Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO  (Read 2236 times)
ZAYANDI

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

Looking at their project ideas and promotional tactics, I think this is a good ICO although never heard of it, it is a great partnership and great support from the community, and a great plan for the market and community as well, their tokens are planned to be placed on a binary exchange which is a good sign of a stable and real coin pricing. I have just seen ICO welltrado.io this and in my opinion it is good but you have to decide and participate at your own risk just do more research.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

it's funny to read the topic, where almost every commentator advertises his signature Grin

as for investing: invest only the amount that you are not afraid to lose! You do not need to take out loans to participate in the next Chinese ICO!
always think your own head, and do not listen to opinions in telegram chats. any authoritative opinion can always be paid advertising
candyemily112

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

this is a very cool option for fast and profitable earnings.I am sure that the most important thing is to choose the right project for attachments.
adutlf88xn

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

Investing in ICO is good at all because of through their good performances and services theres no reason to doubt their capacity and abilities in this industry
Kimjonghun

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

The following ICOs can be very profitable if ICO succeeds, but in investing there are risks, maybe the ICO you are following fails and you should be able to accept it. so choose ICO that has a good developer and good concept. to minimize failure.
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

I think the 2018th  will be more productive for the ICO. Over the past year people have gained experience, sound skepticism and are already more careful in selecting the projects. If earlier people were ready to invest in a project with a beautiful name and did not even study it, read the whitepapper, now they have already started to analyze and carefully select ico.

So, I advise you to clear your mind from doubts and just calmly select interesting projects that will be able to bring you a profit.

Do you think that minimal regulations can bring stability, transparency into ICO market? I think there should be created several levels: 1) projects only with an idea (risky); 2) projects with MVP (moderate); 3) projects that already testing their product and generating revenue (safe).
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

Investment are subject to market risk. If you are in for some serious crypto investments then you should thoroughly do research on parameters like the official website, whitepaper, the core team and the ICOs social media presence and pleasantries. If you are looking for some solid investment and good returns, then I would suggest DAKUCE.

Dakuce is a cryptocurrency exchange which claims to be the most secured and stable of its kind. It is the brainchild of top-tier blockchain enthusiasts, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors. The aim of Dakuce is to give a seamless and stutter-free user experience for an investor or trader to exchange cryptocurrencies or fiat money. With the high-performance engine, the cryptocurrency exchange can deliver millions of transactions per second. A unique error management feature adds to that swift transaction experience.

The ICO started on 12th June and will end on 12th July 2018.

To know more about Dakuce: http://dakuce.com/
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

Investment are subject to market risk. If you are in for some serious crypto investments then you should thoroughly do research on parameters like the official website, whitepaper, the core team and the ICOs social media presence and pleasantries. If you are looking for some solid investment and good returns, then I would suggest DAKUCE.

Dakuce is a cryptocurrency exchange which claims to be the most secured and stable of its kind. It is the brainchild of top-tier blockchain enthusiasts, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors. The aim of Dakuce is to give a seamless and stutter-free user experience for an investor or trader to exchange cryptocurrencies or fiat money. With the high-performance engine, the cryptocurrency exchange can deliver millions of transactions per second. A unique error management feature adds to that swift transaction experience.

The ICO started on 12th June and will end on 12th July 2018.

To know more about Dakuce: http://dakuce.com/

Why do you think this project is better than Welltrado?
huyentrang08000

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:22:11 AM

ICO is one of the most profitable investment methods. Many people are attracted by ICO profits, but now ICO is risky, you should be careful when investing in ICO. Make a deep research about the project and the team before.
kicksay

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

I preferred the German project Vreo.io. They are doing native in-game advertising and going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay.
jackychan1209

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

There are basic steps to take before investing in ICO, and these check are neccesary regardless of any ICO you want to invest in. First, know the team behind the project and their capacity.  Second, verify the supply and the plan on how the supply will be allocated.
Mozi moon

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

I very much doubt to invest in ISO. Many people who invest in ICO do not make a profit. And the main reason is the lack of funds for investing in many new projects.
Kettle255

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:35:48 AM

There is many new coming ICO, you should check the team behind the project and the white paper if you really like to invest on the ICO, if you think the project are legit, go ahead, but always invest on money you can afford to lose.
Basketball5

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

Investing in ico is not bad if you have taken the proper knowledge of that ico. There are too many projects in market but you cannot invest every project. All is depends on you , you have to make strong analysis on that project at which you want to invest. In ico the main thing is your accurate choice of the project, once you choose right project then you definitely earn lot in future.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:01:59 AM

Investing in ico projects is a smart choice for you, as long as you have the condition that you comment that the ico project has good products as well as you find that it will quickly hit the floor then you invest
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:23:34 AM

Investing in ICO is a good idea because it is also a another way of earning. But make sure that you will invest your money in the right ICO because many ICOs are are scam these days. I have friends who have already experienced it. Before you invest, make sure that you have researched about the ICO.
beautygirl816

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

Investing in ICO is good at all because of through their good performances and services theres no reason to doubt their capacity and abilities in this industry
because of the hard ship that they experienced they build a name and braver company.
babysocoolll

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:48:26 AM

ICO is one of the most profitable investment methods. Many people are attracted by ICO profits, but now ICO is risky, you should be careful when investing in ICO. Make a deep research about the project and the team before.
amylouise166

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

In principle, I do not really believe that investments are very likely to earn, it is very risky, but if you invest money, then it is now
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

Today, such investments can be regarded as very dangerous and you can simply lose money, you will never be able to return them, it seems to me that you must understand this. Before investing, seriously check your knowledge of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: