Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:12:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: litecoin dead ?  (Read 49298 times)
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:02:26 PM

I'm a Litecoin supporter, but to say Litecoin will overtake Bitcoin is crazy. It all boils down to two words: network effect.

no one said that Litecoin will over take Bitcoin, this wont happen ever, but saying that Litecoin is shit and will die and ..... is just a total fanatic Nazi shit over it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 09:03:46 PM

Again, LTC does nothing that BTC is incapable of. If BTC is gold, then mBTC is silver. It's infinitely divisible for a reason, dweebs. The LTC crew is just fool of the clowns that missed the BTC boat and are looking for something else to pump to get massive returns on.

Don't get me wrong, I liked LTC back when it was 20 cents, and even more when I dumped it at over $4. But by all means if you want to be a bagholder, then go ahead.

If something is gonna be the "silver to bitcoins gold", it sure as fuck isn't gonna be a fork of bitcoin.

Im getting sick of you anti LTC fuckers. LTC doesn't have to do anything big differently to shine, its already slightly different go and read it. What do you mean missing the BTC boat, do you have a problem with those who are playing smart and investing in LTC? you yourself sold at $4 so you invested yourself also, how dare you to take your profit out of LTC and bash it.
Yes, because that's all it's good for; pump and dump.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:11:16 PM

Again, LTC does nothing that BTC is incapable of. If BTC is gold, then mBTC is silver. It's infinitely divisible for a reason, dweebs. The LTC crew is just fool of the clowns that missed the BTC boat and are looking for something else to pump to get massive returns on.

Don't get me wrong, I liked LTC back when it was 20 cents, and even more when I dumped it at over $4. But by all means if you want to be a bagholder, then go ahead.

If something is gonna be the "silver to bitcoins gold", it sure as fuck isn't gonna be a fork of bitcoin.

Im getting sick of you anti LTC fuckers. LTC doesn't have to do anything big differently to shine, its already slightly different go and read it. What do you mean missing the BTC boat, do you have a problem with those who are playing smart and investing in LTC? you yourself sold at $4 so you invested yourself also, how dare you to take your profit out of LTC and bash it.
Yes, because that's all it's good for; pump and dump.

u just mad u sold at $4 and try to bash it so u can buy cheaper
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 09:12:17 PM

Hmm...Bitcoin is at $340 so why is Litcoin up to almost $4.40 from $1.50 just a week or two ago?  Based on your logic, Litecoin should be pennies right now.  Seems you're making the same mistake bears made against early Bitcoin and the trend is actually that merchants and exchanges are looking to use both so, you might want to update your rhetoric with more recent facts.  The trend is changing.  Litecoin becomes more popular as Bitcoin does and Litecoin will get to benefit and rise faster due to Bitcoins momentum and adoption success.

seriously, ignore this guy, I mean I should be doing some useful work now, but look at us we are wasting time with some random guy that cant talk sense and doesnt even know how to think, if you go and lookup his posts you will be sorry for every minute you wasted....

I thought that most of users are good educated and smart people, but sometimes I run to some users like this which makes me question the time I spend over here.

Good educated people?

I may not be good but I do have 2 bachelor of science degrees (BS Economics and BS Finance with a fat 3.8 GPA) so I am educated.

It's too bad that people have to be either rich or educated to be taken seriously.

Buy any coin you want.  I'm simply stating an obvious phenomenon and I simply suggest that people diversify preferably into merge mined coins as they seem to have the best chances.

And I suggest ixCoin not because I own a stack but because I see it becoming the next big coin and then logically I own a stack of it.

Good luck!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 09:12:38 PM

Yes, you figured out my master plan. Very mad at the near 2000% profit that I made. Roll Eyes

Idiot. Enjoying being a bagholder when the price collapses again. This is literally a repeat of what happened earlier this year. Have fun when this guy decides he wants out:

mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:21:09 PM

Yes, you figured out my master plan. Very mad at the near 2000% profit that I made. Roll Eyes

Idiot. Enjoying being a bagholder when the price collapses again. This is literally a repeat of what happened earlier this year. Have fun when this guy decides he wants out:

yes what is so strange about that ? I saw people dumping thousands of BTC at once, that they basically crashed the price 100% or more, or you forgot these days ? so lets call BTC dead right ?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 09:23:21 PM

yes what is so strange about that ? I saw people dumping thousands of BTC at once, that they basically crashed the price 100% or more, or you forgot these days ? so lets call BTC dead right ?

Now can the price of any asset crash MORE than 100%?

Fuck.  What's the point?

Carry on, I'm sorry I said anything.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:29:28 PM

I'm a Litecoin supporter, but to say Litecoin will overtake Bitcoin is crazy. It all boils down to two words: network effect.

no one said that Litecoin will over take Bitcoin, this wont happen ever, but saying that Litecoin is shit and will die and ..... is just a total fanatic Nazi shit over it.

Ah, I got you.

IMO, the people who say the following are clowns:
1. Litecoin will overtake Bitcoin
2. Litecoin will die or is dead/dying

Two words again are the main argument for my reasoning: network effect

Litecoin is the most popular ALT and it is here to say. Sorry if that makes you angry, but you need to learn to deal with it.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:31:13 PM

Now can the price of any asset crash MORE than 100%?

Fuck.  What's the point?

Carry on, I'm sorry I said anything.

yes I am using your logic Wink got it..... in fact it makes me wonder, you are not stupid as I thought but again whats the point of your posts, yes carry on sir...
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 09:35:18 PM

Ah, I got you.

Litecoin is the most popular ALT and it is here to say. Sorry if that makes you angry, but you need to learn to deal with it.
I'm not disagreeing with that. I like litecoin. Just not at it's current price point. It's fueled entirely by uninformed speculation and rampant greed.

Coinseeker

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:37:46 PM

I like litecoin. Just not at it's current price point. It's fueled entirely by uninformed speculation and rampant greed.

Sounds like another coin I've heard of...I can't quite put my finger on it.  Bit-something or other.  Oh well... Grin

If your ignore button isn't glowing, you're doing it wrong.
idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:42:24 PM

Ah, I got you.

I'm not disagreeing with that. I like litecoin. Just not at it's current price point. It's fueled entirely by uninformed speculation and rampant greed.
I think the same can be said for every coin in existence.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:43:21 PM

did that wall got eaten wow

what does this prove ? that LTC is dying right Wink

Edit: it is back but 20000 less !!!??? 
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 09:44:17 PM

And yet it's right back up now. 109k. Idiot. Cheesy

mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:45:25 PM

And yet it's right back up now. 109k. Idiot. Cheesy

thank you for that necessary input
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:59:53 PM

Someone get me an extinguisher for all this flaming  Grin Grin

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
rampalija

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 01:56:28 AM

I think it is diend now, i watc other mayor alts they are riseing but ltc drops

milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 02:37:31 AM

Are you drunk?

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
rampalija

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:43:45 AM

Are you drunk?

maybe a little XD

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 03:26:27 AM

Its alive, its going to hit $10 at this rate....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: