Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: litecoin dead ?  (Read 49298 times)
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:50:38 PM

how much you are getting paid for this ?
Learn to read. I am not offering my opinions for sale.
And the rest of your response shows that you are indeed butthurt; I touched a nerve.
This was done for free, but given my performance, I should definitely be paid!

You know the Bitcoiners are getting scared just by the responses in this thread. You can almost taste the fear dripping off every sentence.
Wait, what? Now it's not the delusion that Litecoin will be relevant in any way, but you actually do think it's going to challenge Bitcoin in some way? That's really, really bold.

Again, users were better off selling litecoins when they stopped having any use, and just hold bitcoins. I'd have no issue buying into an altcoin that actually solves problems, or has valuables services around it. I don't see that going on.

actually I have to admit that you did pushed me a bit off limits, I mean I draw a line and usually try to not cross it, but you guys keep coming and proving that you are here just to troll, so please can you answer the same question, why do you keep posting shit when you know that Litecoin is dead? and we've got your point here, move on nothing to discuss here, except if you are doing it for another reason..... which i am sure you do Wink
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:51:16 PM

It is fear. You also notice the same people in this forum and all they post is anti-altcoin comments or anti-litecoin comments in particular. I don't blame them or mind it I suppose, everyone is pushing their own agenda.

Wait, what? Now it's not the delusion that Litecoin will be relevant in any way, but you actually do think it's going to challenge Bitcoin in some way? That's really, really bold.

Again, users were better off selling litecoins when they stopped having any use, and just hold bitcoins. I'd have no issue buying into an altcoin that actually solves problems, or has valuables services around it. I don't see that going on.

It depends on your definition of the word challenge. I find it unlikely Litecoin will overtake Bitcoin's market cap but I predict it will make investors better percentage gains. When Litecoin goes on mtgox, I predict Bitcoin will crash and Litecoin will surge upwards. Do you disagree?

You know the Bitcoiners are getting scared just by the responses in this thread. You can almost taste the fear dripping off every sentence.

I'm telling you guys now, when Litecoin goes on Mtgox and Coinbase and btcchina etc Bitcoin is going to drop like a rock when investors realise what open source means and Litecoin will rise.
I personally think it's hilarious that the next generation of bagholders is excited about their investment.

Do you honestly think LTC has enough going to support it's current $100,000,000 market cap? Cheesy

I used to love talking to people like you on this forum when it was worth 5 cents Smiley
AMAZONBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Amazon for BTC

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:54:17 PM

Only 0.001% of the world now about bitcoin
When 50% of the world will know bitcoin
5% will know Litecoin
Don't you guys think big investors will want to invest in litecoin as well?
Don't you guys think that some millionaires will want a big part of the next big digital coin so they can lead the market?
Eventually most merchants using bitcoin may as well adapt litecoin. Think of the possibilities If mt.gox and bitstamp jump in Litecoin. Do merchants lose anything if they sell in litecoin? Why not give people a choice?
Why not adapt ATM's to litecoin?
Its like "gold" and "silver"

Do you seriously think LTC will stay at 5$ in the next 10 years?

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:09:14 PM

5% will know Litecoin
Don't you guys think that some millionaires will want a big part of the next big digital coin so they can lead the market?
Eventually most merchants using bitcoin may as well adapt litecoin. Think of the possibilities If mt.gox and bitstamp jump in Litecoin. Do merchants lose anything if they sell in litecoin? Why not give people a choice?

Yes. Look at the bitcoin hardware wallet Trezor which is coming out soon. The development kits also support Litecoin (not other alt coin).

Or Coinkite.com, the recently launched Bitcoin Wallet, Merchant POS and card solution... they have launched with Litecoin support.

Or here: http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/1pr0ss/good_news_neobee_might_use_litecoin/, you can see the big Neobee payment network launching in Cyprus in 2014 is considering having Litecoin support.

Why? Because Litecoin is bigger than all the other alt coin market caps added together several times. Millions of dollars of Litecoins get traded every week. It's known as the number 2 coin behind Bitcoin. All new money coming into the game take a look at bitcoin priced at $350 and then think is there a cheap alternative with potential and see Litecoin at $4...

Big things coming for Litecoin. 90% of the people who are anti-Litecoin are just scared Bitcoin holders Smiley
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 07:12:09 PM

Again, LTC does nothing that BTC is incapable of. If BTC is gold, then mBTC is silver. It's infinitely divisible for a reason, dweebs. The LTC crew is just fool of the clowns that missed the BTC boat and are looking for something else to pump to get massive returns on.

Don't get me wrong, I liked LTC back when it was 20 cents, and even more when I dumped it at over $4. But by all means if you want to be a bagholder, then go ahead.

If something is gonna be the "silver to bitcoins gold", it sure as fuck isn't gonna be a fork of bitcoin.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 08:03:10 PM

Again, LTC does nothing that BTC is incapable of. If BTC is gold, then mBTC is silver. It's infinitely divisible for a reason, dweebs. The LTC crew is just fool of the clowns that missed the BTC boat and are looking for something else to pump to get massive returns on.

Don't get me wrong, I liked LTC back when it was 20 cents, and even more when I dumped it at over $4. But by all means if you want to be a bagholder, then go ahead.

If something is gonna be the "silver to bitcoins gold", it sure as fuck isn't gonna be a fork of bitcoin.

Hahahaa.  Well put.

What they don't get, and they're techies, is that as Bitcoin goes higher there is an undeniable value proposition and opportunity cost which most will realize and not deny.

Why would anyone mine 1 shitty Litecoin as it drops in value when for the same money and LESS in energy costs, mine with ASICS a surging Bitcoin AND another 7 alt coins (and constantly growing) for FREE.

7 alt coins For FREE.  

So you can RIGHT NOW, mine 8 Total coins, INCLUDING BITCOIN.

Or you can mine Litecoin, just 1 coin, and waste tons in energy costs.

Why is this so complicated to understand, my 5 year old gets it?  Is the bias for Litecoin lovers so bad that they're now actually stupified?

Litecoin and scrypt are DOA!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 08:07:57 PM

5% will know Litecoin

Yes. Look at the bitcoin hardware wallet Trezor which is coming out soon. The development kits also support Litecoin (not other alt coin).

Or Coinkite.com, the recently launched Bitcoin Wallet, Merchant POS and card solution... they have launched with Litecoin support.

Or here: http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/1pr0ss/good_news_neobee_might_use_litecoin/, you can see the big Neobee payment network launching in Cyprus in 2014 is considering having Litecoin support.

Why? Because Litecoin is bigger than all the other alt coin market caps added together several times. Millions of dollars of Litecoins get traded every week. It's known as the number 2 coin behind Bitcoin. All new money coming into the game take a look at bitcoin priced at $350 and then think is there a cheap alternative with potential and see Litecoin at $4...

Big things coming for Litecoin. 90% of the people who are anti-Litecoin are just scared Bitcoin holders Smiley

Right, Bitcoin holders must be terrified right now

Bhahahhaahaaaa.

The alt coin stupidity here is mind numbing.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:08:21 PM

Im getting sick of you anti LTC fuckers. LTC doesn't have to do anything big differently to shine, its already slightly different go and read it. What do you mean missing the BTC boat, do you have a problem with those who are playing smart and investing in LTC? you yourself sold at $4 so you invested yourself also, how dare you to take your profit out of LTC and bash it.
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:10:59 PM

Hahahaa.  Well put.

What they don't get, and they're techies, is that as Bitcoin goes higher there is an undeniable value proposition and opportunity cost which most will realize and not deny.

Why would anyone mine 1 shitty Litecoin as it drops in value when for the same money and LESS in energy costs, mine with ASICS a surging Bitcoin AND another 7 alt coins (and constantly growing) for FREE.

7 alt coins For FREE.  

So you can RIGHT NOW, mine 8 Total coins, INCLUDING BITCOIN.

Or you can mine Litecoin, just 1 coin, and waste tons in energy costs.

Why is this so complicated to understand, my 5 year old gets it?  Is the bias for Litecoin lovers so bad that they're now actually stupified?

Litecoin and scrypt are DOA!

blablabla whatever. Litecoin at $4.30..try harder
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 08:13:21 PM

Im getting sick of you anti LTC fuckers. LTC doesn't have to do anything big differently to shine, its already slightly different go and read it. What do you mean missing the BTC boat, do you have a problem with those who are playing smart and investing in LTC? you yourself sold at $4 so you invested yourself also, how dare you to take your profit out of LTC and bash it.

How dare he exercise his freedom of speech?

You mean like you cursing at him, condemning him and trying to rob him of his rights and liberties?

Boy, it sure is nice to have the rights and freedoms you're enjoying at this moment, isn't it?

Try then, not to be such a mindless muppet.

Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:16:23 PM

How dare he exercise his freedom of speech?

You mean like you cursing at him, condemning him and trying to rob him of his rights and liberties?

Boy, it sure is nice to have the rights and freedoms you're enjoying at this moment, isn't it?

Try then, not to be such a mindless muppet.

shut up trollface nobody asked you anything, you guys are annoying as hell. There has been so many explanations and answers do your LTC bashing still you keep on going and saying the same crap over and over
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:24:53 PM

ok I will try to be respectful as much I can (it is becoming harder), we are talking about choices here, in the real world of open market people like to have the chance to chose their product, if you come here and try to force your point of view you wont do any better. people will still invest on whatever think is good for them.

it is the same if you force me to use BMW, I own Renault and I love it, it does the same thing it drives me wherever whenever I want, I do not feel the need to pay for a fancy overpriced car, i took my choice and I am happy with it. I use Visacard instead of Mastercard, I use windows and linux and not a MAC, I use an Android phone instead of an IPhone or a windows mobile phone, I drink Pepsi instead CocaCola......

and I would like to add something, the fact that most of you doesnt know is the daily BTC volume you see is the reason of LTC  rising in price, there was 57.000 BTC bought and traded for LTC only yesterday, when we talk about big exchanges Like Mtgox and BTCChina and bitstamp adding Litecoin, this means people will be for once able to buy and sell Litecoins directly at close to no cost and you will automatically lose some of the volume.

and quit crying about it here, you think LTC is dead/ dying, ok cool don't buy it, you did a good job predicting the future and you saved your ass, I just want to understand why you have to come back and cry even further.

PS: you do not have to answer me... just move on....
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:28:02 PM

I forgot to add this: you remind me of cumunism days, when we had only one choice of everything, one kind of milk and one kind of car and only one kind of everything because our leaders thought that we cant make choices and they have to make them for us, and you are doing it all again, so bitcoin or what.... death?
Coinseeker

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:35:27 PM

You're arguing with people who don't understand basic investment strategy.  Diversifying is what all smart investors look for.  Since all crypto is majority speculation, it only makes sense to diversify into other crypto.  After you've satisfied your Bitcoin needs, Litecoin is that obvious first choice.  One of the first things I learned was "Bitcoin is gold and Litecoin is silver."  That always stuck and it's the same thing every new user is learning.  That's why the more popular Bitcoin gets, the higher both BTC and LTC's market cap grows.  

Like it or not BTC and LTC will coexist and in most cases will be co-branded.  Merchants won't just accept Bitcoin, they will be accepting Bitcoin and Litecoin.  Upcoming solutions will mostly all cater to both because people already know it's BTC/LTC.  Merchants don't care about the tech, they just care about more customers.  So, ramble on about how Litcoin isn't anything different, blah, blah, blah.  The truth is it's very different from an investors perspective.  One is $350 and the other is $4.  Really a no brainer when you factor in risk verse reward.

As for a world with just one crypto...delusional thinking.  Absolutely and totally delusional.  

If your ignore button isn't glowing, you're doing it wrong.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 08:38:13 PM

I forgot to add this: you remind me of cumunism days, when we had only one choice of everything, one kind of milk and one kind of car and only one kind of everything because our leaders thought that we cant make choices and they have to make them for us, and you are doing it all again, so bitcoin or what.... death?

Correct, it's gonna be one digital currency or death.

Only it won't be Bitcoin, it's gonna be a currency nobody is even considering right now.

I think it's gonna be ixCoin, [IXC] but Zurich will give it the global currency symbol of XIC.

Enjoy the little freedom you have left while it lasts, for the dictator that is coming, armed with the power of freedom robbing digital currency will make the Eastern Bloc dictators appear like kind, gentle Disney Characters.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 08:41:32 PM

You're arguing with people who don't understand basic investment strategy.  Diversifying is what all smart investors look for.  Since all crypto is majority speculation, it only makes sense to diversify into other crypto.  After you've satisfied your Bitcoin needs, Litecoin is that obvious first choice.  One of the first things I learned was "Bitcoin is gold and Litecoin is silver."  That always stuck and it's the same thing every new user is learning.  That's why the more popular Bitcoin gets, the higher both BTC and LTC's market cap grows.  

Like it or not BTC and LTC will coexist and in most cases will be co-branded.  Merchants won't just accept Bitcoin, they will be accepting Bitcoin and Litecoin.  Upcoming solutions will mostly all cater to both because people already know it's BTC/LTC.  Merchants don't care about the tech, they just care about more customers.  So, ramble on about how Litcoin isn't anything different, blah, blah, blah.  The truth is it's very different from an investors perspective.  One is $350 and the other is $4.  Really a no brainer when you factor in risk verse reward.

As for a world with just one crypto...delusional thinking.  Absolutely and totally delusional.  

Diversifying is smart but a smart investors sees trends and the trend has clearly been that Litecoin [and most alt coins] are inversely correlated to Bitcoin which means as Bitcoin goes higher Litecoin et al will continue to go lower and since there is no limit to how high Bitcoin can go, there is no floor underneath Litecoin and most alt coins which means there is a very straying possibility that they will go to zero.

Next year will be a year where Bitcoin will be more valuable than gold which means Litecoin and most alt coins will be destroyed.

So diversify, but look at the writing on the wall and diversify into positively correlated alt coins.

IxCoin has tracked Bitcoin almost step for step.

mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:45:32 PM

Correct, it's gonna be one digital currency or death.

Only it won't be Bitcoin, it's gonna be a currency nobody is even considering right now.

I think it's gonna be ixCoin, [IXC] but Zurich will give it the global currency symbol of XIC.

Enjoy the little freedom you have left while it lasts, for the dictator that is coming, armed with the power of freedom robbing digital currency will make the Eastern Bloc dictators appear like kind, gentle Disney Characters.

so ixCoin is the future ? why because you have a stack of it? I thought it was about adoption and market capacity and services around the coin and...... see this again proves that you have a delusional thinking, I mean you cant have one clear opinion or you do not even know what you are talking about, seriously I dont even know why I am wasting my time with you, sure you are right go ahead you are free of doing anything you want, just dont act as [sarcasm] the big saver that cares about us because we are going to lose everything if we invest into litecoin, you know everything and you can predict the future [/sarcasm]

Coinseeker

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:47:01 PM

Hmm...Bitcoin is at $340 so why is Litcoin up to almost $4.40 from $1.50 just a week or two ago?  Based on your logic, Litecoin should be pennies right now.  Seems you're making the same mistake bears made against early Bitcoin and the trend is actually that merchants and exchanges are looking to use both so, you might want to update your rhetoric with more recent facts.  The trend is changing.  Litecoin becomes more popular as Bitcoin does and Litecoin will get to benefit and rise faster than Bitcoin did initially, due to Bitcoins momentum and adoption success. I say it's a win for all crypto and certainly a win for Bitcoin.  Not sure why that scares a handful of Bitcoiners.  Fortunately most have accepted this as fact so, you remaining hold outs are really irrelevant and just good for entertainment purposes.   Grin

If your ignore button isn't glowing, you're doing it wrong.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:50:47 PM

Hmm...Bitcoin is at $340 so why is Litcoin up to almost $4.40 from $1.50 just a week or two ago?  Based on your logic, Litecoin should be pennies right now.  Seems you're making the same mistake bears made against early Bitcoin and the trend is actually that merchants and exchanges are looking to use both so, you might want to update your rhetoric with more recent facts.  The trend is changing.  Litecoin becomes more popular as Bitcoin does and Litecoin will get to benefit and rise faster due to Bitcoins momentum and adoption success.

seriously, ignore this guy, I mean I should be doing some useful work now, but look at us we are wasting time with some random guy that cant talk sense and doesnt even know how to think, if you go and lookup his posts you will be sorry for every minute you wasted....

I thought that most of users are good educated and smart people, but sometimes I run to some users like this which makes me question the time I spend over here.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:55:12 PM

I'm a Litecoin supporter, but to say Litecoin will overtake Bitcoin is crazy. It all boils down to two words: network effect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: