Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:08:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3242 times)
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

Of course that it is more than needed, specially if you are looking to make at least, a good profit (more than 1% in trading is considered as a big reward after all)

The big profit from cryptocurrency investment is the main reason many people invest in this market but I think investors should carefully consider the risk and this market gives their property. Never invest without knowing about it, it is very dangerous and I myself have seen many people lose all their money because of investment in cryptocurrency under the guidance of friends and not know anything about it. .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
heavenknows

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:50:30 PM

I believe we should take a risk in every trade, because it will help you make further decisions in your future trade. Aside from that, you will be more confident about your trades.
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:23:01 AM

"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Do not always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
A great saying and meaning, but only suitable for those with a lot of passion and enthusiasm, if you invest too much can take it real is a disaster.
Let's invest enough what you have and knowledge not only from the failure but also success
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

I don't think there is any safe trade in crypro currency as trading of crypto currency has its own risk . Although there are some that their risk varies depending on one point of entry.
I do agree sir. there's always a risk in every investment you put in specially here in crypto currency where in volatility and price movement is very unpredictable. i agree that  entry price matters on the level of risk you may get in coins.

The risk is always with us, it never leaves us. If we make an investment on crypto, this mean we have to take the risk. We can't win without it, it's a component of crypto trading everywhere.

before we take the risk. We need to prepare ourselves for any outcome, whether positive or negative. Because sometimes we need to take all the risks so we can have great rewards in the end
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:07:23 AM

I think risk is part of crypto world and if you do not take that risk it would be hard for you to improve in this field either you are in trading,investing in ICOs or even joining bounties and mining risk is always there so we need to take that risk and prove with it.
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

It is more than needeed, if you are not disposed to make a huge risk in order to get a good profit, then it is going to be impossible for you take a good profit after all, i have been on trading for months already
DavidSurf

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

Slow and steady. Taking profits out daily. Putting the same amount in, unless you feel especially 'risky'.
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

I think so, we really need to gamble big to make a big profit but at the back of it is also a big risk that we can lose, because not just raising an investment, we really need to wait at the right time.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

Sometimes you should take all the risk. To have big reward. But think first before you take all the risk. So that you will not regret in the end.
Yeah big risk gives you a chance to get big advantage too, but you have to calculate your choice as well, because big risk is also very likely to harm you more, yeah you're right do not let your regret at the end dude, so make sure you're ready with all the possibilities that will happen
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:33:08 AM

Every kind of investment has its own risk , not only in cryptocurrency but also any kind of investing , risk means the possibility of loss , and usually bigger profits come with bigger risks.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

not necessarily, a risk is determined by the danger of your capital to the situation you are engage to. in this kind of market where cryptocurrency involves big risk for me its not the risk that determine your profit...
i think the only thing that would surely gain you huge income is not risk but LUCK... if you are lucky enough to ride the volatilty then you are good to be rewarded with a big income.
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:55:00 PM

Sometimes you should take all the risk. To have big reward. But think first before you take all the risk. So that you will not regret in the end.

Only risk the money that you can spare and you'll feel much better when you make some profit of it.
The fact is that all activities with a crypto currency have a certain risk. Investors and traders risk their own funds, and Bounty companies risk to waste their time and work.

Yes, you're right but I was talking about the stress of losing money is non-existent when you invest the money that you already wrote off.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

yes, I agree with what you say. take the risk and do not just play it safe or your time will be in vain. Risks are always associated with investment, so the higher the risk, the higher the likelihood of revenue. So I think what you say is true, if you have the ability to analyze the state of the market and have a good strategy, you will easily get results, even if all investments carry a big risk. so start to be brave at risk by being careful in everything you do. because with it you will get big profits.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

I believe that we need to take risks but we also need to do it intelligently. Any business is always connected with risk, and in general, there is much to risk in life - sometimes money, sometimes time, health, etc. But we should always have "insurance" that is, don't need to risk mindlessly. It's my opinion.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

If you want to make a big profit then you have to take the risk. No risk, no gain. A lot of people are investing in cryptocurrency in the hope of getting a big profit, i think the risk is worth taking.
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:16:59 PM

The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain. If anybody is afraid of losing then put the money in a bank or in a vault no risk no gain. Take the risk if you succeed you will be happy if you lose you will become wise. it's a win win situation. But offcourse it defends on how you absorb the situation. 
To make a big profit, there are many factors that are not so great, but if you accept the business then you have to accept the chance and the risk is inevitable may be  and not may be that
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

Of course, this is a very risky market, there really are many gray, unregulated zones. There is a paradoxical situation: many experts warn about this, but the mania grabs more and more layers of the population. But the risks are very, very big for those who do not have time to sell or for those who do not tell themselves that they should not go there
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

No risk no gain. Profit is the reward for bearing risk and uncertainty. As a result profit can not be imagined without risk. Crypto currency is a volatile market that associates risks.Besides, big profit requires high risk.Say for example if you deposit your money in banks you will have no risk but a little return of your money. On the other hand, if you invest in stock market, you can earn huge profit, but there is high risk too.Investment in crypto is more risky with better return.
shelimy

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:19:12 PM

There is always risk in any investment, the risk of lossing or worst case scenario, even can not recover the principal. However, because of the risk, in return a big profilt will be earn once you become successful.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:57:08 PM

By planning our trades and having a proper risk management strategy, we should know our potential profit and maximum loss before we embark on any given trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: