Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Etherium is stagnant?  (Read 1026 times)
tahsanabir

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

As at last year, many people were rushing to buy icos (especially lending coins) using Ethereum. I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamtruong

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

I think that is the general trend of the market. At present, the capital is too little, there are not many organizations and individuals really interested in this market. Inevitably, there is no breakthrough in them
xeno94

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

With the low demand in the market for Etherum, definitely its price would drop in the market as well.
Skortish

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

With the decrease in the ICO profitability of which the ICO demand for Etherum decreased also, its market value tends to decrease amd the price go down.
pokerjet

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

Ethereum purchase requests dropped as the amount of investment collected by ICO projects decreased. Therefore, the price of Ethereum fell due to the negative effect. When I look at the general situation of the market, I understand that it is a mixed period.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:53:58 AM

All digital asset will be have times for bullish,  bearish and side away.  And i believe after stagnan the price will back with high volatility. Currently demand of ETH down because many FUD on the crypto market and many trader sell ETH for BTC. 

Ziltoid

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

This is not an Ethereum problem. Look, the whole market is stagnating. Of course the Ethereum can't go against the market. As soon as the capitalization begins to grow, people will be more willing to invest in the ICO and the price of Ethereum will grow.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:02:05 AM

actually the ethereum is not stagnant because it still operating and provide a great quality of service which the public looking for to obtained a better version of their life in future.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

It is stagnant because it is too crowded - buggy, expensive, slow, full of shortcomings - simply terrible! Instead of Ethereum, I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

ETH is in regular seasonal stagnation because the investors using it are on vacation. I think in the fall we will see its growth.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

The price of Ethereum still depends on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin fell in price, and the price of Ethereum fell behind it. The ico began to invest less, the demand for enh decreased, this also affected its cost.
delightme

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

I think the reason why Etherium is stagnant is just because ETH is a popular coin and people are using it, another reason is because  of the market bearish and  because so may people are demanding  etherium, more especially now that the price is too low and waiting when it will rise for them so sell is and make profits,
BenRayfield

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...
It's time to forget about the stories in which Ethereum is catching up with Bitcoin. It's from the realm of fantasy.
You need to be objective and correctly assess the possibilities.
If the Ethereum repeats its success in 2017 by the end of the year - this is the top of my dreams!

rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

Because Ethereum is buggy, slow, expensive and messy - that's why. There are much better ones around. I am excited about financial blockchains for the long term, I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

Ethereum is growing in terms of project been hosted on it's platform and many of these project are selling off ether raised to start their own chain!  It seem to me that there is a lots of backstabbing going on with project that are not loyal to the platform, they are only using ethereum platform to raise money!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

and now the market is not particularly moving anywhere, I think in September will soon be growth. it should begin after the meeting in the usa on the account of cryptocurrencies and their future

pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:30:53 PM

There may be several explanations for the ETH stagnancy.

As you mentioned, ETH didn't fall as hard as BTC did from their respective ATH's the ETH drop was roughly 55% while BTC fell 70%. The parity is starting to return, as BTC is approaching the same level of retracement as ETH has already realized.

Finally, these markets are starting to really align with technical analysis (TA) - trend lines, ichimoku clouds, fibonacci retracements - if you run a TA on the ETH-Daily right now, it is remarkably in alignment with right where it ought to be.

I know this can be frustrating; yet, we may be entering a new era for cryptos, particularly large-cap cryptos, that reflects pragmatic money entering the space.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:31:46 PM
Merited by arpon11 (5)

Since the market is always volatile it very hard or impossible for any one to predict the market and at that any attempt to predict the market will always lead to frustration and also ethereum can only rise in price when the demands for it increase and presently the crypto market is down but that doesn't mean it can not rise before the year end.
doberman
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

I think we'll soon see the price of 300$ for the Ethereum. Because the Ethereum as well as all altcoins is very strongly connected with the bitcoin price. If the price of bitcoin decreases, the price of almost all altcoyins will decrease.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

I wonder why Etherium has been stagnant over the past few weeks without any significant rise in price. It became stable which is good. However, it dropped two fold since its maximum achieved in the end of January 2018 when the Bitcoin and majority of altcoins were slumping. I have seen many posts ans articles about the Etherium overpassing Bitcoin this year, but it seems not much to be the case as of now...

If you really want to earn something in this market, then never listen to other people and always think with your head. Ethereum will continue to fall in price, because it does not show any new developments and its network is constantly loaded, why should it grow?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: