about this Welltrado project? Do you think it's a great business idea? Can you see potential in it?
Alex_ODN

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers

I would say if Most people who buy coins or tokens during ICO campaigns do not pay much attention to the startup details they attach. ICO is not just a total token display that is sold during pre-sales. But also after being launched into the market later. So you also need to know whether the ICO is worth investing.

Do you invest to ICO projects too? If yes in which projects have you invested so far? I do agree with you and I think it's very important to make a detailed research on each project you're willing to invest.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:59:01 AM

Isn't scary to invest in ICOs now because ROI of latest ICOs is very low?

It is not scary to invest because ICOs is proven all over the world. Base in my experience ICO is really good investment because it has an easy money that going through. More profitable that will earn daily if their will be many projects to come. For me it is better to choose ICO because it is preferable than the other way.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
sergikmmm

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

I`m be rich with ETrader_Bot for Mikey Wulf: https://www.bitcointalk.org/ETrader-Bot-Best-Software-For-Trading/
jenktosar

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

There are basic steps to take before investing in ICO, and these check are neccesary regardless of any ICO you want to invest in. First, know the team behind the project and their capacity.  Second, verify the supply and the plan on how the supply will be allocated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: