Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:58:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: litecoin dead ?  (Read 49298 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:51:23 AM

So I suggest diversifying and look at the trend which says scrypts are dead and so diversify into SHA256 coins and I would strongly advise to buy a few thousand ixCoins.
Good luck!

I would rather buy PPcoin than any iXcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:36:40 AM

The trend for crypto is... up (or, alternatively, down for fiat). I remember the March frenzy in altcos quite well and also the dead talks about crypto during a long 2012.
Cryptos dont need a product or plan, they are just protocols. Their inherent usefulness will do the rest, now and then fueled by a frenzy and continuous fiat fail.

Its inevitable.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 10:06:47 AM

The trend for crypto is... up (or, alternatively, down for fiat). I remember the March frenzy in altcos quite well and also the dead talks about crypto during a long 2012.
Cryptos dont need a product or plan, they are just protocols. Their inherent usefulness will do the rest, now and then fueled by a frenzy and continuous fiat fail.

Its inevitable.

Did you say fiat fail?

Hahahaaaa.

Bitcoin is fiat.  Litecoin is fiat.

And yes, all fiats eventually fail 100% - 100% of the time.

And you think this country will give rise and real value to hundreds of worthless fiats, crypto fiats backed by nothing, no one, with ZERO intrinsic value and attached to nothing or no one of value or importance?

I wish I could laugh but that's beyond ridiculous.  There will be one, maybe two big crypto fiats, Bitcoin and one more and the western governments will choose one to adopt and the ones which don't die on their own will be killed overnight, in the name of national security, with one simple executive order.

Don't get your hopes not your money on $1,000 crypto fiats all over the place or Litecoin being worth anything more than the sheer gift it had already received.

This is called reality and the slight disturbance we have witnessed thus far is for a preplanned purpose and will therefore, be very short lived.  

So enjoy it while it lasts and make some money by being smart not dreaming pipe dreams with your eyes wide open.

Good luck.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 12:06:21 PM

Its inevitable.

Did you say fiat fail?

Hahahaaaa.

And you think this country will give rise and real value to hundreds of worthless fiats, crypto fiats backed by nothing, no one, with ZERO intrinsic value and attached to nothing or no one of value or importance?

I wish I could laugh but that's beyond ridiculous.  There will be one, maybe two big crypto fiats, Bitcoin and one more and the western governments will choose one to adopt and the ones which don't die on their own will be killed overnight, in the name of national security, with one simple executive order.

Don't get your hopes not your money on $1,000 crypto fiats all over the place or Litecoin being worth anything more than the sheer gift it had already received.

This is called reality and the slight disturbance we have witnessed thus far is for a preplanned purpose and will therefore, be very short lived.  

So enjoy it while it lasts and make some money by being smart not dreaming pipe dreams with your eyes wide open.

Good luck.

you my friend have no idea of what you are talking about, take a moment and read what you wrote in this thread and compare all your posts against each other, you make no sense and you seem to not understand what you are talking about.

For Bitcoin is a phenomenon, and not the first in line of many more other worthless coins which will go to $1,000, so one would be incredibly fortunate to be able to find the next Bitcoin, if by some rare chance there will be another alt-coin to reach such ridiculous highs  

So I suggest diversifying and look at the trend which says scrypts are dead and so diversify into SHA256 coins and I would strongly advise to buy a few thousand ixCoins.

Got what I mean when I say you make no sense and you have no idea of what you are talking about ? I will add something here, when you say Bitcoin or any other crypto has no real value, I would like to stop you here and explain to you how things get their own value. there is this thing called demand and there the other thing called supply, as simple as it gets, so lets say I need milk for my kids, what gives the milk any value ? why is it 1$/L why it is not 100$, well because the supply makes it worth 1$, lets say that something somehow will happen and the demand will rise and the suplly doesnt, you will see the price of that milk rising.

- that been said, we compare the value of things to Fiat, Euro...USD...CAD..... and this is the point of FIAT it makes it easier for us to deal with trading our goods and services giving each thing a FIAT value, but as you know your goverment and banks backup this currency, so it is attached to political and financial and... conditions, as the past proved us all, your FIAT keep losing its value against goods and services, simply because "its backed up" by someone who keep messing with it like printing more and making bad decisions.

and this is exactly what bitcoin came to solve, alts came to solve something that Bitcoin couldn't solve maybe it is not the best explanation, but each Alt came for its reason, and I am not talking about your shitcoin and all the drama going on on this sub-forum. Bitcoin is the future or maybe a start of a future revolution. your shitcoin is....well the name describe it.

I believe and when I say I believe, not based on emotions or anything else, I believe that Bitcoin and Litecoin will survive and I am sure that as long Bitcoin rise to success Litecoin will go side by side with it.  

rampalija

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:16:04 PM

not dead, now is the best time to buy some LTC

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 11:13:57 PM

why?

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
adamas
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003

VIS ET LIBERTAS

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 08:15:53 AM

why?
  bc LTC has touched the bottom and good news are waiting in the wings, ... but I'm sure you know that  Cool

"Es ist kein Zeichen geistiger Gesundheit, gut angepasst an eine kranke Gesellschaft zu sein."
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 11:27:33 AM

Shhh crap, the difficulty went up, time to remember rule #1 and rule #2 of liteclub.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
rampalija

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 10:05:17 PM

why?
  bc LTC has touched the bottom and good news are waiting in the wings, ... but I'm sure you know that  Cool

hoe do u know that LTC touched bottom

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 10:40:53 PM

why?

There is bottom for LTC because it has no fundamentals and the technology will always be against it.

As soon as Bitcoin heads higher, in the next 30 days you'll realize the truth of the matter.

reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 11:32:31 PM

why?

There is bottom for LTC because it has no fundamentals and the technology will always be against it.

As soon as Bitcoin heads higher, in the next 30 days you'll realize the truth of the matter.

You are just a troll with no brain... hold your crap and leave LTC to smart ppl with brain Smiley

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 11:42:10 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2013, 12:40:01 AM by Vlad2Vlad

why?
 bc LTC has touched the bottom and good news are waiting in the wings, ... but I'm sure you know that  Cool

You are just a troll with no brain... hold your crap and leave LTC to smart ppl with brain Smiley

I'm all out of alts - now holding just Bitcoin and ixCoin.

Glad to have a genius like you on record that you're balls deep in LTC, here at .01149000.

Hold on to your shit, it's gonna hit the fan in the next 30-60 days, ya smart guy, you.  lol.

BBLotus

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:55:34 AM

I'm watching Litecoin tetter over the $4 mark now. So much for it never hitting $3 again.

Over the years of being a fan of bitcoins it was fun watching all the stupid people scream that "it was dead and has no real world value" whenever the price corrected at a higher price than when the hype began, often in a bigger decimal place. And whenever it gained traction in price they screamed, "this is a bubble and it will drop to zero!"

Now I get to see all those same tired arguments again but this time about litecoin.

Litecoin now adopted on 3 Chinese exchanges dwarfing the rest of the world. MtGox has included it in their Midas engine and have made clear that Midas is in the final stage of upgrading. The Litecoin Dev team has just recieved TONS of money to go through the code and make improvements with a ex lead engineer from Google and the brother of the biggest exchange in China.

Your version of "reality" like most people who throw around this term, is as opiniated as any teenager's personal diary.

The reality is that Justin Beiber is a millionaraire who owns multiple mansions while Nicola Tesla died without a penny to his name.

Even bitcoin itself in the current state is kind of useless, like the first handful of airplanes, first 10 years of computers, first online business. Etc.

But consumer's are sick and tired of getting screwed by their banks, they will adopt digital currencies not even based on the merits themselves but on just how it will be ANTHING but the banks. Kind of like how if a Democrat is in office the people vote for a republican, and if vice versa they just want ANYTHING then what they currently have in hopes of it being different because we all know the current system is deeply flawed.

Microsoft wasn't the only technology company even though it was number 1. Many copy cats because giants in their own right even when it was based on silly, highly overvalued, and aesthetical reasons. Like Apple.

If Bitcoin succeeds then so will tens, possibly hundreds, perhaps even thousands of other alt currencies. The pool they are taking from (the entire global market) is so astronomically big that if a coin could corner just the smallest portion of that market for even a short period of time, it's value would be significant.

Altcoins may not have the privileges of being the early adopter's of bitcoin miner's back when btc was at .015 cents but compared to the mainstream who jump on board a year or two from now it sure is going to feel like it.

I don't need to make millions of dollars off of this. Hundred's of thousands will be acceptable. And this ride is far, far from over.

Is a Toshiba laptop much different than a Dell, or HP, Or Lenova.

How about Chevy, Ford, Mustang, etc.?

Does any new technology only manifest as a single company - no, of course not.

Marketplace References:
====================
(Bought 4.2btc via Paypal.)
index.php?topic=115468.0
(Sold $70 in gift cards for btc. to "Btc Guy")
laowai80

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:16:04 AM

Kind of like how if a Democrat is in office the people vote for a republican, and if vice versa...

Please restrain yourself from insulting cryptocurrencies with such a comparison Smiley

+1 for your post.
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:32:02 AM

i agree with lotus. but before we have hundreds of cryptos i believe we need to establish some sort of cryteria for their launch. for example for tgem not to be premined or obvious scam. maybe a narrow field niche.
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:07:54 AM

Yah, I doubt we have a "Highlander" scenario, "There can be only one!"

Bitcoin might be Coca Cola, "The real thing" but there's room for Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Mr Pib, Faygo Cola etc etc.

Might be too late to stuff teh genie back in teh bottle for the hundreds of alts, there may have been that many by now, but the market will decide me thinks, the failboats will sink, the ones will any merit at all will gain traction.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
laowai80

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:05:16 PM

Thank Bitcoin for that. LTC/BTC didn't move much, and is still a huge drop from months ago.

Thank you, bitcoin Smiley
See, we don't need to fight or argue, BTC+LTC = love, not war.
However, percentage-wise LTC has a potential to overshoot BTC's rise until a more fair ratio is established.
bitcool
Legendary

Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000

Live and enjoy experiments

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:18:57 PM

... so without major price manipulation by BTC-e and some whales LTC would be way bellow 0.01 ...

Sounds like you have a magic formula. Care to enlighten us?
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:48:00 PM

... so without major price manipulation by BTC-e and some whales LTC would be way bellow 0.01 ...

Sounds like you have a magic formula. Care to enlighten us?

If BTC price goes up 50% but nothing happens with LTC (demand and supply remain constant) than LTC/BTC must go 50% down. There are
more than few reasons we can point at for recent BTC price increase but can you point at one reason why LTC price should follow BTC trend?
I can't. LTC on Gox and similar craps do not hold watter anymore. It is all about speculation of the known LTC players, as many times before.

so why BTC went up, care to point one reason ....
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:09:18 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2013, 05:22:45 PM by mmitech

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=311361.0
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/baidu.com <--- rank in China 1, global rank 5 (do you have any idea how big is that?)

I will explain to you how this market works, there is something called adoption, what happened there is adoption and it has nothing to do directly with the price.

now the price of BTC went up because of a simple reason, demand higher than supply, maybe big investors have more confidence.... you have to know that this market is under the influence of speculation, the same works with LTC, you know that LTC is traded in big volumes I mean really big volumes and as you mentioned china, LTC is already in 3 of the bigest Chinese exchanges.

when they say LTC is next to BTC, they mean something , people just don't talk out of thin air, do your research, look at these bubbles you may understand what I am talking about http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/coins/graphicalComparison

I will save you some clicks :

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: