Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: litecoin dead ?  (Read 49298 times)
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:41:26 AM

Of course LTC is Alive and kicking strong. Lock at all the haters who keep posting. If its already dead you dont need to waste your time and energy trying to make it go away.
Lol @strong, the delusion is strong in this one.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freethink2013

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 12:30:59 PM

bought some titecoin recently. the biggest barrier iis the existing holders imo and how they manipulate a low volume market.

i'll be getting out asap because of this and the manipulators will end up being kings of nothing
titecoin? huh?  Cheesy

typocoin lol. meant lite
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 05:58:27 PM

typocoin lol. meant lite
Typocoin, interesting concept. Someone should make that.  Cheesy

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 06:38:21 PM

Enough scamcoins.  Roll Eyes

If it doesn't have a market cap of at LEAST $1 million, don't even mention it!
rampalija

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 09:39:16 PM

What did i tell you about CGB, watch and learn now

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 12:29:06 AM

And BOOM, just like I said a few days ago, Litecoin added another decimal place.  Down nearly 40% from a week ago against Bitcoin when everyone was foaming at the mouth and screaming: REBOUND!

Cannot keep up or even stay at the Same level as Bitcoin.

Negative Correlation.

Can you people understand that term yet?

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 12:30:11 AM

CGB is another negatively correlated ShitCoin.

But I'm watching and learning.

Now you watch the pump and dump.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 12:30:39 AM

Huh? Missed the latest news, have we now?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=335955

Don't spread FUD.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 12:34:39 AM

Huh? Missed the latest news, have we now?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=335955

Don't spread FUD.

MADEspark?

Ahahaahhaha.

Is that anything like Megatron's AllSpark?

Shit, nobody is even stoping to think or ask what the shit is a MADEspark.

Hey, it sounds cool so let's bid up CryptoTurd Bullion to $1.20.  

Hahahaaa.  This is such nice entertainment given it's free.  Well, free for me.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 12:36:28 AM

MADEspark?

Ahahaahhaha.

No wonder than the ignore button on you is in color.
Never mind then, sigh.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 12:49:16 AM

MADEspark?

Ahahaahhaha.

No wonder than the ignore button on you is in color.
Never mind then, sigh.

Right, cause manipulation on these boards doesn't exist.  I got 10-20 ignites 3 nights ago in a matter of minutes, for no reason.  Someone doesn't like what I'm preaching and is trying to discredit me.

Or maybe I should kiss ass and never speak my mind and then my ignore won't be in color.

I'll wear it as a badge of honor.

As for CryptoGenic Bullshit.  MADEspark is literally theoretical bullshit.  It's a pipe dream which, like the communist pipe dream, sounds wonderful on paper but in reality it will never work.

The only relevant question at this point for any ShitCoin, which they all are, is this:  Can and will this new bullshit idea stop and reverse the Bitcoin effect which is killing all alts except ixCoin?

If the answer is no or it's filled with more fanciful bullshit then sell and don't look back.

I told this to Baritus some 80% loss ago:  "Your new code upgrades and your CryptoAve plans will not stop DGC's freefall, Because you have not addressed the real problem facing DGC and all alt coins which is a bad negative correlation to Bitcoin."

He ignored me and now DGC is down another 80% for a total massive drop of 95%.

CryptoGenic Bullshit will commence freefall mode [again] as soon as the lemmings eat this pump and dump and Bitcoin continues its surge [until it dies and gets replaced by ixCoin], and all the sheep buying in today will have a new ShitCoin loss to whine about.

Good luck!

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:57:23 PM

dont get so happy, there are some major things happening around cryptocurrency, in other word to Bitcoin , I don't know if all of you are following but if what have been leaked is true then you will be more than really happy with holding Litecoins.

this have been leaked https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=334520.0

The following is a dump of full HTML files (identifying parts removed) of private Bitcoin Foundation discussions on Bitcoin blacklisting, transaction reversing, and create a new proof of work called "proof of sacrifice" for asset forfeiture.

It is VERY important that you understand what is going on behind closed doors of the Bitcoin Foundation. I am absolutely disgusted by the approach the foundation is taking to make Bitcoin no longer an open payments system, but rather a restricted, locked down platform with central control in the form of the current certificate authority structure, blacklisting of Bitcoins, reversing transactions and much more.

It always starts off small - like a UI that tells you coins are no longer fungible. It will lead into a locked down Bitcoin - that the rich wants.

PLEASE READ SATOSHI'S BITCOIN WHITE PAPER.

http://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

This Is What Bitcoin Stands For. No trusted central authorities like Verisign. No transaction "meditating" or reversing. No blacklists of bitcoin - bitcoins must be fungible.

------- DUMP ------

http://uppit.com/qu6jyr37eata (fastest?)

http://depositfiles.com/files/z6shx9x8d

http://www.putlocker.com/file/55BC84500FAC90FE

-----------------------

Included:

A network of your peers - General - Bitcoin Foundation
A network of your peers - Page 2 - General - Bitcoin Foundation
Coin tracking - Law and Policy - Bitcoin Foundation
Coin tracking - Page 2 - Law and Policy - Bitcoin Foundation
Coin tracking - Page 3 - Law and Policy - Bitcoin Foundation
Coin tracking - Page 4 - Law and Policy - Bitcoin Foundation
Deep concern about the foundation's chairman of Law and Policy (Mike Hearn) pushing for coin taint - General - Bitcoin Foundation
Deep concern about the foundation's chairman of Law and Policy (Mike Hearn) pushing for coin taint - Page 2 - General - Bitcoin Foundation
Just in case you think Bitcoin has it hard with AML laws - General - Bitcoin Foundation
Position C.1 - Selectively mediated transactions are good for consumer protection - Law and Policy - Bitcoin Foundation

-----------------------

Also please read this.

Preface: Your upvotes contribute to his google search.

I believe it is worth exposing each person in this new CoInvalidation team. Yifu is a dishonest criminal of bitcoins, dollars, time, and his actions speak to a nefarious character. Google him, it's been covered.

Well, what about the other guys? The coin purse, cofounder, and government connections guy is Matthew Mellon.

First, let me preface this with saying Matt has really great family lawyers. They have attacked (and removed) a lot of articles exposing him and reporting on his past. If you report on this on your blog, he will send legal to come after you.
So, who is Matt?

Matthew Mellon is part of one of America’s most influential and wealthy families — with ties like Gulf Oil, Carnegie Mellon University and Alcoa. Matthew inherited a $25 million trust fund at only 21, and started blowing it on cocaine, guns, celebrity company, and whatever other ridiculous or dangerous things he could get his hands on. He almost overdosed, and instead of reforming, he divorced his wife went back to hit the slopes some more. He fired his next fiancee, and left her financially dry, only to jump to another woman shortly after.
Some stuff he's done that went public:

Matthew Mellon historically had a nasty breakup which exposed his crack, cocaine, and business embezzlement.

Matthew Mellon is friends enough with this ex-Paris Hilton boyfriend asshat, having borrowed him funds which also funded Brandon's drug use.

Matthew Mellon was likely involved in a hacking scandal which his lawyers cleaned up nicely. The problem with making a website also apologize is it leaves traces.

Matthew Mellon also threatened lawsuit to take another article down here. "the wealthy Matthew Mellon thought they needn't act as average people, so instead they've, through their attorneys, tried to scare us."

A report still up shows that Matthew Mellon allegedly hired wire-tapping on his ex-wife. Do you trust him with your validation? On further research, he was arrested and charged.

For you political folks, I will let you make your own decision on Matthew Mellon's contributions to Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney. He has donated both separately (majorly to Ryan) and combined. This includes the defunding of Medicare and Medicaid.

I'm sure I could keep digging wonderful things, but this post is getting too fucking long. Matthew Mellon, and associates [Alex Waters & Yufi Guo, if you read this: fuck. you.

Alex Waters, you're next. And Kashmir Hill - thanks for your previous exposure but you are a shill. Your spin shows your lack of spine and willingness to suck the institutionalized finance dick. Fuck you too.

-----------------------

BOYCOTT anything that places control of bitcoin to any authority (Verisign, US FinCEN, Bitcoin Foundation or Anything) - instead of being a very decentralized payment network and digital currency.

and this has been leaked as well https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=335658.0

if you do not understand how important this is than I advise you to wait couple of weeks to see how this turn out, My biggest fear/question is if this will be really the future of Bitcoin, then does the same thing apply for Litecoin ? will Litecoin Devs do the same ?

if not then we will see a massive convertion from BTC to other Alts and mostly LTC as a big alt after Bitcoin, simply because LTC will serve the Satoshi nakomoto white paper, and Bitcoin wont be that big innovation that satoshi once wanted.

this is only speculation, so lets not rush about conclusions  
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 01:09:57 PM

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that prevents doing this on any other altcoin. And anyone can do it, blockchains are public.

If you think Litecoin solves it, you understand nothing. Litecoin, even as the most popular altcoin, has much less tools allowing you to obscure your transactions. Data-mining altcoins is actually easier in many ways.

dont panic, lets see what will really happen, I would hate to see my Bitcoins drop in value, but this change is not welcome from me at all.

I knew that Bitcoin/Litecoin would be regulated at some point, but just didn't expect it this way, at this moment I really cant think what will be after 6-12 months from now and I really cant speculate how this can effect Bitcoin, but lets just hope that Litecoin can be somehow more resistant to these changes or I just hope they will be approached in a different way
Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 01:39:13 PM

And BOOM, just like I said a few days ago, Litecoin added another decimal place.  Down nearly 40% from a week ago against Bitcoin when everyone was foaming at the mouth and screaming: REBOUND!

Negative Correlation.

Most litecoin holders are primarily invested in Bitcoin with a small portion in litecoin, are you looking at it simply as an either or situation?

--------
● What is Coin Validation?
Coin Validation is an online platform that integrates directly with Bitcoin money service providers and helps them with AML and KYC policy and tools. Coin Validation “validates” Bitcoin businesses and helps them achieve US regulatory compliance on both State and Federal levels.
● How does it impact me?
Coin Validation provides a means for Bitcoin businesses to operate legally within US regulated markets. If you are a Bitcoin user and would like to interface with companies operating in this space, Coin Validation helps enable the process.
● Will I need to register for Coin Validation separately?
No. Coin Validation works directly with Bitcoin businesses and does not add any additional hoops for Bitcoin users to jump through.

I'm really no expert on coin validation, black,red listed coins etc.etc. etc but the question here is how it effects litecoin? Well it doesn't at all does it? It's a company that wants to work with US regulators to track clean coins to help businesses in the US comply with US regulation. So I'm a litecoin user in the Uk how am I affected ? Geographically litecoin could find its foothold in Russia,china, India, africa etc. etc leaving Bitcoin and the bitcoin foundation plus coin validation to the US where it's tailored to suit tight US regulation on KYC/AML. 

Bitrated user: Mick.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 01:39:51 PM

It's not a "change" and I certainly am not panicking.

However litescammers are already all up in arms to promote their dead coin, trying to make people panic.

I knew that Bitcoin/Litecoin would be regulated at some point
You cannot "regulate" it. That's not what this is, and that's not how it works.

I dont know if we are at the same page, but this is where regulation starts, it just doesnt seems right for me, maybe not only me but most of us, but yet I am really curious what will this bring, I guess we will have few interesting weeks/months.

as for Litecoin, I wont say scammers, this is one reason of many reasons we have Litecoin a "backup plan", the big question is how this will efect Litecoin, do you think the same thing will likely happen to Litecoin or maybe it can resist ?

I posted the same question in the litecoin forum for Warren and Coblee to answer, lets sit back and watch.  https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,7150.0.html
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 01:54:56 PM

But Litecoin does not provide anything to be a "backup". It's only easier to attack; be it 51% attack or data mining transactions.

Litecoin network now is at the same point Bitcoin was at january this year, If an attack at Bitcoin didn't appear/succeed  for 4 years then Litecoin is just safe at this point 
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 07:53:53 PM

LTC broke another level, now at .00890000.

Bhahahahahahaa.

I wish there was a way to make money off these predictions cause this has been too easy.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:42:27 PM

Bhahahahahahaa.

I wish there was a way to make money off these predictions cause this has been too easy.

What a fucking idiot are you, it's still around $4.20 and LTC/BTC is dropping because BTC is rising, fucktards
Yurizhai

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:44:36 PM

Bhahahahahahaa.

What a fucking idiot are you, it's still around $4.20 and LTC/BTC is dropping because BTC is rising, fucktards

He knows that. He's saying it's not holding it's value vs. BTC. Against USD, sure.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:45:20 PM

Negative Correlation.

Most litecoin holders are primarily invested in Bitcoin with a small portion in litecoin, are you looking at it simply as an either or situation?

--------
● What is Coin Validation?
Coin Validation is an online platform that integrates directly with Bitcoin money service providers and helps them with AML and KYC policy and tools. Coin Validation “validates” Bitcoin businesses and helps them achieve US regulatory compliance on both State and Federal levels.
● How does it impact me?
Coin Validation provides a means for Bitcoin businesses to operate legally within US regulated markets. If you are a Bitcoin user and would like to interface with companies operating in this space, Coin Validation helps enable the process.
● Will I need to register for Coin Validation separately?
No. Coin Validation works directly with Bitcoin businesses and does not add any additional hoops for Bitcoin users to jump through.

I'm really no expert on coin validation, black,red listed coins etc.etc. etc but the question here is how it effects litecoin? Well it doesn't at all does it? It's a company that wants to work with US regulators to track clean coins to help businesses in the US comply with US regulation. So I'm a litecoin user in the Uk how am I affected ? Geographically litecoin could find its foothold in Russia,china, India, africa etc. etc leaving Bitcoin and the bitcoin foundation plus coin validation to the US where it's tailored to suit tight US regulation on KYC/AML. 

I hope Litecoin just stays out of US and operates elswhere. Thats pretty bad news for BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: