Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529007 times)
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:31:39 PM

and they developed and taped out a completely useless  old generation chip. Cant believe that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:37:56 PM

and they developed and taped out a completely useless  old generation chip. Cant believe that.

Believe it or Not!
The truth can't be changed.
FollowMe

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:29:32 PM

Didnt catch that, but what happend to the Fibonaci shit offered by jainslee?
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:30:32 PM

I'm trying for a refund now too.  This has just been a shitshow.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:29:26 AM

Believe it or Not!
The truth can't be changed.

There is a word for that

anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:41:11 AM

They deployed it here

Mick666

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:54:41 AM

They deployed it here

just found in the Alpha forum:
will not take a position and the next is banned

Last chance for AT before I shortly file criminal-police complaint & a Lawsuit
« on: Today at 06:26:28 AM »
Dear Mohammed Mubasher Akram:

Please be advised that if my previous refund request for the remaining £3,849.99 (70% of my paid order) is not wire transfered to my bank account by the date mentioned in my previous email to you and in accordance with my rights under the Distance Selling Regulations, and for breach of contract for not delivering my Viper in the promised shipment date, I will initiate the actions listed below.

1) Initiate a police investigation by filing a criminal complaint with the local Manchester Trading Standards (UK) against Alpha Technology for violating the Distance Selling Regulations and committing fraud.

2) Retain a local Manchester, UK, solicitor to initiate civil litigation against Alpha Technology for fraud and breach of contract, and vigorously prosecute our case.

3) Seek compensation for any actual losses which is the remaining £3,849.99 paid to Alpha Technology to purchase the Viper. Since we have reasonable grounds and such clear evidence, all of our legal cost will likely be paid by Alpha Technology once we win our case. I expect our legal cost will likely be a great deal more than the amount that was defrauded from us by Alpha Technology considering that a good Manchester based solicitor alone charges about £400/hour, and that's if the case does not reach trial. We are prepared to retain a barrister (£500 - £600 per hour rate) as well if this case goes to trial.

4) Seek additional compensation in excess of the loss under Exemplary/Punitive Damages since Alpha Technology's action to defraud 70% of the customers' money is a deliberate tort and a serious breach of ethical conduct and egregious violation of the consumer protection law by the Managing Director of Alpha Technology against his customers. This type of action is intentional, calculated, shows bad faith, and outrageous thereby justifying us (the Plaintiff) to seek Exemplary/Punitive Damages against the
defendants (i.e., Mohammed Mubasher Akram, Alpha Technology Ltd, et al),

5) Furthermore, we believe we will be able provide compelling evidence and reasonable grounds for the court to impose additional civil fines and penalties against the Defendants for spoliation of evidence which is the intentional withholding, hiding, altering, or destroying of evidence relevant to an imminent/current legal proceeding in addition to the possibility of criminal charges of obstruction of justice associated with tampering with evidence relevant to a future pending/current police investigation.

The spoliation of evidence may include deleting/withholding relevent documents and electronic information like email/SMS communications, corporate website/forums information and postings. Colluding or pressuring subpoenaed witnesses to provide false testimony and withholding damaging information (relevant persons may include vendors like Bitpay, design/manufacturing partners like Dexcel Designs, and current/former company officers, directors, employees, and contractors),

6) Seek a court ordered injunction to freeze the worldwide asset of Alpha Technology including funds in bank accounts as well as any Bitcoin related online business/merchant accounts.

7)  I will file this complaint to Bitpay and will encourage others to do so as well with either Bitpay, PayPal, or their Credit Card Company.

*********  End  of Message to Mohammed Mubasher Akram *************

PS,

There's a very likely chance that you, Mohammed Mubasher Akram, will quickly delete this post once you reads it and you will most likely view this action in a very emotionally negative manner (e.g., upset, anger, outrage, etc.).   However, the main reason that I wanted to convey this message by posting it on the forum is to simply make sure you, Mohammed Mubasher Akram,  thoroughly reads the message and understands the potential financial consequences as well as potential criminal liabilities that you may face once I file a criminal complaint with the Manchester Police and initiate the civil litigation process.   

I dislike civil litigation (and actually prefer to resolve this problem in a calm and normal business manner), but once I begin the process,  I have in past, civil litigation experience and can endure the emotionally exhausting adversarial nature of litigation,  and most importantly,  I have the deep pockets to pay the costly legal fees to win and recoup my legal cost from you at the end.  If you force me to the point of litigation,  I will make sure to  teach you a very financially painful and emotionally draining lesson.  In the end, the criminal and civil litigation process may cost you your business, lose your reputation and thus, making it nearly impossible to even start another new business, lose a 6 figure amount in civil and criminal defense legal fees, and possibly your personal freedom if you lose in criminal court and the potential for a short sentence in prison.

Lastly,  if you delete this post, it doesn't really matter to me and it actually helps confirm that you read it, and that is the main purpose in posting this message here.

And although I prefer to conclude this quietly and diplomatically,  to avoid escalating this adversarial situation to another level (e.g.,  by  quickly and easily posting this message on the many different cryptocurrency related boards and forums, saturating the web with this and other information), this situation can quickly get out of hand if I'm pushed into a corner with no other options except for legal recourse in a court of law.
FollowMe

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:02:23 PM

They deployed it here

just found in the Alpha forum:
will not take a position and the next is banned

Last chance for AT before I shortly file criminal-police complaint & a Lawsuit
« on: Today at 06:26:28 AM »
Dear Mohammed Mubasher Akram:

Please be advised that if my previous refund request for the remaining £3,849.99 (70% of my paid order) is not wire transfered to my bank account by the date mentioned in my previous email to you and in accordance with my rights under the Distance Selling Regulations, and for breach of contract for not delivering my Viper in the promised shipment date, I will initiate the actions listed below.

1) Initiate a police investigation by filing a criminal complaint with the local Manchester Trading Standards (UK) against Alpha Technology for violating the Distance Selling Regulations and committing fraud.

2) Retain a local Manchester, UK, solicitor to initiate civil litigation against Alpha Technology for fraud and breach of contract, and vigorously prosecute our case.

3) Seek compensation for any actual losses which is the remaining £3,849.99 paid to Alpha Technology to purchase the Viper. Since we have reasonable grounds and such clear evidence, all of our legal cost will likely be paid by Alpha Technology once we win our case. I expect our legal cost will likely be a great deal more than the amount that was defrauded from us by Alpha Technology considering that a good Manchester based solicitor alone charges about £400/hour, and that's if the case does not reach trial. We are prepared to retain a barrister (£500 - £600 per hour rate) as well if this case goes to trial.

4) Seek additional compensation in excess of the loss under Exemplary/Punitive Damages since Alpha Technology's action to defraud 70% of the customers' money is a deliberate tort and a serious breach of ethical conduct and egregious violation of the consumer protection law by the Managing Director of Alpha Technology against his customers. This type of action is intentional, calculated, shows bad faith, and outrageous thereby justifying us (the Plaintiff) to seek Exemplary/Punitive Damages against the
defendants (i.e., Mohammed Mubasher Akram, Alpha Technology Ltd, et al),

5) Furthermore, we believe we will be able provide compelling evidence and reasonable grounds for the court to impose additional civil fines and penalties against the Defendants for spoliation of evidence which is the intentional withholding, hiding, altering, or destroying of evidence relevant to an imminent/current legal proceeding in addition to the possibility of criminal charges of obstruction of justice associated with tampering with evidence relevant to a future pending/current police investigation.

The spoliation of evidence may include deleting/withholding relevent documents and electronic information like email/SMS communications, corporate website/forums information and postings. Colluding or pressuring subpoenaed witnesses to provide false testimony and withholding damaging information (relevant persons may include vendors like Bitpay, design/manufacturing partners like Dexcel Designs, and current/former company officers, directors, employees, and contractors),

6) Seek a court ordered injunction to freeze the worldwide asset of Alpha Technology including funds in bank accounts as well as any Bitcoin related online business/merchant accounts.

7)  I will file this complaint to Bitpay and will encourage others to do so as well with either Bitpay, PayPal, or their Credit Card Company.

*********  End  of Message to Mohammed Mubasher Akram *************

PS,

There's a very likely chance that you, Mohammed Mubasher Akram, will quickly delete this post once you reads it and you will most likely view this action in a very emotionally negative manner (e.g., upset, anger, outrage, etc.).   However, the main reason that I wanted to convey this message by posting it on the forum is to simply make sure you, Mohammed Mubasher Akram,  thoroughly reads the message and understands the potential financial consequences as well as potential criminal liabilities that you may face once I file a criminal complaint with the Manchester Police and initiate the civil litigation process.  

I dislike civil litigation (and actually prefer to resolve this problem in a calm and normal business manner), but once I begin the process,  I have in past, civil litigation experience and can endure the emotionally exhausting adversarial nature of litigation,  and most importantly,  I have the deep pockets to pay the costly legal fees to win and recoup my legal cost from you at the end.  If you force me to the point of litigation,  I will make sure to  teach you a very financially painful and emotionally draining lesson.  In the end, the criminal and civil litigation process may cost you your business, lose your reputation and thus, making it nearly impossible to even start another new business, lose a 6 figure amount in civil and criminal defense legal fees, and possibly your personal freedom if you lose in criminal court and the potential for a short sentence in prison.

Lastly,  if you delete this post, it doesn't really matter to me and it actually helps confirm that you read it, and that is the main purpose in posting this message here.

And although I prefer to conclude this quietly and diplomatically,  to avoid escalating this adversarial situation to another level (e.g.,  by  quickly and easily posting this message on the many different cryptocurrency related boards and forums, saturating the web with this and other information), this situation can quickly get out of hand if I'm pushed into a corner with no other options except for legal recourse in a court of law.

Waste of energy and time. Just start legal action at money claim online. (Report them also at action fraud http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/)
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:40:16 PM

He messed it up and now he disappeard.
ilostmyface

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:49:48 PM

Hey Guys..

I just called PAYPAL a second time today after calling a week ago with no much help from them on the phone.  I was transferred to the Protection Services department pretty quickly. The person I spoke with this time was pretty helpful on my request for a refund due to not receiving product. He didn't question my allegations against the seller.

He said ( We will re-open this dispute against the seller and look into the sellers history and determine if a refund is possible.  He explained that PayPal doesn't like to be the one to fit bill on a reversal and advised calling my bank and asking for a reversal on my ACH transfer for the purchase as a backup.

He also advised contacting ic3.gov and placing a complaint with the FBI.

I called my CHASE bank shortly after to see if they could do a reversal on my transaction from JANUARY. They told my they can't doing any reversals on ACH transfers past 60 days.. :/

Anyone else have any other experience with a BANK via ACH transfer?

So its PAYPAL or nothing..
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:37:16 AM

Eerie amount of silence between their 'we have packaged chips ready to install and ship' and now. You'd think by now they'd be posting up some live-run test figures. I'm sure they'll follow in the next couple of days.

allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:42:25 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 09:50:54 AM by allcoinminer

Eerie amount of silence between their 'we have packaged chips ready to install and ship' and now. You'd think by now they'd be posting up some live-run test figures. I'm sure they'll follow in the next couple of days.

Now I think they will soon come up with a shipping date change again from Oct to Nov.
Odeyin

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:14:17 AM

Okay so they got a few chips made. (By strong arming Dexcel it would seem.) They had a few boards made up with no: resistors, capacitors, diodes, nothing..just bare. It is no trivial task unless they have Dexcel turn around and assemble the boards for them. They are still a good 3-4 weeks of assembly and packaging from anything even possible shipping. On top of that..no one knows for sure if these boards/chips work.

That picture with the Windows machine could have just been a Registry hack...and why are we using a windows machine anyway..are they not standalone miners?

brian_23452

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:17:01 AM

What I find really shocking about all this is that even now after everything, there are still people who would actually believe that anything they said is true.
Mick666

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:41:56 AM

Now I think they will soon come up with a shipping date change again from Oct to Sept.

Yep...September 2022
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:31:17 PM

Okay so they got a few chips made. (By strong arming Dexcel it would seem.) They had a few boards made up with no: resistors, capacitors, diodes, nothing..just bare. It is no trivial task unless they have Dexcel turn around and assemble the boards for them. They are still a good 3-4 weeks of assembly and packaging from anything even possible shipping. On top of that..no one knows for sure if these boards/chips work.

Yeah, I only mention it because they pretty much summed that their next step was testing & shipping.

That picture with the Windows machine could have just been a Registry hack...and why are we using a windows machine anyway..are they not standalone miners?

It was definitely a fake. The font was different, so it looked a bit edited. Could've also been a driver hack. Regardless, it's not how they're designed to connect, and anyone who's been here long enough knows that. They're standalone units. So the image is absolutely a fake.

hallo_frosch

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:19:07 PM

Oh, just a moment. There >planned< as standalone Units.
But as long as none of the machines is delivered it´s all speculation.
jonjakejingle

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:56:27 AM

I received already 3 emails like your. and every single time I reply I don.t want 30 or 50 or 99% refund  I want my viper or 100 % and what they send me back ..... the same story about tc blalala. End of october will open case with my lawyer it;s cost me more than 800 but 100 %  they will pay back full ammount + each day fees calculated since they brake the tc.(credit card used for that diffrent story with debit account) copy of tc was changed 3 or 4 times since they takes preorders.

It's better to go for 50% refund than delivery of the miner even they will do it today.
Otherwise,  you have an option to sue them.

Right-o. We have a large community that's suing Alpha over at http://fightalpha.net

With success stories.

Smiley
brian_23452

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

I received already 3 emails like your. and every single time I reply I don.t want 30 or 50 or 99% refund  I want my viper or 100 % and what they send me back ..... the same story about tc blalala. End of october will open case with my lawyer it;s cost me more than 800 but 100 %  they will pay back full ammount + each day fees calculated since they brake the tc.(credit card used for that diffrent story with debit account) copy of tc was changed 3 or 4 times since they takes preorders.

It's better to go for 50% refund than delivery of the miner even they will do it today.
Otherwise,  you have an option to sue them.

Right-o. We have a large community that's suing Alpha over at http://fightalpha.net

With success stories.

Smiley

Winning a lawsuit isn't a success story.  Getting a judgement isn't a success story.  Getting your actual money is a success story.  I do not believe there have been any success stories.
phzi

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:05:30 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 08:47:38 AM by phzi

I received already 3 emails like your. and every single time I reply I don.t want 30 or 50 or 99% refund  I want my viper or 100 % and what they send me back ..... the same story about tc blalala. End of october will open case with my lawyer it;s cost me more than 800 but 100 %  they will pay back full ammount + each day fees calculated since they brake the tc.(credit card used for that diffrent story with debit account) copy of tc was changed 3 or 4 times since they takes preorders.

Otherwise,  you have an option to sue them.

With success stories.

Smiley

Winning a lawsuit isn't a success story.  Getting a judgement isn't a success story.  Getting your actual money is a success story.  I do not believe there have been any success stories.
You haven't been paying attention then... Alpha has paid out several court claims already.
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: